FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,113 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 243.
#2651 8 years ago
Quoted from Lame33:

Wife Acceptance Factor

I am working on that for sure lol

#2652 8 years ago

Let's try this....I spy with my little eye a HOU Metallica Premium for $5900. I win, PM me.

#2653 8 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I spy with my little eye a HOU Metallica Premium for $5900. I win, PM me.

this sounds like a jedi mind trick.. it MIGHT just work

#2654 8 years ago

reposting this in case you're not on facebook. Seems Rob Berk (founder of Pinball expo) is starting up his own arcade and pinball expo show 6 weeks prior to Chicago expo in rosemont?

arcade_expo_rosemont_(resized).jpgarcade_expo_rosemont_(resized).jpg

#2655 8 years ago

I think I'll try and make that

#2656 8 years ago

1st Annual, no. Inaugural, yes.

#2657 8 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

reposting this in case you're not on facebook. Seems Rob Berk (founder of Pinball expo) is starting up his own arcade and pinball expo show 6 weeks prior to Chicago expo in rosemont?

arcade_expo_rosemont_(resized).jpg

is there a back story on what is going on here? Is Rob no longer part of the regular chicago expo?

#2659 8 years ago

you should make it up to Mad Rollin this year finally

Sept 23-24th weekend.

#2660 8 years ago

I'm bringing every single game I own to that show

#2661 8 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

are you guys serious or joking? I can't tell and would liek to know if you are really supporting this show as it makes my decision much easier when picking what show to attend.

#2662 8 years ago

Is Mike P on the out?

#2663 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

is there a back story on what is going on here? Is Rob no longer part of the regular chicago expo?

According to the EXPO website, he's still co-hosting the 2016 show:

HOME : Contact Us

Feel Free to Contact Us for More Information!

Robert Berk : Expo Chairman
1085 Eagle Trace Rd.
Warren, OH 44484
1-800-323-3547 USA only or 1-330-369-1192
Fax 330-369-1087
[email protected]

Mike Pacak : Co-Expo Chairman
2993 Lynn Road,
Canfield, OH 44406
1-330-549-2596
1-330-518-3141 (Cell)
[email protected]

#2664 8 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

According to the EXPO website,

the EXPO website is rarely up to date

#2665 8 years ago

Looking to trade some very nice handguns towards pins, let me know what you have.. Il, WI, or MN

Wilson Combat Ultralight carry compact 45 cap, Sig one of a kind P226 ported 9mm, HK VP9, 10MM RIA, etc

{Gun photos removed per forum rules, please PM seller for more information.}

#2666 8 years ago

Will AVGR Expo have a negative impact on Expo?

#2667 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Talk about an understatement, it was showing Predator was going to be at expo this past year until a couple of weeks before.

This is certainly interesting, and be interesting to know more of the background driving this. I know Mike has pissed a lot of vendors off and he needs to change that quickly or expo is going to crash and burn. Fortunately Andrew has fixed a lot of the issues with the free play room, Mike needs to turn the vendor hall over to someone similar who can work more effectively with the vendors. IMO

Quoted from Trekie:

Will AVGR Expo have a negative impact on Expo?

Probably not in year 1, but could in the long term, not like local guys want to be constantly taking their machines to be pounded on in public. The shows are pretty close together.

#2668 8 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Probably not in year 1, but could in the long term,

I think year one will have an impact. I only have so much time to dedicate to shows and I'm definitely going to go to the AVGR Expo because its new and potentially different. I've seen the Expo before.... Plus I'm taking 4 friends.

#2669 8 years ago

Can you imagine if Pinball Life moved their open house up to coincide with the AVGR expo? "Now I could never be sure, but I thought that I heard the sound of "Taps" being played. Gently."

#2670 8 years ago

Website just says, "Coming Soon".

#2671 8 years ago
Quoted from Dewey68:

Can you imagine if Pinball Life moved their open house up to coincide with the AVGR expo? "Now I could never be sure, but I thought that I heard the sound of "Taps" being played. Gently."

That would likely hurt Expo even more.

#2672 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Every year I get a year older, the Pinball Expo website stays the same age.

#2673 8 years ago

What's avgr?

#2674 8 years ago

Arcade, Video and GameRoom Expo. there is a picture of the flyer about a dozen posts up.

#2675 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

are you guys serious or joking? I can't tell and would liek to know if you are really supporting this show as it makes my decision much easier when picking what show to attend.

I have sent an email out to Berk asking about booth space. If i was a vendor i would attend. as a spectator i don't know. it's the middle of the summer and no sunday showing. i can make time for work related trips, much harder to do "vacation days"

#2676 8 years ago

Anyone looking to part ways with a GOT Pro in the near future? I'm looking for one. Thanks!

#2677 8 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

You're going to need a bigger boat.

#2678 8 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

A bigger swing boat. And bring Lionman! too.

#2679 8 years ago

Sounds like MGC success has spawned another show. The more the merrier in the Midwest - me likey.

#2680 8 years ago

I'm excited about the banquet myself.....

#2681 8 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

And someone quotes it correctly! Lol...there was a thing online a while back about top misquoted lines...that was surprisingly high on list..."you're"...not "we're"...
Anyway...sorry, off topic geek slipping out a bit

#2682 8 years ago

I have a couple blank demo man cabinets only, no heads, would like them out. 75$ each?

#2683 8 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

holy shit, you going to start moving stuff a month earlier?

#2684 8 years ago

If anyone is interested in a Bally Old Chicago, a friend of a friend is selling one for $2100. I don't know the guy nor have any input in the price. Just forwarding a text I received this morning. If your interested let me know and I can get you his info. Here is the only pic I have. He is somewhere in the Chicago burbs.

Thanks
[email protected]

old_chicago_(resized).jpgold_chicago_(resized).jpg

#2685 8 years ago

Thinking of switching up my line-up and putting creature on the chopping block. Would really like to work out a trade (+/- cash either side). Only interested in B/W or Stern Games. I need to take better pictures - below is the machine the day I brought her home without even cleaning her up. Since then, game has been cleaned, full pinballbulbs LED kit added, Power Driver board sent out to K's arcade for full bullet-proofing. Hologram is extremely green but there is a small pencil-eraser size splash of solder on his left armpit. Pinbits hologram lamp upgrade as well as upgraded speakers. Ramps look in great condition without any cracks and plastics look fantastic. Would probably value the game around $4,750

Additional Pictures: http://s263.photobucket.com/user/staver/library/Creature

IMG_1153_zpsysq7zk6f_(resized).JPGIMG_1153_zpsysq7zk6f_(resized).JPG
IMG_1158_zpseaqrck1n_(resized).JPGIMG_1158_zpseaqrck1n_(resized).JPG
IMG_1166_zpscaunxal0_(resized).JPGIMG_1166_zpscaunxal0_(resized).JPG
IMG_1161_zpsjotixhvm_(resized).JPGIMG_1161_zpsjotixhvm_(resized).JPG
IMG_1164_zpsy3wotu6f_(resized).JPGIMG_1164_zpsy3wotu6f_(resized).JPG
IMG_1162_zps7onkgirb_(resized).JPGIMG_1162_zps7onkgirb_(resized).JPG

#2686 8 years ago

So, who swiped up that $700 Hook that lasted about an hour on Craigslist? Flipper's paradise.

#2688 8 years ago

I don't know. I like Gameplan a lot, and 700-800 is all I'd pay for one. There's that other thread where the guy is asking 3k.

#2689 8 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

So, who swiped up that $700 Hook that lasted about an hour on Craigslist? Flipper's paradise.

Wasn't me guys, it wasn't me. I swear!

#2690 8 years ago

Ugh $700 Hook...how do you stop the vultures?

#2691 8 years ago
Quoted from catboxer:

I don't know. I like Gameplan a lot, and 700-800 is all I'd pay for one. There's that other thread where the guy is asking 3k.

I think it was the data east

#2692 8 years ago

Dang creature and hook and me with no games yet... only hand guns

#2693 8 years ago

Is there another way that hand guns can be sold?

#2695 8 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Thinking of switching up my line-up and putting creature on the chopping block. Would really like to work out a trade (+/- cash either side). Only interested in B/W or Stern Games. I need to take better pictures - below is the machine the day I brought her home without even cleaning her up. Since then, game has been cleaned, full pinballbulbs LED kit added, Power Driver board sent out to K's arcade for full bullet-proofing. Hologram is extremely green but there is a small pencil-eraser size splash of solder on his left armpit. Pinbits hologram lamp upgrade as well as upgraded speakers. Ramps look in great condition without any cracks and plastics look fantastic. Would probably value the game around $4,750
Additional Pictures: http://s263.photobucket.com/user/staver/library/Creature
IMG_1153_zpsysq7zk6f_(resized).JPG
IMG_1158_zpseaqrck1n_(resized).JPG
IMG_1166_zpscaunxal0_(resized).JPG
IMG_1161_zpsjotixhvm_(resized).JPG
IMG_1164_zpsy3wotu6f_(resized).JPG
IMG_1162_zps7onkgirb_(resized).JPG

what you looking to trade that creature for?

#2696 8 years ago

$700 Hook isn't that much of a steal. I had a hard time moving one that looked damn near NIB for $780. yes, it was a number of years ago, but hook isn't all that sought after even in todays market.

#2697 8 years ago

I've already put in an email for vender SPACE AND COST verses expo.
hopefully its a little bigger and reasonable!
Pincades
JT

#2698 8 years ago

Just posted a devil riders in the market
2000 obo
Pincades
JT

#2699 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

$700 Hook isn't that much of a steal. I had a hard time moving one that looked damn near NIB for $780. yes, it was a number of years ago, but hook isn't all that sought after even in todays market.

Bought a Hook a few years back for $700 and actually ended up trading it for a real nice Dirty Harry.

There are 12,113 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/54 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.