FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,113 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 243.
#4401 6 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

You must not know much about GAP's pricing policies. Tends to be, how do you say it, on the ridiculously over priced side.

I think Mike is a good guy in this business. His prices are retail, as he is a brick & mortar store. Not some guy out of his garage like most of us are(nothing wrong with us either!). Any issues with his games, he is on top of it.

I have bought 2 NIB's from him with zero issues. We do some horse trading here and there as well.

#4402 6 years ago

Trader feeler: Offering my very nice, 100% working, shopped out, LED'ed, Pirates of the Caribbean (POTC) for your (Stern) Indiana Jones. I am in Evanston and willing to do a reasonable length drive. Is this an even trade? I don't know. I think so, but feel free to correct me. Hopefully I'll have a chance to take a full set of pics this weekend.

Of course, any trade offer involving me getting a Safe Cracker will take priority. I know that's not an even trade and I am willing to add cash to even it out.

Also interested in Lord Of the Rings.

Not for sale right now. If interested, please email direct. Thanks,

Joe (joemagiera at Ameritech dot net)
[email protected]

#4403 6 years ago

Anyone that can bring me my Sinbad from Elgin to Bloomington, IN or Indy for $200?
$200 for 8 hrs of drivin ain't bad at all.

#4404 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Anyone that can bring me my Sinbad from Elgin to Bloomington, IN or Indy for $200?
$200 for 8 hrs of drivin ain't bad at all.

Can you sweeten the pot and cover tolls,gas,grass and munchies

#4405 6 years ago

If anyone ​can bring Sat plan on spending the night and hittin the Indy 500 like you never have before.

#4406 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

If anyone ​can bring Sat plan on spending the night and hittin the Indy 500 like you never have before.

Now you make THAT offer....I am just a few minutes from Elgin, but heading North for the weekend.

#4407 6 years ago

PiG is comin up from LA again. Will be a whole lotta hell yeah. Anyone that wants to is welcome. Party on Garth.

#4408 6 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Whos everyones favorite distributor in chicago area for nib stern and jjp? Ive been happy with kurt at hemispheres but a friend asked me so I figured I shop around for an opinion.

Either one of those fellas that posted earlier can sell you a stern!

Here @ Pincades we sell JJP and American Pinball, and of course used games. Free Shipping is offered in some situations.

I on the other hand will NOT COLLECT sales tax if you live outside of Indiana. Remember Pincades is only 10 min form the IL / IN Line.
Pincades
JT

#4409 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Works but needs a desperate ship job. Put this together last night and debating if it should stay or go... The good- game boots and plays Cabinets ok Backglass ok little flake P...”
2017-05-26
Hampshire, IL
600 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 358 times

#4410 6 years ago

Free Stern side rails this Saturday.
I have a pile of new Stern straight side rails(not botton guards) that are sitting in the shop. You can use them on Data East or replace your damaged Stern side rails. These were taken of new stern games. probably 25 sets.
I also have used glass if you need a sheet or 2. Some have light scratches some very heavy and not worth taking.
Stop by between noon and 3pm this Sat.
850 Meadowview crossing unit 10, West Chicago, IL 60185

Added over 7 years ago: Gotta move the window from 11a.m. to 1:30p.m.today Got ago to a graduation party. I can meet people at the shop tomorrow, just text me a time. 630-440-5190

#4412 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale or trade... don't see this title often... good PF and BG... works but needs to be shopped... trades - early solid state only”
2017-05-26
Hampshire, IL
450 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 341 times
Contributed to Pinside

Cannes by Segasa

#4413 6 years ago

Interested in trading my HUO low play Hobbit LE w/ invisiglass, shaker & powdercoated armor...looking for a similar condition WOZ...PM me if interested.

#4414 6 years ago

Whos everyones favorite distributor in chicago area for nib stern and jjp? Ive been happy with kurt at hemispheres but a friend asked me so I figured I shop around for an opinion.

Do yourself a favor and shop around. Not a question of nice people (they all are) - just how much you're willing to pay for a certain title.

Sadly, for NIB I've tried many times to buy local - to no avail. Deals ALWAYS better out of state. MN and Ohio gang always seem to come through for me. Will explore/talk to WI if I ever decide to buy NIB again.

If not a pinhead, maybe buying local w/warranty makes sense. Just expect to pay a premium.

#4415 6 years ago

***NOW $350***

Quoted from danczaz:

Machine - For Sale
For sale or trade: Cannes (Now $350)Used, working and clean “For sale or trade... don't see this title often... good PF and BG... works but needs to be shopped... trades - early solid

NOW $350

Cannes by Segasa

#4418 6 years ago

My last comment btw was on NIB Sterns. There's a fellow in IN I've bought from that's solid too.

Thank you all who are serving or have served. Happy Memorial Day!

#4419 6 years ago

Just put up an ad for my Spider-Man in Plymouth, WI. Trade preferred (Metallica, Batman:TDK, ST pro, TF?) but cash offers considered.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Putting my Stern Spiderman up for sale or trade. Not HUO or perfect but a very good player. It has nice LEDs (Comet sunlight GI with color matching inserts...no color bombing), LED...”
2017-07-10
Plymouth, WI
4,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 1084 times

#4420 6 years ago

Local Gottlieb/Premier board repair?

#4421 6 years ago

Local Gottlieb/Premier board repair?

Did you pick up that M.C.?

#4422 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I dont think he sold it yet.

#4423 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Unrelated.

#4424 6 years ago

We got any apiarists in the mix? Looking for a good deal on bulk honey. Let me know.

#4425 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Batman Forever with Custom Goodies Custom Armor, laser cut side rails, one side say "Riddle me this" other "Riddle me that" Hinges have Batman/Riddler logo laser cut in them. A...”
2017-06-01
Schererville, IN
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 562 times

#4426 6 years ago

Wow, that's one heck of a nice BF, Matt!!!

#4427 6 years ago

Does anyone know where I can find an Aerosmith Premium/LE to play in the Chicago area?

#4428 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Does anyone know where I can find an Aerosmith Premium/LE to play in the Chicago area?

Logan Arcade has a premium.

#4429 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Come to league in a couple weeks

#4430 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I've got one. LE.

#4431 6 years ago
Quoted from MXV:

Logan Arcade has a premium.

I really have to get to Logan one of these days. I've never been there. They also have a DI, right?

#4432 6 years ago

Any used DI yet?

I know, I know....they're just being released. But any used ones yet?

#4433 6 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Any used DI yet?
I know, I know....they're just being released. But any used ones yet?

not yet. distributors have not even received their showroom games as of yet, but should be getting them in the next week or two.

#4434 6 years ago

Can anyone recommend a person to do some repairs on my Metallica? I live in the northern suburbs.

#4435 6 years ago
Quoted from 6point5degrees:

Can anyone recommend a person to do some repairs on my Metallica? I live in the northern suburbs.

I recommend Gavin's game service.

http://gavinsgameservice.com/cms/

#4436 6 years ago

I too recommend Gavin

#4437 6 years ago

I can 3rd Gavin! He knows his stuff and is a nice guy!

#4438 6 years ago

Yep. Gavin's a great dude and knows his shit.

#4439 6 years ago

But the big question is:

How much does Gavin charge?

#4440 6 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

But the big question is:

What's wrong with the machine?

I am sure there is a standard charge for walking in the door, and then it's parts & labor. If the guy is highly recommended(which he is), then the charges will be appropriate.

You want cut rate repairs? May I suggest the worst hacks you ever saw thread.

#4441 6 years ago

If anybody wants a full size golf simulator in Chicago area, please let me know. I am turning my golf room into an additional pinball room.

Paid $25K for it, asking for just $1500 cash. Has some water marks on the cloth screen which can be cleaned, but you don't see them when the simulator is on. Has a new computer (old one was damaged in a flood), but you will have to buy your own golf courses from Holiday Golf. He sends them on a USB stick and I think they will cost about $500 for 24 real photo and 75 3D virtual courses. You need 11' ceilings to set it up. You will need a truck with pipe racks or a very large bed to pick it up. I can assist in loading and answer questions to help you set it up.

Here is some info on the unit:

http://www.holidaygolfusa.com/simulator-systems/system-4-golf-simulator

You get everything you see in the photos - screen, frame, computer, stand, base, projector, etc...

Send me a PM if you are interested or an email to [email protected].

Best,

Jim

#4442 6 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

But the big question is:

His rates are right in line with most techs, except he works twice as fast. I believe he has a flat rate for travel plus first hour, then a lower rate for each additional hour.

#4443 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

You want cut rate repairs? May I suggest the worst hacks you ever saw thread

Now, now. Don't go putting words in my mouth. Never said I wanted "cut rate repairs". I'm just asking because I've had three different techs to my house before, and I want to be smart with my money. Hopefully it isn't a sin to shop around.

#4444 6 years ago

I've had Gavin several times and don't remember charges but he can do high level work that others can't. Last time was almost 2 years ago.

That being said he is very busy and I had to go with other options because he is in such high demand.

#4445 6 years ago

Gavin is quite possibly the best tech I know of. Besides being a good guy, he is more knowledgeable that almost every tech I have met. Keep in mind that he works fast, so it may only take him 15 or 30 minutes to fix something a little difficult for most people to diagnose and fix. I'd take Gavin for 2hrs a day over a regular tech at 8hrs a day.

#4446 6 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Now, now. Don't go putting words in my mouth. Never said I wanted "cut rate repairs". I'm just asking because I've had three different techs to my house before, and I want to be smart with my money. Hopefully it isn't a sin to shop around.

I had Gavin recently do a repair on a System 9 puck bowler than was driving me nuts. The cost was $150, he came to me in Crystal Lake. I have met Gavin briefly over the years at Expo and MGC, but this was the 1st time I had him work on something for me. I was in a bind and he was 100% accommodating. It hard to shop around for a price on an in home repair because it might take one tech 30 minutes or it might take 3 hours. You just never know. Shop for trust on this type of situation.

Besides, if you have bangerjay recommending him, you can believe it's the right choice!

#4447 6 years ago

Another thumbs up endorsement for Gavin. Cool dude and excellent repair technician. Used him many times.

He's sometimes hard to schedule because so busy, but the best usually are.

#4448 6 years ago
Quoted from 6point5degrees:

Can anyone recommend a person to do some repairs on my Metallica?

Rick at Rick's Game Repair:
http://www.ricksgamerepair.com/

Konwledgeable, fast, good, pleasant.

#4449 6 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

Rick at Rick's Game Repair:
http://www.ricksgamerepair.com/
Konwledgeable, fast, good, pleasant.

I recommend Rick as well...he has repaired several arcades & pins for me...awesome service & great guy!

#4450 6 years ago

Officially listed my Hobbit LE for trade or sale if anyone is interested:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-hobbit-le-3

There are 12,113 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/89 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.