FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,136 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 243.
#2251 8 years ago

Going to be listing my fish tales and jackbot soon. 2500 each. Let me know if anyone is interested locally

#2253 8 years ago
Quoted from anthony691:

The seller's "$300 or the machine gets it" is pretty off putting... Not because the price is unfair, it just is rather childish.

Hopefully he was just trying to be funny, otherwise my response would be "if the machine gets it, then so do you!"

We should all write our congressman to get a law passed making it illegal do destroy a pinball machine, they are after all an endangered species.

#2254 8 years ago

Pic of lower playfield for those interested

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#2255 8 years ago
Quoted from nutshell79:

Going to be listing my fish tales and jackbot soon. 2500 each. Let me know if anyone is interested locally

PM Sent.

#2257 8 years ago

Price drop to $100.

#2258 8 years ago
Quoted from nutshell79:

PM sent

#2259 8 years ago
Quoted from nutshell79:

PM Sent

#2260 8 years ago

More pics. Just easier to post here than send a bunch of email.

But no interest in Jackbot? Lol.

#2261 8 years ago

Nice pics! Looks like we might be neighbors lol

#2262 8 years ago

Jackbot pics. It has a nos mini pf

#2263 8 years ago

If I wasn't trying to get rid of a few games myself - I'd buy your Jackbot. Downsizing the collection some is a biiyaatch.

Buy with confidence from nutshell79. Honest as they come and great pinsider.

#2264 8 years ago

Looking for an F14. Would consider a nice machine or project priced accordingly.

#2265 8 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

If I wasn't trying to get rid of a few games myself - I'd buy your Jackbot. Downsizing the collection some is a biiyaatch.
Buy with confidence from nutshell79. Honest as they come and great pinsider.

what else you selling BB? You know you want me to own one of your games... then you can fondly remember it when Heidi and I are 'playing' it...

#2266 8 years ago
Quoted from nutshell79:

Msg'ing you on Jackbot

#2267 8 years ago

Fish tales is sold

#2268 8 years ago

Nice
Mark Richie's best game IMHO

#2269 8 years ago

I would like to trade my nice WOZ LE HUO for MB. I m in Rockford IL. Thanks Rillo

#2270 8 years ago

Pics of JB

#2271 8 years ago

Flying Carpet that I mentioned awhile back has been sold..... Still have a Daffie for sale located at my son's house in Milwaukee. Location is just a few minutes off the expressway.

Daffie is a nice running playing game. $400 takes it.... Williams Zipper Flipper game. Nice Feature.

#2273 8 years ago

Batman Forever and South Park are for sale.
Excellent condition.
2600 for BF.
3200 for South Park.
I have color dmd in South Park. Price is without color dmd. You'll want it though, it's cool.

Also looking to buy a pinball cart for the basement to move those backbusters around.

And let me know if you have an electric dolly you want to sell.

Thanks!

#2274 8 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Batman Forever and South Park are for sale.
Excellent condition.
2600 for BF.
3200 for South Park.
I have color dmd in South Park. Price is without color dmd. You'll want it though, it's cool.
Also looking to buy a pinball cart for the basement to move those backbusters around.
And let me know if you have an electric dolly you want to sell.
Thanks!

Can you post some pics of the Batman? Or will it be on Market?

#2275 8 years ago
Quoted from ArkhamB:

Can you post some pics of the Batman? Or will it be on Market?

I will get some pics posted soon.

#2276 8 years ago

HUO TRON , local Pinsider price for pick up ONLY, $5200 FIRM. Comes with NO mods except a set of Laseriffic plastic protectors that have been installed.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-tron-legacy-pro-stern-2011-2023

#2277 8 years ago

Selling my gorgeous customized Apollo13. Was holding out for a trade, but at this time I need the space to refinish the basement. 3000 Firm for Pinsiders and league members only. Previously owner paid $3400 with nothing done to it, and I added 500-$600 and a ton of time. A lot of unique Apollo 13 space memorabilia included.

See my Chicago area Pinside marketplace ad for details.

#2278 8 years ago
Quoted from MalikyeMoon:

Selling my gorgeous customized Apollo13. Was holding out for a trade, but at this time I need the space to refinish the basement. 3000 Firm for Pinsiders and league members only. Previously owner paid $3400 with nothing done to it, and I added 500-$600 and a ton of time. A lot of unique Apollo 13 space memorabilia included.

Just keep it, come on!

#2279 8 years ago
Quoted from MalikyeMoon:

I have an Apollo 13. I bought it for my wife, as it is her favorite game. I now love the machine as well. The shots on this are very tight, it's not an easy game. And the video mode similar to Atari's Lunar Lander is great. The 13 ball multiball is quite the gimmick, but to friends and family who play it, it's the coolest thing. It's a keeper for me. Value on this machine keeps increasing as many have really started to embrace more SEGA pinball machines.

GLWTS.

#2280 8 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Value on this machine keeps increasing as many have really started to embrace more SEGA pinball machines.

GLWTS.

I think you get a lot for your money with Sega games, my Batman Forever is a great game with lots going on. I just hope the dmd doesn't go out.

#2281 8 years ago

Love my apollo13, lots going on for its time. You hardly ever see them either

#2282 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I think you get a lot for your money with Sega games, my Batman Forever is a great game with lots going on. I just hope the dmd doesn't go out.

get the DMD power saver board from Rob Anthony. Helps reduce power and possiblity of burn out.

#2283 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

get the DMD power saver board from Rob Anthony. Helps reduce power and possiblity of burn out.

I know all about that, gonna get one. What's his site again?

#2284 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I know all about that, gonna get one. What's his site again?

http://lockwhenlit.com/products.htm

Brad

#2285 8 years ago

$5900. GOT premium. 2 weeks new. Leaving the hobby after being sucked back in! Includes uninstalled inner blue side art. Does not include topper on photo.
Like new still. picked up only.
I've worked out any kinks the machine had. Minor tweaks. Plays great now. It may have the orbit issue but not sure. Some make it around (honest) Stern coming out with fix anyway.

Don't need feedback on this guys

#2286 8 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

what new could be said that has not already been said

You will be back again. See you in a few months when GB LE comes out.

#2287 8 years ago

you just had to didn't you?

#2288 8 years ago

Wish i had the cash. Wife and i binged got over the last month. Almost caught up.

#2289 8 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Selling GOT premium. 2 weeks new. Leaving the hobby after being sucked back in! Includes stern topper and uninstalled inner blue side art
$6,700 firm. Like new still. picked up only.
I've worked out any kinks the machine had. Minor tweaks. Plays great now. It may have the orbit issue but not sure. Some make it around (honest) Stern coming out with fix anyway.

image_(resized).jpeg

forget about GOT, do you have pics of your board collection?

Nice Roscopp, is that a Jason jessee?

-c

#2290 8 years ago

I have 21 completes! Repros though.

#2291 8 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I can see about three that I've wrecked

#2292 8 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Leaving the hobby after being sucked back in!

Sorry to see ya go.

#2293 8 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I can see about three that I've wrecked

Same here. I have a trashed Jason Jessee with vision type II rails that didn't get that scratched up. I have a corey Obrien that had all the graphics slid off and is only recognizable by shape. there's a vision jinx in pieces in my attic somewhere.....the rest were all nailed to ramps.

sucks I just can't fall down anymore

-c

#2294 8 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

you have nice taste in trucks. gullwing? they were way better than the trackers that always ripped apart and just a little bit heavier.

-c

#2295 8 years ago

Hey guys! Gotta make some room. 2 machines I really don't want to part with but I have to make way!

Really nice WCS94 with Cliffys, some LEDs, newish (couple years) Ball. Works great.
Single Owner (ME!) 3D Tron Pro (Screened Cabinet). Fully LED play field, Eli mod, Arcade Scoop Mod, Tournament Button added. Also great shape.

#2297 8 years ago

So THAT'S what I've been doing wrong all these years!

#2298 8 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

Hey guys! Gotta make some room. 2 machines I really don't want to part with but I have to make way!
Really nice WCS94 with Cliffys, some LEDs, newish (couple years) Ball. Works great.
Single Owner (ME!) 3D Tron Pro (Screened Playfield). Fully LED play field, Eli mod, Arcade Scoop Mod, Tournament Button added. Also great shape.

wernt' all the playfields screened?

#2299 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

wernt' all the playfields screened?

I assume he meant it has a screened cabinet, as opposed to the later runs that had decals.

#2300 8 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Selling GOT premium. 2 weeks new. Leaving the hobby after being sucked back in! Includes stern topper and uninstalled inner blue side art
$6,700 firm. Like new still. picked up only.

image_(resized).jpeg

What is the orbit issue? Sorry as I haven't been keeping up on all the GOT issues.

There are 12,136 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/46 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.