FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,136 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 243.
#351 9 years ago

Were you the "Dave from Milwaukee" who wound up with the CL STTNG for 2900? Killer deal...

#352 9 years ago

Thats hilarious aboput the shadow. I may have tipped her off that herasking price was a little low sorry about that. Glad some one on here picked it up and its nice. Post pics!

#353 9 years ago

2500 is low for Shadow? Unreal.

#354 9 years ago

All the nice shadows ive seen sell for $3500-4000. Hook it up if you see a deal brother.

#355 9 years ago

Screw the turd shadow, and the sttng (although that may have been nice). Who got the what looked to be HUO getaway posted for $1500?

#356 9 years ago

You are looking in the wrong places if you are paying 3500 for shadow...

#357 9 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Screw the turd Shadow, and the sttng (although that may have been nice). Who got the what looked to be HUO getaway posted for $1500?

I swear I've seen that posted before, about 6 months to a year ago. I didn't bother calling.

#358 9 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Screw the turd Shadow, and the sttng (although that may have been nice). Who got the what looked to be HUO getaway posted for $1500?

I emailed her within 30 seconds of her add being posted. I said I would take it. she sent me a few more pictures, I emailed her 4 more times, no reply. I think someone offered her more than she was asking. Or it was a bogus ad.

#359 9 years ago

I emailed on that HS2 soon after it was posted, nothing but crickets.

#360 9 years ago
Quoted from grandy:

I'm the other buyer that she was waiting for and i did indeed pick up The Shadow, though i don't think i was the person you saw in the driveway. You are correct, the situation was ridiculous. She wanted us to offer more than $2500, and when i didn't, she told us that the guy who was just there offered $2600 (I honestly didn't believe her story at all, and I shook my head when i read that you offered $2500). In any case, I offered all my cash on hand which turned out to be $2625, contingent upon her finding the keys. She did eventually find the keys to the coin box but we never found the keys to the backbox, which was a shame because the backbox was bolted down to the main cab, and there was a lot of MacGuyvering that went into getting it folded down. All in all i think it took my buddy and i about 2 hours from the time we got there to get it out. Aside from some slight wear on the sanctum, corrosion on the brass plated wire ramps, and the cabinet dings, it's in great shape.
Side note, while we were there, i looked up the listing to remember what her name was and saw that she had re-posted the pin at $2900. If what she said about the guy from MN is true (who knows), I agree that he is a dickhead.
No hard feelings, i hope. Just thought you might enjoy hearing the rest of the story.

Absolutely no hard feelings. I'm glad you got it and I hope its a fantastic pin!
The seller on the other hand was a skank.

#361 9 years ago

I didn't get a reply either on the HSII. Was bummed, been looking for one for a while now. Offered WW in trade too but still no reply.

#362 9 years ago

Sorry to bump for my error, noticed my abbreviation was incorrect - should be Whirlwind not Waterworld that I was looking to trade.

#363 9 years ago

You fools, he warned you about the fourth of july sale, and you waited too long.
The used glass panes are back up to $34 now!
chicago.craigslist.org link

#364 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

You fools, he warned you about the fourth of july sale, and you waited too long.
The used glass panes are back up to $34 now!
chicago.craigslist.org link

DANG!!! Missed another one. I think I'll go shoot myself now.

#365 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

You waited too long. The used glass panes are back up to $34 now!

Quoted from MustangPaul:

Dang! Missed another one. I think I'll go shoot myself now.

Too late. You missed the half price sale on bullets, too.

#366 9 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Too late. You missed the half price sale on bullets, too.

I decided not to waste the money on a bullet, I'll jump off a bridge. I'm cheap.

#367 9 years ago

Don't be too cheap, you might choose this bridge...

bad bridge.JPGbad bridge.JPG
#368 9 years ago
Quoted from redman822:

Don't be too cheap, you might choose this bridge...

bad bridge.JPG 17 KB

Nah, we have a very nice High Bridge here in St Paul that's about 100ft above the Mississippi.

#369 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Nah, we have a very nice High Bridge here in St Paul that's about 100ft above the Mississippi.

and sometimes a few feet below the Mississippi.

#370 9 years ago

I'll be in Lake Geneva, WI this weekend and can bring my Pinbot if anyone would like to buy it. Looks like its 1.5hrs from Chicago, IL. .. $1300

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1500obo-pinbot-in-mn-pinbot

#371 9 years ago

Jack*bot available. Very good condition, $2100

#372 9 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

hats hilarious aboput The Shadow. I may have tipped her off that herasking price was a little low sorry about that.

Just curious as to why you would do that? Were you interested in the game and wanted to pay more for it or just wanting to make sure someone else paid more for it?

#373 9 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

Just curious as to why you would do that? Were you interested in the game and wanted to pay more for it or just wanting to make sure someone else paid more for it?

This is why most of the Craigslist sales turn into auctions.

#374 9 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Jack*bot available. Very good condition, $2100

ugh, you're killing me with this. I was looking for one of these in the Chicago area for a while. sadly, my pin-funds are a little light right now.

#375 9 years ago

Theres a fire! in Milwaukee for $1500, I think someone here was looking for one:
milwaukee.craigslist.org link

#376 9 years ago
Quoted from cards25:

ugh, you're killing me with this. I was looking for one of these in the Chicago area for a while. sadly, my pin-funds are a little light right now.

At least you know where to look when your funds improve. You never know, I could still have it. I enjoy the game, nice when you are not looking for a marathon game or when you don't want to have think too much. My issues is I am out of space and working on a new custom game that I will soon be needing a cabinet for (if anyone has a WPC cabinet they don't need let me know), and will need a place to put it. If it does not sell by then, well, maybe I will just store it some place.

#377 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Theres a fire! in Milwaukee for $1500

It's on the Milwaukee craigslist, but it looks like it's in Green Bay, a couple hours north.

#378 9 years ago

I have a Stern HD for sale ($2250) or trade. Looking for EatPM, Jack Bot, Flintstones or ?

#379 9 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

I have a Stern HD for sale ...

Now there's a pin that you almost never see. They must not have made a lot of them. Only 18 Pinsiders list one in their collection. I've never played one. Is it any fun? You would think they would be popular with Harley enthusiasts.

#380 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

It's on the Milwaukee craigslist, but it looks like it's in Green Bay, a couple hours north.

Quoted from toyotaboy:

Theres a fire! in Milwaukee for $1500, I think someone here was looking for one:
milwaukee.craigslist.org link

I know the seller. Haven't seen that game in person but his games usually play well. He is the guy that won best dmd at Mgc this year with that pimped out bsd.

#381 9 years ago

Erics games are usually pretty nice. Just wish he would limit his postings to GB clist. No fun getting hopes up for a game you want and then realizing it is an additional few hours. There are enough search engines that anyone looking will find a game if they are interested.

MKE is an easy drive. GB is a haul.

I flag those posts for spamming. Wish others would do the same or Clist would just implement some sort of location restriciton based on IP location.

#382 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Now there's a pin that you almost never see. They must not have made a lot of them. Only 18 Pinsiders list one in their collection. I've never played one. Is it any fun? You would think they would be popular with Harley enthusiasts.

Actually Stern made a ton of HD's. In 3 versions. I think the majority of them went to non-pinheads and harley owners though since the gameplay on them is pretty meh.

#383 9 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

Actually Stern made a ton of HD's. In 3 versions. I think the majority of them went to non-pinheads and harley owners though since the gameplay on them is pretty meh.

This sounds eerily similar to Mustang...

#384 9 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

If it does not sell by then, well, maybe I will just store it some place.

Free climate-controlled storage in West Dundee!

#385 9 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

I don't know, I hear you have blackout issues.

#386 9 years ago

My issue is I don't have a Blackout.

#387 9 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

My issue is I don't have a Blackout.

I thought that was coming I typed it. but i did it anyway.

#388 9 years ago

There is a SWEP1 for sale in Iowa for 2300 on pinside

#389 9 years ago

Yancy you looking for a blackout?

#390 9 years ago

I'm a Blackout snob. They pretty much all have semi-flaky backglasses and worn playfields. Great game, regardless. If I ever find a super nice one, I'm all over it.

#391 9 years ago

I have been thinking bout selling mine... Did you see my post on "mint" blackout... The one everyone yelled at me for using word mint... One of best examples I've seen

#392 9 years ago

Here was post:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-picked-up-a-mint-blackout

I am probably 15 minutes from you... (Big timber and 72)

If you want to see or just come play PM me..

#393 9 years ago

And when I say best examples I mean in the year 2014 that has not been restored in any fashion.

#394 9 years ago

yancy- blackout is listed on eBay. If you are interested just PM me. Game is priced as I like to call "eBay accordingly" not pinside accordingly to account for eBay fees and normal lowball offers from the eBay and CL trolls like myself!

#395 9 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

She said "I have had a lot of interest in this machine, I didnt know it was so popular" and I said "well, your price is very attractive, let me know if ______ doesnt show up tonight to check it out".

#396 9 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

maybe I'll take you up on that

#397 9 years ago

Did anyone pick up (or look at) the SST listed on CL for $700 a few days ago in Rochelle?

I sent the guy an email but never heard back from him.

#398 9 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

Excellent to hear that it's finally happening!
Marcos, you around?

Indeed I am!

I have remained silent while we worked out issues with the City, but all has finally been resolved.

Please join us for the Grand Opening of the Chicago Street Pinball Arcade in Downtown Joliet this weekend!
215 N. Chicago Street
Joliet, IL 60432

We are actually opening tonight (Thursday, July 17) due to a couple events happening in Downtown Joliet:
Cruise Night on Route 66/Chicago Street
LIVE is playing at MoJoe's around the corner

Opening Weekend hours:
Thursday, July 17, 7 PM - midnight
Friday, July 18, 7 PM - midnight
Saturday, July 19, 9 PM - 2 AM (later hours due to private party rental)

To start with, we'll have at least 20 pins up and and running. The complete list is here:
http://pinballmap.com/chicago/?by_location_id=4724

We also have a few vids and an EM driving game.

Eventually, we hope to have drinks and such, but for right now, it's only games.

We're running a promotional admission for the time being:
$5 for one hour
$10 for all day

All games are on free play with admission.

We have a website:
http://www.jolietpinball.com

A phone number:
(779) 279-8799

An email address:
[email protected]

and have just recently created an account on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/JolietPinball

I suppose f'book will be next, heh.

Our goal is to bring back pinball to the public, so very few of the machines we own are anything close to "collector quality." However, we aim to keep them clean and working the way they should.

Thanks!

-Mark

#399 9 years ago
Quoted from kid_ego:

Did anyone pick up (or look at) the SST listed on CL for $700 a few days ago in Rochelle?
I sent the guy an email but never heard back from him.

I also message and never heard back ;( It was advertised on my Bday and would have been a great present to myself. I was willing to pay double the advertised amount if it was 100%. If anyone picked it up and wants a quick flip, I am still interested. PM me!

#400 9 years ago

I'm thinking the SST was a fake. Just a hunch.

There are 12,136 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.