New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 90537)

Chicago Trader/Seller Club

By badbilly27

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,904 posts
  • 493 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by BBC
  • Topic is favorited by 343 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 957 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 8904 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 179.
#251 6 years ago

I have a freshly shopped players RollerGames if anyone is interested in some sort of trade. I recently did a complete top/bottom teardown and full rebuild/rubber/LED with all flippers rebuilt from scratch new sleeves/ upgraded to side arm return spring, ect. Tuned in a playing well. Typical cab dings, mylar bubble over inserts (nothing that impacts play), etc. In other words, not a trailer queen but plays like a champ.

Open to whatever and no real desires at this time. Cash could go either way depending on other game/condition.

Shoot me a message if you have something in mind. I like cheesey bad games and good popular games The full spectrum. I guess based on limited budget I would prefer not sending too much cash out the door.

#252 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Even if it looked like it just came out of the box, you would be hard pressed to get $1700 for it. That's a $600 game at best.

Cosigned. I wouldn't pay $1k for a NIB X-Files, unless I thought I could sell it for a profit.

#253 6 years ago

someone in milwaukee is selling a Stern Hypnox backglass (only 2 whitewood were ever produced):
ebay.com link » Super Rare One Of A Kind Hypnox Stern Seeburg Backglass Excellent Condition L K
hypnox_backglass.jpg

#254 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

someone in milwaukee is selling a Stern Hypnox backglass (only 2 whitewood were ever produced):
ebay.com link » Super Rare One Of A Kind Hypnox Stern Seeburg Backglass Excellent Condition L K

WOW!! What went in the white areas?

#255 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

WOW!! What went in the white areas?

Hard to say since the machine was never produced, but I would imagine this was Stern's attempt to steal the thunder of Bally Space invaders, so it probably had a 2nd layer underneath with mirror and infinity lamps.
space_invaders_pinball_3[1].jpg

Stern had to pay royalties to Bally after they reverse engineered their boards, which is why they are interchangeable (just like the alltek replacement board)

#256 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I would imagine this was Stern's attempt to steal the thunder of Bally Space invaders, so it probably had a 2nd layer underneath with mirror and infinity lamps.

that would make sense.

#257 6 years ago

Anyone see this...

image-194.jpg

#258 6 years ago

I love me some Flash but I would rather have close to the whole WMS System 3-7 games than that... 100 plays my ass..

#260 6 years ago

Mallory is the dude with all his alternative "LE" translites in the marketplace. One of his Simpsons translites still says "the Simpsons Tapped Out" on it, which is a Google play and IPad app. I'm sure the app creators would be very happy to know that someone is selling their stuff with their logo on it for profit.

***Edit*** I see has he just put some Tron Limited Edition translites for sale in the marketplace. One of them is about the same as Sterns two chicks translite but Quorra and Gem are enhanced so to say. Looks horrible.

#261 6 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Mallory is the dude with all his alternative "LE" translites in the marketplace. One of his Simpsons translites still says "the Simpsons Tapped Out" on it, which is a Google play and IPad app. I'm sure the app creators would be very happy to know that someone is selling their stuff with their logo on it for profit.

He could get in trouble with ANY of his translites. I wonder if anyone has purchased one because they look like a basic copy and paste job. Guy hasn't contributed to the site except for these translites so we know where his heart is.

#262 6 years ago

the problem with flash is, they made way to many of them. every warehouse on the planet (that was doing pinball back then) has 2 or 3 of them sitting around (unless they threw them in the trash). It's why it's value is practically nothing. You can get them a dime a dozen.

#263 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

the problem with flash is, they made way to many of them. every warehouse on the planet (that was doing pinball back then) has 2 or 3 of them sitting around (unless they threw them in the trash). It's why it's value is practically nothing. You can get them a dime a dozen.

In addition to that, while it may be iconic, it also is one of the ugliest art packages to date, IMHO.

#264 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I've come across some that were really beat, but if anyone has a line on a working but well used Flash (with ideally a less-than-average black glass and play field art, and a price to match), I would love to find one for a re-theme project.

#265 6 years ago

EDIT: Deal pending

#266 6 years ago
Quoted from Well_Fed_Games:

I've come across some that were really beat, but if anyone has a line on a working but well used Flash (with ideally a less-than-average black glass and play field art, and a price to match), I would love to find one for a re-theme project.

I don't have an entire game, but I do have a complete, unshopped, working Flash PF with just a little bit of wear in the bonus area if you are interested. I had it working in my Gorgar cab a couple of years ago. I would let it go for 40 bones if you want to come get it.

#267 6 years ago

So MXV talking about his SS had me looking back to find the description (which sounds great!) which lead even further back to this:

Quoted from CraigC:

I like Mike, he can chum all he wants.
Tell me more about this Scared Stiff. I've always thought about updating mine, but since it was my first game it's more sentimental and i can probably live with it's very few flaws, but i'm a simple yet fickle man.
-c

What the heck, Craig? Your SS is fantastic.

#268 6 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

I don't have an entire game, but I do have a complete, unshopped, working Flash PF with just a little bit of wear in the bonus area if you are interested. I had it working in my Gorgar cab a couple of years ago. I would let it go for 40 bones if you want to come get it.

PM sent... I'd love to grab this if he does not

#269 6 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

PM sent... I'd love to grab this if he does not

Thanks RazerX that is a good deal but I will pass the opportunity on to others if you are good with that. I'm going to need the full machine at some point anyway so I'll keep waiting for one to come along.

#270 6 years ago

Flash PF sold to danczaz.

#272 6 years ago

Somebody here is cranky... Love it though... FYI I am not a flagger.

image-494.jpg

#273 6 years ago

Chicago Craigslist is such a mess. There was another angry post this week, about the place in Crystal Lake spamming all the time. Actually thought it was pretty well written. Gone now though... but also less spam today, so maybe the message was received?

#274 6 years ago

If it isn't someone complaining about someone else's ads, it's someone posting the same ad a dozen times in a row (you really think you're going to get any buyers by being annoying?)

then there's the guy in milwaukee that always starts out with "I used to work for williams and helped them design XXX pinball so looking for one now for my collection". I don't know how that little BS story has anything to do with swaying a seller

#275 6 years ago
Quoted from DJSLYKE:

No used MET Pro's in Chicago? Man, tough crowd out here.
Steve

I am looking to trade a JP (and $) for a MET Pro.

#276 6 years ago

Despite the BS... I love CL... Always gem that pops up once and awhile... Dan

#277 6 years ago

STTNG lowered to $3600 to hopefully move out this Sunday morning (6/22). Off board battery holder replaced.

IMG_0613.JPG

More pics here https://flic.kr/s/aHsjWuHM2p

Eric

#278 6 years ago

Anyone selling or have any leads on a real nice Space Station? I just recently put time on this game for the first time a few weeks ago and now I have to have one. There have been a couple on ebay, but condition is unknown and the prices are typically high.

Any help appreciated!

#279 6 years ago

looking for a local trade...

20140619_190719_resized.jpg 20140619_190756_resized.jpg 20140619_190744_resized.jpg 20140619_190733_resized.jpg 20140619_190806_resized.jpg 20140619_190816_resized.jpg
#280 6 years ago

that's a damn nice cabinet on the gameshow. If you trade that, your out of an avatar.

#281 6 years ago

That STTNG is getting close to my price point.

#282 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Anyone selling or have any leads on a real nice Space Station? I just recently put time on this game for the first time a few weeks ago and now I have to have one. There have been a couple on ebay, but condition is unknown and the prices are typically high.
Any help appreciated!

I have a Space Station that doesn't get much play. Trade me one of your BOPs for it, I've been looking for one.

Space Station 002.JPG Space Station 004.JPG Space Station 005.JPG Space Station 007.JPG Space Station 008.JPG Space Station 009.JPG Space Station 010.JPG Space Station 011.JPG Space Station 012.JPG Space Station 013.JPG Space Station 003.JPG Space Station 006.JPG Space Station 001.JPG
#283 6 years ago

What is the price point on STTNG in the condition of mine? Plays fast, everything works as it should, looks nice, could use a fresh shopping, no LEDs. Minor tasteful upgrades- third bumper cap, cannon domes, bird of prey hallmark, neutral zone Cliffy.

Recent thread suggested 3-5K which is a big range. http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sttng-buyers-guide

Is mine that much below the midpoint?

Thanks

Eric

#284 6 years ago

I might want to sell a game or two

#285 6 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I might want to sell a game or two

You sure you want to part with Hardbody or Hollywood Heat?

#286 6 years ago

Hardbody would go first

#287 6 years ago

Would Dr Fuji be sold with it?

#288 6 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

Would Dr Fuji be sold with it?

No, I use that thing everyday

#289 6 years ago

Ah, that's the secret

#290 6 years ago

I'd sell this Haunted House for $1600 FIRM. Just put in new white rubber and LEDs. Did the ground mods and it has orange capacitor replaced.

https://picasaweb.google.com/104572135352471614804/HH02?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCKG1x9nG__ejPw&feat=directlink

#292 6 years ago

I still have a nice Pinball Magic for sale. Haven't listed it anywhere else as I'd much rather sell it to someone local. I have had a few people interested, but nothing took yet. I'm looking to get $3000.00 pics can be found here. http://s1039.photobucket.com/user/cableguy918/library/Pinball%20Magic

#293 6 years ago

I'm really looking for a Scared Stiff so if anyone is interested in taking my PM plus cash I'd definitely be up for that as well.

#294 6 years ago

I have a really nice trans for big guns. Offers ? Trade for cubs, bears, Blackhawks or Bulls collectables.

#295 6 years ago

I have got a Flight 2000 backaglass I'd like to sell . It's in good shape with a few minor flaws . $140 , I don't want to ship but I do make it down to the Chicago area on a fairly regular basis .

226436-i-686.jpg 226437-i-246.jpg
#296 6 years ago

Anyone on here pickup the WH20 and/or the SWEP1 from the estate sale in Clarendon Hills? I went to it but they wanted $5200 for WH20 and $3600 for the SWEP1...then asked to put in "best offers" since there were two on the WH20 already and would call back the "winner" today.

#297 6 years ago

Looking to trade players WW for Getaway HS II. If someone has a HS II for sale I would put the WW for sale.

#298 6 years ago

I have a very nice TOM I am about to post for sale. It was sold a month ago and the guy has never come to pick it up form Iowa. So I'm going to post it for sale this weekend. Great example.

#299 6 years ago

kklank, pm sent.

#300 6 years ago

I responded Sean_R. Sorry a little slow. Been sick.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8.95
$ 8.00
Electronics
Docent Electronics
$ 87.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 209.99
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Apparel - Men
Great American Pinball
$ 12.49
$ 750.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Great American Pinball
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 18.95
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
$ 115.00
Playfield - Other
Great American Pinball
$ 47.95
Lighting - Interactive
MicksPinball
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.
€ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Creo Pinball
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 26.95
$ 20.00
Various Novelties
GC Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Ramp-O-Matic
$ 11.95
$ 125.00
Lighting - Backbox
Great American Pinball
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
There are 8904 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 179.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside