5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7,887 posts
  • 449 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by CaptainNeo
  • Topic is favorited by 293 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 957 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 7887 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 158.
#2001 3 years ago

My WH20 is tentatively sold pending deposit.

Bump - anyone have any games thinking of selling next two weeks?

#2003 3 years ago

Looking for a nice BSD if anyone has any leads i would appreciate a PM!!

#2004 3 years ago

Lowered ACDC Let there be rock LE to from $9,500 to $8,800.
Would be interested in both a cash deal or partial trade.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-acdc-premiumle-stern-2012-2017

#2005 3 years ago

Is a sub $1000 fireball realistic? Id really like one eventually, but all I see are very expensive offerings.

#2006 3 years ago

The original? Hell no. SS Classic? Definitely if it needs work.

#2007 3 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Is a sub $1000 fireball realistic? Id really like one eventually, but all I see are very expensive offerings.

A pretty nice one went for $1600 on Chicago CL a few weeks back.

I think $1200 is about the lowest price you can reasonably expect for a project Fireball here.

#2010 3 years ago

There's a reason.

If you surveyed non-EM pinheads which EM they would most like to own, Fireball would take it by a landslide. It has great art, a theme with broad appeal, and great features.

I'm not sure it actually all comes together for an exceptionally fun game, but both I've played had some functional issues and weren't set up too well.

#2011 3 years ago

that is the solid state and not the EM >> big difference for most.

#2012 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

that is the solid state and not the EM >> big difference for most.

Ahhh yes. Didnt realize SS didnt have zipper flippers. Dang. I guess I will just have to keep saving.

#2013 3 years ago

I just play it once a year at Pinball at the Zoo. That's good enough for me.

#2014 3 years ago

Pinball Arcade is releasing Fireball next month. Not the same, I know, but still cheaper than $1200!

Oh, and I just dropped the price of my Slugfest drastically if anyone is interested. Listed here and on CL.

#2015 3 years ago

Ahhh yes. Didnt realize SS didnt have zipper flippers. Dang. I guess I will just have to keep saving.

It is a fun game in EM version and one of the few EMs I would like to own but not worth the EM price tag IMO. I would rather find any one of the other great EMs if I were to ever own one, and for much better bang for the buck.

#2016 3 years ago

when I was a kid, my friend had a fireball in his basement, brand new (his dad sold pins retail). Played a lot of games on that machine, was way cooler than most games at the time (not a ton of games had multiball at that point). I would someday like one, but the prices are typically too high and you really don't even see them come up for sale very often. I would only consider the EM version.

#2017 3 years ago

Just sold a game and looking for something to replace it. Would be interested in HS, POTC, SM, RBION and LOTR. Please PM me if you have one of these titles available.

#2018 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

It is a fun game in EM version and one of the few EMs I would like to own but not worth the EM price tag IMO. I would rather find any one of the other great EMs if I were to ever own one, and for much better bang for the buck.

Thanks for all the input guys. Id consider a gator as well. I really want an EM with zipper flippers in my line up at some point.

#2019 3 years ago

This Dixieland project has been listed for quite awhile. It has zipper flippers. Looks like it will need some level of restoration but the play field looks promising and the price is negotiable. When I had one I found it to be a lot of fun.

bn.craigslist.org link

#2020 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

This Dixieland project has been listed for quite awhile. It has zipper flippers. Looks like it will need some level of restoration but the play field looks promising and the price is negotiable. When I had one I found it to be a lot of fun.
bn.craigslist.org link

Personally I'd stay away from it. Backglass is cracked, and it's probably impossible to find (could use bgrestore though). The cabinet always seems to be bad on this game, but this one looks worse than normal.

I do love the classic Bally's though!

#2021 3 years ago

Thanks for all the input guys. Id consider a gator as well. I really want an EM with zipper flippers in my line up at some point.

Previous page of this thread - I have a Daffie - which is Williams with Zipper Flippers sitting at my son's house in Milwaukee. I'll let it go for what I have in it. $400

milwaukee.craigslist.org link

#2022 3 years ago

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I ended up snagging a HH in wisconsin last night, so my zipper flipper search will have to be put on hold for now....man $400 though...crap, lol. Maybe if you were closer and I didnt just drive 6 hrs for a hh last night.

#2023 3 years ago

I've got a nice Bally Boomerang and a project Bally Freedom (EM version) for sale or trade if anyone is interested.

#2024 3 years ago

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I ended up snagging a HH in wisconsin last night, so my zipper flipper search will have to be put on hold for now....man $400 though...crap, lol. Maybe if you were closer and I didnt just drive 6 hrs for a hh last night.

Was that ralpwiggums HH? If so, nice example!

#2025 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Was that ralpwiggums HH? If so, nice example!

Yep. Super nice guy! Cant wait to get it home. Got it at my office right now waiting to go home.

#2026 3 years ago

Yep. Super nice guy! Cant wait to get it home. Got it at my office right now waiting to go home.

Agreed. Great guy. His HH was very nice, congrats!

#2027 3 years ago

awesome!

I think that was orignally Eric S. HH from central WI, so it seems to be continuing south over time!

#2028 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

awesome!
I think that was orignally Eric S. HH from central WI, so it seems to be continuing south over time!

This is how it works. Pins gradually migrate south toward Milwaukee. There you hear stories of origins in distant lands like "Minnesota" or "60 miles from Green Bay."

That's their final stop before returning home to Chicago.

I-94 is the great Silk Road of pinball.

#2029 3 years ago

BK2K. HUO, collectors quality. Nicest one you will probably ever find. FS or trade. http://imgur.com/a/QmgRN

#2030 3 years ago

KISS LE NIB and KISS premium used for trade. I do also have a TWD LE and GOT LE available for the right deal.
Looking for restored/nice examples of:

AFM
CC
BBB
MMR
MB

Of course cash to be added on my end for certain games.

#2031 3 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

BK2K. HUO, collectors quality. Nicest one you will probably ever find. FS or trade. http://imgur.com/a/QmgRN

I see on facebook you want 5k. It's beautiful!

#2032 3 years ago

never seen Tims.........haunted house.

#2033 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

never seen Tims.........haunted house.

And you never will.....well, maybe you will, once I post pics in the HH club.

#2034 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I see on facebook you want 5k. It's beautiful!

Thanks. Someone will appreciate this basically NIB looking BK2K in their collection! Come check it out in person, whether interested or just want to flip and have a beer.

#2036 3 years ago

if you want to overpay for a one, you can have mine. there is no such thing as not for sale with my collection.

#2037 3 years ago

HOU Metallica Premium doesn't look like it will make it to my house for Xmas. If anyone has one, there's still New Years!

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays Chicago Trader readers. Enjoy the holidays!!

#2038 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

if you want to overpay for a one, you can have mine. there is no such thing as not for sale with my collection.

Send me the info. All I can say is yes or no.

#2039 3 years ago

Afternoon guys,
So here is my first real post. My wife is quite the dr who fan, so in response, I am looking for a dr who pin to make my collection grow to a 3. Would obviously like the Daley topper. If you have one, know someone who may, or are considering selling. Please let me know.

#2040 3 years ago
Quoted from Scrmblr2:

Would obviously like the Daley topper.

Cool topper. It's eyes follow you around like Rudy.
image_(resized).jpeg

#2041 3 years ago

looking for a Bride of Pinbot! Anyone selling?

#2042 3 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Cool topper. It's eyes follow you around like Rudy.
image_(resized).jpeg

Man I love this topper so much. Great idea!

#2043 3 years ago

Any locals with CC, MMR, MB, AFM, BOP? Looking for nicer examples.

#2044 3 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

Any locals with CC, MMR, MB, AFM, BOP? Looking for nicer examples.

MMR? aren't you tight with duba and a dist. lol

#2045 3 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

MMR? aren't you tight with duba and a dist. lol

Pm sent.

#2046 3 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a Big Hurt?

#2047 3 years ago

Looking for a nice example of Rollergames (diamondplate preferred)

#2048 3 years ago
Quoted from tadowhere:

Anyone looking to sell a Big Hurt?

i might have one coming in to the shop in january. check back with me about mid month or so.

#2049 3 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

i might have one coming in to the shop in january. check back with me about mid month or so.

Will do. Thx

#2050 3 years ago

My Slugfest is still available. I have an ad here and on CL. Come check it out!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 64.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 100.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pin Mods
$ 233.10
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 89.99
$ 8.95
$ 129.00
Displays
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 269.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 29.99
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 2.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
There are 7887 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 158.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside