FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,131 posts in this topic. You are on page 82 of 243.
#4051 7 years ago

Did you guys know that TAF hasn't sold under $6,000 in 3 years? I just read that fact on CL.

#4052 7 years ago

Anyone sitting on a gameshow playfield? I'm in the market for one locally that is in nice shape.

Thanks

#4053 7 years ago

Speaking of cl. This guy with the robocop arcade says best offer but wont budge lower than 450. Exidy price list says 250-400 max. Gimme a break with these people. I dont even want it that bad but its now become a game to show how wrong he is. I need help.

#4054 7 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Anyone sitting on a gameshow playfield? I'm in the market for one locally that is in nice shape.
Thanks

I think Kruzman has one?

#4055 7 years ago

I am looking for a Seawitch.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Seawitch Archived
Wanted! - “Looking for a Seawitch, project or player's condition OR a populated playfield (can be a trashed playfield). Thanks.”
2017-02-09
Johns Creek, GA
Wanted
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 88 times

#4056 7 years ago

I have a nice players condition Pool Sharks for sale

asking 1200

Fresh white rubber
LED's throughout GI and inserts, all new incandescent flashers installed
Manual included
Cab is real good shape, head has some minor dings
New black legs
Just went through the game, fixed the aux driver board, the cpu and a switch matrix issue, everything is working great now!
Still needs a new shark mouth wire.... but the coil works as it should.

Full disclosure
Playfield in good shape but some inserts are missing artwork
has 2 cracked plastics, rt sling has a small chip and sharkeys plastic on lt return wire form has a cracked piece missing, these do not affect gameplay, they are just cosmetic.

Fun system 11 game!
Pics up on flickr

Let me know if you have any questions or need additional pics
Located in New Lenox 60451
It's in my basement and I can assist with the lift up the stairs

Always will entertain project games in trade...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/134168476@N02/sets/72157677442876553/with/32796508160/

#4057 7 years ago

Anyone sitting on a Bad Cats playfield?

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “I am looking for a Bad Cats playfield. Please let me know if you have one that you would consider selling. Thanks!”
2017-04-06
Rockford, IL
Wanted
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 154 times

#4058 7 years ago

Other - For Trade
“I know this is not pinball, but I am thinking about shaking some things up in the limited game room space that I have. I am throwing this out there for a limited time to see if th...”
2017-03-01
, KS
Trade
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 252 times
Not a pinball, but thought I would throw this out there in case anyone wanted a beautiful piece for their game room. If I sold it, I would use the money for pinball anyway.....so I thought I would see if there was any interest in a trade(s). It's one of my high-end digger (crane) restorations.

#4059 7 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Other - For Trade
High End Game Room AdditionNew!
“I know this is not pinball, but I am thinking about shaking some things up in the limited game room space that I have. I am throwing this out there for a limited time to see if th...”
41 minutes ago Chicago, IL
Trade
Manimal

Not a pinball, but thought I would throw this out there in case anyone wanted a beautiful piece for their game room. If I sold it, I would use the money for pinball anyway.....so I thought I would see if there was any interest in a trade(s). It's one of my high-end digger (crane) restorations.

That is freaking beautiful!

#4060 7 years ago

If anyone has a High Speed and/or Grand Lizard playfield PM me.

#4061 7 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Gorgeous! What do you value something like that at?

#4062 7 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Other - For Trade
5 hours ago Chicago, IL
Trade
Manimal

Wow! What an awesome centerpiece for any room of the house. Nicely done! I'd be curious about pricing on this unless you prefer to go to PM?

#4063 7 years ago

I would just say it is worth less than a new Stern, but more than a Rollergames....lol. In all reality, they bring what they bring....I have sold them all of the way from 2K to 10K, and it depends on the market at the time.

If you want to get specific, then PM me. Too many price police here on either side of the aisle. lol

#4064 7 years ago

Good luck on the GoFundMe DOS pinball thingy. I've often thought of starting my own website called "GoFundYourself" where you can basically tell anyone who sends you one of these a reply link to my site: "hey, go fund yourself..."

#4065 7 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Other - For Trade
8 hours ago Chicago, IL
Trade
Manimal

You did a great job on this. Do you fabricate any parts for these? I have one that is missing the original step plate for the depth. I rigged one up out of plexy but its not like the original. I have a template, just don't work with metal too often.

#4066 7 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Other - For Trade
8 hours ago Chicago, IL
Trade
Manimal

god damn that thing looks beautiful. I'd love to own that, but I do not have the space for it at this time.

#4067 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

god damn that thing looks beautiful. I'd love to own that, but I do not have the space for it at this time.

You don't have space for anything....but you always seem to find some anyway.

#4068 7 years ago

Hate these requests, but I'm trying to figure out logistics on how to get a grail game moved from Morton Grove to S Barrington (around tomorrow at 6pm). No stairs required, but the machine will need to be wrapped up and loaded in your car/truck and just dropped off in my parents garage in Chicago. I'll pay for gas, time, and effort. Let me know!!

#4069 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

You don't have space for anything....but you always seem to find some anyway.

that's true, but my overflow people are getting filled up as well, and I need to save those spots for the remaining 4 zacs I need to complete my set.

#4070 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Was that the one with the big electronic infotainment screen in the middle?

Yes! Heavy on info, light on 'tainment. My parents had an '87 Riviera when I hit driving age. That screen is burned into my memory. Seemed pretty futuristic at the time.

#4071 7 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

You did a great job on this. Do you fabricate any parts for these? I have one that is missing the original step plate for the depth. I rigged one up out of plexy but its not like the original. I have a template, just don't work with metal too often.

I find parts and fabricate when I have to. I have also been known to build an example out of wood and then send it off to be sand cast. Whatever it takes. Send me a pic of what you are talking about and I can check my parts inventory. If you are talking about what I think you are talking about, they are very prone to breakage and I fabricate them to keep that from happening.

#4072 7 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Yes! Heavy on info, light on 'tainment. My parents had an '87 Riviera when I hit driving age. That screen is burned into my memory. Seemed pretty futuristic at the time.

and it was touch sensitive. Pretty state of the art. In my opinion it was the last nice looking riviera they had. then it went to plastic bumpers from then on out.

#4073 7 years ago
Quoted from pacmanretro:

Anybody here know where to get a decent inflatable clown body? Must be HUO.

Fyi, as a follow up...I asked clown head if he had an inflatable clown body for sale....

Response...

"Sold last week"

Lmao....

#4074 7 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Hate these requests, but I'm trying to figure out logistics on how to get a grail game moved from Morton Grove to S Barrington (around tomorrow at 6pm). No stairs required, but the machine will need to be wrapped up and loaded in your car/truck and just dropped off in my parents garage in Chicago. I'll pay for gas, time, and effort. Let me know!!

How bad do you want to rid yourself of that Rollergames

#4075 7 years ago

Anyone notice there just haven't been many top 100 games for sale in the last year? I check this thread every once in a while, see around 80 posts and maybe 1 new game for sale. Maybe its just me.

#4076 7 years ago

I think people are just selling in other spots.

#4077 7 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I think people are just selling in other spots.

Where at? Do you think its because of the new Pinside for-sale policy(not to speak ill of it)?

#4078 7 years ago

Copied from other thread

Good afternoon,
I am reaching out to you today as your local Jersey Jack Pinball (JJP) distributor with an offer to help you get these amazing machines (Wizard of Oz, The Hobbit, Dialed In!) into your locations for as cheap as possible. I am willing to cut a substantial price from the msrp in trade for a little marketing help from you.
Since JJP has asked us not to show written offer for less than msrp, you will have to call me to discuss, but i can tell you that they are the lowest you will find.
To answer some of the questions you will have, here are the terms.
* Machine must stay on location and working for a minimum of 1 year (can be moved from location to location, but must be active)
* Operator must send in weekly / monthly location earnings with a breakdown of each machine in the location in cash terms or total plays (if it is a place that is on a cover charge and free game play) (pinball and non pinball)
* Operator must keep a KingPin Games postcard / business card on the apron of each JJP machine for the term of one year for marketing purposes.
* Operator must provide service / maintenance logs for each JJP machine to help with service issues
I am also going to offer a credit of $100 per machine sold for each JJP machine sold to the private home if they state they played it on said location. This credit can then be used for your next JJP purchase through KingPin Games.
Let me know if you are interested in looking further into this offer.
If not, we do have over 800 machines in stock. Brand NEW Coast to Coast cranes, used darts, redemption, drivers, videos, etc, etc. We are also looking to purchase machines that are just taking up space in your warehouse.
We are located about 15 minutes from Wisconsin Dells in North Freedom, WI.
let me know if you have any questions
I picked these 4 states as i feel that i can provide adequate service in the field if needed. If you are in a state further away, give me a call and we can discuss other possibilities.
Christopher
KingPin Games
S6234 County Road PF
North Freedom, WI 53951
608-393-2299 cell
http://www.KingPinGames.net
[email protected]

#4079 7 years ago

Just wanted to say that we bought our Hobbit for route form KingPin and Chris has been spectaculor to work with! Excellent customer service! He is also an actuall pinhead and gives back and supports the community onf a regular basis.

If anyone deserves your game dollars it is Chris! Plain and simple the guy busts his hump to take multiple games to TPF, MGC, and is a BIG supporter of the largest charity event in the region, Mad Rollin Pinball.

Simply put, the guys gives back in a big way and we are lucky to have him in the community. It is not just a business like some of the other distros. It is a passion and a life long family operation.

Even though you buying a game means more competition for us please support Chris when you do it!

#4080 7 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Apollo 13 Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Bought from the original owner and this game is super nice. This is probably one of the nicest examples of an Apollo 13 machine I've ever seen or come acrossed over the years. Play...”
2017-04-04
Richfield, MI
3,650 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 507 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4081 7 years ago
Quoted from Brad76:

Looking for any leads on a twilight zone and been looking for awhile for a dynamo air hockey table arcade quality if anyone has one or knows of one.

I'm on the fence about selling my TZ. Been eyeing one of the newer Stern tables for awhile. What's holding me back is they seem harder to find in the area and it's in pretty nice shape (has new decals). Plus I spent months getting the thing dialed in and it's playing perfectly now.

If I put up an ad in the marketplace I'll make a note to drop you a PM.

#4082 7 years ago

Still looking for a new machine, and I'm expanding my search into the $3000-$3500 range. Let me know what you have! Check my wish list to get a better idea of what I'm looking for.

Thanks!

#4083 7 years ago
Quoted from sturner:

I'm on the fence about selling my TZ.

I guess it would depend on when you bought it. If you're like me, and you've had your game for a while, and you wouldn't want to buy a game at today's prices then you have to consider that if you sell it you'll likely never own it again. That may be a weird way to look at it but that's how I look at it when I sell one of my "top flight" games. I sold LOTR not too long ago and figured I'd probably never own it again as I wouldn't pay what they go for now.

It seems like you'd be able to get a TZ again if you really wanted one but you'd have to be willing to pay the price. So, the bottom line is, are you willing to pay what TZs sell for these days to get it back if you wanted it?

#4084 7 years ago

Triple strike up for sale now with a backglass. Cleaned, rubbered, flipper rebuilt. Fully working. $650

Machine - For Sale
Triple Strike Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working triple strike. Flipper rebuilt, cleaned and new rubbers installed. Works 100%. Now with an original backglass.”
2017-03-03
Burlington, WI
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 155 times

#4085 7 years ago
Quoted from pacmanretro:

Fyi, as a follow up...I asked clown head if he had an inflatable clown body for sale....
Response...
"Sold last week"
Lmao....

OMG! I just saw this on Chicago CL. I spit my lunch I laughed so hard.

chicago.craigslist.org link

#4086 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

nice

#4087 7 years ago

That damn clown ad has recently made it to the South Bend Craigslist too...

#4088 7 years ago

Has anybody tried to contact the guy on Craigslist with TAF in Volo with success? I have tried a dozen times with no luck. Has anyone looked at it? He's had it on for a week now but just won't answer me.

#4089 7 years ago
Quoted from etnfrd67:

Has anybody tried to contact the guy on Craigslist with TAF in Volo with success? I have tried a dozen times with no luck. Has anyone looked at it? He's had it on for a week now but just won't answer me.

I believe he has been trying to sell this off and on for a few years? Need to inspect his stuff very carefully.

#4090 7 years ago

He doesn't even answer the emails lol. Not going to sell it that way.

#4091 7 years ago
Quoted from etnfrd67:

I have, at the time it was listed for $5,400. Honestly, for me if I wanted to add something I would try either get Tron pro unmodded or slightly modded to Xmen pro, Got pro . If I don't like probably easy to sell ( I have a room problem and too many keepers) . That's just where I'm at. However my wife always liked TAF, and my friend has b/w classics was interested in getting TAF down the road. My friend has just his job back after 15 months. He is beyond picky, but knows the game and I don't . My thought was I would look at it to buy it, play it with the thought that he would buy down the road from me. He said he wanted to keep looking so we passed. It seemed like a decent value, and if it was a pin I really had interest in I probably would have offered to buy it. If it worked out for us both it would have been a win-win.

#4092 7 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

I have, at the time it was listed for $5,400. Honestly, for me if I wanted to add something I would try either get Tron pro unmodded or slightly modded to Xmen pro. If I don't like probably easy to sell ( I have a room problem and too many keepers) . That's just where I'm at. However my wife always liked TAF, and my neighbor has 5 b/w classics was interested in getting TAF down the road. My neighbor has just his job back after 15 months. He is beyond picky, but knows the game and I don't . My thought was I would look at it to buy it, play it with the thought that he would buy down the road from me. He said he wanted to keep looking so we passed. It seemed like a decent value.

Great story.....but..... how about the TAF? What did it look like?

#4093 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Great story.....but..... how about the TAF? What did it look like?

Seriously. That story had me on the edge of my seat! I was waiting for the twist ending and then...nothing. Just a bunch of broken sentences and something about his wife digging TAF. I feel used. I want my money back.

#4094 7 years ago

Well he did say it looks like a decent value for the price, probably just didn't want to bore us with silly details!

#4095 7 years ago

I have a completely refurbished DE star wars, tons new parts 3900.00...Paul 574 361 9561

#4096 7 years ago

Sorry guys, , if TAF was on my wishlist, given the price and condition I would have bought it. It had a few mechanical issues, nothing that couldn't be fixed. Given the age I thought the play field was acceptable as well as the cabinet. If someone sees it for 5k it should be gone.

The worst thing I saw on the play field is the tip of the lightning bolt by power was missing a piece of the red plastic. Maybe one quarter of an inch. A couple of target had different colors then they should but pretty minor.

#4097 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I like how the town is Nuthouse. LOL

#4098 7 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

Sorry guys, , if TAF was on my wishlist, given the price and condition I would have bought it. It had a few mechanical issues, nothing that couldn't be fixed. Given the age I thought the play field was acceptable as well as the cabinet. If someone sees it for 5k it should be gone.
The worst thing I saw on the play field is the tip of the lightning bolt by power was missing a piece of the red plastic. Maybe one quarter of an inch. A couple of target had different colors then they should but pretty minor.

ummmm, missing a piece of the playfield insert is a huge deal. very very expensive and time consuming fix. I would not pay over 3500 for a TAF with a chunk of insert missing.

#4099 7 years ago

When I spoke to him today he had told me he used to be a collector and had several popular titles. When he acquired TAF it was placed and played in his garage as it was a good player and had been routed so he wasn't overly concerned about it being out there. He also has a NGG for sale.

#4100 7 years ago

Hey guys...I'm looking for a populated WPC playfield. Top side condition doesn't matter at all as I'm looking to repurpose parts from the underside. Four of us here in St. Charles are building a homebrew pin and we are trying to stay within a budget. Any help is appreciated! Please PM me with what you have, your location, and your price. Thanks!

There are 12,131 posts in this topic. You are on page 82 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/82 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.