4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7,247 posts
  • 437 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by dirtbag66
  • Topic is favorited by 269 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 957 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 7247 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 145.
#3051 2 years ago

I almost grabbed that playfield off of CL until I thought about the 90 minute drive one-way.

#3052 2 years ago

KISS LE #565 HUO original owner. Approx 300 plays, perfect. 1 mod, lane guide protector set.

$7000 FIRM.

Don't want to see it go, but cash call on my business means more at this time.

#3053 2 years ago

Have a few ideas for a retheme, looking for a junker of an older solid state game for a donor

#3054 2 years ago

Gold Wings $750 OBO has topper. Needs typical system 80 work done. Playfield pretty decent. Certainly players condition.

image_(resized).jpeg

#3055 2 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Posts like this make me smile. Sincerely appreciate your putting it out there.
This is how I might consider buying a game out of state - if someone else offered to help transport. Wait correct that, I have. Good pinsider friends.

Thanks...I believe you get back what you are willing to give. Although no one took me up on the offer, I always like to throw them out there just in case.

#3056 2 years ago
Quoted from Racerx:

Fun game, Cheap! Everyone needs a 60's wedgehead! Next stop CL... don't make me do it

Price dropped to 500 to move this one to a new collection...

#3057 2 years ago

Whose Jurassic Park pinball machine is that on CL? I was admiring the condition and then noticed "holy cow look at all those dinosaurs added to the game play field, cabinet head, cabinet side, under the cabinet, on the stool next to the cabinet". It's a dinosaur infestation!!

GLWS whomever's it is. Looks like a nice example.

#3058 2 years ago

I tried contacting them on it never heard back.

#3059 2 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I tried contacting them on it never heard back.

Did your other sale fall through or do you want another one?

#3060 2 years ago

The other seller backed out of the deal. When I told him how I had sold a game to buy it, which I had explained I would be doing in our initial talks, he said he was sorry he was a man of his word and I could still buy the game as originally planned then. Two days later he said his friend fixed the dmd and he was definitely keeping the game now. Especially sucked having already sold a game to get it and having informed the business where I operate my games that we had a Jurassic Park coming in to replace that game. It was my first deal that has gone wrong with a pinsider a bit frustrating but it is what it is.

#3061 2 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

It was my first deal that has gone wrong with a pinsider a bit frustrating but it is what it is.

whom was the seller? Always nice to know in case of future dealings.

#3062 2 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

The other seller backed out of the deal.

Sorry to hear that. Really sucks! PM me so I know who it is to steer clear of.

I had a similar thing happen to me a few years ago with an original MM coming my way - it was a trade. Deal was locked in on both sides with only caveat if we see in person and something majorly not as described other could call it off. Swap date in the books. I reach out day before the swap to confirm times and he informs me he sold the game outright (worried I'd back out) - but would still like to buy my game. I did not sell him my game.

#3063 2 years ago

Why are people so afraid to mention who the other guy is when they have a deal that goes bad, especially when asked? If you stick to the facts, what's the harm?

#3064 2 years ago

Sorry I thought it was in this thread it was talked about but I guess not. It's this thread. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-club/page/46#post-3172773

I don't think seller is a bad guy but just frustrating situation.

#3065 2 years ago

Understood, thanks for sharing. It's good background info to know what certain sellers are capable of.

#3066 2 years ago

Wms Bluebird 2 slot for sale or trade $3000

Comes with one game and Tito board installed and that is so you can print a ticket and put the ticket back in when you are ready to play and it will give you your credits back. Game does have one button out on the deck but does not effect how it plays. Button still does work and can be fixed. Right know the Slot has WOZ installed but that can be changed in 5 minutes. Very easy to change games. Other pictures are game titles I have and could be sold with the unit.

Please send a PM if you would like more info.

Great addition to any game room.

http://www.wms.com/Media/bluebird2/index.html

IMG_2212_(resized).jpg

IMG_2900_(resized).jpg

IMG_2936_(resized).jpg

IMG_3057_(resized).jpg

IMG_3375_(resized).jpg

IMG_3378_(resized).jpg

IMG_3379_(resized).jpg

#3068 2 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

I almost grabbed that playfield off of CL until I thought about the 90 minute drive one-way.

I had a sales call down there so it worked out, if anyone has any wall hanger or coffee table examples please share.

#3069 2 years ago

really? can't we all just get along? It's making Chicago look really desperate and sad. Those people posting those ads really don't care about your replies. If they did, it would have an effect.

wtb_ripoff_(resized).jpg

#3070 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

really? can't we all just get along?

I have to admit, the guy posting those replies to the WTB ads has more stamina than I would have. I get that he was lowballed on his FunHouse but that was months ago. Time to get over it. I'm guessing that he's also one of those guys that gets alerts whenever anything is posted on CL so he doesn't want anyone to deal with the WTB people because then he would miss out on the game. I'm sure the rest of the people that get alerts have had enough of this guy's postings as well.

#3071 2 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

I have to admit, the guy posting those replies to the WTB ads has more stamina than I would have. I get that he was lowballed on his FunHouse but that was months ago. Time to get over it. I'm guessing that he's also one of those guys that gets alerts whenever anything is posted on CL so he doesn't want anyone to deal with the WTB people because then he would miss out on the game. I'm sure the rest of the people that get alerts have had enough of this guy's postings as well.

Yup!!!

#3072 2 years ago

I love this thread!!!!! I posted a while back looking for an Iron Man and was messaged by a great guy......dgarrett. I made the trip to his place and the pin was nicer than described and we struck a deal. Game is setup and playing great in my gameroom.

Big shoutout to dgarrett. Great guy and would absolutely deal with him again. Everything in his collection was in fantastic shape. Thank you again.

#3073 2 years ago
Quoted from cards25:

I love this thread!!!!! I posted a while back looking for an Iron Man and was messaged by a great guy......dgarrett. I made the trip to his place and the pin was nicer than described and we struck a deal. Game is setup and playing great in my gameroom.
Big shoutout to dgarrett. Great guy and would absolutely deal with him again. Everything in his collection was in fantastic shape. Thank you again.

X100. Great guy to deal with.

#3074 2 years ago
Quoted from cards25:

Awesome! Congrats!!!

Here's hoping that HOU Metallica Premium lands in my lap soon.

#3075 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Mayfair had one at their booth at Allentown

It arrives tomorrow! Huge thanks, drinks on me!

#3076 2 years ago

Lowered price to $1950 on my '99 Sega-Stern 1st edition HD project - ad on Pinside Market

IMG_0888_(resized).JPG

#3077 2 years ago

Anyone going through Hartselle Alabama and on they're way back to Chicago/ Milwaukee that has room for a coin pusher?

#3078 2 years ago

Or could meet at Michigan pinball expo??

#3079 2 years ago

Long shot. Anyone available to help get a machine out of a basement in the grayslake area tomorrow or Sunday morning? It's not a wide body! I'll of course pay for your time! My car can fit it - I just don't have the muscle myself to wrangle it up stairs

#3080 2 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Long shot. Anyone available to help get a machine out of a basement in the grayslake area tomorrow or Sunday morning? It's not a wide body! I'll of course pay for your time! My car can fit it - I just don't have the muscle myself to wrangle it up stairs

I would help you if I wasn't out on the west coast for a few days. If for some reason you don't get it this weekend, let me know and I can help you later in the week

#3081 2 years ago

PM me, I in Round Lake, have Escalara will travel.

#3082 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

If this is Ken (sometimes I forget pinside handles and real names), he's a great guy. Cool when pinsiders step up to help.

#3083 2 years ago

I have a stargate and silverball mainia for sale, located in south bend craigslist

#3084 2 years ago

Can't believe you haven't sold pinball mania. looks pretty clean.

#3085 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Trekie is a good dude! I was about to offer, but he beat me to it.

#3086 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Trekie is a good dude! I was about to offer, but he beat me to it.

It's not worth the trip, imho.

#3087 2 years ago

Did you ever think you wanted to be Fonzie from Happy Days but weren't comfortable jumping the shark? Then why don't you consider buying a 1972 Bally Nip-It pinball machine and you can feel like you are right there at Arnold's Drive-In with the rest of the gang. I currently have one for sale in Naperville, IL for $800. The links below show pictures as well as a quick video of the machine being played:

https://goo.gl/photos/wvAj6WDVBNwhtgRHA

It isn't perfect, but is a nice playing example. It is missing the credit reel, but what the machine is known for including the Balligator unit, Multiball, and Flipper-Zipper are present working as they should. If you have any questions or interest, please just PM and we can go from there. Thank you for your time.

Brad

fonzie.jpg

#3088 2 years ago

Hey guys thinking about starting a pin shipping co., id appreciate some feedback.

Thanks
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-interest-in-a-midwest-pin-shipping-co

#3089 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Huge shout-out to Trekie for the amazing help this weekend. He volunteered to help a complete stranger (and not only volunteer his time and muscle, but drove to a random seller's home, dragged his escalara and attachments, and basically broke down the game completely by himself and loaded it into my car). It's easy to get jaded from some of the negativity here, but this forum & hobby in general has some of the most generous and kind people you will meet.

On another note, anyone have any funhouse parts for sale? The one I picked up has a pretty gnarly playfield and is sitting in a condition that kind of intimidates me. I could use anything from a playfield, to plastics, to ramps.

#3090 2 years ago

Huge shout-out to Trekie for the amazing help this weekend

Ken is one of the nicest and most knowledgeable people in the hobby

#3091 2 years ago

Quoted from hoov:Lowered price to $1950 on my '99 Sega-Stern 1st edition HD project - ad on Pinside Market

Pending sold

Added over 3 years ago: Still available

#3092 2 years ago

Huge shout-out to Trekie for the amazing help this weekend. He volunteered to help a complete stranger (and not only volunteer his time and muscle, but drove to a random seller's home, dragged his escalara and attachments, and basically broke down the game completely by himself and loaded it into my car). It's easy to get jaded from some of the negativity here, but this forum & hobby in general has some of the most generous and kind people you will meet.

That's great.

#3093 2 years ago

Recently sold on LetGo, now for sale on craigslist? LetGo doesn't let you see the pics after something is marked sold, otherwise I'd be able to say with more conviction.

Valpo flipper?

flipper_(resized).jpg

#3094 2 years ago

I'll be heading to Lexington the weekend of the 23rd, so if anybody needs a pin shipped or picked up in the Indy, Cincy, Louisville or Tennessee area shoot me a PM.

Thanks

#3095 2 years ago

Hi all. I'm new to the forum. I've started research to purchase a pinball machine for my basement to entertain my teenage daughters and their friends. And once their interest quickly moves towards something else, the game will be all mine to play. My budget is under 1k, so I'm thinking an EM is my best bet. If anyone is condering selling one from their collection, please send me a message.

#3096 2 years ago

There are a lot of choices for solid state under $1k. You CAN buy an EM, but don't think that you have to

#3097 2 years ago
Quoted from ArkhamB:

Recently sold on LetGo, now for sale on craigslist? LetGo doesn't let you see the pics after something is marked sold, otherwise I'd be able to say with more conviction.
Valpo flipper?

Yeah, that is the handy work of the Mr. wipe down Valpo Flipper.

#3098 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Yeah, that is the handy work of the Mr. wipe down Valpo Flipper.

Seeing as how i hail from the same zipcode - i'd like to state for the record that i am NOT this guy.

#3099 2 years ago
Quoted from eraserhead:

Seeing as how i hail from the same zipcode - i'd like to state for the record that i am NOT this guy.

Ditto.

#3100 2 years ago

I have an X-Men LE with color DMD I will be posting for sale soon. (Magneto version)
Excellent condition.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 15.00
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 28.00
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 149.99
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 29.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 399.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Great American Pinball
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 157.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 8.95
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 7247 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 145.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside