FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,113 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 243.
#3452 7 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

I have a SS Joker Poker I just picked up, available for sale.
You can see pics here:
http://www.missilecommand.org/Joker_Poker/Joker_Poker.html
Details here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rec.games.pinball/bA6DhMmNCzU
Only about 40 minutes from Expo.
Joe (joemagiera at ameritech dot net)
[email protected]

Game has been paid for and the buyer is on his way to pick it up. Thanks for the interest.

#3453 7 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

Game has been paid for and the buyer is on his way to pick it up. Thanks for the interest.

big thanks joe... this game is EXACTLY what i was looking for...

#3455 7 years ago

Wait, wasn't this a Chicago For Sale/For Trade thread?

#3456 7 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Wait, wasn't this a Chicago For Sale/For Trade thread?

technically, i did buy it in chicago, so we're good... lol

#3457 7 years ago

Got a unshopped Breakshot if anyone is interested. Can deliver to Expo on Thursday night as well. $1500 unshopped.

Let me know!

#3459 7 years ago
Quoted from brmorr:

Got a unshopped Breakshot if anyone is interested. Can deliver to Expo on Thursday night as well. $1500 unshopped.
Let me know!

Wish you were closer. In the market for Mystery Castle, Banzai Run, or Big Buck Hunter Pro, but tempted to grab one of these to round out my capcom pair.

#3460 7 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Wish you were closer. In the market for Mystery Castle, Banzai Run, or Big Buck Hunter Pro, but tempted to grab one of these to round out my capcom pair.

You are not that far, gives you a reason to drive up for a day or so of Expo as well!!!

#3461 7 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Brmorr is a good guy to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

#3462 7 years ago
Quoted from brmorr:

You are not that far, gives you a reason to drive up for a day or so of Expo as well!!!

My dd is a miata. I have a hitch to install on it, but would still have to buy a harbor freight trailer. Love my car, but 8 hours on the highway is not *fun* even without a trailer. Only way that would happen is if I found something else to buy like a transporter the rescue. Would just rent a van at that point.

#3464 7 years ago

Its 250 to ship through jaybird. Not worth it for a 1500 dollar machine.

Going to step out of this thread, back to the chicago folks!

#3465 7 years ago

Anyone know of a routed/players Hook for sale anywhere?

#3466 7 years ago

Anybody have an extra standard size sheet of PDI or Invisiglass that they would be willing to sell?

#3467 7 years ago

Lowered prices on the following pins today:
CV, POTC, IJ4, GNR, WH20, Kiss LE NIB, TOTAN. All my ads are in the market place, didn't post a price in this thread per the rules.

#3468 7 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Its 250 to ship through jaybird. Not worth it for a 1500 dollar machine.
Going to step out of this thread, back to the chicago folks!

It sure is worth it if it's a $1500 machine you really want.

#3469 7 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

Lowered prices on the following pins today:
CV, POTC, IJ4, GNR, WH20, Kiss LE NIB, TOTAN. All my ads are in the market place, didn't post a price in this thread per the rules.

As long as you have an ad for a game, you can post a price here. You're just not allowed to post pics here. The best thing to do is to embed your ads in your post like this ...

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is a circus voltaire. First the bad, there was a decal placed over the volts part, looks okay but it is just a decal. A few inserts you will see have slight ghosting like ...”
2016-08-19
Wood Dale, IL
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 1457 times

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a Guns and Roses pinball. The game is in overall good shape. The bad is a little wear that was covered by a decal by the guns part on the playfield. It can easily be...”
2016-10-03
Wood Dale, IL
Archived after: 175 days
Viewed: 937 times

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is a Pirates of the Caribbean. The game was routed, I picked it up shopped the game out. I have had it in my collection a few years and its time to replace it with somethi...”
2016-08-19
Wood Dale, IL
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 871 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a White Water pin. First the bad, game has some planking, a few insert edges up or chipped, some cab fading in spots, only front two chromed legs back ones are stand...”
2016-08-19
Wood Dale, IL
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 1120 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is an Indiana Jones. Before I got it in it was on route. I have had it for a few years now and its in pretty good shape. Everything works as it should. Rubbers, flipper...”
2016-10-03
Wood Dale, IL
3,900 (Firm)
Viewed: 1368 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Tales of the Arabian Nights was a routed game (players condition) I got in. Had the guys in the warehouse shop it and make sure it works as it should. Shopped means new rubber, bul...”
2016-10-03
Wood Dale, IL
Viewed: 2577 times

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (distributor/business) - “Looking to trade a NIB Kiss LE for the following titles in restored or HUO condition: MM MMR AFM CC BBB Stern IJ SS TAF IJ LOTR LOTR LE SM SM black AMH MB CFTBL TOM PM CV RFM FT F...”
2016-08-19
Wood Dale, IL
6,850 (Firm)
Archived after: 46 days
Viewed: 1226 times

#3470 7 years ago

Fish Tales and Mousin Around have been posted in the market.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Players condition Mousin Around. Pros: Works 100% New Rottendog CPU New Rottendog LED Displays Tasteful LEDs Cons: Side rails have a dent in them, but comes with new ones, not in...”
2016-09-13
Sleepy Hollow, IL
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 104 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Restored Fish Tales Pros: Lots of new parts Fully functional Clearcoated Playfield New plastic set installed Has topper Cabinet looks great Cons: Small visual imperfection in pla...”
2016-09-12
Sleepy Hollow, IL
3,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 391 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3471 7 years ago

Wanted: Cosmic Gunfight. Must be complete. Working or not.

#3472 7 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Fish Tales and Mousin Around have been posted in the market.
NEW!machinefor salePlaced 2016-09-12 20:13 (yesterday)For sale: Mousin' Around! (Bally, 1989)“Players condition Mousin Around.

Pros:
Works 100%
New Rottendog CPU
New Rottendog LED Displays
Tasteful LEDs

Cons:
Side rails ha...” $ 2,000 TheNoTrashCougar Sleepy Hollow, IL Used, working and clean
NEW!machinefor salePlaced 2016-09-12 18:31 (yesterday)For sale: Fish Tales (Williams, 1992)“Restored Fish Tales

Pros:
Lots of new parts
Fully functional
Clearcoated Playfield
New plastic set installed
Has topper
Cabinet l...” $ 3,500 (OBO) TheNoTrashCougar Sleepy Hollow, IL Used, working and clean

WOW! You mustbe hunting something new? GLWS. If anyone does not know, seller is totally awesome! Games are nicer than described.

#3473 7 years ago

Mousin Around sold. Fish Tales is still FS with price reduced.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Restored Fish Tales Pros: Lots of new parts Fully functional Clearcoated Playfield New plastic set installed Has topper Cabinet looks great Cons: Small visual imperfection in pla...”
2016-09-12
Sleepy Hollow, IL
3,200 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

Thanks,
--Scott

#3474 7 years ago

knock the 3 off the price and i'll even buy it.

#3476 7 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

I hear it is your favorite machine Neo!

for $500, it would be my favorite for the week.

#3477 7 years ago

Does anyone locally have an X-files for sale or trade?

#3478 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Does anyone locally have an X-files for sale or trade?

why? you looking for a new burning barrel? You know it only works once. You can only get one really good fire going, and then you have to get another.

#3479 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

why? you looking for a new burning barrel? You know it only works once. You can only get one really good fire going, and then you have to get another.

Why do you hate this game so badly? This thing has tough, tight shots to it.

#3480 7 years ago

He must suck at pinball. I find the game quite fun if I'm on with my shots...Not so much if I'm off. To each his or her own.

#3481 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

You just answered your own question.

#3482 7 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

HOU BBH. Love this game, but have too many in the stable. Also considering selling a good Player condition Fish Tales with nice original cab in a few weeks. Would be interested in the right package deal if one comes along.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/36215

Bump....

#3483 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

horrible layout. Horrible art. Horrible call out. Holy shit did I have to fight to stay away playing this game. I could not think of a DMD game that could make my dick any softer than this game does. Except SF2, which is just as horrible. The only saving grace i've had to finish a game that I had to pay for, was the fact that i managed to dislodge a bulb and have it rolling around the playfield. Otherwise I would have walked away. But I had fun trying to get that bulb lodged somewhere into the game to make it unplayable so someone else didn't fall victim to pissing their money way. Shooting at the loose bulbs rolling around the playfield, was more fun than anything the game had to offer.

#3484 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I've owned it before. Searching for another as I'm looking to fill an empty spot with an affordable pin. I like the theme and the music and it doesn't play horribly in my opinion. That said, does anyone locally have an X-files for sale or trade?

#3485 7 years ago

If you really believe XFiles & SF2 are comparably horrible games, then I think you must be pulling our legs because SF2 is as bottom of the barrel one can get. I would go as far a shoehorning in Bugs Bunny Bday Bash in the middle of those two.

#3486 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I could not think of a DMD game that could make my dick any softer than this game does.

Normally it's hard playing pinball? Poor coinslot

#3487 7 years ago

+1000000000000000

I wouldn't waste anyone's electricity playing this game.

#3488 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

If you really believe XFiles & SF2 are comparably horrible games, then I think you must be pulling our legs because SF2 is as bottom of the barrel one can get. I would go as far a shoehorning in Bugs Bunny Bday Bash in the middle of those two.

Still like SF2 here. PF art isn't bad. Good sound. Cab is not bad looking. Translite is hideous and it has to be in tournament mode to play against anyone. Not a-title material, but for an entry level dmd I'd take it over demo man, oooo a claw toy, ooooo.

#3489 7 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Still like SF2 here. PF art isn't bad. Good sound. Cab is not bad looking. Translite is hideous and it has to be in tournament mode to play against anyone. Not a-title material, but for an entry level dmd I'd take it over demo man, oooo a claw toy, ooooo.

Agree. Its the video game made almost shot for shot into a pin. It was made for the license, nothing more. My $500 pick up is well worth the space to compliment my arcade machine. My wife loves it because its the only game she says she actually understands whats going on. Non pin heads love it.

#3490 7 years ago

<
condition. she wants them out. I have no interest

Quoted from GAP:

OT: Anyone have interest in a Police trainer, 2 seater final lap or a Vrtua cop. Lady would take a $100.00 each if you wanted them. all are good working condition. she wants them out. I have no interest

Final laps are sold, virtual cop and police trainer still available

#3491 7 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Agree. Its the video game made almost shot for shot into a pin. It was made for the license, nothing more. My $500 pick up is well worth the space to compliment my arcade machine. My wife loves it because its the only game she says she actually understands whats going on. Non pin heads love it.

Funny thing. I was looking at the rarity of machines on here. You hear how rare pinball magic is, but more people claim to own it than street fighter 2. The guy that sold me my airborne monday night was surprised by it as he had never seen it in person.

#3492 7 years ago

I m looking for a "24" and a X-Men le. let me know what you have.

#3493 7 years ago

I am open to trades or offers..

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Hard to find game only made 450 of them. I am open to offers or trades for other pinballs. Game is in good condition, playfield has some inserts wear and cabinet is super nice. Bac...”
2016-12-02
Saginaw, MI
1,599 (OBO)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 449 times

#3494 7 years ago

Fish Tales price lowered. Hit me up if interested.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2016-09-12
Sleepy Hollow, IL
3,200 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

#3495 7 years ago

Can bring one to expo

Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Offering Full colorization color dmd kits for your Medieval Madness Remake pinball machine. They are just $399.95 per kit and available now! Video

W...”

2016-11-21
Oakland, NE
399 (Firm)
Archived after: 55 days
Viewed: 211 times
Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Complete Medieval Madness Remake speaker upgrade from Pinballpro.com (premium upgrade also available in chrome) http://pinballpro.net/shop/medieval-madness-remake/&rdquo;
2016-11-03
Oakland, NE
145 (Firm)
Archived after: 73 days
Viewed: 139 times
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This was a demo on the show room floor, very low plays, full warranty. This is in absolute new condition, all bugs have been worked out and machine is ready for play.”
2016-08-31
Oakland, NE
Archived after: 64 days
Viewed: 1154 times
Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (distributor/business) - “Medieval Madness Pinball Machine Standard Remakes for sale / available and in stock from Pinballpro.com Financing available, Fast shipment, competitive rates, full service authori...”
2016-11-03
Oakland, NE
Contact
Archived after: 141 days
Viewed: 5546 times
Contributed for this NIB listing

#3496 7 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Funny thing. I was looking at the rarity of machines on here. You hear how rare pinball magic is, but more people claim to own it than street fighter 2. The guy that sold me my airborne monday night was surprised by it as he had never seen it in person.

that's because pinball magic is a game people WANT to own. Nobody that's not a newbie wants to own SF2 (with a very few exceptions, like yourself). Most of us all know better. Many of us have turned many of them down at $500-600. I know I have and about 5 other people I know have turned them down in that price range over the years. When a DMD struggles to get $600, you know it's a real piece of shit. Barb Wire is a piece of crap too. Layout isn't bad, but the rules are so unfinished, it sucks ass. Only reason you can get more money for one than SF2 is because of Pam anderson on it. I had a damn nice one, and that's the only reason the guy I traded it to wanted it. Got a williams Fire for it, and $700. I was amazed and lucky.

#3497 7 years ago

Find the downvotes funny. Neo everyone has different tastes. If memory serves you have a soft spot for a few games other people consider dogs. Only difference is I don't know anyone as adamant about crapping on what they don't like.

#3498 7 years ago

Don't get me wrong. I'm just as adamant about stuff I like.

#3499 7 years ago

Placed 2016-09-18 02:50 (yesterday)
For sale: El Dorado (Gottlieb, 1975)
“Fully restored El Dorado wedgehead. Unquestionably one of the best playing drop target games from the 70's. Add a great art pack...”
$ 1,375 hoovTrivoli, IL Fully restored

#3500 7 years ago

What the heck is happening on Craigslist?

chicago.craigslist.org link

There are 12,113 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/70 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.