FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,131 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 243.
#3951 7 years ago

Sorry for the duplicative messages, but I posted a trade thread but would also be interested in an outright sale for them. I have:

- A decent rollergames. Boards look great and cabinet/playfield are decent. Some insert wear around WAR targets and some ball swirls that may polish up. Game seems to be working 100%. Could use a shop and some wax and will turn out great. Yellow wire form ramp could use a new coat. Would like $1500

- A nice Gladiators. One that you don't see often. Has original Mylar on playfield and it looks really nice. Needs a shopout but playfield and cabinet looks really good. Hadn't tested it thoroughly but did noticed that the moving ramp was a little choppy. I haven't dug into it to see what's happening but I don't think it's something major - the game had very little play during its life. Cabinet is super clean. Asking $1500

#3952 7 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Spirit of 76 work for you? Just got a working one in

PM sent, thanks

#3953 7 years ago

Any one want to or know any one who wants to take a crack at restoring this super chexx rip off "face off"?

Just got bad news from a guy that he doesnt want to work on it because its a knock off and the parts are unobtanium.

WTF why cant I post pics here? Thats goofy. First time ive been mad about pinside rules.

https://i1.pinside.com/7/b2/7b232889c4882ea4a2bdd6c6e818a4175d8dceae/resized/740/7b232889c4882ea4a2bdd6c6e818a4175d8dceae.jpg

#3954 7 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Any one want to or know any one who wants to take a crack at restoring this super chexx rip off "face off"?
Just got bad news from a guy that he doesnt want to work on it because its a knock off and the parts are unobtanium.
WTF why cant I post pics here? Thats goofy. First time ive been mad about pinside rules.
https://i1.pinside.com/7/b2/7b232889c4882ea4a2bdd6c6e818a4175d8dceae/resized/740/7b232889c4882ea4a2bdd6c6e818a4175d8dceae.jpg

I restored one of those years ago. Most of the parts should work from a Chexx.

#3955 7 years ago

Looking for an IJ, GoT Pro, LotR or PotC for some friends to put in their condo in Chicago. Please PM if you have any of these titles for sale.

#3956 7 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

Looking for an IJ, GoT Pro, LotR or PotC for some friends to put in their condo in Chicago.

MiamiRedSkin has a POTC that he is looking to sell ...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/79#post-3593628

#3958 7 years ago

WTB - project DMD machine. PM me if you have one you would like to sell.

#3959 7 years ago

Due to a game coming up that I have been looking for, for years. I need to sell one of my personal collection pins to fund it. I don't want to let her go, but this Tommy is looks and plays practically brand new. I will deliver to chicago/rockford area for $150. Come check it out and play it. You will not be disappointed and will not find a nicer one.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I don't know if this game was HUO, but it sure the hell looks like it. Since I don't know, I can't say, but condition trumps all anyway. This is from my personal collection. I've...”
2017-02-16
Burlington, WI
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 781 times

#3960 7 years ago

Wow that is a really nice Tommy!!!! Don't seem them like that. GLWTS

#3961 7 years ago

I'm looking to buy a game in the 2kish range. Looking for a HS2, NF, SOF, or maybe something else. If you have something, let me know!

#3962 7 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I'm looking to buy a game in the 2kish range. Looking for a HS2, NF, SOF, or maybe something else. If you have something, let me know!

NASCAR?

#3963 7 years ago

I have DE Star wars completely refurbished, lots of new parts 3900.00 text 574 361 9561 or call Paul

#3964 7 years ago

Coworker is looking for a budget pin for his mom's house, for the grandkids to play. Title and cosmetic condition not too important. Must be working solid 100%, because he's not a pinball guy and I don't want to drive to Lemont to fix it.

Too bad he didn't tell me last week, because I sold a Disco Fever for $400 on Saturday.

#3965 7 years ago
Quoted from Paulb:

I have DE Star wars completely refurbished, lots of new parts 3900.00 text 574 361 9561 or call Paul

Man Im never going to be able to afford one of these if they keep going up.

#3966 7 years ago

Never played it, but don't really have a desire to either. Thanks though!

#3967 7 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Never played it, but don't really have a desire to either. Thanks though!

The game isnt terrible, but I just hate nascar so much.

#3968 7 years ago

Wow... looks nice Captain!!!!

#3969 7 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

The game isnt terrible, but I just hate nascar so much.

Exactly

#3970 7 years ago

I'd trade you a giant inflatable clown head for it.

#3971 7 years ago
Quoted from Dewey68:

I laughed SO hard when I read that guys wanted ad for an inflatable clowns head. "Just kidding, nobody wants an inflatable fucking clown head"...gold man.

I promise, as a decent human being in the pinball community, if I win the lottery, I will personally purchase all this crap that people want to sell and trade for pinballs on chicago's CL. Mark my words. Would love to see all that junk go away. I hate hiding the ads over and over.

#3972 7 years ago
Quoted from Dewey68:

Oh god, please NO!

#3973 7 years ago

Have a HUO Mustang Pro with some mods. Looking to trade it (plus cash) for a Metallica Pro or Ghostbusters Pro.
(located in Racine, ~45 minutes from Chicago - Hope it's ok to post here).

#3974 7 years ago
Quoted from 67cutlass:

(located in Racine, ~45 minutes from Chicago - Hope it's ok to post here)

Definitely close enough! Welcome.

#3975 7 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I have a pretty nice Demo Man if you have intrest.

#3976 7 years ago

Hilton was looking for a Mustang Pro.

#3978 7 years ago

I've talked with Hilton.... Mainly looking for a trade. Personally, I'd keep Mustang... I do love it, but getting bored with it and the kids really want a Ghostbusters (I want it more than them, but they do want it to, or at least I'll tell myself that) and they really want a Metallica.

#3979 7 years ago

Sharp shooter 2 is sold
Tommy Is sold

Slug fest (woodrail) still available
Triple Strike still available

#3980 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

hilton is looking for everything.

you say that like it is a bad thing, lol.

no longer looking for Mustang. i was only looking for a trade and the seller opted for the cash route so he could pay the balance on another game.

BTW, did you find me a sweet XXXXXXXX yet?

#3981 7 years ago

Have a HUO minty stock pirates. Anyone have a walking dead pro/prem up for trade?

#3982 7 years ago

Does anyone know of a local Sopranos for sale by chance?

#3983 7 years ago

I've got 3 pins for sale.

A very nice Tales from the crypt at 2900 with alternative bg and cool topper and other added features including chads newest roms.

A fully loaded No good gofers with color DMD, cleared playfield, newer cabinet decals plus many others.

Indy 500 also

Last two are over the forums limits, PM me if interested but I haven't taken pics, posted an ad or anything. I'm in Joliet/plainfield

#3984 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice tftc. Has cliffy protector, color changing shooter led, full leds, alternate bg, the 3 add on cryptkeepers where 2 have lights going through them on the ramps, manual, ne...”
2017-02-22
Plainfield, IL
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 342 times

#3985 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
No Good Gofers Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Wow this game has it all. Color dmd, awesome looking lime green powder coating, laseriffic topper, Clear coated playfield, newer cabinet decals, ramp and target sticker set, new co...”
2018-02-27
Plainfield, IL
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 1797 times

#3986 7 years ago

slugfest is sold.

Triple strike is still available. $300 takes it home. New rubber installed. Flipper rebuilt. Playing good.

#3987 7 years ago
Quoted from Brad76:

Machine - For Sale
Tales from the CryptNew!Shopped “Very nice tftc. Has cliffy protector, color changing shooter led, full leds, alternate bg, the 3 add on cryptkeepers where 2 have lights going through them on the ramps, manual, ne...”
11 hours ago Plainfield, IL 2,900
Brad76

I owned this exact machine in the past and can also vouch for it being in great shape! Hope someone new gets to enjoy it soon!

#3988 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

slugfest is sold.
Triple strike is still available. $300 takes it home. New rubber installed. Flipper rebuilt. Playing good.

Did you get the mystery pin you've been waiting for?

#3989 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Did you get the mystery pin you've been waiting for?

it's on it's way. It's coming from europe so it's going to take awhile.

and it's not Zaccaria related, and it has a DMD.

#3990 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

What is it?

#3991 7 years ago

Looking for the following games. Let me know if you have one to sell:

Fire
Monday Night Football
Slugfest
Secret Service
Batman (Data East)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Trying to keep it under $1800. PM me if you want to unload one of these!

#3992 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Jolly Park? GREAT PIN!

#3995 7 years ago

Just put my Tron up for sale. In Western suburbs of Chicago.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/45764

Thanks
Bryan

#3996 7 years ago

Do you have the 3D translite, and a shaker with your Tron?

#3997 7 years ago

Just the translite shown. No shaker motor.

#3998 7 years ago

Just posted some DI vids from last night

LMK when you Chicago Fellas are ready for one of these. LOL

Enjoy
Pincades
JT

#3999 7 years ago

Selling my Police Force. $1500 OBO. PM me for details.

#4000 7 years ago

HUO Super Chexx. This thing is as clean as the day it came out of the box. This is a real commercial version with coin door & mechs, not a home model Chexx.

There are 12,131 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/80 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.