FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,113 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 243.
#301 9 years ago

I have a WCS Im going to post as well. 2700. Very nice cab. Playfield very nice, kickout holes are little worn. Comes with a Cliffy package for the playfield that just came but not installed.

#302 9 years ago
Quoted from emsrph:

What is the price point on STTNG in the condition of mine? Plays fast, everything works as it should, looks nice, could use a fresh shopping, no LEDs. Minor tasteful upgrades- third bumper cap, cannon domes, bird of prey hallmark, neutral zone Cliffy.
Recent thread suggested 3-5K which is a big range. http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sttng-buyers-guide
Is mine that much below the midpoint?
Thanks
Eric

Eric, of the games I have traded or sold the two hardest have been POTC and STTNG. Not sure why. For POTC I ended up doing a trade + cash. For STTNG I had to drop below the average price this was about 12 months ago. Mine was almost the same, bunch of mods and no leds.

Good Luck, looks like a nice pin.

Walter

#303 9 years ago

Hey Walter,

Thanks for the input. Yes it does seem like STTNG needs LEDs to get the most love.

My machine is now pending pick-up from a repeat buyer. Albeit at a little less than asking, it will go to a good guy.

Eric

#304 9 years ago

Really surprised it took so long to move that STTNG. If I was in the market for one, I would have contacted you.

#305 9 years ago

Anyone with a nice TZ? I will be ready in the next month or two to get one? PM me please.

#306 9 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Anyone with a nice TZ? I will be ready in the next month or two to get one? PM me please.

I have a nice tz id sell but I would like to move it before Wednesday if at all. Moving.

#307 9 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I have a nice Twilight zone I was thinking about selling. Let me know if you are interested.Front-791.JPGFront-791.JPGIMG_2099-68.JPGIMG_2099-68.JPG

#308 9 years ago

yellow door panels? or are those the LED's throwing off the camera colors?

#309 9 years ago

That TZ is very cool.

#310 9 years ago

I like the trim on that TZ. Nice color choice. Got a price?

#311 9 years ago

Hey all! Muskego, WI. here!

Looking for: Diner, Black Knight 2K, Whirlwind, and a Breakshot for the WIFE.

She played it @ Expo and really loved it.

Good luck everyone, its nice to see this group!

#312 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I'm getting that itch again. Always on the look out for something to shake up my collection. See some nice deals but many times out of state shipping kills them. Before we buy or sell out of state try this club first.
What are you looking for? What do you have to sell? What do you have to trade or may in the future?
My only caveat - try to keep this owner to owner. Craigslist in Chicago has turned into a race between retail flippers which in turn jacks up prices. To be in this club, owner to owner. Mike, Jesse, Phil are all welcome so long as we play well together in the club.
Looking for (very nice playfield king): maybe a Getaway 2, Shadow or CFTBL
To sell: nothing currently but always
Trade/sell possibly in future: WH20, WW, Xmen LE Wolvy

You still have one of the best collections I've ever seen! (I checked out your Scared Stiff once.)

#313 9 years ago

Shazaamm... Love Chicago CL...

image-870.jpgimage-870.jpg

image-804.jpgimage-804.jpg

#314 9 years ago

My brother and I bought 2 machines from Eric (EMSRPH) and I'm pending pick up on my third in a couple weeks. I was able to view most of his machines and they are all in great shape. He is an easy person to deal with and I would recommend buying and trading with him anytime. It's so much nicer dealing with someone on the pinside forums like Eric who is a true fan and appreciates these games.

#316 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

the Lower ad is probably Terry

Actually I posted that to shut the idiot up that's trying to sell used glass for $29 I'd be happy to pickup glass for anyone that needs it.

#317 9 years ago

I have five or six sheets of slightly used standard size glass that I will happily give away for free.

#318 9 years ago

Appreciate the kind words George.

I do have a NGG and JM that can be pried away for $3300 and $2300 respectively if anyone is interested. I know that's probably more than the pinside crowd may want to pay in this slowed market, but local and easy sale might make it worth it. Sold 7 games so approaching my target number of keepers for available space.

NGG https://flic.kr/s/aHsjYdQEGd

JM https://flic.kr/s/aHsjYiBZaH

Thanks,

Eric

#319 9 years ago

I just posted to the group a Williams Millionaire $975.00

#321 9 years ago

I could really use a new piece of glass for my SF2....hmmmm.

#322 9 years ago

I have some used glass too. I think some pieces are pretty decent. Also a Gottlieb Wide body piece. I'll throw in a pickup bed worth of dirt and clay from my garden. It's all free!!

Post edited by catboxer: Free dirt!

#323 9 years ago

I have a Bally Eight Ball for sale. Typical shape for a 1978 Bally game. Plays great. $900

8Ball1.JPG8Ball1.JPG 8Ball2.JPG8Ball2.JPG 8Ball3.JPG8Ball3.JPG 8Ball4.JPG8Ball4.JPG 8Ball5.JPG8Ball5.JPG 8Ball6.JPG8Ball6.JPG 8Ball7.JPG8Ball7.JPG 8Ball9.JPG8Ball9.JPG 8Ball10.JPG8Ball10.JPG 8Ball11.JPG8Ball11.JPG
#324 9 years ago

Damn that eightball is nice. $900 is a great deal. I'd buy the damn thing if I didn't already have to turn sideways to get at my washer and dryer.

#325 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Damn that eightball is nice. $900 is a great deal. I'd buy the damn thing if I didn't already have to turn sideways to get at my washer and dryer.

Freaking hilarious. Well done sir.

#326 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I'd buy the damn thing if I didn't already have to turn sideways to get at my washer and dryer.

What are ya gonna do if they break down?

#327 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

What are ya gonna do if the break down?

Two words.
Dry cleaner

#328 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

What are ya gonna do if they break down?

8 of them arn't even setup. That's with them on end.

#329 9 years ago

I'm gone all weekend and no one snagged that Bally Atlantis on CL... Sweet!!! Loaded and on way home from the south side

#330 9 years ago

Cleaned it up a little... Need to figure out why there's duck tape on the ramp but it works... Seems like a fun pin!
image-634.jpgimage-634.jpg

#331 9 years ago

Hey Chicagoland Pinheads-
The Eight Ball listed above with pictures is still available. $900. Contact me if interested. Thanks.

#332 9 years ago

That Atlantis looks kickass! Nice pick up danczaz!

#333 9 years ago

I picked up a nice FT with zero fade in Belevedere yesterday. Wahoo!

#334 9 years ago

Anyone around the Chicago area have a JM at a fair price? Was shocked when my wife loved this game at Logan's and I know they usually are fairly inexpensive compared to the likes of the popular ones around this year. I'll probably have to sell off my Big Guns to make room for it unless someone is interested in it + cash. Thanks! I'm kicking myself for missing out on one for $1k a few years ago! A Road Show or White Water would be nice too!

#335 9 years ago

Road Show in Minneapolis on CL for 4k! Jm in Michigan on CL.
Anybody got an IJ with no fade for sale?

#336 9 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Cleaned it up a little... Need to figure out why there's duck tape on the ramp but it works... Seems like a fun pin!

image-634.jpg 393 KB

Nice grab! Can I ask how much you got it for?

#337 9 years ago

AndHart120....

I have a clean JM for $2300

Pics here https://flic.kr/s/aHsjYiBZaH

Thanks,

Eric

#338 9 years ago

Who picked up that cheap shadow on CL last week? Lady said it was nice and it was priced VERY well.

#339 9 years ago

If you don't see my other thread about it. there is a springsteel peice that connects the drop ramp to the main ramp. Riveted on both sides. just a small piece, but can wear out and crack like RFM ramp flaps do. If you need the equipment to do it, your more than welcome to come up here and fabricate it. Just bring the ramp pieces, and we can drill out the old, cut out the springsteel piece, and rivet the new on in place. Would take maybe 30 min with about 4 hours of playing pins in between.

#340 9 years ago

anyone see that $400 party animal in winetka at lunchtime? Not exactly a popular title, but still a decent playing pre-system 11 bally

#341 9 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Who picked up that cheap Shadow on CL last week? Lady said it was nice and it was priced VERY well.

I took a look at it. She had it priced at 2500 and when I got out there she said she had so much interest from other buyers that she wanted more than her asking price. Some dickhead from Minnesota said he would give her 3300 without even looking at it! There was wear on the Sanctum, a chunk taken out of the front of the cab, some dings on the backbox, and no keys to get into the pin! The rest of the playfield was nice. I said I would give her 2500 which was her asking price. She said she wanted to meet with another buyer and for me to wait and see what happened with the other buyer. I said I would pass. When I walked out there was another buyer(I think) waiting in the driveway. Just ridiculous. Glad I didnt buy it. Could have been more problems inside. Who knows right?

#342 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Party Animal in winetka

Is this still available?
Would love to have it. I looked and cant find it listed on CL
Packie

#343 9 years ago
Quoted from packie1:

Is this still available?

doubt it, ad was up for maybe an hour before it got flagged. Oddly the woman had a phone number and address in the ad.

#344 9 years ago

I saw that earlier as well. Not even worth going after the craigslist "deals" any more.

#345 9 years ago

Anybody grab the STTNG that was on CL yesterday and earlier today (don't see it now)?

Was tempted but still too much of a noob and felt I wasn't ready to buy from a CL ad.

#346 9 years ago
Quoted from kid_ego:

Anybody grab the STTNG that was on CL yesterday and earlier today (don't see it now)?
Was tempted but still too much of a noob and felt I wasn't ready to buy from a CL ad.

Sold to a guy in Wisconsin. I was second in line. Sounded nice and price sure was right. Drats foiled again!

#347 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

doubt it, ad was up for maybe an hour before it got flagged. Oddly the woman had a phone number and address in the ad.

Thanks Guys. Love this forum, nice to be able to talk to fellow collectors in the area.

On another note, If anyone has any early Bally SS boards lying around that they want to get rid of, please let me know.
I will look at anything you might want to part with.

Mike

#348 9 years ago

I have a nice and rare LOTR white wood.

I listed it in a different thread, and it was pointed out I should cross post here. I won't clutter this thread more than to add this message and a link to the post: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lotr-ww-for-sale

Thank you!

Andrew

#349 9 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I took a look at it. She had it priced at 2500 and when I got out there she said she had so much interest from other buyers that she wanted more than her asking price. Some dickhead from Minnesota said he would give her 3300 without even looking at it! There was wear on the Sanctum, a chunk taken out of the front of the cab, some dings on the backbox, and no keys to get into the pin! The rest of the playfield was nice. I said I would give her 2500 which was her asking price. She said she wanted to meet with another buyer and for me to wait and see what happened with the other buyer. I said I would pass. When I walked out there was another buyer(I think) waiting in the driveway. Just ridiculous. Glad I didnt buy it. Could have been more problems inside. Who knows right?

I'm the other buyer that she was waiting for and i did indeed pick up the Shadow, though i don't think i was the person you saw in the driveway. You are correct, the situation was ridiculous. She wanted us to offer more than $2500, and when i didn't, she told us that the guy who was just there offered $2600 (I honestly didn't believe her story at all, and I shook my head when i read that you offered $2500). In any case, I offered all my cash on hand which turned out to be $2625, contingent upon her finding the keys. She did eventually find the keys to the coin box but we never found the keys to the backbox, which was a shame because the backbox was bolted down to the main cab, and there was a lot of MacGuyvering that went into getting it folded down. All in all i think it took my buddy and i about 2 hours from the time we got there to get it out. Aside from some slight wear on the sanctum, corrosion on the brass plated wire ramps, and the cabinet dings, it's in great shape.

Side note, while we were there, i looked up the listing to remember what her name was and saw that she had re-posted the pin at $2900. If what she said about the guy from MN is true (who knows), I agree that he is a dickhead.

No hard feelings, i hope. Just thought you might enjoy hearing the rest of the story.

#350 9 years ago

I have a Lord of the Rings for sale on the southside of Milwaukee. I have an ad in the market place. Looking to get $5,000 for it.

I also have a thread on the game as I was originally looking for a trade for an AC/DC premium, which I would still gladly do if anyone has one they want to trade. Here is the link to the thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-anyone-want-to-trade-their-acdc-premium-for-my-lotr#post-1754018-e There are a few additional pictures in that thread.

Let me know if you're interested.

Dave

There are 12,113 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.