FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,136 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 243.
#4153 7 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Jay, you should get your penis chromed.

I thought it already was.

#4154 7 years ago

I'm in a funk of bad pinball luck lately and can't seem to find anything to fill a fourth spot in my lineup. If anyone has a fun pin that's not getting attention (preferably with a very nice playfield) in the $2000 - $3000 range can you please consider sending me a PM. It's OK if it's not fully working or if it needs to be shopped (I like that part of collecting).

Some pins I'm interested in (Earthshaker, Whirlwind, High Speed 2, Fish Tales, X-Files, Judge Dredd, The Shadow, RBION, and more) I only have cash to buy 1 pin.

Every pin I've been interested in for the past month or so has been sold just before I can put in an offer and it's driving me insane, lol. Im done feeling sorry for myself now. Thanks guys.

#4155 7 years ago

If anyone is interesting in trading a GOT premium for an LE let me know. I have an LE but I think I prefer the premium. Shaker and Stern artwork blades added. Forgot that it has the topper.

#4156 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

I'm in a funk of bad pinball luck lately and can't seem to find anything to fill a fourth spot in my lineup. If anyone has a fun pin that's not getting attention (preferably with a very nice playfield) in the $2000 - $3000 range can you please consider sending me a PM. It's OK if it's not fully working or if it needs to be shopped (I like that part of collecting).
Some pins I'm interested in (Earthshaker, Whirlwind, High Speed 2, Fish Tales, X-Files, Judge Dredd, The Shadow, RBION, and more) I only have cash to buy 1 pin.
Every pin I've been interested in for the past month or so has been sold just before I can put in an offer and it's driving me insane, lol. Im done feeling sorry for myself now. Thanks guys.

Whysnow just listed a "needs work" earth shaker.

#4157 7 years ago

I have a Funhouse I'm going to officially list on Pinside in the next week or so. The game is fully functional minus a GI string out in the backbox. Although this game has been in home use for the last 20 years, it is only in average shape. It's dirty and needs a good going through.

$3200 firm.

It's set up to look at and play test at Pinball Life.

Terry.

#4158 7 years ago
Quoted from packie1:

you want to chrome a whole playfield? sure if you want.

I'm thinking I'd like to try it, I'll find something to use

#4159 7 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Jay, you should get your penis chromed.

Why, can you see yourself with it?

#4160 7 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

whysnow just listed a "needs work" earth shaker.

I just missed out on that as well (which is what prompted me to post this here). Another friend of mine is currently working a trade with Hilton for his ES. I can't win, lol.

#4161 7 years ago

I just posted up for sale my Iron Man Vault and GB pro . $4800 each

#4162 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

I just missed out on that as well (which is what prompted me to post this here). Another friend of mine is currently working a trade with Hilton for his ES. I can't win, lol.

Oh

#4163 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

I have a beautiful, 100% playing RCT for $2900 but you'd have to pick it up.

#4164 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

I have a Funhouse I'm going to officially list on Pinside in the next week or so. The game is fully functional minus a GI string out in the backbox. Although this game has been in home use for the last 20 years, it is only in average shape. It's dirty and needs a good going through.
$3200 firm.
Terry.

of course you have to list one of my grail pins, near me, and in a price range that is just about the same as the balance in my (emergency) savings account.

#4165 7 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I'm thinking I'd like to try it, I'll find something to use

You find something and I'll get it chromed
for you.

#4166 7 years ago
Quoted from packie1:

You find something and I'll get it chromed
for you.

You're talking playfield, not penis, right?

#4167 7 years ago
Quoted from PAPPYBALL:

of course you have to list one of my grail pins, near me, and in a price range that is just about the same as the balance in my (emergency) savings account.

Well, this sounds like an emergency to me. Giddy up!

#4168 7 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Well, this sounds like an emergency to me. Giddy up!

Yeah.......that's what I was thinking too. How often do emergencies really happen anyway??....LOL

#4169 7 years ago

I'm looking for a Getaway. I have cash burning a hole in my pocket. If you have one you're willing to part with, let me know!

#4170 7 years ago

Deleted, not actively looking for additions at this time.

#4171 7 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Why, can you see yourself with it?

Were you questioning your reflection or his envy?

#4172 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

$3200 firm.
Terry.

So it's HUO for the last 20 years...c'mon say it, say it

#4173 7 years ago

Hi Everybody,

There's a sad space in my row of machines that needs to be filled. I'm looking for one of the following: The Walking Dead (Pro), Whitewater, Johnny Mnemonic, GoT (Pro), or Spider-Man Vault edition. Players condition would be totally fine as long as price reflects condition. Would want to see the machine in person before buying, and so within four hours driving distance of Madison, WI would be preferred (MGC pickup possible). Could also be within an hour of Minneapolis since I have someone there who could examine and pick up the machine for me there. Thanks!

#4174 7 years ago

Hi

I just posted this in the MGC thread, but thought I would drop it here as well. I have a friend who's looking to get into his first pin, trying to stay at or below $3k. Probably looking for something along the lines of a Data East (Hook / Jurassic Park), and something in pretty good cosmetic shape. I don't mind having to clean it up and/or repair it, but I'd like to stick with a game more reputable for being bullet proof. Does anyone local or coming to MGC have one that they are looking to sell that might fit the bill?

Aaron

#4175 7 years ago
Quoted from Boyo25guy:

Hi Everybody,
There's a sad space in my row of machines that needs to be filled. I'm looking for one of the following: The Walking Dead (Pro), Whitewater, Johnny Mnemonic, GoT (Pro), or Spider-Man Vault edition. Players condition would be totally fine as long as price reflects condition. Would want to see the machine in person before buying, and so within four hours driving distance of Madison, WI would be preferred (MGC pickup possible). Could also be within an hour of Minneapolis since I have someone there who could examine and pick up the machine for me there. Thanks!

MGC is a good place to buy games. Some good deals there.

#4176 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Some good deals there.

Unless Neo is the seller ...

#4177 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Unless Neo is the seller ...

ahhh, you can't say that. you know the last 10 games i've sold have been really cheap.

#4178 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

MGC is a good place to buy games. Some good deals there.

Ah, yes, I have heard that from a couple of folks. Problem is, I can only haul one game. If I bring a game, I can't bring two back. If I don't find anything to buy, then I have gone without bringing a game - and oh, that would NOT be good. Decisions, decisions.

#4179 7 years ago
Quoted from Goonie:

Ah, yes, I have heard that from a couple of folks. Problem is, I can only haul one game. If I bring a game, I can't bring two back. If I don't find anything to buy, then I have gone without bringing a game - and oh, that would NOT be good. Decisions, decisions.

looks like you live reasonably close? close enough to make 2 trips home in the case that you do find something to buy.

#4180 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

looks like you love reasonably close? close enough to make 2 trips home in the case that you do find something to buy.

Hilton, I always love them close.

P.S. That assumes I get a break to actually drive home and back before Sunday night is out.

#4181 7 years ago
Quoted from Goonie:

Hilton, I always love them close.
P.S. That assumes I get a break to actually drive home and back before Sunday night is out.

lol.

damn inability to type...

I am sure if you find the right game, you will find a way

#4182 7 years ago

Pretty sure Goonie knows all about mgc

#4183 7 years ago

WTB - nice TAF playfield. Please PM me if you have one to sell.

#4184 7 years ago
Quoted from Goonie:

Hi
I just posted this in the MGC thread, but thought I would drop it here as well. I have a friend who's looking to get into his first pin, trying to stay at or below $3k. Probably looking for something along the lines of a Data East (Hook / Jurassic Park), and something in pretty good cosmetic shape. I don't mind having to clean it up and/or repair it, but I'd like to stick with a game more reputable for being bullet proof. Does anyone local or coming to MGC have one that they are looking to sell that might fit the bill?
Aaron

Just sell him that Hook bro. You now you dont play it.

#4185 7 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Just sell him that Hook bro. You now you dont play it.

Ha, I thought about that, but it's got a weird - not so often - goes completely dead mode thing going on, and I don't want to play repair guy all the way up to his lake house.

Quoted from bangerjay:

Pretty sure Goonie knows all about mgc

Yeah, I usually go up for a few minutes of fun. LOL. Disappear for a year and everyone forgets who I am.

#4186 7 years ago

Selling a Chexx up north.

Other - For Sale
“I have a Chexx Hockey game that is for sale. The Dome, playfield & all the men are all brand new. Game is fully working. $1500”
2017-03-19
Appleton, WI
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 507 times

#4187 7 years ago

I'll post a proper FS ad on here as soon as I can take some photos but I'm selling my ST:TNG. Excellent condition, fully working. Comes with extra NOS Borg ship, whatever extra used plastics I have for it (and maybe a couple extra NOS pieces, I forget what's in the bottom of the cabinet), and I think I have an extra sheet of widebody glass for it too. $4100 OBO.

#4188 7 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Selling a Chexx up north.

Other - For Sale
Chexx Hockey MachineNew!
“I have a Chexx Hockey game that is for sale. The Dome, playfield & all the men are all brand new. Game is fully working. Asking $1700”
1 day ago Appleton, WI 1,700
TomGWI

not getting enough love? where was that hiding the last time I was up there?

#4189 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

not getting enough love? where was that hiding the last time I was up there?

Same place it's been the last few years. lol

#4190 7 years ago

by the bathroom wall? I don't remember seeing it there last time.

#4191 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

by the bathroom wall? I don't remember seeing it there last time.

Yes at first. Now it is more centered after I sold the puck bowler and had more room for it.

#4192 7 years ago

I have a players condition Barb Wire I'd like to trade for anything on my wish list +or- cash as needed.

#4193 7 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

I have a players condition Barb Wire I'd like to trade for anything on my wish list +or- cash as needed.

Fun game. I enjoyed playing it at league Saturday night. Underrated, due to the theme.

#4194 7 years ago

Anyone have a Big Hurt machine that they would want to sell?

#4195 7 years ago

I'm happy to drive to Chicago for the right trade!

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Sold via Facebook! Swords of Fury - LOCAL PICKUP ONLY in Columbus, Ohio for cash deals (if trading, we can discuss who drives) This game was just shopped early this year; it'...”
2017-03-09
Columbus, OH
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1939 times

#4196 7 years ago
Quoted from packie1:

you want to chrome a whole playfield? sure if you want.

I have an old t2 laying around here somewhere, as soon as I find it...business time!

#4197 7 years ago
Quoted from ChitownCraig:

Monkeys Arcade in Oswego has one.

#4198 7 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I have an old t2 laying around here somewhere, as soon as I find it...business time!

you sure you want to chrome the whole thing? I think it would be cooler to chrome some aspects of the art. But not the entire thing. That could be done as well. Like chrome all the grey and white on the playfield or something like that.

#4199 7 years ago
Quoted from ChitownCraig:

Yesh23 has one he will probably trade/sell.

#4200 7 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

Underrated, due to the theme.

I like the theme. ( * )( * )
I'd say underrated due to manufacturer. And some odd ball scoring but that goes back to manufacturer.

There are 12,136 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/84 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.