FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 12,037 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 241.
#4251 6 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Anyone in Chicago area an expert or know an expert in water drainage? I have a few water collection related issues on my property that for now has stayed outside. Sump pump seems to run pretty often.

I might be able to answer a few questions, PM me if you are interested.

-Tom

#4252 6 years ago
Quoted from Lame33:

I've reached seemingly inevitable stage in the hobby where I've decided to buy a Lord of the Rings. If you or someone you know has reached the equally inevitable stage of deciding to part with one, please let me know.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Lord of the RingsWanted! “My collection is skewing too heavily sci-fi and so I think it's time to add a fantasy theme to bring things into balance.

If you have a decent Lord of the Rings that you are looki...”
1 day ago Racine, WI
Wanted
Lame33

it is kind of like buying a boat. The best day is when you buy and the second best day is when you sell

Seems like anyone in the hobby for long enough will do both eventually.

#4253 6 years ago

Anyone haver a Nascar (Stern 2005) locally that they are selling? Not picky on condition.

#4254 6 years ago

There was a Nascar in McHenry for $2100 last month. Not sure if it sold yet.

#4255 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

it is kind of like buying a boat. The best day is when you buy and the second best day is when you sell
Seems like anyone in the hobby for long enough will do both eventually.

I read where someone said this related to seated driving games. I felt the former when I picked up my Rush 2049, am about to feel the latter (about = 2 to 3 months, as they seem to sit for at least that long before someone buys).

#4256 6 years ago
Quoted from sublime90803:

There was a Nascar in McHenry for $2100 last month. Not sure if it sold yet.

That was mine, it's gone.

#4257 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

That was mine, it's gone.

Too bad...that's about what I'd like to pay (2Kish). Good price!

#4258 6 years ago

How about an Avatar?

#4259 6 years ago
Quoted from Lame33:

I've reached seemingly inevitable stage in the hobby where I've decided to buy a Lord of the Rings. If you or someone you know has reached the equally inevitable stage of deciding to part with one, please let me know.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Lord of the RingsWanted! “My collection is skewing too heavily sci-fi and so I think it's time to add a fantasy theme to bring things into balance.

If you have a decent Lord of the Rings that you are looki...”
3 days ago Racine, WI
Wanted
Lame33

I have a LOTR LE like new with less than 100 total plays. PM if interested.

Tom

#4260 6 years ago

Anyone interested in a pretty nice Who Dunnit?
Photos showing condition
https://goo.gl/photos/1oz79wzviFDtUcrT7
Slots work 100%, no credit dot, game plays great. Comet sunlight white LEDs on/under the playfield.
Mainly looking to trade, willing to add cash if needed, and drive for the right deal.
Would sell outright for 2500.

Added over 7 years ago: Traded!

#4261 6 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Anyone interested in a pretty nice Who Dunnit?
Photos showing condition
https://goo.gl/photos/1oz79wzviFDtUcrT7
Slots work 100%, no credit dot, game plays great. Comet sunlight white LEDs on/under the playfield.
Mainly looking to trade, willing to add cash if needed, and drive for the right deal.
Would sell outright for 2500.

PM sent

#4262 6 years ago

Dropped price and took better pictures of my rollergames.. $1300

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-rollergames-4

Also have a NOS Xenon backglass that was owned by Gordon Morison. Will probably come back with me to Cincinnati, but it's here for the weekend.

#4263 6 years ago

Are you in IL this weekend?

#4264 6 years ago
Quoted from PAPPYBALL:

Are you in IL this weekend?

I am but not for long - heading to Cincinnati on Monday morning!

#4265 6 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

I am but not for long - heading to Cincinnati on Monday morning!

You still have anything here that's fs?

#4266 6 years ago
Quoted from PAPPYBALL:

You still have anything here that's fs?

lol - that's a loaded question. I do have to figure out what I want to bring back to Cincinnati ... but I have 2x TSPP, RollerGames, Lord of the Rings, No Good Gofers. I am probably keeping the LOTR (selling mine in Cincinnati and keeping that one), NGG (probably keeping this one too).... but you know ... everything is for sale for a price

#4267 6 years ago

What about your White Water, TOM, and RS????

#4268 6 years ago
Quoted from PAPPYBALL:

What about your White Water, TOM, and RS????

Cincinnati and NFS .. well TOM might be, but not quite sure yet. I have run out of room but don't know which machines are staying or going

#4269 6 years ago

I am looking for Bally Paragon. Its condition does not matter as I can clean it up.

#4270 6 years ago

Cincinnati and NFS .. well TOM might be, but not quite sure yet. I have run out of room but don't know which machines are staying or going

Wait I thought TOM was a grail for you!

#4271 6 years ago
Quoted from PAPPYBALL:

Wait I thought TOM was a grail for you!

My room can fit 6. I own 12 machines now. I really don't have a great place to store games so I'm going to have to make some tough decisions.

#4272 6 years ago

Anyone else see that DE Star Wars on CL? $2100. I paid way more than that for mine, so just wondering what's wrong with it (if anything).

#4273 6 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Anyone else see that DE Star Wars on CL? $2100. I paid way more than that for mine, so just wondering what's wrong with it (if anything).

I'm sure a bunch of us tried to reach out to the seller. I didn't get a reply at all and offered full asking price with offer to pick up immediately.

If someone lists a pin on CL and uses the terms "non-ghosting LEDs" and "shopped" within the listing then I assume they know a little about market value. That leads me to believe the post for $2100 was bogus or there were some issues that weren't disclosed within the post. Just my 2 cents. If it's too good to be true...

#4274 6 years ago

My room can fit 6. I own 12 machines now. I really don't have a great place to store games so I'm going to have to make some tough decisions.

What else do you have? Only 10 listed in your collection.

#4275 6 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Quoted from stpcore:

I'm sure a bunch of us tried to reach out to the seller. I didn't get a reply at all and offered full asking price with offer to pick up immediately.
If someone lists a pin on CL and uses the terms "non-ghosting LEDs" and "shopped" within the listing then I assume they know a little about market value. That leads me to believe the post for $2100 was bogus or there were some issues that weren't disclosed within the post. Just my 2 cents. If it's too good to be true...

Probably fake, the photo was swiped from the Internet too.

#4276 6 years ago

The Fish Tales in the Gurnee estate sale is listed at $4k. I don't know why I bother.

#4277 6 years ago
Quoted from damageinc55:

The Fish Tales in the Gurnee estate sale is listed at $4k. I don't know why I bother.

You went? I would hate to see what they wanted for the Pokerino!

#4278 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

You went? I would hate to see what they wanted for the Pokerino!

Yeah, I work in lake forest, so I popped in. They wanted 2k for the Pokerino (not working).

#4279 6 years ago
Quoted from damageinc55:

Yeah, I work in lake forest, so I popped in. They wanted 2k for the Pokerino (not working).

This is a MUST read about Estate Sale in the Chicago area.

chicago.craigslist.org link

#4280 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

This is a MUST read about Estate Sale in the Chicago area.

From that post: Ampersand - Good pictures but nutty prices.

Well there you go.

#4281 6 years ago

Any one know the guy selling the strange science in rock island on ebay?

#4282 6 years ago

I would say super auctions should be tossed in there too. Remember the Niles collection where people backed out of their bids after they were lied to on condition? That widow is probably still chasing down that company for her money. That old dude should have posted realistic prices 5 years ago and got rid of all of it before he passed away.

#4283 6 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I assume
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-choggared-by-a-guy-in-rock-island/page/9#post-3701011

yup
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/47500

steer clear or at least go look in person. Game is WAY over priced but that is his MO.

#4284 6 years ago

I have a Full Throttle for sale in Madison, WI for $5400.

Machine - For Sale
Full Throttle Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Standard edition with the large LCD backbox screen and grey trim. Game plays 100% - no issues whatsoever. Very clean inside and out. There was some minor chipping just above the 3...”
2017-04-19
Madison, WI
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 2084 times

#4285 6 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

EP1 always floats around 2k-2.5k. RFM doesn't seem to veer more than that either and it's a far better game.

#4286 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

EP1 always floats around 2k-2.5k. RFM doesn't seem to veer more than that either and it's a far better game.

Yep, but I was talking about the Data East Star Wars game.

#4287 6 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Yep, but I was talking about the Data East Star Wars game.

oops, I can't read. I think I saw something a couple of lines up about EP1 and that stuck in my mind for some reason. $2100 for DE SW isn't a screaming deal either. It's ok if it looks nice. If the cabinet is all grained out, DS door not original, blown out plastics and playfield, it's actually way high.

#4288 6 years ago

I have a couple of IGT S-2000 slots for sale Nice condition and working $500.00 anyone interested send me a pm.

#4290 6 years ago
Quoted from damageinc55:

Gee, guess where that Fish Tales is now! Going to guess he gave them a written offer that was accepted on the last day of the estate sale

#4291 6 years ago

I have a southpark, T3, rollercoaster Tycoon, monopoly available for sale or trade for Metallica-game of thrones-Aerosmith. My games are very nice with LEDs and mods. PM if interested

#4292 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Gee, guess where that Fish Tales is now! Going to guess he gave them a written offer that was accepted on the last day of the estate sale

I talked to them Sunday afternoon, it had been sold by then and they told me the price it went for. Pokerino was still there for sale, non-working and they wanted 1k.

#4293 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Yeah, so I ended up picking it up. After a few back and forths with the guy who was running the sale, he came down pretty substantially. I guess it never hurts to make an offer.

So now it's sitting in my garage, I played the heck out of it, and not sure it's for me. Not looking to make anything on it, perhaps get what I put into it (and maybe a bit for getting it out of a basement). I need to keep my focus more on modern sterns for a small collection I think.

#4294 6 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

I talked to them Sunday afternoon, it had been sold by then and they told me the price it went for.

So if they told you, the sale price is "public info", so let us all know.

#4295 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

oops, I can't read. I think I saw something a couple of lines up about EP1 and that stuck in my mind for some reason. $2100 for DE SW isn't a screaming deal either. It's ok if it looks nice. If the cabinet is all grained out, DS door not original, blown out plastics and playfield, it's actually way high.

For what its worth for anyone looking for a Star Wars DE, I listed mine on craigslist this past weekend in Chicago and the second I lowered the game to $3000 firm, It sold in 45 minutes. My game was a solid 8/10, no collectors piece by any means. During the time I was helping load it up, I had 4 others that seriously wanted the game for 3k, and two people offered me $200 more not to sell it to the guy I just sold it to. I'm not sure how you (Neo) find games for so dam cheap ( I'm jealous honestly) , but to get one for under $2000 you are either finding someone that doesn't know what they are selling or there would have to at least 3 dead racoons living in the game to get one that cheap

#4296 6 years ago
Quoted from vbittnv:

For what its worth for anyone looking for a Star Wars DE, I listed mine on craigslist this past weekend in Chicago and the second I lowered the game to $3000 firm, It sold in 45 minutes. My game was a solid 8/10, no collectors piece by any means. During the time I was helping load it up, I had 4 others that seriously wanted the game for 3k, and two people offered me $200 more not to sell it to the guy I just sold it to. I'm not sure how you (Neo) find games for so dam cheap ( I'm jealous honestly) , but to get one for under $2000 you are either finding someone that doesn't know what they are selling or there would have to at least 3 dead racoons living in the game to get one that cheap

Neo has his own market he buys stuff from that no one else has access to lol. That's where he gets his prices from.

Quoted from joemagiera:

So if they told you, the sale price is "public info", so let us all know.

"Public" only if you called them. If damageinc wants to post that info, it's up to him.

#4297 6 years ago
Quoted from vbittnv:

but you said it was a solid 8. that's better than average for SW. A standard players game that's nice but not super nice is around 2k. Last one I sold was nice and sold for 1800, but that was a couple of years ago. I got it for $1200 delivered to my house a couple years before that.

#4298 6 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

That Strange Science is on consignment at Pinball Life now. Price is $2000 obo.

Mike

#4300 6 years ago
Quoted from Mfox:

That Strange Science is on consignment at Pinball Life now. Price is $2000 obo.
Mike

Really.....lol. Oh well. They had the guts and money to deal with that guy. Good for them.

There are 12,037 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 241.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/86 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.