FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,135 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 243.
#2301 8 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

Really nice WCS94 with Cliffys, some LEDs, newish (couple years) Ball. Works great.

PM Sent.

#2302 8 years ago
Quoted from TomN:

What is the orbit issue? Sorry as I haven't been keeping up on all the GOT issues.

Not all balls make it all the way around left to right orbit shots as sometimes they get hung up on the diverter. Some machines worse than others. I tweaked this one a smidge and some now make it. But, Stern is said to be coming up with a fix for this.

#2305 8 years ago

Jeez....I'm sure they will fix it but man...A little more QC testing possibly? Just shows you how difficult these things are to get right.

#2306 8 years ago

Thanks for being awesome chicagoland

#2307 8 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I assume he meant it has a screened cabinet, as opposed to the later runs that had decals.

I figured that's what it was, but I had to give him some shit about it.

#2308 8 years ago

Lowered price of GOT premium as I sold the topper already.

#2309 8 years ago
Quoted from haunted1:

Thanks for being awesome chicagoland

What did you pick up Todd?

#2310 8 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

What did you pick up Todd?

Asked for help finding tickets for a smashing pumpkins show for the wife and a friend. Got some helpful advice and ended finding set.

#2312 8 years ago

Hey Chicago pinheads... Since we are on the topic of tickets, I am a big Phish fan and they are playing at Wrigley this summer. Tickets will likely be near impossible to get fields. Anyone have any hookups to help a guy out? I figure it is worth asking before the official on sale happens.

Will likely be my 99th and 100th show and I cant think of a better place to see my favorite band for the momentus life occasion than inside the friendly confines of Wrigley. Hoping to get 4 fields for each night.

#2313 8 years ago

Looking for a project Pop-a-Card aab em

#2314 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hey Chicago pinheads... Since we are on the topic of tickets, I am a big Phish fan and they are playing at Wrigley this summer. Tickets will likely be near impossible to get fields. Anyone have any hookups to help a guy out? I figure it is worth asking before the official on sale happens.
Will likely be my 99th and 100th show and I cant think of a better place to see my favorite band for the momentus life occasion than inside the friendly confines of Wrigley. Hoping to get 4 fields for each night.

Wrigley Field is easily my favorite place to see concerts. I can't think of a better venue to see Phish.

#2315 8 years ago

GOT sold.

#2316 8 years ago

Looking to trade out STTNG. Open to Sterns or 90's B/W. Can add cash.

#2317 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

do people that go to phish even remember being there?

#2318 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I've seen em twice at Alpine Valley....I think

#2319 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

when you aren't a burn out...

I remember all of the shows I have seen. In the early years I was slightly buzzed. That all stopped in 2000 and I only go sober to shows now. I prefer to be sober for that particular experience.

#2320 8 years ago

what do they say when they run out of drugs at a grateful dead concert?

This music Sucks.

#2321 8 years ago

How do you know if you're a Phishhead?

You studied five days for a drug test

#2322 8 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

How do you know if you're a Phishhead?
You studied five days for a drug test

I always get a kick out of the ignorant stereotypes. From what I have seen and based on experiences at shows, many phishheads are highly educated, do very well in life, and have a great outlook on the world. Wish there were more bright and interesting people in the world.

#2323 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

From what I have seen and based on experiences at shows, many phishheads are highly educated, do very well in life, and have a great outlook on the world. Wish there were more bright and interesting people in the world.

Why thank you Whysnow.

#2324 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Why thank you Whysnow.

there are still plenty of burnouts also

#2326 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

there are still plenty of burnouts also

I am very happy you redeemed yourself. That higher intelligence crap wasn't going to hold water very long.

#2327 8 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I am very happy you redeemed yourself. That higher intelligence crap wasn't going to hold water very long.

lol. I actually hang out up front for most shows and about 70% of that sub group is completely sober. Also many of my Phish friends are doctors, lawyers, PhDs, real estate investors, teachers, ...

In the mid 90s we were all stoner kids eating shrooms and smoking pot. Now there are quite a few sober profesionals that are there for the good times and great music combined with the annual reunion of friends from far away places that all meet up at shows. Phish shows may have 30k people but I largely hang out with the same 100-200 people at any given show, so I suppose my perspective could be squewed.

#2328 8 years ago

did i enter the twilight zone? i thought this was a thread for buying and selling pinball machines, not phish concert demographics. back on topic people.

#2329 8 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

did i enter the twilight zone? i thought this was a thread for buying and selling pinball machines, not phish concert demographics. back on topic people.

says another guy from WI

At least I was bornin IL...

on topic >> I am looking for another Bally/Williams 90s DMD. B-listers are my wheel house
For possible trade: Tx-sector, JD, cash.

#2330 8 years ago

Phish sucks

#2331 8 years ago

fish sandwiches > Phish.

unfortunately I don't have any connections to help you out.

-c

#2332 8 years ago

I'm with him.

#2333 8 years ago

maybe he was planning to trade a machine for the tickets.

#2334 8 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

I'm with him.

at a Phish concert?

phish0_(resized).jpgphish0_(resized).jpg

phish2_(resized).jpgphish2_(resized).jpg

phish4_(resized).jpgphish4_(resized).jpg

phish3_(resized).jpgphish3_(resized).jpg

phish1_(resized).jpgphish1_(resized).jpg

#2335 8 years ago

I think I know one of the girls in that bottom photo!

#2336 8 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

at a Phish concert?

phish0_(resized).jpgphish2_(resized).jpgphish4_(resized).jpgphish3_(resized).jpgphish1_(resized).jpg

I know 2 people in those photos, lol. 1 of them is a lawyer...

#2337 8 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

maybe he was planning to trade a machine for the tickets.

depending on the tickets and the machine... that is a possibility.

#2338 8 years ago

Anyone else see the CL add for a "93 Williams" Torpedo Alley? Said it needed work. Had a picture. I inquired but, of course, its gone. Lasted all of 30 minutes.

Bummer.

#2339 8 years ago

the phish heads forgot where they were.

#2340 8 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

at a Phish concert?

phish0_(resized).jpgphish2_(resized).jpgphish4_(resized).jpgphish3_(resized).jpgphish1_(resized).jpg

am I the only hoping that the chic in the my little pony costume has a back door easy access ass flap on that costume?

#2341 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

am I the only hoping that the chic in the my little pony costume has a back door easy access ass flap on that costume?

Wow.

#2342 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Nope

#2344 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

But-her-face

#2345 8 years ago

that part of the beauty of it...we will never know.

#2347 8 years ago

Looking for BH or RCT. PM me.

#2348 8 years ago

Fish tales and jackbot are both sold and gone

Thanks

#2349 8 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/29275
I've got an HUO Xmen Pro up for trade/sale. I'd prefer to trade it for a Spiderman or Theatre of Magic but might consider a few others.. PM me details.

I don't live in Chicago but I will make the trip for the right trade.

#2350 8 years ago

nevermind

There are 12,135 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/47 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.