FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,136 posts in this topic. You are on page 78 of 243.
#3851 7 years ago

Wow, that didn't take long. Good for you.

#3852 7 years ago

So..................WOW.
Is this anyone here?
Anybody know anything about it?

chicago.craigslist.org link

#3853 7 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

So..................WOW.
Is this anyone here?

Its hideous although the first time I have seen someone use the reflection of the pin 2000 in a game like this. I really thought that was a nice touch and likely not all that easy to achieve.

#3854 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Airborne Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Airborne pinball by Capcom for sale or trade that is in good working condition all around. Game's playfield is very nice and free of any major wear. Cabinet is nice too with some m...”
2016-12-23
Richfield Township, MI
2,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 230 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Alvin G's Garage Band that is in very nice condition. Game has a very nice playfield with no major wear on it. Cabinet is very nice too with a couple of scratches.This is a plug an...”
2017-02-28
Richfield, MI
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 407 times

#3855 7 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

So..................WOW.
Is this anyone here?

Saw that one as well, and couldn't help but smile. No way that is getting sold anytime soon at that price. But hey to each their own.

As for the comments about learning the hobby and just starting out, I am a pretty good example. Bought in for cheap. Got a working 4MBC starting off. Then wanted something with inlanes, picked up a dirt cheap non-working Argosy. That thing only turned on nothing else when I got it. Been slowly trying to get it back to life. Now can play a decent 1 player game, no multiplayer games yet.

For everything I have fixed, it has helped me understand my machines and EM's better, but even then there are some things I wish I could have someone in the room to bounce ideas off of. Love this forum, but sometimes hard to get a point across and hours of back and forth here would be solved faster in person. So I am someone that, though love working on my machine, may be searching out professional help to get the last bits fixed up.

#3856 7 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Machine - For SaleAirborneUsed, working and clean “Airborne pinball by Capcom for sale or trade that is in good working condition all around. Game's playfield is very nice and free of any major wear. Cabinet is nice too with some m...”
12 days ago Richfield Township, MI 2,950 (OBO)
pacman11

Machine - For SaleAl's Garage Band goes on a World TourUsed, working and clean “Alvin G's Garage Band that is in very nice condition. Game has a very nice playfield with no major wear on it. Cabinet is very nice too with a couple of scratches.This is a plug an...”
29 days ago Richfield, MI 2,750 (OBO)
pacman11

Really surprised for the longest time you could not find an airborne to save your life and they have been popping up quite a bit the last few months. Als is also pretty rare and it too keeps showing up.

#3857 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

throw enough money around and you can have mine

Or a couple of Zaccaria's your looking for.

#3858 7 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Or a couple of Zaccaria's your looking for.

the zacs i'm looking for are not that expensive. If someone had all 4 that I needed and all 4 were exceptional examples...maybe.

#3859 7 years ago
Quoted from cards25:

Wow, that didn't take long. Good for you.

It's good to know people in low places

#3860 7 years ago

No longer looking for a GB, brought one home today

#3862 7 years ago

Still have a mmrle for sale 8100.
Includes Laserrific topper, pinblades, color rom.
Perfect condition.

#3863 7 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Perfect condition.

I'm surprised this game is still available. $8,100 is about the price of a stock NIB standard version, and this has some nice upgrades.

#3864 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I'm surprised this game is still available. $8,100 is about the price of a stock NIB standard version, and this has some nice upgrades.

Sort of like a sign Gweem

#3865 7 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Perfect condition.

Since its still football season here is my Hail Mary

Trade? for:

Two 21" Toro mowers
One 48" commercial mower
Snow blower
5' x 10' flat bed utility trailer
Gas leaf blower
Hitachi circular saw
Milwaukee hammer dril
1000' Coaxial cable
Two commercial mall sized Christmas wreaths
Craftsman garage door opener
160' of crown molding
Ryobi tile saw
Maytag washer and dryer
Samsung 50" plasma TV
NIB 18' x 48" Intex pool
Leinie's Red neon beer sign
Old Style lighted beer sign
Foster's lighted beer sign
NIB TiVo
Side by side fridge
Trek mountain bike frame
Graco double stroller
BoatSafe bilge compartment engine heater
10 ski vests from child through adult sizes
3 towable boat tubes
4 coolers
5 new pairs Carhart jeans
New Carhart jacket
Original Neo Geo Gold w/2 controllers & 1 game
Case of Rhinelander Shorty's
And a bag of M80's

#3866 7 years ago
Quoted from PAPPYBALL:

Trade? for:
Two 21" Toro mowers
One 48" commercial mower
Snow blower

Where's the partridge in a pear tree?

#3867 7 years ago
Quoted from PAPPYBALL:

Since its still football season here is my Hail Mary
Trade? for:

And a bag of M80's

How much for the bag of M80's?

#3868 7 years ago

Way to finish strong with the bag of M80's. Best trade offer ever.

#3869 7 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Way to finish strong with the bag of M80's. Best trade offer ever.

But are they the new or old style M80's?

#3870 7 years ago

Well I got the snow blower and Hitachi circular saw a little short on the rest how bout a bag of m&m's

#3871 7 years ago

Looking to trade a Potc. Possible deals would a Lotr, WH20, Met, TAF. Have cash and would also throw another in the mix for a possible AFM, MM.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I'm putting my PotC up for sale/trade. It is in excellent shape with very little to no playfield and cabinet wear. The ship does have some minor cracking as expected for even such ...”
2017-01-10
St Charles, IL
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 216 times

Added over 7 years ago: Pending trade

#3872 7 years ago

I have an extremely nice Twilight Zone (playfield is unbelievable and no cabinet fade) with LEDs and mods (ColorDMD LED version, Pinsound board, Flipper Fidelity Speakers and woofer, Pyramid Topper, Dazzler Gumball Kit, etc) that I'm looking to trade with cash for a Wizard of Oz (Ruby Red), Hobbit Smaug, or Medieval Madness Remake (LE or Standard). I'll be taking more pics tonight and can send on request. Looking for a local deal as I prefer to not ship.

Added over 7 years ago: Hobbit Smaug SE found.

#3873 7 years ago

Man, its close to impossible to deal with any older gentlemen who still think prices are from the 2000's.

On that note, any one got any leads on a FG in decent shape? Doesnt need to be shopped. Shopping the market. Thanks

#3874 7 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Man, its close to impossible to deal with any older gentlemen who still think prices are from the 2000's.

One trick is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere, like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Give me five bees for a quarter," you'd say. Now, where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones.

#3875 7 years ago

Awesome Simpsons reference d'oh

#3876 7 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

On that note, any one got any leads on a FG in decent shape? Doesnt need to be shopped. Shopping the market. Thanks

I don't have any leads but here's Conway Twitty:

#3877 7 years ago

I have a Pinbot that I have owned for quite awhile, I think it's in good shape and am looking to sell.

I also have the full set of cpr plastics minus the one replaced on the pin.

Also might need an electrician I'm blowing circuits in the basement, too many pins. LOL

#3878 7 years ago

I'll just leave this here in case you missed this masterpiece.

#3879 7 years ago

Hi everybody. I just listed my RBION for sale. Please PM me if you have any questions. Thanks!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This is a nice RBION. It's in good shape, clean, and plays really well. The game is fully LED'd and has upgraded speakers and a speaker light kit installed. It also has a cliffy in...”
2017-01-15
Madison, WI
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 286 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3880 7 years ago

Boyo25guy nice price and condition! RBION is a lot of fun.

#3881 7 years ago

Bally truck stop:$1800

#3882 7 years ago

Truck stop: $1600?

Williams dealers choice: needs to be shopped, not the prettiest $300

#3883 7 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Truck stop: $1600?
Williams dealers choice: needs to be shopped, not the prettiest $300

Just bring that truck stop over to the shop and we can set it up and see what it's worth later!

#3884 7 years ago

If any local pinsiders get a Dialed In and decide to dump - I'm game. Have my RFM w/SWE1 kit & NIB Nucore system available towards trade.

Two very modern looking games.

#3885 7 years ago

Looking for a WH20. Have a Fast Break, HSII, Demo Man, Pinbot, T2 or cash I'd put toward the trade.

#3886 7 years ago

Listed my Mustang Pro in ads. $3,700. If anyone is interested let me know.
Thanks, bruce

Added over 7 years ago: Mustang is sold moving to MO.

#3887 7 years ago

4 Games listed in Marketplace. Located just north of Madison.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Mustang (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is my HUO Mustang 50th. Game is in great condition throughout with goodiebag still in cab. Comes with an integrated tachometer.I will work with your shipper at buyer’...”
2017-01-22
Lodi, WI
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 312 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Decent Operation Thunder for sale. Game was recently cleaned down to the PF. Original mylar has kept everything looking good on the PF. Plastics are all look to be intact with min...”
2017-03-16
Lodi, WI
1,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 155 days
Viewed: 670 times
Machine - For Sale
Scared Stiff Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice clean original Scared Stiff for Sale. Pf is very nice including the area in front of the crate. The two holes have a tiny bit of wear,please see the pictures. Cabinet’s colo...”
2017-01-22
Lodi, WI
6,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 536 times
Machine - For Sale
Dr. Dude Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a nice Dr. Dude. Cabinet is overall in very nice shape, but there are three defects. The left head has a scrape about 3 inches from the top and has a 1/4 width piec...”
2017-01-07
Lodi, WI
1,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 68 days
Viewed: 681 times

#3888 7 years ago

Still have these for sale:
Dealer's choice: $300
Devil riders:$600
Humpty Dumpty:$500
Space riders:$500
Firepower:$1000
Magic(stern):$250
Haunted house:$2000
Baby Pac-man:$1000
Super nova:$800
King tut:$500
Time warp:$600
Reminder, I know I'm tough to deal with

#3889 7 years ago

Big thanks to gweempose for helping me out with some rivets (and schooling me on a few games). This hobby is great because of people like you

#3891 7 years ago

I will be driving from AZ soon and could come through the Chicago area within a week or two. I have a TZ that looks like it just came out of the box (really) and plays 100%. I am looking for a very nice original or a restored MM. I can add cash, if needed, and I can come to you. Many references available. PM me for info. Thanks!

#3892 7 years ago

Does anyone know why Headquarters in Lakeview changed to Replay? The place is 4 blocks from my house and still great. Just wondering if it's a new company and can expect changes or the same people.

#3893 7 years ago
Quoted from sturner:

Does anyone know why Headquarters in Lakeview changed to Replay?

website says closed, relocating:
http://www.hqbeercade.com

This article says there's an ongoing lawsuit between partners
http://chicago.eater.com/2016/11/1/13488794/headquarters-relocating-closing-lakeview-settlement

#3894 7 years ago

I went to the Lakeview location on Saturday and never paid any attention to the name. All I know is they didn't have as many pins and a lot of them were dirty as hell or had problems.

#3895 7 years ago
Quoted from sturner:

Does anyone know why Headquarters in Lakeview changed to Replay? The place is 4 blocks from my house and still great. Just wondering if it's a new company and can expect changes or the same people.

I will attempt to shed as much light as I can given the nature of the situation and my relation to it. Headquarters was started in Lakeview with three original partners. Prior to this, two of those members owned other establishments at that location. Through out the years and prior to the start of HQ and during HQ at the Lakeview location, one member stole a large sum of money. Details are pretty nasty and likely able to be found in public record somewhere but I was advised to refrain from commenting. The person who now owns Replay at that location and the boy's town location, is the person who stole the money from the other two owners. The separation agreement provided us to keep the Headquarters brand and the person who owns replay wanted to keep the lease in place at that address. This worked to our advantage as we wanted to move to a location that provided us the ability to have a kitchen like our Rivernorth location. I was asked to continue providing the games at the new location, however I turned them down. The reason I turned them down is because the Replay owner who stole large sums of money from his partners also owes me a large sum of money for the service and game contract I provided them for years. In addition to him refusing to pay his outstanding bill as well as stealing money, I have become an owner of HQ and thus would not be interested in helping the very person who stole from me. I won't speak to the success of Replay, their operations or games, as I find that to be in bad taste, however I do not have a problem letting people know what the owner of Replay did who was previously involved with us. Thankfully this entire thing had a silver lining and allowed me to move from a supplier to ownership.

Quoted from toyotaboy:

website says closed, relocating:
http://www.hqbeercade.com
This article says there's an ongoing lawsuit between partners
http://chicago.eater.com/2016/11/1/13488794/headquarters-relocating-closing-lakeview-settlement

The good news is we are relocating. We have a few great locations to choose from and once we can nail one down we will share exactly where it will be.

Quoted from AndHart120:

I went to the Lakeview location on Saturday and never paid any attention to the name. All I know is they didn't have as many pins and a lot of them were dirty as hell or had problems.

Damn it. This is my largest fear about the location there. Some people know of my involvement with HQ and many do not, however those that do know I truly care about the games we provide. I don't claim to have the absolute best games, but I do try and provide a great line up and have techs work on them 7 days a week. The reality is that with free play and the number of customers we have per week, (about 3500-4500) our games get played a ton. Anyway, please let me know if you find any problems when you visit our Rivernorth location. Your more than welcome to PM me on this site.

I hope this sheds some light on the situation and if anyone has any questions, I'll answer what I can.

#3896 7 years ago

Congrats on the new endeavor

#3897 7 years ago

Having all those machines at HQ Lakeview on free play was a luxury and I was saddened to see the change. (Replay has a location in Andersonville and the machines seem more like decoration than machines meant to be played and enjoyed.) I was even more impressed by the quality of the machines when you take into account how many drunk college kids were packed in that place on Friday and Saturday nights. Thanks for helping create an awesome place to spend the occasional weekend afternoon.

#3898 7 years ago
Quoted from sturner:

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Western Automatic supplying them now? They called me within the last 4-6 months looking for a large amount of vids and pins for a Chicago location!!!!!! Just FYI. If true that will explain game conditions!!

#3899 7 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

I will attempt to shed as much light as I can given the nature of the situation and my relation to it. Headquarters was started in Lakeview with three original partners. Prior to this, two of those members owned other establishments at that location. Through out the years and prior to the start of HQ and during HQ at the Lakeview location, one member stole a large sum of money. Details are pretty nasty and likely able to be found in public record somewhere but I was advised to refrain from commenting. The person who now owns Replay at that location and the boy's town location, is the person who stole the money from the other two owners. The separation agreement provided us to keep the Headquarters brand and the person who owns replay wanted to keep the lease in place at that address. This worked to our advantage as we wanted to move to a location that provided us the ability to have a kitchen like our Rivernorth location. I was asked to continue providing the games at the new location, however I turned them down. The reason I turned them down is because the Replay owner who stole large sums of money from his partners also owes me a large sum of money for the service and game contract I provided them for years. In addition to him refusing to pay his outstanding bill as well as stealing money, I have become an owner of HQ and thus would not be interested in helping the very person who stole from me. I won't speak to the success of Replay, their operations or games, as I find that to be in bad taste, however I do not have a problem letting people know what the owner of Replay did who was previously involved with us. Thankfully this entire thing had a silver lining and allowed me to move from a supplier to ownership.

The good news is we are relocating. We have a few great locations to choose from and once we can nail one down we will share exactly where it will be.

Damn it. This is my largest fear about the location there. Some people know of my involvement with HQ and many do not, however those that do know I truly care about the games we provide. I don't claim to have the absolute best games, but I do try and provide a great line up and have techs work on them 7 days a week. The reality is that with free play and the number of customers we have per week, (about 3500-4500) our games get played a ton. Anyway, please let me know if you find any problems when you visit our Rivernorth location. Your more than welcome to PM me on this site.
I hope this sheds some light on the situation and if anyone has any questions, I'll answer what I can.

crazy story. Thx for sharing.

#3900 7 years ago

As cool as it is to play pins for free I also believe this is really going to cause them to break/get real dirty fast. I'd rather pay for games in good shape (like Logans) than play bad ones for free. I actually was just at Logan's an hour or so before stopping by Lakeview and the difference between the condition of the games was pretty big. Logans games were real popular when I was there so the free play bars might be losing out not charging anything.

There are 12,136 posts in this topic. You are on page 78 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/78 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.