FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,136 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 243.
#3351 7 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

If you locals are board Come on Out to the Arcade Expo in Rosemont.
Of Course I have a Hobbit and Woz RR on free play.
Gold wings F/S
Flash F/S
Lots of misc Parts (new legs, levelers, bolts, lamp sockets, manuals, flyers, A few ACDC Mods, and LOTS MORE!!)
They Have over 160 vids (Nice Line up of Arcade Games)
Pins - as of last night about 25 or so, im sure there will be more people setting up today.
WOULD HAVE SHARED PICS but the post wont let me. WTF

I would be interested to know what pins are there. Any chance you could give us a list?

#3352 7 years ago

Send me some pics Jesse on my phone. Doesn't look like I'll get there tonight.

And if you need to go home light, I might - might - take a Hobbit off your hands for $7400.

Have fun burning down the castle!

#3353 7 years ago

2 Solar Fire project games just listed for sale:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “With only 782 games produced, Solar Fire is the rarest of the 4 Williams multi-level games. I have two (mostly) working Solar Fire projects for sale. They are complete, both start ...”
2016-08-27
Madison, WI
1,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 253 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3354 7 years ago

I have a Mata Hari and s phoenix. Need work, pulled from a home. 750 each

#3355 7 years ago

s phoenix? is that Stars Phoenix? If so, i'll take it.

#3356 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

s phoenix? is that Stars Phoenix? If so, i'll take it.

I'm guessing he meant to type "ss phoenix" to indicate that it is the 1978 version, not the older EM.

#3357 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I'm guessing he meant to type "ss phoenix" to indicate that it is the 1978 version, not the older EM.

don't rain on my parade I might be Stars phoenix.

#3358 7 years ago

I texted him earlier and it's a Williams Phoenix (don't worry Neo I'm not looking for any Zacs)

#3360 7 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

I texted him earlier and it's a Williams Phoenix (don't worry Neo I'm not looking for any Zacs)

Not surprising. That's a lot more common of a game than the Zac. Plus, if this came out of the same person's house as the Mata Hari, then it makes sense that both games would be from the same era.

#3361 7 years ago

well my New Stars phoenix came out of a house that had a xenon.

#3362 7 years ago

Looking to move a HUO GOTLE with topper, speaker grills+light, flipper button lights, clear rubbers, warm leds,mirror blades.

#3363 7 years ago

I have a new in box Stern Star Trek Limited edition #391 $9000.00

#3364 7 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

Wow, that might be more appropriate in the thread of "the confessional".
JUST TEASING!

haha... That was funny.

#3365 7 years ago

I have a DE Star wars that needs to be shopped out

#3366 7 years ago

Trying to sell this Bally project but it's looking like the only real option will be to split it up. Anybody need a Bally cabinet body or a Stern head?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-this-bally-rolling-stones-project-worth

#3367 7 years ago

I have some free stuff if anyone is looking for a reason to cross the boarder...

http://wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1008

#3368 7 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I have some free stuff if anyone is looking for a reason to cross the boarder...

Today's pinsider award winner.

I thought for a moment, it would be cool to grab that Black Rose apron and put it on my POTC. But best to leave the parts for people who really need them. I doubt it would work on a Stern anyway.

#3369 7 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Today's pinsider award winner.
I thought for a moment, it would be cool to grab that Black Rose apron and put it on my POTC. But best to leave the parts for people who really need them. I doubt it would work on a Stern anyway.

I dunno if would work on a Stern or not. I am pretty sure it would be a candidate for anyone looking to pimp out their T2 and doesnt want to toast their original apron when they apply the after market apron mod.

#3370 7 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Trying to sell this Bally project but it's looking like the only real option will be to split it up. Anybody need a Bally cabinet body or a Stern head?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-this-bally-rolling-stones-project-worth

I'd give you $300 and a promise to not part out...

#3371 7 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

I'd give you $300 and a promise to not part out...

Hard to do that when I can get more for just the back glass.

#3373 7 years ago

Got a Stones head to sell me?

#3374 7 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

Just picked up a working gold wings, with working topper, needs shopped 800obo
Also a working flash, freshly stripped re rubbered and waxed. decent shape 1050obo
Bringing these and maybe a few others to arcade expo, along with hobbit, woz, and parts galore.
See ya Friday or sat
I may have a few extra Hobbits for sale that are ready to ship!!
Pincades
JT

Flash & Gw both sold at the show

But I picked up a 1959 wood rail Williams fiesta and a gottlieb pyramid
both on Cl

JT

#3375 7 years ago

Any feedback on how the Arcade Expo went in Rosemont? Didn't want to drop that much for entrance fee and parking for a first time show, but if it was well done maybe next year.

#3376 7 years ago
Quoted from tl54hill:

Any feedback on how the Arcade Expo went in Rosemont? Didn't want to drop that much for entrance fee and parking for a first time show, but if it was well done maybe next year.

from what I have heard there were only a few pins and mostly vids. Poor attendance meant you could play pretty much anything with minimal wait.

#3377 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

from what I have heard there were only a few pins and mostly vids. Poor attendance meant you could play pretty much anything with minimal wait.

Is there a thread dedicated to this new show? I've been searching but haven't found anything.

#3378 7 years ago

There were approximately a dozen or so pins and well over 100 vids set up at the show. The place was a ghost town on Saturday morning and basically had your choice of games at that time.

The exhibit hall had a ton of space, and that was was a refreshing change of pace.

#3379 7 years ago
Quoted from vegasplayer:

There were approximately a dozen or so pins and well over 100 vids set up at the show. The place was a ghost town on Saturday morning and basically had your choice of games at that time.

The exhibit hall had a ton of space, and that was was a refreshing change of pace.

I'm guessing the organizer of the show lost money then. Banquet halls rented, guest speakers booked, probably no rooms booked (I would think only local people would take a chance, not people out of town unless you're a vendor, poor attendance. I'd be curious if this is tried again next year.

#3380 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I'm guessing the organizer of the show lost money then. Banquet halls rented, guest speakers booked, probably no rooms booked (I would think only local people would take a chance, not people out of town unless you're a vendor, poor attendance. I'd be curious if this is tried again next year.

I assume they also had to pay Galloping Ghost a lot of money to get all those arcade games there.

#3381 7 years ago

Why do things always come up on CL at the worst times? Who ever gets that Ice Fever is very lucky. Looks nice for the price.

#3382 7 years ago

NO Fear in central illinois

Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route - “This no fear is unshopped, but in nice shape. There is no fade on the original silk screened cabinet. I left the legs off for the pictures to show that there is no fade. The gam...”
2016-08-30
Mt Zion, IL
Archived after: 70 days
Viewed: 443 times

#3383 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

The show was terrible!!!!
I was there all day Friday and most of sat.
I probably played 100 games on hobbit and 25 on woz! (tells you how busy I was.)
I sold some parts and bs and a few pins. It was 35 to get in and 20 to park!!! Seen a few local pinsiders there, thanks for sticking around a few of you tp play and bs.

From what I hear the y will combine arcade and pinball expo in 2017.
Talked to Mike P at the show, I was told expo rms are almost or are gone.

See ya in Oct.

Pincades
JT

#3384 7 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

I probably played 100 games on hobbit and 25 on woz! (tells you how busy I was.)
I sold some parts and bs and a few pins. It was 35 to get in and 20 to park!!! Seen a few local pinsiders there, thanks for sticking around a few of you tp play and bs.
See ya in Oct.
Pincades
JT

Makes my decision not to go look much better.

Combine them in 2017???? Hope they are planning on taking ALL the ballrooms for that. Not sure how that would go over as it is PINBALL Expo , not ARCADE Expo. But, on the other hand look how successful Midwest Gaming Expo is.

Might this be the kick in the ass Expo has needed for the past few years?

#3385 7 years ago
Quoted from tl54hill:

I saw a few familiar faces and had a chance to meet Jesse (jamaster10) for the first time and wonder how I hadn't caught up with him previously! My son Christian (who is a pinhead himself) had been talking about the show for a few months and I went with him. As noted above, the area for games was a good size and I thought they were setup nicely. The attendance was definitely sparse, I imagine some of that might have been due to the fact the Wizard World Chicago Comic Con was in the same area the previous weekend. While you might not be dealing with the same people, there is some crossover where the cost costs and craziness of that show might have had some impact.

That being said, we both ended up having quite a good time at the show. If you like arcade video games there was a good selection with some rare titles I hadn't played in years. The majority of games were up-and-running and the pinball row was nice to have as well. I logged a fair amount of time on the GB Premium as well the SM Black that were there. For me, shows are generally about the experience of catching up with people and playing games is secondary. So having a chance to talk with Jesse, a few local friends, and spend time in seminars with Billy Mitchell, Walter Day, Rickie Knucklez, and Joel West was great. We had a chance to see a screening of the documentary Man vs. Snake and Billy hung around for quite a while afterwards to answer questions.

I didn't catch up with Rob, but it was clear that he and the others who organized the show put a good deal of time into it. I know a few have mentioned parking costs, as a side note if you are ever in the Rosemont parking garage you can visit one of the restaurants in the plaza/commons area and they will validate your parking. And from what I have seen over the past few years they don't care if you actually spent time/money there or not, hand them the ticket and when they give it back your cost for parking will be $0. And on Friday night, Gary Stern was there if someone had anything they wanted to discuss with him...

Brad

#3386 7 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

See ya in Oct.
Pincades
JT

$20 to park at the hotel ?? Terrible.

#3387 7 years ago

I've got a very nice Scared Stiff for trade that's error free and 100% working. Extremely nice machine, vibrant cabinet with deep reds and no noticeable fade, outstanding playfield, skull pile mod, candle mod, brand new (NOS) Boney Beast ramp (with awesome Boney Beast LED mod **SEE VIDEO BELOW**), Flipper Fidelity upgraded sound, replica prototype eyeball shooter knob, pinblades, new glass, new legs (red legs from Pinball Life...looks great), autographed back glass by Greg Freres, rebuilt flippers, and more. The only thing this machine could benefit from would be a ColorDMD and the Dancing Boogie Men mod (I have the original dancing boogie men to include as well as extra boney beast ramp with ribs, skull, etc.). I had 2 LEDs out on the crate when I recorded this video. I've since then replaced that crate LED board with a replacement from Rottendog. I have the original board as well in the event someone would like to repair the LEDs.

I'm looking to trade towards a Hobbit, Wizard of Oz, and possibly a Medieval Madness remake. I'm more than happy to have anyone come by and check out the machine as I'm in St. Charles, IL. I'm in no hurry to let it go but I'm looking to change up my humble game room and feel that Scared Stiff would be appreciated by the local pinheads!

Here is the LED mod video of the Boney Beast. Thanks to pinsider Visi0n for this awesome idea that brings this playfield to a new level. Feel free to PM me as I can put together an album of pics and send over a link.

#3388 7 years ago

So, come on, spill the beans. Who got that $700 Ice Fever that looked pretty freakin nice......

#3389 7 years ago

I have a Star Trek Pro that I will be listing for sale either tonight or tomorrow...has Aurich alternate translite & decal set...in very nice shape...asking $4500 OBO

Will have pics posted shortly...PM me if interested

#3390 7 years ago

Might be listing my HUO Xmen, Breakshot and possibly a HUO NBA Fastbreak(if I find a Family Guy).

Also have the following playfields:

NOS Guns N Roses playfield
NOS Jurassic Park
NOS Last Action Hero
NOS Hook
Used Addams Family playfield that will need some work.

Let me know, I can deliver to Expo in a month if paid in advance. I am currently looking for a Family Guy pinball.

#3391 7 years ago

Just posted pinside ad selling Rob Zombie #42 and would prefer a local buyer in Chicago area.

Added over 8 years ago: Sold

#3393 7 years ago

just posted these
Williams Fiesta 1959 Wood Rail
chicago.craigslist.org link
Gottlieb Pyramid

#3394 7 years ago

I'll be putting a Woz LE up layer today. HUO. About 50 plays on it. 1 location.
PM me if interested.

#3395 7 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

just posted these
Williams Fiesta 1959 Wood Rail
Gottlieb Pyramid

That Pyramid looks nice.

#3396 7 years ago

Anyone have a Joker Poker (total basketcase or shopped, don't really care) they are looking to move out? If so, let me know.

#3397 7 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Anyone have a Joker Poker (total basketcase or shopped, don't really care) they are looking to move out? If so, let me know.

I had one not that long ago, should have bought mine.

#3398 7 years ago

I have a World Poker Tour for sale.
Excellent condition.
Professionally clear coated.
Laserrific topper.
Super bands.
Clear rubbers.
leds.

#3399 7 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I have a World Poker Tour for sale.
Excellent condition.
Professionally clear coated.
Laserrific topper.
Super bands.
Clear rubbers.
leds.

No ColorDMD? In my opinion WPT has the best color dots of any game! GLWS

#3400 7 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

In my opinion WPT has the best color dots of any game!

I wonder why.

There are 12,136 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.