4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7,230 posts
  • 437 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by Diospinball
  • Topic is favorited by 268 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 957 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 7230 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 145.
#2401 3 years ago
Quoted from packie1:

Hello All:
I am searching for one of the following titles. Please PM me with condition, price and your location. Pics will be asked of it as well.
Thank You
Mike
Gottlieb
1965 Buckaroo
1963 Sweethearts
1964 Big Top
1966 Dancing Lady
1960 Flipper
Williams
1965 Moulin Rouge
1965 Lucky Strike

GL on your search.Couldn't help but notice Kewanee, famous for boilers Pic from a high-rise in KCMO very recently

20160218_110124_(resized).jpg

#2402 3 years ago
Quoted from Harvs:

Yes.. My Wife was chatting with the woman upstairs while her husband and I were checking it out. After the 2.5min look-see, I decided I was not giving 1800, or any $, and made my way up stairs to leave.. The woman seriously became irate and pointed at me and my Wife saying "Next time you tell someone you are going to buy something, you better do it!".. It was odd to say the least, and my poor Wife didn't know wtf was going on. I simply said sorry to avoid escalating the sitch...- Coulda turned into a riot quickly it seemed. They wanted that WCS94 gone bad!
Anything for pinball!

Wow...I was in on that one too!

I had sent an email asking for more pics which they sent me. Couldn't see any of the things you described except that coin door looked really messed up. I offered 1600 and they replied that they had a lot of interest. So I said if you can get 1800 that would be great, if it doesn't happen let me know. They sent an email saying they sold it at full price.

They way the pics looked, except for what looked like a couple of chips in playfield wood, looked to be in decent shape. I was thinking, eh I don't like soccer...maybe I can flip it

Thanks for posting...great to hear what the machine was really like, and a funny story.

#2403 3 years ago

Watch for it on CL ..... my guess would be Valpo IN. Major wipe down flipper has popped up over there.

#2404 3 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Watch for it on CL ..... my guess would be Valpo IN. Major wipe down flipper has popped up over there.

Yeah that asshole has been getting everything and flipping it... Top it of I worked out a deal with that dirt bag on a pin recently and then let's me know he got a better offer after he said it was mine... (Really wanted pin) and said I would beat this so called offer by $50 and said he couldn't sell it to me now... Dick head... If I didn't like other people in the community I would be posting fake ads with with number.... But maybe some people seeking comfort CL ads with his number is coming his way... Ummm sorry for rant

#2406 3 years ago
Quoted from tadowhere:

GL on your search.Couldn't help but notice Kewanee, famous for boilers Pic from a high-rise in KCMO very recently
20160218_110124_(resized).jpg

Look for our boiler in the Blues Brothers Basement scene! Kewanee is also the Hog Capital of the World!

Mike

#2407 3 years ago

All depends on when they sent that email Arkham. I did say "IF its in excellent condition as described, consider it sold. Cash in hand, on my way.". I was in and out, 830ish PM Sat. - The PF needed a shop for sure, that was by far the nicest part. Batteries were minty too.. Ha.

And I agree Vdojaq.. Always someone slinging turds for a few quick bucks. Little Windex, add an LED bulb or 2.., POOF!! 4K OBO! I despise those jello handed sidewinders on our local CL, that sh!t gives me a headache when doing my daily search. - Everyone gots to eat I guess..

#2408 3 years ago

Dub, oops.

#2409 3 years ago
Quoted from tadowhere:

famous for boilers

...and pig slaughtering

#2410 3 years ago

Dupe

#2411 3 years ago

I have a couple empty demo man cabs, just the body, $100 each.

Slugfest, $1200

#2412 3 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Top it of I worked out a deal with that dirt bag on a pin recently and then let's me know he got a better offer after he said it was mine... (Really wanted pin) and said I would beat this so called offer by $50 and said he couldn't sell it to me now... Dick head.

Totally unacceptable for them to say it is "yours" and then sell it to someone else for more. If they say 'best offer' and that they are waiting to see other offers, etc. that is something different. But at the same time, you then trying to do beat that offer is, well . . . I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you did that since he had already done it to you and not as a standard practice to try to offer more to "steal" a machine from another buyer.

When I have sold, if someone says "I'll take it", it is their's assuming they show up at the appointed time, even if I get calls offering more. I'll tell the guy offering more, if the sale falls through it's yours. As the bumper sticker on my car says "keep your word".

#2413 3 years ago

Last 2 pins I picked up the sellers held their word and sold to me while having higher offers by the time I arrived.

#2414 3 years ago

Just picked up 2 more games!

A HUO TSPP and a pretty nice LOTR as a pair. Thinking I will sell the TSPP and keep the LOTR for now.

For TSPP, unfortunately the previous owner dropped a tool (drill?) when working in his basement and broke pf glass; took a small nick in pf. I guess this happened a few years ago and he said F it when he realized how much glass he would need to clean up and has not played the games since.

I dont plan to dig into them for a few weeks but if someone wants to check out the TSPP as it sits then let me know and you are welcome to swing up and see it.

#2415 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

A HUO TSPP and a pretty nice LOTR as a pair. Thinking I will sell the TSPP and keep the LOTR for now.
For TSPP, unfortunately the previous owner dropped a tool (drill?) when working in his basement and broke pf glass; took a small nick in pf. I guess this happened a few years ago and he said F it when he realized how much glass he would need to clean up and has not played the games since.
I dont plan to dig into them for a few weeks but if someone wants to check out the TSPP as it sits then let me know and you are welcome to swing up and see it.

Missed out on this one Was trying to figure out logistics but it looks like the seller reached out to someone else. Best of luck!

#2416 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

How big a nick are we talking? Was it sitting with the glass off since it broke?

#2417 3 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Missed out on this one Was trying to figure out logistics but it looks like the seller reached out to someone else. Best of luck!

these were not available to anyone else. friend of a friend and not advertised anywhere else as far as I know. Would be a small world indeed if you knew this guy.

Quoted from dung:

How big a nick are we talking? Was it sitting with the glass off since it broke?

not bad and in the wood (not near an insert so appears to be a reasonably easy fix) Was covered but glass off since it broke. Game is a bit dusty and still some glass pieces in it but not bad.

#2418 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

these were not available to anyone else. friend of a friend and not advertised anywhere else as far as I know. Would be a small world indeed if you knew this guy.

not bad and in the wood (not near an insert so appears to be a reasonably easy fix) Was covered but glass off since it broke. Game is a bit dusty and still some glass pieces in it but not bad.

I did know him (Eric). No worries at all - not your fault. I was just too slow on the draw. I hope you enjoy the games!

fc1b9cf9-b0bd-4697-9f85-6184debb47f1_(resized).jpg

#2419 3 years ago

I'm selling a Sopranos. Pictures posted soon. Looking for 3,000 located in S. Illinois near Stl.

#2420 3 years ago
Quoted from BradKreisler:

I'm selling a Sopranos

Great game. Have never seen the show and am not a Stern fan, but really dug that game! GLWS

#2421 3 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Yeah that asshole has been getting everything and flipping it... Top it of I worked out a deal with that dirt bag on a pin recently and then let's me know he got a better offer after he said it was mine... (Really wanted pin) and said I would beat this so called offer by $50 and said he couldn't sell it to me now... Dick head... If I didn't like other people in the community I would be posting fake ads with with number.... But maybe some people seeking comfort CL ads with his number is coming his way... Ummm sorry for rant

Same with me! I had a deal with him made, he told me it was mine. I gave him an exact time I would be there. He turns around and changes his CL ad to the price we agreed on and states pricing is for today only. I call him out on it and he gives me some bullshit answer. I told him he said it was mine as long as I showed up at our agreed time. He goes, "Oh, I would have let you know if I sold it to someone else" I gave him a few choice words and told him to sell it to someone else, I don't do business like that.

#2422 3 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Yeah that asshole has been getting everything and flipping it... Top it of I worked out a deal with that dirt bag on a pin recently and then let's me know he got a better offer after he said it was mine... (Really wanted pin) and said I would beat this so called offer by $50 and said he couldn't sell it to me now... Dick head... If I didn't like other people in the community I would be posting fake ads with with number.... But maybe some people seeking comfort CL ads with his number is coming his way... Ummm sorry for rant.

Quoted from vdojaq:

Same with me! I had a deal with him made, he told me it was mine. I gave him an exact time I would be there. He turns around and changes his CL ad to the price we agreed on and states pricing is for today only. I call him out on it and he gives me some bullshit answer. I told him he said it was mine as long as I showed up at our agreed time. He goes, "Oh, I would have let you know if I sold it to someone else" I gave him a few choice words and told him to sell it to someone else, I don't do business like that.

Is this guy on Pinside? If so, I'd like to know his name so I can avoid doing business with him.

#2423 3 years ago

I know who they are speaking about, and have dealt with him a few times. He isn't on pinside.

#2424 3 years ago

T2 up for sale. Also have an MK3 arcade in a painted smash TV cab I need to move.

T2 $2500

20160309_142223_(resized).jpg

EDIT: Sold Als Garage(on another forum) and pulled WPT from the market for the time being

#2425 3 years ago

Does anyone know a local(ish) distributor that might be interested in a trade + cash for a Ghost Busters Prem? I have a Star Trek Next Gen that's over-all pretty nice. I know trade + cash deals are a bit tricky sometimes but just putting it out there if anyone has any prior experience to share

#2426 3 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Does anyone know a local(ish) distributor that might be interested in a trade + cash for a Ghost Busters Prem? I have a Star Trek Next Gen that's over-all pretty nice. I know trade + cash deals are a bit tricky sometimes but just putting it out there if anyone has any prior experience to share

GAP might
http://www.greatamericanpinball.com

#2427 3 years ago

I will be putting up my STTNG for sale shortly. Is a reimport but has the cleanest cabinet (both inside and out) that I have owned in a 90's B/W game (besides of course the lockdown bar holes). Pictures below of when I took the game home. Since have added a full pinballbulbs LED kit. Will be pricing it around $3850.

http://s263.photobucket.com/user/staver/library/Star%20Trek%20Next%20Gen?sort=3&page=6

#2428 3 years ago

Here are pics of the Sopranos I'm selling. 3K. Fully working. PM me with any questions.

Sopranos1_(resized).JPG

Sopranos14_(resized).JPG

Sopranos12_(resized).JPG

Sopranos11_(resized).JPG

Sopranos10_(resized).JPG

Sopranos9_(resized).JPG

Sopranos7_(resized).JPG

Sopranos6_(resized).JPG

Sopranos5_(resized).JPG

Sopranos4_(resized).JPG

Sopranos3_(resized).JPG

Sopranos2_(resized).JPG

Sopranos1_(resized).JPG

#2429 3 years ago

Man, T2 looks so good with blue LEDs. GLWS

#2430 3 years ago

LOTR for sale in Indy. VERY clean. LOTR is one of those games where if it isn't dialed in, it's not a great game; this one is DIALED IN! PM me if interested
IMG_4249_(resized).JPG
IMG_4252_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_10_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_11_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_12_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_13_(resized).jpg
IMG_4237_(resized).JPG

FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg

FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg

FullSizeRender_10_(resized).jpg

FullSizeRender_11_(resized).jpg

FullSizeRender_12_(resized).jpg

FullSizeRender_13_(resized).jpg

IMG_4237_(resized).JPG

IMG_4249_(resized).JPG

IMG_4252_(resized).JPG

#2431 3 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

LOTR for sale in Indy. VERY clean. LOTR is one of those games where if it isn't dialed in, it's not a great game; this one is DIALED IN! PM me if interested

Got any pics?

#2432 3 years ago

I am looking for a Bally Radical
Thanks

#2433 3 years ago

K, so who is buying a GB and wants to be my new best friend? I need to get some time on one before I decide if I want to unload half my collection to get one.......

#2434 3 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

K, so who is buying a GB and wants to be my new best friend? I need to get some time on one before I decide if I want to unload half my collection to get one.......

I am in on a premium, if you stray too far north of the border somehow, my doors are open. I only had to move a 1/6th of my collection to get one, luckily....

#2435 3 years ago

Putting up my STTNG for sale. Asking $3550. Got caught up in the GB hype and need cash/room.

Game looks really good. Is a reimport and had a lockdown bar. I have since removed the bar and have covered the holes with the large black bolts. Cabinet is super clean. No fade or any large cosmetic issues to note. No moisture or corrosion anywhere. Since the pictures, I have installed a full premium pinballbulbs LED kit. Games plays 100% but there is an issue to note. For whatever reason, Fuse F116 blows causing some solenoids to fire repeatedly. Once you swap the fuse, the game works 100%. It could go weeks before this happening or happen within a couple of hours of playing. I do not know what is causing this and probably don't have the expertise to diagnose and fix it. Also, both slings are chipped and it looks like the Alpha ramp has a small crack/chip. Doesn't affect gameplay in any way but it's there.

Also, which you will see in the pictures, there are some ball swirls and some slight "surface" blemishes on the lower part of the playfield near the flippers. There is no wear to the paint or wood itself, just in the top coat. I don't have any abrasive cleaners at home nor have I tried to buff it out, but I'm sure it can be done with just force on a cloth, or a small buffer. Again - no damage to paint or the wood, just on the clearcoat or top layer. All original boards and no hacks to note.

Attached are pictures and a whole album of high-res pictures. Game is located in the West Loop of Chicago in a building with elevators and no stairs. Very easy to load. Let me know if you need any more details or pictures and I will be happy to send take them. Apologize for the pictures of the lower half of the playfield being with the glass on - My gameroom is very tight and it is very hard to remove the glass without moving out the machine to the hall-way.

Picture Album: http://s263.photobucket.com/user/staver/library/Star%20Trek%20Next%20Gen?sort=3&page=1

DSC_0446_(resized).JPG

DSC_0447_(resized).JPG

DSC_0450_(resized).JPG

DSC_0472_(resized).JPG

DSC_0512_(resized).JPG

DSC_0514_(resized).JPG

DSC_0518_(resized).JPG

DSC_0521_(resized).JPG

#2436 3 years ago

Bally Fathom Pinball machine in excellent, working condition. I just picked this up from a homeowner who has had it for several years. It's been recently tuned up with new rubber rings, 2 smd LED bulbs, new CPU, displays, lamp driver and auxiliary lamp driver boards. Priced at $4500. Everything works. Playfield is nice with some light touch ups as show in the close up pictures. The cabinet has been repainted or touched up by the previous owner and looks good. The backglass is very nice with only some slight lifting at the bottom as shown. This title doesn't come up for sale very often. Great game! Fun play. Romeoville, near Chicago. Call Phil at 630-306-2567 to make an appointment to see it.

image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

#2437 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballphil:

Bally Fathom Pinball machine in excellent, working condition. I just picked this up from a homeowner who has had it for several years. It's been recently tuned up with new rubber rings, 2 smd LED bulbs, new CPU, displays, lamp driver and auxiliary lamp driver boards. Priced at $4500. Everything works. Playfield is nice with some light touch ups as show in the close up pictures. The cabinet has been repainted or touched up by the previous owner and looks good. The backglass is very nice with only some slight lifting at the bottom as shown. This title doesn't come up for sale very often. Great game! Fun play. Romeoville, near Chicago. Call Phil at 630-306-2567 to make an appointment to see it.

Wow! I really want one of these, but just can't seem to bring myself to pay this kind of cash. Are these really selling for this kind of money these days? This one looks nice from a distance, but has a lot of flaws if you look close. Also, has a lot of positives as well. GLWS...sticker shock for me I guess.

#2438 3 years ago

Maybe there's $3k in the coin box inside of the Fathom. Then it would be priced right...

#2439 3 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

I saw it in the back of an SUV headed south along with another pin. I'm sure the guy that has it will put it to good use.......and no, I wasn't the buyer or seller.

Well, here we go. It looks like the Valpo flipper got the Rocky & Bullwinkle and the WCS94. That would be the 2nd pin you saw. Both of these machines popped up on Chicago CL the same day. R&B was $1500 and WCS was $1800.

Now he is asking $2500 for the R&B. Can't wait to see what hes asks for the WCS.

#2440 3 years ago

EDIT: The Valpo whipper is not the same guy selling the R&B.

#2441 3 years ago

That rb was out of Michigan. Time to put the pitchforks away.

#2442 3 years ago

Is that Fathom asking price in the ballpark? If he is asking 4500 for that, then what would be the right price for a pristine restored example? I like the game, but dam. What am I missing? Are we in the realm of the original Kiss at this point?

#2443 3 years ago

Offering 4 very nice pins from my personal collection. Hobbit and Rob Zombie need some space. I have some pics now, but will take many more to send via email, to those interested. Also open to playing the games in person, before buying too.

JackBot - excellent PF, Cab and BG $2800

Capt Card - excellent PF, Cab 8, BG 9 $1800

Soccer - $650 no missing red in BG, excellent PF, rather nasty wood face piece missing on head, about 6x3 inch in lower right front corner, cosmetic/not structural.

Iron Man - red powder coat, many added drone figures, pops mod, flipper fidelity speakers, topper, back panel LEDs, lit whiplash and monger. $5900

#2444 3 years ago

Seems like lots of drama in Chicago, where's the professionalism? Sorry, new to this forum and that's all I keep reading.

#2445 3 years ago

Relax, I'm a professional...uhh, professional what?

#2446 3 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

Relax, I'm a professional...uhh, professional what?

Professional Hoarder?

#2447 3 years ago
Quoted from Crazypinball8509:

Seems like lots of drama in Chicago, where's the professionalism? Sorry, new to this forum and that's all I keep reading.

You're absolutely correct. The Pinside drama is isolated here in Chicago

#2448 3 years ago

It's actually a bit more civil on this thread

#2449 3 years ago

Oh, fudge off, would ya?

#2450 3 years ago
Quoted from He-Man40:

Professional Hoarder?

Professional Whorer

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 29.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 110.00
Playfields
PinBall Reborn
$ 10.00
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 28.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 1,000.00
Playfields
Pinball Playfields
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 2.50
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 7230 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 145.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside