FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,118 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 243.
#2351 8 years ago

I am looking for a Bram Stokers Dracula and a Bride of Pinbot.

#2352 8 years ago

Anyone interested in a Gottleib Soccer and a Williams Grand Prix EM?

Photos..https://goo.gl/photos/CNRqrWtRBZLwhWkq7

Both work great, occasionally has a flakey socket. Rubber isn't new but in OK condition.

Grand prix has some insert wear and cupping. Soccer has almost no insert cupping and virtually no wear. Asking 650obo each. Will sell the pair for 1100.

#2353 8 years ago

Man, take 2 weeks off of pinside and all hell breaks loose....Coasterguy sells his GOT Premium (damn I missed it), deactivates his account, and all this Phish, Little Pony costume back door access talk. So hard to keep up.

#2354 8 years ago

I will be thinning the heard shortly. Will be coming up with a list of games, back glasses, and parts.

#2355 8 years ago

Williams dealer's choice em $450

#2356 8 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Williams dealer's choice em $450

Wish I would've known this yesterday--I was just in Yomamasville.

#2357 8 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Wish I would've known this yesterday--I was just in Yomamasville.

Yes, Jay has a very nice collection in Yomamasville.

#2359 8 years ago

I have an undocumented HUO Elvis that is available for trade or sale if anyone is interested. PM with email address for pics

#2360 8 years ago

Hey guys! Looking for s System 11 Williams Shuffle Puck bowler.. anyone have one they want to move on?

#2361 8 years ago

Elvis has left the building

#2362 8 years ago

no longer available

#2363 8 years ago

holy crap that axl hole got some lovin'. Weird that the hole is blown out that bad yet no wear on slash.

#2364 8 years ago

Looking for an Addams Family. Pm me if you have something and your price.
I have a South Park for sale.
3300. Color dmd is extra. Excellent condition.

#2365 8 years ago

Looking for a 4 player 70's em. Prefer gottlieb, but not picky. Please message me with price and location. Thanks.

#2366 8 years ago

I am looking for an AC/DC premium. Let me know if you have one you want to move out. I have cash in hand ready to go.

#2367 8 years ago

I have a really nice, undocumented HUO WWF Royal Rumble available for sale in Evanston.

The one area of noticeable damage is right below the coin door. I include some detailed pictures. Otherwise, it is in excellent, unshopped condition. The only thing it could use is a good playfield wipe down. But it is not excessively dirty by any means.

See the web page for more pictures, but Rick Schieve did the one fix it needed and he felt that it has never been on location and was likely an early production model display/show game. Person I got it from said it was delivered to them new in box.

Here's the Craigslist add:
chicago.craigslist.org link

Here's the dedicated web page with a lot more (and high res) pictures:
http://www.missilecommand.org/WWF_Royal_Rumble/WWF_Royal_Rumble.html

Asking $2,345. If interested, please email direct, no pms. Thanks,

Joe (joemagiera at ameritech dot net)
[email protected]

RR11_(resized).jpgRR11_(resized).jpg

RR07_(resized).jpgRR07_(resized).jpg

RR08_(resized).jpgRR08_(resized).jpg

RR09_(resized).jpgRR09_(resized).jpg

RR10_(resized).jpgRR10_(resized).jpg

#2368 8 years ago

I'm selling part of my pin collection to raise money for a real estate purchase. I posted the NIB pins yesterday on the Market. If you see anything in my collection that you are interested in buying, send me a pm (prefer with offer) or call me. My direct phone number is in the market ads.

A Pinside donation will be made for anything sold through here. I am not desperate so nothing will be given away. i.e. Not interested in lowball offers but don't worry, I won't be insulted either.

I have received many pms since I posted in the market place yesterday. Be patient. I will get back to all of them.

Thanks,

Tom

#2369 8 years ago

Anybody want a HUO Tron LE? $10k firm, no PayPal, no trades. Metallic orange armor with matching apron & pingulp, arcade mod, custom audio crossover board in head, upgraded subwoofer, tournament button, white rubber, Pinball Life perfect play flipper rubber. Over 1k plays but still in great shape due to Cliffy scoop, inlanes & shooter lane, strategic mylar, pincab protectors. Too lazy for photos right now, but locals are more than welcome to come see and play it.

Edit: sold to a non-Pinsider friend of a friend.

#2370 8 years ago

chicago.craigslist.org link

Just threw this up F/S yesterday
Plays well and just had the Game Dr. go through it on Sunday Night.
The previous owner had it since 1985 (his receipt was in the game)

Pincades
JT

#2371 8 years ago

I am looking to trade a few pinball machines to get a MM. If you have one and would like to trade it let me know.

#2372 8 years ago

Have a nice heavily modded STTNG for sale/trade. Mods include, Backboard decal, Target decals, Laser cannons, Prototype cannon domes, Upgraded blue Borg Windows, Plastic protectors, Cliffy protector on Neutral Zone, Upgraded Klingon bird of prey, Enterprise model and third pop bumper cap. Also have the pinbits lane extenders although they are not installed.
The machine itself is fully working. The ramps are crack free. The playfield is in great shape. The cannon covers are not cracked. The borg ship is not warped. Boards are clean with no issues and the game has never had an issue with resetting.
Trades for Avatar, RBION, MET Pro, TSPP, BBH, FGY, and BSD. Also looking for a system 11 or WPC based shuffle alley. Open to others as well so shoot an offer.
Pics: http://imgur.com/a/iXhdN
Cash Price $4700

#2373 8 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/29275
For Sale/trade HUO Xmen Pro

I've had lots of decent offers but still looking for a SM or TOM. Probably a few others..

Sale price is $4,800

Willing to meet near Chicago for the right machine..
PM me for details..

#2374 8 years ago

Anyone have a coin pusher for sale that still dispenses coins? Thanks!

#2375 8 years ago

Soccer/grand prix both sold.

Will be looking for an early Williams solid state soon....

#2376 8 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

" target="_blank">chicago.craigslist.org link
Just threw this up F/S yesterday
Plays well and just had the Game Dr. go through it on Sunday Night.
The previous owner had it since 1985 (his receipt was in the game)
Pincades
JT

SOLD SOLD

#2377 8 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

I have a really nice, undocumented HUO WWF Royal Rumble available for sale.

Paid for, packed up, picked up and...

Gone Gone
He ducked back down the alley
With some roly-poly little bat-faced girl

Joe

#2378 8 years ago

Would like to pick up a Space Station or fire. Anybody looking to unload 1 or the other or both?

#2379 8 years ago

Hi

I'm thinking it's time to part ways with my Strange Science. Been a good run, but I must move on

Game is in fantasic shape. PM me if any interest. I'll be bringing this to MGC for sale if not sold sooner.

Cheers!

Aaron

#2380 8 years ago

Going to be listing a Batman Forever soon. Very nice, very clean, great display. All LED, and just replaced all rubbers...even the elusive top lanes. Waxed playfield....game plays very fast. I bought this not too long ago, but I have convinced myself I need a MMr, so I need to move something. PM me if interested

#2381 8 years ago

Anyone have a fish tales or world cup soccer for sale?

#2382 8 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Going to be listing a Batman Forever soon. Very nice, very clean, great display. All LED, and just replaced all rubbers...even the elusive top lanes. Waxed playfield....game plays very fast. I bought this not too long ago, but I have convinced myself I need a MMr, so I need to move something. PM me if interested

Lots to shoot on that game, I love mine. I got mine blinged out REAL good.

#2383 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Lots to shoot on that game, I love mine. I got mine blinged out REAL good.

Yea, I really like the game.....the music can get a bit old, but other than that, I really enjoy playing it. Like you said, lots to shoot, and video mode is good too. Very underrated in my opinion, but I am just an "average Joe" player....... Only parting with it because I am more attached to the other pins because I have had them longer and have more work in them.

#2384 8 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

I am just an "average Joe" player.......

Me too....but my pins sure do look pretty. I just put beatmasters shooter plate light up on mine and replaced the 6 bolts with clear plastic ones. WOW does it look good.

IMGA0366[1]_(resized).JPGIMGA0366[1]_(resized).JPG

#2385 8 years ago

Got a unshopped Addams that I'm looking to sell. In decent shape, but needs to be cleaned up etc.. Looking for $4500. Let me know if interested.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#2386 8 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Anyone have a fish tales or world cup soccer for sale?

There was an $1800 Bally World Cup on CL Sat for $1800. Got snapped up quickly(no, it wasn't me, out of the game for a while)

#2387 8 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

There was an $1800 Bally World Cup on CL Sat for $1800. Got snapped up quickly(no, it wasn't me, out of the game for a while)

Saw it when I was out of town. Too bad but hope someone on here is enjoying it.

#2388 8 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Saw it when I was out of town. Too bad but hope someone on here is enjoying it.

I saw it in the back of an SUV headed south along with another pin. I'm sure the guy that has it will put it to good use.......and no, I wasn't the buyer or seller.

#2389 8 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I seen that right when it was listed. I called the guy and he said it just had a $500 service and in excellent condition etc.. I drove over an hour to see it, cash in hand.. By NO means was it excellent. Cracked taped translight and faded deteriorating trans, cracked plastics, previous water damage or heavy moisture (under cab was puffy in spots (mainly front), metals throughout were rusty/spotted, coin door had a hacked riveted piece of metal on it and spray painted, and looks like it was moved with the legs on and someone hit a stair cracking the rear cabinet. Roached inside cab, gouges taken out of the cab, and some felt or paper glued to the entire back of the machine. Needed more than what I was willing to put into it at $1800 buy.

I may be picky, but I didn't even make an offer. They became irate, I apologized, I left...Waste of my Sat night.

* I must note that the acid damage on the board looked to be fixed properly, that was the majority of the $500 service done, at least that's what the gents receipt said..

#2390 8 years ago
Quoted from Harvs:

I may be picky, but I didn't even make an offer. They became irate, I apologized, I left...Waste of my Sat night.

THEY got irate because you wouldn't buy their POS? I wouldn't even apologize. I'd be like "yeaaa.. nope! Gotta go"

#2391 8 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

I saw it in the back of an SUV headed south along with another pin. I'm sure the guy that has it will put it to good use.......and no, I wasn't the buyer or seller.

Was it a SUV or a minivan? Might be headed to Quad Cities?

#2392 8 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

THEY got irate because you wouldn't buy their POS? I wouldn't even apologize. I'd be like "yeaaa.. nope! Gotta go"

Yes.. My Wife was chatting with the woman upstairs while her husband and I were checking it out. After the 2.5min look-see, I decided I was not giving 1800, or any $, and made my way up stairs to leave.. The woman seriously became irate and pointed at me and my Wife saying "Next time you tell someone you are going to buy something, you better do it!".. It was odd to say the least, and my poor Wife didn't know wtf was going on. I simply said sorry to avoid escalating the sitch...- Coulda turned into a riot quickly it seemed. They wanted that WCS94 gone bad!

Anything for pinball!

#2393 8 years ago
Quoted from Harvs:

They wanted that WCS94 gone bad!

That's cuz they knew it was a POS. Good for you you handled the situation well. I myself have never run into that situation thank God.

#2394 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

That's cuz they knew it was a POS. Good for you you handled the situation well. I myself have never run into that situation thank God.

He did mention that he paid over double for the machine and had just put another $500 into it because the batteries 'broke'.. I think it was just a money thing.., he said they sell for $4000+ on ebay, that this was a deal! Yet he did not know the backbox or the PF could be opened/lifted so..

Oh well, on to the next CL 'deal'. Ha

#2395 8 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Was it a SUV or a minivan? Might be headed to Quad Cities?

Pretty sure it was an SUV......headed to IN I think?

#2396 8 years ago

Regarding the WCS on CL, I was #2 in line for it. The seller contacted me saturday evening and let me know the first person passed after he saw it. I asked a few questions regarding what buyer 1 thought of it and decided to pass. I hope whomever bought it , enjoys it because WCS is such a great game !!

#2397 8 years ago
Quoted from out_of_order:

Regarding the WCS on CL, I was #2 in line for it. The seller contacted me saturday evening and let me know the first person passed after he saw it. I asked a few questions regarding what buyer 1 thought of it and decided to pass. I hope whomever bought it , enjoys it because WCS is such a great game !!

Seems like the seller was honest at least.., seeing you passed and all. I told him he should let people know that the cabinet has a split(s), the coin door will need to be replaced and although functional, not in excellent condition as described.

I'm sure someone got it for a worth while price.. well hopefully.

#2398 8 years ago
Quoted from brmorr:

Got a unshopped Addams that I'm looking to sell. In decent shape, but needs to be cleaned up etc.. Looking for $4500. Let me know if interested.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

PM sent

#2399 8 years ago

Just posted a Funhouse for sale.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-funhouse-williams-1990-1998

#2400 8 years ago

Hello All:

I am searching for one of the following titles. Please PM me with condition, price and your location. Pics will be asked of it as well.

Thank You
Mike

Gottlieb
1965 Buckaroo
1963 Sweethearts
1964 Big Top
1966 Dancing Lady
1960 Flipper

Williams
1965 Moulin Rouge
1965 Lucky Strike

There are 12,118 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/48 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.