FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,096 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 242.
#2451 8 years ago

That original fathom backglass puts the CPR one I bought to shame.

#2452 8 years ago
Quoted from He-Man40:

Professional Hoarder?

Quoted from RazerX:

Professional Whorer

Come on now, you're both a little guilty

#2453 8 years ago
Quoted from Crazypinball8509:

Seems like lots of drama in Chicago, where's the professionalism? Sorry, new to this forum and that's all I keep reading.

It's a pinball forum, not the Macy's Men's Department.

#2455 8 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

It's a pinball forum, not the Macy's Men's Department.

Then where do I pay for this fancy tie? Need an answer NOW.

#2456 8 years ago

I am 30 minutes west of MGC if anyone is looking for a nice Jurassic Park. Can't make MGC this year, but will be around Friday and Sunday that weekend...
http://wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=839

#2457 8 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

That rb was out of Michigan. Time to put the pitchforks away.

I ll second him on the r&b, the one from Chicago went to a local pinsider, it will appear soon at a show!!!

#2458 8 years ago

OK sounds like this guy actually isn't the famous Valpo Whipper. Just coincidence he lives in the same town and has the same pin up for sale. Not that is should really matter, there is room in this hobby for all of us, even the annoying wipe down flippers. ::holsters pitchfork::

#2459 8 years ago

I have a buddy who is looking for a Twister. If anybody in the general area knows of one that might be up for grabs, please let me know!

#2460 8 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

::holsters pitchfork::

Is that a Mernicle fast draw holster? They make some awesome gear.

#2461 8 years ago

I have a real nice X-Men Pro, it has been routed, but it does not look like it. Shaker motor, color DMD, blackbird scoop mod, original Wolverine in nice shape, NOS wolverine, wolverine captive ball mod with custom modified figure, icicles for the iceman ramp (have not installed yet). Williams posts instead of the crummy stock skinny posts, titan rubber.

-c

#2462 8 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/32195

AMH FS or partial trade plus cash

#2463 8 years ago

I bought the Pharaoh from him. The Wizard he has is pretty nice. He is cool we BS for about a hour before someone arrived to buy the Comet he had for sale. He said he owned a shop not sure what kind but I am figuring that is where he is getting his games from.

#2464 8 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

OK sounds like this guy actually isn't the famous Valpo Whipper. Just coincidence he lives in the same town and has the same pin up for sale. Not that is should really matter, there is room in this hobby for all of us, even the annoying wipe down flippers. ::holsters pitchfork::

Yeah, if there is 2 different guys in Valpo selling on CL, kinda owe the other guy an apology. If it is the same Valpo flipper guy, but he got the R&B in Michigan, oh well, so what, still a wipe down flipper. Obviously whoever it is saw this thread here on Pinside.

#2465 8 years ago

Putting it out there - I have a beautiful unmolested Twilight Zone that I would consider trading for/towards a Wizard of Oz. No fading on any of the decals (original) and playfield is stunning. Nothing of condition to really note. Game is fully stock besides a full pinballbulbs premium LED kit and a magnet on the diverter. Game has never thrown any errors or had any issues.

I will post pictures this weekend when I get some time at home, but please let me know if this is something that you might consider. Below are some pictures of the machine the day I brought it home. This is pre-wipe down or cleaning of anything. She is a beautiful TZ.. but I also have a creature that I would be willing to offer up.

IMG_0925_(resized).JPGIMG_0925_(resized).JPG

IMG_0926_(resized).JPGIMG_0926_(resized).JPG

IMG_0927_(resized).JPGIMG_0927_(resized).JPG

IMG_0928_(resized).JPGIMG_0928_(resized).JPG

IMG_0929_(resized).JPGIMG_0929_(resized).JPG

IMG_0930_(resized).JPGIMG_0930_(resized).JPG

IMG_0931_(resized).JPGIMG_0931_(resized).JPG

IMG_0932_(resized).JPGIMG_0932_(resized).JPG

IMG_0933_(resized).JPGIMG_0933_(resized).JPG

IMG_0935_(resized).JPGIMG_0935_(resized).JPG

IMG_0936_(resized).JPGIMG_0936_(resized).JPG

IMG_0938_(resized).JPGIMG_0938_(resized).JPG

#2466 8 years ago

$1000? Slugfest

#2467 8 years ago

Anyone have a Scared Stiff that might be interested in a creature?

#2468 8 years ago

Anyone with an X-Men LE looking to part with theirs??

#2469 8 years ago

Look at post #2461. Its a pro but with a lot of toys

#2470 8 years ago
Quoted from MRG:

Look at post #2461. Its a pro but with a lot of toys

Wife wants an LE - she likes the spinning disc and the Iceman ramp crossing over. Otherwise, I'd consider it!

#2471 8 years ago

my zaccarias have grown so much i'm forced to get rid of some other stuff. :/

ESCAPE FROM the LOST World. Displays are nice, works 100% boards are clean, playfield is presentable. Cabinet is solid but the head decals are curling at the edges and have seen better days. $1100 Also have a really nice strange science $1200 and EM travel time $600. all fully working, S.S. has been recently shopped.

games_for_trade_001_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_001_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_010_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_010_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_002_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_002_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_003_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_003_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_004_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_004_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_005_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_005_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_006_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_006_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_007_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_007_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_008_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_008_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_009_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_009_(resized).jpg

#2472 8 years ago

Strange Science. $1200. Really nice playfield. Recently shopped. Displays are crisp. Boards are clean. Translite in good shape. Has plexi for backglass. works 100%.

games_for_trade_021_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_021_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_012_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_012_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_013_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_013_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_014_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_014_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_015_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_015_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_016_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_016_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_018_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_018_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_017_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_017_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_019_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_019_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_020_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_020_(resized).jpg

#2473 8 years ago

Travel Time. Playfield nice. Cabinet fair. Backglass isn't bad. has some cracking in the ink that someone tried to touchup. glass is about a 6.5 or 7. Plays great. $600 would consider a 3 for one trade as well. I need to free up some space.

games_for_trade_028_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_028_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_022_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_022_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_023_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_023_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_024_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_024_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_026_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_026_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_025_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_025_(resized).jpg

games_for_trade_027_(resized).jpggames_for_trade_027_(resized).jpg

#2474 8 years ago

your valpo flipper is now merriville flipper
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/32348

#2475 8 years ago

I don't think so, I'm not a guy you moron, Should we call you the Elkhart Flipper? You sell lots of games.

Quoted from Paulb:

your valpo flipper is now merriville flipper
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/32348

#2476 8 years ago

call me whatever you want tough guy
I do sell alot of refurbished games your right

#2477 8 years ago

Yes! Fight!

#2479 8 years ago
Quoted from Crazypinball8509:

I don't think so, I'm not a guy you moron, Should we call you the Elkhart Flipper? You sell lots of games.

Umm... Same person...
CL vs Pinside photos... Not sure why it's big deal to say yes those are my ads on CL from Valpo or NWI...

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#2480 8 years ago

Smh....

#2481 8 years ago

Not sure why anyone cares if someone is a flipper. If you want to do the work, buy games, clean them and sell them for profit who is stopping you?

#2482 8 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

Not sure why anyone cares if someone is a flipper. If you want to do the work, but games, clean them and sell them for profit who is stopping you?

Because profit is a bad word on here, unless you make mods, then the sky is the limit

#2483 8 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Because profit is a bad word on here, unless you make mods, then the sky is the limit

Best thing I have read on pinside in a while. Mods are so stupidly expensive.

For the few hundred these flippers make, I'd rather just buy a game that is all shopped and I don't have to.

#2484 8 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

Not sure why anyone cares if someone is a flipper. If you want to do the work, but games, clean them and sell them for profit who is stopping you?

The people who object to that behavior.

#2485 8 years ago

you make about 10X profit from mods. If anyone should be bitching it should be the price of mods. You never make 10X your money on flipping games. Be lucky to double your money half of the time. Plus you have to go get the game, somehow get it out of their basement, through doorways that have been modified since the game was put down there. Peel off the crusty NOS rubber that has been on the game for 30+ years. Get everything working again, and fix what you can. It's a PIA sometimes, unless you get it for a song.

#2486 8 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Now that's funny.

#2487 8 years ago

Long shot, but I'm always on the hunt for an Earthshaker!

-Anthony J. Hatfield

#2488 8 years ago

I don't know why people give the flippers a bad name. I love them! I like to buy a game already dialed in and cleaned up because I'm lazy. I cleaned up a few and it's hardly worth the effort with the little money you make.

#2489 8 years ago
Quoted from Fast-Ed:

I don't know why people give the flippers a bad name. I love them! I like to buy a game already dialed in and cleaned up because I'm lazy. I cleaned up a few and it's hardly worth the effort with the little money you make.

Not all flippers shop and dial in a game. The people who do are cool, and I wouldn't consider them flippers.

#2490 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Strange Science. $1200. Really nice playfield. Recently shopped. Displays are crisp. Boards are clean. Translite in good shape. Has plexi for backglass. works 100%.

If someone can get the neon, I have a nice, used plastic topper cover for this!

#2491 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

you make about 10X profit from mods

Say WHAT!!! In my dreams I'm making 10X profit on my Leg Light-Ups...I must be doing something wrong then.

#2492 8 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Not all flippers shop and dial in a game. The people who do are cool, and I wouldn't consider them flippers.

Exactly

#2493 8 years ago

for those of you who couldn't follow along

DC

vdojaq said:

Watch for it on CL ..... my guess would be Valpo IN. Major wipe down flipper has popped up over there.

Yeah that asshole has been getting everything and flipping it... Top it of I worked out a deal with that dirt bag on a pin recently and then let's me know he got a better offer after he said it was mine... (Really wanted pin) and said I would beat this so called offer by $50 and said he couldn't sell it to me now... Dick head... If I didn't like other people in the community I would be posting fake ads with with number.... But maybe some people seeking comfort CL ads with his number is coming his way... Ummm sorry for rant

#2494 8 years ago

Can we change the thread title, please. It seems off topic.

#2495 8 years ago

chilandthread_(resized).jpegchilandthread_(resized).jpeg

#2496 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

you make about 10X profit from mods. If anyone should be bitching it should be the price of mods. You never make 10X your money on flipping games. Be lucky to double your money half of the time. Plus you have to go get the game, somehow get it out of their basement, through doorways that have been modified since the game was put down there. Peel off the crusty NOS rubber that has been on the game for 30+ years. Get everything working again, and fix what you can. It's a PIA sometimes, unless you get it for a song.

Knowing someone who makes mods, the profit is not ten times. It is a fraction, but do keep selling that line.

#2497 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Knowing someone who makes mods, the profit is not ten times. It is a fraction, but do keep selling that line.

Spoken like a true flipper.

#2498 8 years ago

So.....,flipper is not a dolphin? This thread has gone to flipper chit!

#2499 8 years ago

Just gonna leave this here......

#2500 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

depends on the mod. the TZ lamp shades, when theywere going for $150 were more than 10X. The LED TAF swap light was 20X. The LED lamp boards for stern games for hte backbox are at least 10X profit. All depends on the mods. Those $8 chinese cannons for AC/DC people are selling for a hell of a lot more. (bought mine online at a chinese cheap toy site $8 shipped). so depending on the mod, some of them are massive profit. like toppers cut out of cheap ass plastic and charge $75+. So don't act like mods can't make a shit ton of profit, which is fine. My statement was saying it's a hell of a lot easier money in mods than trying to flip games.

There are 12,096 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 242.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/50 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.