FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,109 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 243.
#3601 7 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

That's how it seems to be for star light too.

truth be told tho, starlight is a pretty boring looking game and not that exciting.

#3602 7 years ago

Stuff I can bring to EXPO if anyone is interested. PM me.

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “'FunHouse' Phoenix arcade decals from Darren Jacobs. High quality silkscreened.”
2017-08-25
St. Louis, MO
Archived after: 1591 days
Viewed: 595 times

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “IPB latest run. Never installed. Drilled and dimpled. Decal set included. Can deliver to EXPO.”
2016-10-08
St. Louis, MO
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 178 times

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (distributor/business) - “NIB Tron Pro. Cash and carry local pickup. Can deliver to Expo with a deposit.”
2016-10-08
Ofallon, IL
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 3829 times

#3603 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

truth be told tho, starlight is a pretty boring looking game and not that exciting.

You aren't the only one that feels that way

#3604 7 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

You looking to move starlight?

#3605 7 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

You looking to move starlight?

Not really.

#3606 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Quoted from Slim64:

That's what I'm hoping for when one comes up for sale near me.

#3607 7 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

That's what I'm hoping for when one comes up for sale near me.

Good luck in your hunt, I think I've only seen two ever listed in the last couple years and I bought one of them

#3608 7 years ago

Yeah, and I have dibs on yours.

#3609 7 years ago

I just looked at a collection out of state that has one LOL
with production of only 100, I have seen at least 2 in collections for sale.
The one I seen recently was trashed, it was defiantly routed hard.
JT

#3610 7 years ago

Still looking for a standard size piece of PDI or Invisiglass ...

Other - Wanted
Wanted! - “Does anyone have a new or used piece of standard size PDI or Invisiglass that they can bring to Expo?”
2016-10-10
Northbrook, IL
Wanted
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 48 times

#3611 7 years ago

Stern Star Trek (Pro) will be in Free Play area at Expo. Game was lightly routed with shaker, side mirrors and final frontier etched in side rails but still in very nice shape. 4400 or trade for Whoa Nellie BJM, Family Guy, ToM, IJ4, possibly others.

#3612 7 years ago

Genie and AMH for sale in market place. Can deliver to Expo this weekend
Genie $1600 clear coated Pf.
AMH $6900 some mods.

#3613 7 years ago

Anyone in the West Suburbs on Chicago have a local place for powder coating?

#3614 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Anyone in the West Suburbs on Chicago have a local place for powder coating?

I would be curious to hear about this too stpcore. I've always used Matt from Back Alley.

#3615 7 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I would be curious to hear about this too stpcore. I've always used Matt from Back Alley.

Nothing against any of the major vendors on Pinside as I'm sure they do quality work. I would like to be able to drop off and pick up parts and support a local business if possible. I have 3 powder coaters in the St Charles area that I'll be reaching out to tomorrow. I'll see if I can get a discounted price for Pinsiders in the area for pinball part powder coating. I can get my GB Premium rails, lock down bar, hinges, and coin door done first to make sure quality is up to participate.

All that said if we already have someone working with us in the area I'd like to use them.

#3616 7 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Yeah, I'm using Matt, too. Just an hour drive from Naperville.

#3617 7 years ago

Thinking about selling my Pin Bot.
I have a rather high opinion on the shape I think I have owned since 1992. Would include CPR plastics minus the one replaced on pin. Selling price would be at least 2k.

#3618 7 years ago

Just listed CC and BSM in the market place, just a FYI to anyone local.

#3619 7 years ago

BTW....was anyone on here moving a Pinbot (i think) in an open trailer last Friday in Arlington Heights at ~8:00am?

Dropping kids off at school and I was like a dog seeing a squirrel - pinball, pinball....I see a pinball machine being moved.

#3620 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Nothing against any of the major vendors on Pinside as I'm sure they do quality work. I would like to be able to drop off and pick up parts and support a local business if possible. I have 3 powder coaters in the St Charles area that I'll be reaching out to tomorrow. I'll see if I can get a discounted price for Pinsiders in the area for pinball part powder coating. I can get my GB Premium rails, lock down bar, hinges, and coin door done first to make sure quality is up to participate.
All that said if we already have someone working with us in the area I'd like to use them.

There's a place in Batavia called Diamond Coat that does powder coating. I haven't gotten any work done there yet, but talked to the owner who said he's done those types of parts before.

#3621 7 years ago

I have an I.C.E. Ice Cold Beer with a bunch of extras I just listed locally.... if anyone has a couple of reasonably priced sit down racers, you have my attention.

http://wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1055

#3622 7 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I have an I.C.E. Ice Cold Beer with a bunch of extras I just listed locally.... if anyone has a couple of reasonably priced sit down racers, you have my attention.
http://wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1055

Wow. Dude on CL here has had one on there for $2000 forever. I can attest this man is a straight shooter and this is a hell of a deal.

#3623 7 years ago

Will have a very clean and nice players quality Fish tales to post in the morning. Pinside keeps hanging up on me tonight when I try to place an ad.

#3624 7 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Pinside keeps hanging up on me tonight when I try to place an ad.

They have been real slow for me tonight but at one point tonight there were over 1000 people on so I wonder if that had anything to do with it.

#3625 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

They have been real slow for me tonight but at one point tonight there were over 1000 people on so I wonder if that had anything to do with it.

Pretty sure all of the hysteria overloaded some circuits! lol At any rate, Fish Tales is up in the marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Very nice and clean player's Fish Tales machine. Good: Boards are all good, display is good, and everything works as it should. Cabinet has very little fade, (if any), on origin...”
2016-10-14
, KS
2,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 257 times

#3626 7 years ago

Looking for a Walking Dead Premium. If anyone has one they are looking to sell contact me. I am 20 minutes from EXPO.
(Interested in a used one)

Thanks.

#3627 7 years ago

Putting some feelers out for possible Cash+trades on my Firepower. CPR playfield and plastics. Cab and Backglass are just OK. Looking for newer Sterns.

#3628 7 years ago

FREE MMR Box in Bloomingdale. PM if you would like to have it.

#3629 7 years ago

I have a pretty nice original attack from mars I might be interested in trading for a newer game. Interested in a GB prem/Le, WoZ, hobbit, etc. Maybe even a 2x1 with cash on my side? I'm in Ohio but travel to Chicago often for family.

#3630 7 years ago

Trade feeler: My HUO, lightly modded X-Men LE Wolverine for Metallica pro or Game of Thrones pro. Would be looking for a negotiable amount of cash my way (unless heavily modded). Would also be interested in a Metallica premium, but the cash from my end would have to be minimal, so I won't hold my breath. Thanks.

#3631 7 years ago

Reduced obo

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Hard to find game only made 450 of them. I am open to offers or trades for other pinballs. Game is in good condition, playfield has some inserts wear and cabinet is super nice. Bac...”
2016-12-02
Saginaw, MI
1,599 (OBO)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 449 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “One of the nicest games in my collection. This is a Home Use Only game. I am the second owner of this beautiful Capcom Breakshot. Playfield is near perfect with no major wear. Cabi...”
2016-11-24
Saginaw, MI
2,650 (OBO)
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 590 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3632 7 years ago

wow, that's the second captain hook i've seen for sale in the past 3 months

#3633 7 years ago

Time to make some room. Going to place 3 games in the marketplace today. Prefer to sell these to someone local. All 3 games are in incredible condition. Call, PM or text if you want more info. The games are Goldeneye, JackBot and Al's Garage Band with an extra playfield. They are $3K, $2.8K and $2K respectively. Located in my office in Lombard, IL. Willing to give a great package deal.
Jim Tracy
630-373-4875-cell

#3634 7 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

Time to make some room. Going to place 3 games in the marketplace today. Prefer to sell these to someone local. All 3 games are in incredible condition. Call, PM or text if you want more info. The games are Goldeneye, JackBot and Al's Garage Band with an extra playfield. They are $3K, $2.8K and $2K respectively. Located in my office in Lombard, IL. Willing to give a great package deal.
Jim Tracy
630-373-4875-cell

Man, bad timing, would be interested in the al's garage band, but need to finish my radical projects first.

#3635 7 years ago

Looking for an XMen Magneto LE if anyone has one for sale.

#3636 7 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Man, bad timing

Ditto.....I would be interested in the JB, but timing is just not great for me right now.

#3637 7 years ago

I have my X-Men Wolverine listed in the market place

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Nice HUO Wolverine edition X-Men with laser cut rails and hinges, led speaker grills with inserts, shaker motor, and pin graffix”
2016-10-13
Plainfield, IL
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1049 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3638 7 years ago

Just throwing this out to the locals.
If anyone is interested in pre ordering DI lmk I reserved a good amount of games during expo to get the signed artwork!
Remember Im in Indiana NO TAX delivered to other states.
If you order direct you will pay IL tax. Ouch!
I will take trades as well.
Pincades
JT

#3639 7 years ago

Hate to throw this out...but is anyone available Saturday morning/early afternoon to help me out? I have a machine in Carol Stream that I would liked picked up and dropped off at my parents house in Barrington (garage). No stairs required on either end. My mom or dad will be there, but they know nothing about pinball machines. I'll of course pay for your time and effort. I'm out of town and unfortunately, I can't make it into town this weekend

#3640 7 years ago

Al's Garage Band is spoken for. Other 2 will get listed today. They both are in amazing condition. Contact me if interested.
Goldeneye
JackBot

#3641 7 years ago
Quoted from cards25:

Ditto.....I would be interested in the JB, but timing is just not great for me right now.

I talked myself into it and shouldn't have. Looks like I will be going from KC to there and back in a day. Things we do for the hobby.

#3642 7 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Hate to throw this out...but is anyone available Saturday morning/early afternoon to help me out? I have a machine in Carol Stream that I would liked picked up and dropped off at my parents house in Barrington (garage). No stairs required on either end. My mom or dad will be there, but they know nothing about pinball machines. I'll of course pay for your time and effort. I'm out of town and unfortunately, I can't make it into town this weekend

PM me , I might be able to do it for ya!

#3643 7 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I've always used Matt from Back Alley.

Quoted from Razorbak86:

Yeah, I'm using Matt, too. Just an hour drive from Naperville.

Speak of the devil!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-man-owners-club/page/52#post-3411164

Thanks, Matt.

#3644 7 years ago

I will reduce The Woz by $500 for anyone interested. Less than 100 plays, never moved.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/39613

#3645 7 years ago

A few tire kickers, but RBION is still available

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice clean 100% working RBION. Cabinet is in very nice shape. Scoop cliffy, shooter cliffy, habitrail and varitarget cliffys, rebuilt flippers, LED's in GI, plane mod, PinballLife ...”
2016-09-30
Algonquin, IL
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 1330 times

#3646 7 years ago

I have two sets of standard legs for free if anyone wants them. One set is black. They were rough when I got them so I painted them with flat black Rustoleum, so they are decent.

The other set is chrome, System 11. Two of the legs have some rust spots. The others aren't bad, so you could put them in front.

PM me your email and I can send pics.

#3647 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Genie and AMH for sale in market place. Can deliver to Expo this weekend
Genie $1600 clear coated Pf.
AMH $6900 some mods.

Sale pending on AMH

#3648 7 years ago

I have reduced Goldeneye to $2500 so come and get it. Located at my office in Lombard. Very nice game. Only bad is wear at the magnet save between the flippers that has been touched up. Peace! Jim

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Price Reduced! Come and get it! Need to make some room. This is a very nice example of this game. Excellent condition. Works perfect. Includes owners manual. Cabinet, playfield an...”
2016-10-21
Sugar Grove, IL
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 355 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3649 7 years ago

Funding some World Series tickets. I made a deal with Mrs. Boss to sell games to fund it.

#3650 7 years ago

Sharkey's Shootout for trade - nice game no errors or cracked plastics - All Led's
What's available for trade?

Added over 7 years ago:

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For trade Nice Sharkeys all LED Trade for another machine Schaumburg,IL”
2016-10-30
Chesterton, IN
Trade
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 135 times

There are 12,109 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/73 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.