FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,118 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 243.
#2201 8 years ago

Chexx is still available for sale or trade. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/29751
Also have a Stargate for trade or sale if anyone is interested.

#2202 8 years ago

I am looking to trade (or sell) my loaded HUO KISS LE for a WOZ, GOTLE, or Monster Bash. Will consider other ideas as well. cash may have to go one way or the other based on the game. I am always more than fair. Kiss LE has pinblades, 2 sets of custom armor, topper, KISS shooter rod set, more... Send a PM.

I also have a WWELE I am interested in parting with if you have any interest.

Peace!

Jim

kiss_topper_(resized).jpgkiss_topper_(resized).jpg

#2203 8 years ago

Wanted to buy: HUO Stern Playboy. If you have one or any leads, please drop me a line. Thanks in advance!

Brad

#2204 8 years ago

Selling a few games. I have a Roadshow in excellent condition (new legs, LEDs). Game is currently at a relatives house in Warrenville.

I also have my Indiana Jones (WMS) for sale (new cabinet, new plastics, new ramp, replated gun in black nickle, replated wireforms and apron wire in brass, LEDs, new brass legs, new coin door, new receiver, speaker panel mod with jackpots lit, have Lost Plastic (not installed), rebuild flippers, new translucent rubbers and superbands, etc. Located in Huntley.

Taking offers on either or both.

I am currently working on a Black Knight 2000 which will be available when complete.

Thanks.

Mike F

#2205 8 years ago
#2206 8 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Awesome Pinsider took care of my ICB request! Just looking for a Junkyard now.

image_(resized).jpeg

Thanks for the kind words ... very smooth transaction with Dennis ... buy or sell with confidence. ENJOY the game!

Dan

#2207 8 years ago
Quoted from jho159:

Couple pics of the Stargate...

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

Why is stargate missing the upper flipper rubber?

#2208 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

It's cost effective to sell it without one.

I will state the obvious that he took the picture before replacing the flipper rubber ring.

#2209 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Stargate: $2,100 with upper flipper rubber, 2,098.10 without. (OBO)

#2210 8 years ago
Quoted from damageinc55:

Stargate: $2,100 with upper flipper rubber, 2,098.10 without. (OBO)

Dunno, its no longer CQ if he replaced the flipper rubber.

#2211 8 years ago

For trade. Looking for anything on the want list.

WPT - Cab is touched up in spots but overall nice shape. Some minor PF wear in between pop bumpers. LED'd 8.5/10
Party Animal - Mylar bubbling. Screw holding wire form in back playfield. 7.5/10

#2212 8 years ago

vdojaq is 100% correct. my apologies to conspiracy theorists everywhere

#2213 8 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

I still am looking for a nice WMS Indiana Jones.

I have a beautiful sample game for sale.

#2214 8 years ago

WANTED : Bingo Pinball machine. Running player or will consider non running game if the overall condition is nice with a better to excellent backglass. Send me a message if you might have one. Thanks

bingopins_(resized).jpgbingopins_(resized).jpg

#2215 8 years ago

Been looking to add a game for awhile so let me post games of interest. The only game I would maybe have on trade or sale would be a very, very nice shadow at 4300 but it may need to be pried from my fingers.... Would prefer just to buy outright. Games interested in would be WWFRR, baywatch, TFTC, flintstones, NGG, whirlwind, getaway, INDY 500, GNR, FG, tommy, demo man,

#2216 8 years ago

Ok, who snagged that beautiful $350 cleopatra?

#2217 8 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Ok, who snagged that beautiful $350 cleopatra?

There were no pictures of the playfield so I am curious to know just how beautiful it was. I emailed but I didn't get a response.

#2218 8 years ago

Curious about it as well.

#2219 8 years ago

Still looking to purchase a White Water! PM me if you are thinking of selling yours

#2220 8 years ago

Anyone have a Fish Tales? Dracula?

#2221 8 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

There were no pictures of the playfield so I am curious to know just how beautiful it was. I emailed but I didn't get a response.

I asked for pics of the playfield too, twice. Really, with how nice the cab is, I bet its pretty nice. Either way, I have a full populated playfield and a backbox with displays and boards for this game, so I was hoping to pick it up on the cheap.

Hope some one other than a freakin flipper got this game....although I bet we see it pop back up for $1000.

#2222 8 years ago

How much is the IJ in Huntley? Is it located at Pinlife?

#2223 8 years ago

Still looking for Junkyard.

Also, would love to snag an Ikari Warriors, Victory Road, or Guerrilla War. If you know anyone that might be willing to sell, please let me know. Thanks!

#2224 8 years ago

Feeling out trades for my ST:TNG in Plymouth, WI. Would be looking for Met pro, TWD pro, POTC, TF etc. Maybe multi game or game+cash with JD, DM, BK, RBION, etc. Possibly open to others.

Old thread here from last time I was thinking about letting it go a couple years ago. Ignore the price/wants, but has lots of details. Only change since then is I added a full LED kit from Pinbulbs (changed a few to my taste...less blue) and the GI OCD board to make the shields and dimming work great.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-feeler-sttng-in-wi-sm-preferred-others-considered

Pics from back then are here:
http://s180.photobucket.com/user/jediturtle/library/Trek?sort=4&page=1

#2225 8 years ago

Batman Forever and SouthPark for sale. Both excellent condition.

I'm looking for an Addams Family with a nice cabinet. Pm me if you got one.

I also finally found my Creech!

#2226 8 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I also finally found my Creech!

Congrats! Now don't forget to update your collection.

#2227 8 years ago

I have a SWEP1 looking to trade in southwest MI, but willing to travel for the right deal. Please PM me if anyone is interested
thanks

#2228 8 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Congrats! Now don't forget to update your collection.

Lol! Will do. I sent the check but I don't have the machine just yet. Got my fingers crossed.

#2229 8 years ago

HUO Mustang Boss. ($6,000) speedometer mod, led speaker and mustang logo mounted on speaker.

Very nice Twlight Zone ($5,500) with mods

Will provide more info when I get home.

#2231 8 years ago

Need to make room for a GOT.

#2232 8 years ago

You obviously haven't seen the stairs to his basement ...

#2233 8 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

You obviously haven't seen the stairs to his basement ...

Couldn't be to bad.....he has 16 games down there.

#2236 8 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

It's a Ford, that's why.

Now wait a minute....better bite my tongue.

#2237 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Couldn't be to bad.....he has 16 games down there.

They're bad

#2238 8 years ago

anyone want to take a chance on this? Sounds like he's at the end of his craigslist rope
chicago.craigslist.org link

#2239 8 years ago

Hmmm, I do have some topps baseball cards from the 80's

#2240 8 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

anyone want to take a chance on this? Sounds like he's at the end of his craigslist rope

Hmmm I have a lot of of 70s-80s sports cards

#2241 8 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I emailed, I need a wide body for a project

#2242 8 years ago

Anyone have a dredd I'm looking. Send me a pm if you do

#2243 8 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Did anyone get this? I have been emailing him since Tuesday and have not heard from him. I would really like to restore this. I would hate to see it destroyed.
If anyone can tell him to PM me.

#2244 8 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I emailed, I need a wide body for a project

I've been trying to work it out with him all week and then some. I have one in way more pieces and really hoped to get this one to do up...

#2245 8 years ago
Quoted from packie1:

Did anyone get this? I have been emailing him since Tuesday and have not heard from him

Looks like it's the same guy trying to sell a no good gofers for the past year for $4500

#2246 8 years ago

My buddy almost grabbed that SI for a similar price a couple weeks back. Could probably turn it into a pretty nice game for about $500 of parts and some patience.

The seller's "$300 or the machine gets it" is pretty off putting... Not because the price is unfair, it just is rather childish.

#2247 8 years ago
Quoted from anthony691:

My buddy almost grabbed that SI for a similar price a couple weeks back. Could probably turn it into a pretty nice game for about $500 of parts and some patience.
The seller's "$300 or the machine gets it" is pretty off putting... Not because the price is unfair, it just is rather childish.

TOTALLY agree! Threatening a game is just goofy. I have an si with broken head, but decent glass with most boards/displays missing....so, for the right deal, this game would work good for me!

#2249 8 years ago

I am going to start making threats to this machine if you guys do not buy it!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-jacks-to-open-gottlieb-1984-project

There are 12,118 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/45 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.