FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,102 posts in this topic. You are on page 81 of 243.
#4001 7 years ago

Are all Stern games after Avatar still fetching over 4.5k used? For awhile there, in 2013/14, Avengers was getting down to 3.8-4.2k for an LE, and I think Mustang was maybe getting into the low 3s? Its been about 4 years since I bought a game.

#4002 7 years ago

Looking for a DMD in the $2K range. Let me know what you got.

#4003 7 years ago

Looking for any leads on a twilight zone and been looking for awhile for a dynamo air hockey table arcade quality if anyone has one or knows of one.

#4004 7 years ago
Quoted from sublime90803:

Do you have the 3D translite, and a shaker with your Tron?

I have a Tron 3D translite for sale.

#4005 7 years ago

Interesting that you never really see TZ or Addams Family for sale locally. Just a worthless observation. My AF will never leave my collection.

#4006 7 years ago

I'm looking for a WoZ or Walking Dead Prem/Pro. Have a nice stock POTC, a Rollergames, and Getaway. Could do a 3x1, 2x1, 1x1 .. Can add cash or receive cash.

#4007 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

HUO Super Chexx. This thing is as clean as the day it came out of the box. This is a real commercial version with coin door & mechs, not a home model Chexx.

Price?

#4008 7 years ago

Just want to let locals know I put a dialed in on free play at hq for the week.

#4009 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

HUO Super Chexx. This thing is as clean as the day it came out of the box. This is a real commercial version with coin door & mechs, not a home model Chexx.

So a bunch of you have pm'ed me on this and I have given prices. I have adjusted the price and it is $2000 to anyone from Pinside.

Price is Firm. It's that nice. May consider trade(s)

PM me for pictures.

#4010 7 years ago
Quoted from catboxer:

Are all Stern games after Avatar still fetching over 4.5k used? For awhile there, in 2013/14, Avengers was getting down to 3.8-4.2k for an LE, and I think Mustang was maybe getting into the low 3s? Its been about 4 years since I bought a game.

I think you are $1k low on both of these. Avengers LE hovers around $5k. I think I saw one for a couple hundred less but definitely not into the low $4s, much less the 3s. Maybe an Avengers pro would hit the range you listed. Mustang pro is $4k give or take a couple hundred for routed, mods, etc.

#4011 7 years ago

Good to know. Seems Avengers has rebounded quite a bit. They were definitely going sub 4.5 for LEs awhile back. If I could find a nice premium in that price range that'd tempt me.

#4012 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Deal pending pickup/delivery.

#4013 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Deal pending pickup/delivery.

Congrats, I knew that wouldn't last long.

#4014 7 years ago

I am heading to Chicago next week. Looking for places to play. I am staying at the DoubleTree on E. Ohio near Michigan Ave. Any suggestions would be great . I would Uber up to 30 min or so. Thanks

#4015 7 years ago

You can walk to headquarters beercade.

#4016 7 years ago

It seems like it's been stale in the Chicago area the past few weeks. I can't even look at Craigslist any more as I just want to jump out of a window. So much of the same stuff relisted and relisted and relisted and relisted... It seems like anything that is within my interest is overpriced by $2000. I mean, some of those prices aren't even close to fair market value. Sorry to vent but it's just bad on CL.

#4017 7 years ago

Wow, that place it looks amazing. Chicago is an awesome town. I love going there.
Thank you very much.

http://www.hqrivernorth.com/image-gallery-interior?lightbox=dataItem-ivtyi69u

#4018 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

It seems like it's been stale in the Chicago area the past few weeks. I can't even look at Craigslist any more as I just want to jump out of a window. So much of the same stuff relisted and relisted and relisted and relisted... It seems like anything that is within my interest is overpriced by $2000. I mean, some of those prices aren't even close to fair market value. Sorry to vent but it's just bad on CL.

Summed it up perfectly! So sick of CL lately.

#4019 7 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

Wow, that place it looks amazing. Chicago is an awesome town. I love going there.
Thank you very much.
http://www.hqrivernorth.com/image-gallery-interior?lightbox=dataItem-ivtyi69u

Go in the evening when they have both floors open. I get off work at 4 and they don't open until 5 but when they do it's only 1 floor at that time. Logan Arcade is the other one worth your time.

#4020 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

You are right, and I don't even mind them listing high if they will come down to reality when you call. Unfortunately that doesn't happen either. Not even real sure what I am looking for, but I guess I need another project......lol

#4021 7 years ago
Quoted from catboxer:

Go in the evening when they have both floors open. I get off work at 4 and they don't open until 5 but when they do it's only 1 floor at that time. Logan Arcade is the other one worth your time.

Excellent. Thanks for the tips. I am looking forward to Monster Bash. I have never played the game.

#4022 7 years ago
Quoted from PAPPYBALL:

Summed it up perfectly! So sick of CL lately.

Just buy that dang clown head already

#4023 7 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

HA!

#4024 7 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

Anybody here know where to get a decent inflatable clown body? Must be HUO.

#4025 7 years ago

Looking for a High Speed playfield in the Chicago area. Populated preferred.
Would also be willing to start a " Buy the Clown Head Fund" and host a party in my yard where we can fill it with hydrogen and light it up...

#4026 7 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

You are right, and I don't even mind them listing high if they will come down to reality when you call. Unfortunately that doesn't happen either. Not even real sure what I am looking for, but I guess I need another project......lol

Same with me. I'm looking to fill a spot in my row with something fun to play and nice to look at. I'm not looking to lowball someone and flip for twice the purchase price the next day. I don't have a problem paying "fair market value" for something I'm going to enjoy.

The problem is 90 percent of sellers on CL seem to think their pins are made out of solid gold and they aren't even in the ballpark of reality regarding pricing. Trying to respectfully offer examples of realistic pricing models for a specific pin instantly offends the seller and I'm left fighting off punches via email. Then these pins don't sell and they get reposted over and over and every time I see the repost I just think to myself "I told you so".

I'm seeing South Park listed for 5K, No Good Gofers listed for 5K, Roller Coaster Tycoon listed for...that's right...you guessed it...5K. No disrespect to these sellers but please educate me on how these pins are priced as if they are a Metallica Pro?

Again, sorry for the rant but it's just a mess! If anyone has anything in the $3000- $4000 range that's in nice shape and is in the Pinside Top 100 please put me out of my misery and send me a PM. I'll be happy to pay you what your machine is worth so that we are both happy in the outcome.

#4027 7 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

You mean trade my TZ for it.

#4028 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Same with me. I'm looking to fill a spot in my row with something fun to play and nice to look at. I'm not looking to lowball someone and flip for twice the purchase price the next day. I don't have a problem paying "fair market value" for something I'm going to enjoy.
The problem is 90 percent of sellers on CL seem to think their pins are made out of solid gold and they aren't even in the ballpark of reality regarding pricing. Trying to respectfully offer examples of realistic pricing models for a specific pin instantly offends the seller and I'm left fighting off punches via email. Then these pins don't sell and they get reposted over and over and every time I see the repost I just think to myself "I told you so".
I'm seeing South Park listed for 5K, No Good Gofers listed for 5K, Roller Coaster Tycoon listed for...that's right...you guessed it...5K. No disrespect to these sellers but please educate me on how these pins are priced as if they are a Metallica Pro?
Again, sorry for the rant but it's just a mess! If anyone has anything in the $3000- $4000 range that's in nice shape and is in the Pinside Top 100 please put me out of my misery and send me a PM. I'll be happy to pay you what your machine is worth so that we are both happy in the outcome.

Those high price pin listings don't count, they are just there to make you mad. How many times have you opened that Gilligan's Island that just says "Pinball Machine". Then that one Tuesday afternoon you check CL while waiting in line at the car wash and a T2 for $1,000 pops up a mile away. That's what it's all about.

#4029 7 years ago

I have a couple of favorites from craigslist Chicago. There's the guy in Summit that always advertises his LW3 as "just lowered the price" yet it's been $2k for about a year. The other is the continental super 7 bingo machine that's been for sale for at least 3 years. To his credit, he has lowered the price by about $100 over the last several years but he's still holding on to hope that his $300 game will eventually sell for $1600.

The clown head guy from Ottawa is something special. I do my craigslist searches now for pinball -ottawa so I don't have to see anything from this guy. He's obviously a wheeler-dealer and he really thinks he has something with that clown head. Looks he overestimated the value of that thing.

#4030 7 years ago

clown head you say? Still have the boards and display? I'd buy that shit.

#4031 7 years ago

I prodded the clown head guy a bit to see if he would trade for a zizzle but he doesnt know what that is and cant understand what Im describing. He seems like a real intellectual.

#4032 7 years ago

For anyone interested in the $1500 Fire that was just posted a few days ago, I went to look at it this morning. Not to bash the guy, but when he tells me "everything works great!", I expect...everything to work great! The right orbit ramp doesn't always go up all the way (stops about mid-way), so sometimes your ball will hit it, go airborne, and land in the right lock hole! The center ramp doesn't always go down all the way. And when you get to multiball, one of the coolest features of the game (the rotating light in the middle that simulates a raging fire) doesn't work at all. The latch on the head is busted. Oh, and the display is gassed out, so that alone will run you $200 to replace.

Kind of bummed. Really wanted that title. Oh well, the search continues...

And on that note, the wife has given me permission to purchase a game for my impending birthday. Looking to buy in the $1800 range, but not looking to overpay. Let me know what you have!

#4033 7 years ago

is his name Bryan ?

#4034 7 years ago

Anyone got a Buick Riviera with a bad transmission sitting in their driveway for 3 years they want to part out for a pinball?

#4035 7 years ago

I still have my rollergames available in Chicago for $1500. Game operates really well and needs a shopout. Playfield is prettt decent and it should clean up well. I had a buyer scheduled to come but he had a change of plans and cancelled.

#4036 7 years ago
Quoted from ltd73:

Would also be willing to start a " Buy the Clown Head Fund" and host a party in my yard where we can fill it with hydrogen and light it up...

We should see what kind of a cash price he would be willing to take since that thing has been on C.L. for what, 2 + years?

#4037 7 years ago
Quoted from ltd73:

Then that one Tuesday afternoon you check CL while waiting in line at the car wash and a T2 for $1,000 pops up a mile away. That's what it's all about.

I'm gonna have to hit the car wash today.

#4038 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

We should see what kind of a cash price he would be willing to take since that thing has been on C.L. for what, 2 + years?

He wont take cash Im pretty sure. If he does, Im going to bet he wants $1000 for it.

#4039 7 years ago
Quoted from Paulb:

is his name Bryan ?

Yes. Very nice, but unwilling to budge on the $1500 price.

#4040 7 years ago

I contacted him about the fire also said he wouldn't budge on price so never went to look glad I didn't thanks for letting us know.

#4041 7 years ago
Quoted from etnfrd67:

I contacted him about the fire also said he wouldn't budge on price so never went to look glad I didn't thanks for letting us know.

Yeah, like I said, I'm not trying to be a jerk. It's just that I woke up at 4:30 this morning to give myself enough time to meet him at his office around 6. Get out there only to see the machine in the shape it was. I had cash in hand, ready to make a deal. For $1500, I was expecting more.

#4042 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Anyone got a Buick Riviera with a bad transmission sitting in their driveway for 3 years they want to part out for a pinball?

I used to own one, with a bad tranny. rest of the car was actually really nice. It was an 87. Engine was really good as it was my grandmas car since it was new. If you are looking for parts, I know the junkyard I sold it to if you are looking for the engine. It was an 87 I think.

#4043 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I used to own one, with a bad tranny. rest of the car was actually really nice. It was an 87.

Was that the one with the big electronic infotainment screen in the middle? I remember thinking that thing was cool as hell back in the day.

#4044 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I used to own one, with a bad tranny. rest of the car was actually really nice. It was an 87. Engine was really good as it was my grandmas car since it was new. If you are looking for parts, I know the junkyard I sold it to if you are looking for the engine. It was an 87 I think

I was piggybacking off the clown joke. Surely everyone has come across this ad in the past 3 years:
chicago.craigslist.org link

#4045 7 years ago

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I'm itching for some VHS promo videos. Anyone got any leads?

#4046 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I was piggybacking off the clown joke. Surely everyone has come across this ad in the past 3 years:
chicago.craigslist.org link

and here I thought you were actually looking for motor parts

I would seriously buy a clown head in a second if all the boards are there, displays and lamp panel.

#4047 7 years ago

I like the new wanted to buy free pinball machine ad. Lol

#4050 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

At least it's not listed at $5000.

Fair enough. It still drives me nuts...

There are 12,102 posts in this topic. You are on page 81 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/81 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.