FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,136 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 243.
#3651 7 years ago

$12K for WS tix? WOW!!!

#3652 7 years ago
Quoted from MRG:

$12K for WS tix? WOW!!!

I heard that bars near Wrigley are charging a grand just for a seat there...like the Cubby Bear or Murphy's.

#3653 7 years ago

On the news last night they said tix were going for around $2k each! And most bars had at least a $250 cover. INSANE!

#3654 7 years ago

To be fair, there are several bars right across the street down there that are not charging a cover too, but it's probably just gonna be completely nuts down there. As much as it would be cool to be in a bar nearby and hear the roar of the crowd while watching, I think I'll just pop over to my local watering hole and watch it there for that community vibe.

#3655 7 years ago

Anyone interested in a pretty nice F14? It is the one that's in Dead Flip's/Jack Dangers studio. Cabinet is pretty nice with minimal red fading. Beacons are working and present. Really limited playfield wear besides some Mylar bubbling and maybe some insert crazing. Displays look to be pretty new and are super bright. The battery holder has some acid damage (doesn't look like it hit the board at all) and needs to be replaced. Flippers are strong and everything seems to be playing great. This is all from memory as I haven't seen the machine for 6+ months besides watching the streams.

Jack needs room in the studio and I don't have room either. Asking $1100

#3656 7 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

To be fair, there are several bars right across the street down there that are not charging a cover too, but it's probably just gonna be completely nuts down there. As much as it would be cool to be in a bar nearby and hear the roar of the crowd while watching, I think I'll just pop over to my local watering hole and watch it there for that community vibe.

Unless I was at the game itself, I wouldn't make the trek to Wrigleyville. That whole area is going to be beyond nuts, and as much as I hate to admit it, I'm just getting too old for that kind of shit. Twenty years ago I would have braved those crowds without hesitation, but now it just seems like such a pain in the ass.

#3657 7 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Anyone interested in a pretty nice F14? It is the one that's in Dead Flip's/Jack Dangers studio. Cabinet is pretty nice with minimal red fading. Beacons are working and present. Really limited playfield wear besides some Mylar bubbling and maybe some insert crazing. Displays look to be pretty new and are super bright. The battery holder has some acid damage (doesn't look like it hit the board at all) and needs to be replaced. Flippers are strong and everything seems to be playing great. This is all from memory as I haven't seen the machine for 6+ months besides watching the streams.
Jack needs room in the studio and I don't have room either. Asking $1100

Have a link? I'm not on FB.

#3658 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Unless I was at the game itself, I wouldn't make the trek to Wrigleyville. That whole area is going to be beyond nuts, and as much as I hate to admit it, I'm just getting too old for that kind of shit. Twenty years ago I would have braved those crowds without hesitation, but now it just seems like such a pain in the ass.

I think that age where fun becomes a pain in the ass is about 40 or so.

#3659 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I think that age where fun becomes a pain in the ass is about 40 or so.

And I'm four years past that cutoff ...

#3660 7 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

Have a link? I'm not on FB.

I'm on mobile so apologies. Go on twitch and find Dead Flip's video archive. You'll find a couple of videos of him playing the exact F14.

#3661 7 years ago

Looking to trade my Airbourne for something. Interested in Stern, 90's Williams/Bally titles...

#3662 7 years ago

Does anyone have a multi-arcade or football cocktail table machine for sale at a decent price?

#3664 7 years ago
Quoted from BudManPinFan:

Does anyone have a multi-arcade or football cocktail table machine for sale at a decent price?

call me I have access to plenty of multicade designs

#3665 7 years ago
Quoted from BudManPinFan:

pm sent

#3666 7 years ago

Have a Seawitch for sale. Playfield is 8, cabinet 8, have original backglass n also a new repo backglass that I will include on deal. Game works fine asking $1400. Tnx for looking Rillo

#3667 7 years ago

For trade Sharkey's Shootout all LED works great, no errors, no broken plastics.

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For trade Nice Sharkeys all LED Trade for another machine Schaumburg,IL”
2016-10-30
Chesterton, IN
Trade
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 135 times

Added over 7 years ago: Game is sold

#3668 7 years ago

I'd consider trading my nice ST:TNG for a modern Stern pro.

#3669 7 years ago

Does anyone in the area do ROM burning? I have a Lethal Weapon 3 that has the original rom revision, CPU 2.0, display 2.0. Marco and the other places only sell the last revision, 2.08, which I do not want. I am looking to get CPU 2.05, display 2.06.

Thanks.

#3670 7 years ago
Quoted from csbelli:

Does anyone in the area do ROM burning? I have a Lethal Weapon 3 that has the original rom revision, CPU 2.0, display 2.0. Marco and the other places only sell the last revision, 2.08, which I do not want. I am looking to get CPU 2.05, display 2.06.
Thanks.

If you can get me the chips and the files, I'm happy to burn them for you.

#3671 7 years ago

I'm still trying to off-load a couple of empty demo man cabinets, if anyone is interested. Maybe just take me out to dinner

#3672 7 years ago

Fancy dinner, like chilis or og

#3673 7 years ago

My pretty nice AFM for trade in Cincinnati (about 5 hours from downtown Chicago)

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-ohio-attack-from-mars

#3674 7 years ago

Stern Playboy $1500 OBO, its the notorious fire survivor. Details in link in add. Game is fully playable right now, but could obviously be brought back even better. Just over the boarder in Indiana a bit, can help transport to Chicago area as I am there often.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-playboy-stern-2002-notorious-smoking-hot-deal#post-3433064

#3675 7 years ago

Anyone know who grabbed the non-working Mata Hari from Antioch in the past day or so?
My Facebook market feed glitched, and I never saw it until today.
As a Bally collector of that series... I'm really bummed that I missed that one by a day.

#3676 7 years ago
Quoted from Timerider:

Anyone know who grabbed the non-working Mata Hari from Antioch in the past day or so?
My Facebook market feed glitched, and I never saw it until today.
As a Bally collector of that series... I'm really bummed that I missed that one by a day.

That game was up on Facebook since at least October 30. That's when I first became aware of it. If it was closer I would have went to take a look at it, but I didn't feel like schlepping all the way up there.

#3677 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

That game was up on Facebook since at least October 30. That's when I first became aware of it. If it was closer I would have went to take a look at it, but I didn't feel like schlepping all the way up there.

Yeah.. I'm so mad I missed this one.
For me, Antioch is literally 1 mile away.

#3678 7 years ago

just took in a Eight ball deluxe Le. First $1k takes it.

#3679 7 years ago

Gweempose, thanks. I need to order the chips and then I will PM you.

#3680 7 years ago

In the market for nice examples of:

Bad Girls
Monte Carlo (Must have original translite)

Let me know!

#3681 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Wizard! Archived
Functional - needs major work - “Got this from a referral from an old friend of mine. No space or time. Needs shopped/restored. Won't go to game over. Will start a game, reset everything, but won't kick a ball o...”
2016-11-08
Trivoli, IL
800 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 281 times

#3682 7 years ago

Wanting to trade my megatouch and stand for a 4 player e.m. Anyone interested?

Thanks, Brian

#3684 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Wizard is in pretty nice shape.

Thanks - yes it is. Priced for quick sale to move out.

#3685 7 years ago

Not mine, but hope someone can benefit from these sawed off Paragon playfields:

chicago.craigslist.org link

#3686 7 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

NEW!ArchivedEnded 2016-11-09 22:14 (today)For sale: Wizard!“Got this from a referral from an old friend of mine.

No space or time.

Needs shopped/restored. Won't go to game over. Will start...” Listed for $ 800 (Firm) By hoov Trivoli, IL Needs major work You have marked this ad as unsold (not correct?)

Sold

#3687 7 years ago

Anyone with a White Water interested in a HUO minty original POTC?

#3688 7 years ago

I have a Nascar and a WCS94 for sale...I can cut you a bit of a break if you buy both. I'm not taking trades at this time so just looking for a cash sale.

Machine - For Sale
Nascar Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Game is in decent condition and is fully working. Test car registers hits correctly and the race track seems to work correctly as well. I have the keys to the coin door and head ...”
2016-11-10
Muskego, WI
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 754 times
Machine - For Sale
World Cup Soccer Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “The game is in decent condition and is fully working. The right ramp has been repaired at the end where the ball drops but seems to be a decent repair job. I have the keys for th...”
2016-11-10
Muskego, WI
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 179 times

#3689 7 years ago

Anyone have a really nice AFM for sale - reasonably priced? Not for me but my brother-in-law. He's not a pinhead but enjoyed playing AFM back in the day. He wants to get an AFM for his small office for clients when they visit. So needs to be a nice one not a fixer upper.

You'll be dealing with me until money changes hands - I'm playing the advisor role. PM me if you have something.

Thanks!

#3690 7 years ago

Just listed some neon signs locally if anyone is interested:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/41676

#3691 7 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Anyone have a really nice AFM for sale - reasonably priced? Not for me but my brother-in-law. He's not a pinhead but enjoyed playing AFM back in the day. He wants to get an AFM for his small office for clients when they visit. So needs to be a nice one not a fixer upper.
You'll be dealing with me until money changes hands - I'm playing the advisor role. PM me if you have something.
Thanks!

Check with Dino He-Man40 , he might still have his available. it was the one in the Pincades booth at Expo. All chromed out and really nice.

#3692 7 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Check with Dino he-man40 , he might still have his available. it was the one in the Pincades booth at Expo. All chromed out and really nice.

That's a HEP. Probably way too nice of a machine for a non-pinhead to appreciate.

#3693 7 years ago

every dam thread has this ad bs now
next thing will be pop ups

#3694 7 years ago

Looking for a nice Gameboy Advance SP. preferably the nes version, but ill entertain others.

#3695 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Airborne Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Airborne pinball by Capcom for sale or trade that is in good working condition all around. Game's playfield is very nice and free of any major wear. Cabinet is nice too with some m...”
2016-12-23
Richfield Township, MI
2,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 230 times

#3696 7 years ago

Has anyone seen the pistol poker in Allerton? Was posted to facebook over the weekend with two pictures. Guy appears to want the moon for it. Wants to trade for a GNR or an Elvira, but won't add any cash. From my understanding he bought it 7 years ago, only machine, and thinking its going to have issues and is unshopped.

#3697 7 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Has anyone seen the pistol poker in Allerton? Was posted to facebook over the weekend with two pictures. Guy appears to want the moon for it. Wants to trade for a GNR or an Elvira, but won't add any cash. From my understanding he bought it 7 years ago, only machine, and thinking its going to have issues and is unshopped.

All things being equal, I would think a Pistol Poker is worth much less than either of those games.

#3698 7 years ago

Any one recommend a landscaping company in my area?

#3699 7 years ago

Anyone in the Lemont area interested in making some "side money" Tomorrow? I am purchasing a machine and need it delivered to my parents garage in south Barrington. Game is located in a basement with a walk out basement close to the driveway. I will pay your fairly for your time, has, and energy!!

#3700 7 years ago

Anyone locally have an X-Files (yes, I like it) for sale or trade?

There are 12,136 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/74?hl=mn-flipper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.