FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,113 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 243.
#3302 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

gweempose: Now's your chance to dump it!
chicago.craigslist.org link

I've corresponded with that guy in the past. The problem is that he doesn't actually live in Melrose Park. He lives in Colorado. He has a buddy that occasionally stays in Melrose Park when he is in town for work. I'll reach out to him again, though, since he's obviously still looking for the game. Thanks for the heads-up!

#3303 7 years ago

FS. Nice and working gottlieb cue ball wizard. $1700. Main floor, no stairs!!!

#3304 7 years ago

Looking to buy:

Ngg
Tz
Wwfrr
Fg
Tftc
Spidey
Ironman

#3305 7 years ago

1 more wtb I500

#3306 7 years ago

Does anyone locally have either a Hobbit or a Wizard of Oz they are considering selling or trading? I'm in St Charles, IL.

#3307 7 years ago

3K err 2999 for my Dr Who...pretty nice. Wobble head mod. Trade for non ghosted ghostbusters prem.

#3309 7 years ago

I might have a nice TFTC and Rollergames up for sale soon depending on a deal for another game.

#3310 7 years ago

Pm sent on tftc

#3311 7 years ago

I am leaving the hobby and putting up collection for sale. Thought something may interest you and if not you may know someone looking for a title. If you wouldn't mind passing along to any interested parties I'd appreciate it. Thank you. -Tommy

Baywatch LED and sub added $2000

Tag Team $1000 players condition, but plays amazingly

James Bond 007 New boards, new backglass, was playing a few weeks ago and drops wouldn't reset, either fuse or connector $1200

Goldeneye nice condition, satellite motor isn't rotating, magnet still works for multiballs and ball save. $2000

WWF Royal Rumble players condition, slight playfield wear, cabinet just okay, full LED $1800 --> Claimed

Flintstones cabinet has new decals but they were not applied greatly. Full LED, alternate family decal on playfield and translite, have original translite autographed as well. Includes full spare set of brand new ramps and apron $2900

Godzilla, players condition just torn down and shopped with flipper rebuilds about 2-3 months ago. Full LED, playfield is pretty nice, cabinet has planking on sides. New DMD. $3000

Space Station, very nice. Original display player 3 is not working, ordered rottendog replacement, works, but commas are not properly displaying on bottom so players 3 & 4. Working with them currently to get this resolved. Just shopped, fully mylar, playfield and cabinet both very nice. $1900 ---> claimed via previous deal that I forgot about in the heat of the moment

#3313 7 years ago

Sold - thx to all that inquired

#3314 7 years ago

I need to borrow a Ghostbuster LE for this weekend. My premium/LE launch party is this sat. Premiums have been pushed back to Sept.

Anyone that loans me the use of their LE, gets free entry into both tournaments and free food. I'd need to pick it up friday and I can drop it back off sunday. I'll even break it down, pick it up and bring it back and set it back up.

#3315 7 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Good pt. But remember, any Metallica for sale contact badbilly first.

PM sent Billy

#3316 7 years ago

Looking for a White Water. If anyone has one let me know!

#3318 7 years ago

Yeah I inquired about that one but I am a little leary of the planking on the playfield.

#3319 7 years ago

My son wants me to buy a Police Force. He played it at Pinball Life a while back, and hasn't stopped talking about it!

Anybody have one they want to sell?

#3320 7 years ago
Quoted from AndHart120:

Yeah I inquired about that one but I am a little leary of the planking on the playfield.

yeah, esp at that price!!! At 4400 it better be perfect or close to it!

#3321 7 years ago

Chicago places to play question.

Heading down for a few days on Friday. Staying in a hotel within a few blocks of the Headquarters river north location and intend to stop by, but as far as I'm concerned - more is better.

Of the two Headquarters, two Emporiums, and Logan Arcade - any of them stand out above the others? Any other locations worth checking out? Using the trains and foot for travel - no car for what that's worth.

#3322 7 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Chicago places to play question.
Heading down for a few days on Friday. Staying in a hotel within a few blocks of the Headquarters river north location and intend to stop by, but as far as I'm concerned - more is better.
Of the two Headquarters, two Emporiums, and Logan Arcade - any of them stand out above the others? Any other locations worth checking out? Using the trains and foot for travel - no car for what that's worth.

They all have merit - i wouldn't avoid any of them. Historically I have the most fun at Emporium, but Logan Arcade has the best collection IMO and their machines are very well maintained. If I had to pick only one location it would be Logan.

#3323 7 years ago

Logan is the best place to play IMO. I go there regularly and they have a nice variety of games from all eras.

The River North one you will be near is nice and has decent food (most machines are on free play!) but make sure to go on a off night or early otherwise you will not be able to hear yourself think and forget about hearing the game you are playing then. I don't like the other Beercade in Wrigleyville.

The Emporium on Milwaukee is good, don't even bother with the other Emporium it's a waste of time.

I would rank them in this order too. While these three all do pretty well on maintaining games, they are location games and you will sometimes find one that has issues. Logan will give you a refund if so and they have a book at the bar where you can write down the issue you found on a game.

Out of the city:
Not sure where the train station is in Brookfield, IL but if it is not too far from Brixies then make the trip out there. Rob keeps his games in excellent condition and usually has a couple of the latest Sterns there, rare to find one of those games not 100%.

#3324 7 years ago

If anyone is interested, I have a Blue Chip EM project game that needs a backglass and a lockdown bar, but looks like everything else is there. Also have a bottom cabinet with populated playfield for a Chicago Coin Olympics. (No head, no legs) Would prefer to sell it all together, but...

#3325 7 years ago

I have a few games for sale:
Monopoly was told was huo
TWDLE huo by me, loaded
Met Pro huo by me, loaded
Cash n carry only no trades please.

#3327 7 years ago

Not without Pin$ide getting their cut.....

I have seen the Met Pro and TWD in person, they are fantastic examples. Have no worries dealing with Ted, super nice guy, and very open and honest about his games. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again if he had something I was looking for.

#3328 7 years ago

Maybe they're all less than $3K?

#3329 7 years ago
Quoted from boustrophedonic:

Maybe they're all less than $3K?

We can dream.

#3330 7 years ago

Lol. I didn't post prices for a few reasons a big one being I'm not sure. I know that's lame but this isn't a fire sale. Regardless if 1 or all sell because of pinside i will donate appropriately. I am open to offers or if the gallery wants to help me set a $$$$ then that works too ?

#3331 7 years ago
Quoted from tadowhere:

Lol. I didn't post prices for a few reasons a big one being I'm not sure. I know that's lame but this isn't a fire sale. Regardless if 1 or all sell because of pinside i will donate appropriately. I am open to offers or if the gallery wants to help me set a $$$$ then that works too ?

You said the MET was loaded. What mods does it have?

#3332 7 years ago

Shaker
Custom sparky
Pbr candy purple armor lolipop rails
Pin pac
Piston shooter rod
Pingraffix speaker panel
FF led panel with flashers
Pingraffix snake mod
Mini lcd
Leds from CT
Color dmd
And more im prolly forgetting.

#3333 7 years ago

I really want a Qbert. I really cant afford one. Who has a free Qbert? No one, ok, moving on....lol.

#3334 7 years ago

Just listed my TSPP:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a decent TSPP. It plays 100%. The game was definitely routed at some point, but taking the prior owner at his word, has been in home use for about 5-7 years. As you ...”
2016-10-01
Madison, WI
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 554 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3335 7 years ago

Any interest in a project mame? Vertical trisync WG monitor in Ms Pac cab, nice CP overlay, spinner, track ball, 4/8 way joystick. 3Ghz Core 2 Duo PC, Arcade VGA, and JPAC. I have been running this machine with various configs for over 10 years. Recently the Hard drive died and rather than rebuild the front end I think I'd rather just have a Mortal Kombat or something dedicated.

#3336 7 years ago

Looking for an Austin Powers in good condition.

#3337 7 years ago
Quoted from tadowhere:

Shaker
Custom sparky
Pbr candy purple armor lolipop rails
Pin pac
Piston shooter rod
Pingraffix speaker panel
FF led panel with flashers
Pingraffix snake mod
Mini lcd
Leds from CT
Color dmd
And more im prolly forgetting.

Murphy's law. Right after you cut a very nice deal for a NIB Premium that HOU Met Pro fully modded comes up for sale...the next day! Will Wheaton!!

#3338 7 years ago
Quoted from msteinmetz13:

Wow, that might be more appropriate in the thread of "the confessional".

JUST TEASING!

#3339 7 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

Wow, that might be more appropriate in the thread of "the confessional".
JUST TEASING!

I've considered owning this for the sole purpose of having an easy game to play for kids/newbs. Both f-14 and metallica have such short ball times, I feel guests lose interest.

Then I consider the fact that guests probably don't care either way, and I should get games that *I* want

#3340 7 years ago
Quoted from damageinc55:

Then I consider the fact that guests probably don't care either way, and I should get games that *I* want

I realized a while back that it just doesn't make sense to buy games for the "guests" when I'm the one who plays them 99% of the time.

#3341 7 years ago

For what it's worth, celebrated daughters 16th bday this past weekend with 18 of her closest friends. MM and STLE were the two most popular games with them.

#3342 7 years ago
Quoted from msteinmetz13:

Miss mine. I know the artwork sucked, and Dr Evil never has hands, and a few other odd quirks, but I loved the callouts and it was always a hit when folks came to play. Fart sounds always draw smiles, no matter how old or sophisticated the player...

#3343 7 years ago

Still have a Tron pro NIB for sale. PM for details.

#3344 7 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

For what it's worth, celebrated daughters 16th bday this past weekend with 18 of her closest friends. MM and STLE were the two most popular games with them.

My daughters eighth birthday is coming up soon and she wants it at Chicago Street Pinball Arcade in Joliet. When her friends come over they normally play a bunch in the basement. Hopefully the larger group will enjoy it as well.

#3345 7 years ago

Anyone have a dmd pin to trade for a no fear, I picked this one up but already have a restored one. This is actually a somewhat hard to find one as it is a original screened cabinet with no fade. It has not been shopped, yet

#3347 7 years ago

Just picked up a working gold wings, with working topper, needs shopped 800obo
Also a working flash, freshly stripped re rubbered and waxed. decent shape 1050obo
Bringing these and maybe a few others to arcade expo, along with hobbit, woz, and parts galore.
See ya Friday or sat
I may have a few extra Hobbits for sale that are ready to ship!!
Pincades
JT

#3348 7 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

Just picked up a working gold wings, with working topper, needs shopped 800obo
Also a working flash, freshly stripped re rubbered and waxed. decent shape 1050obo
Bringing these and maybe a few others to arcade expo, along with hobbit, woz, and parts galore.
See ya Friday or sat
I may have a few extra Hobbits for sale that are ready to ship!!
Pincades
JT

Wanna sell the topper?

#3349 7 years ago

Anyone have a rotisserie collecting dust? Homemade or otherwise?

Edit: Found one! Thanks.

#3350 7 years ago

If you locals are board Come on Out to the Arcade Expo in Rosemont.
Of Course I have a Hobbit and Woz RR on free play.
Gold wings F/S
Flash F/S

Lots of misc Parts (new legs, levelers, bolts, lamp sockets, manuals, flyers, A few ACDC Mods, and LOTS MORE!!)

They Have over 160 vids (Nice Line up of Arcade Games)
Pins - as of last night about 25 or so, im sure there will be more people setting up today.

WOULD HAVE SHARED PICS but the post wont let me. WTF

There are 12,113 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/67 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.