FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 12,036 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 241.
#1801 8 years ago

Just throwing this out there!!!!
Possibly!!!!!!!!!!!
I will be putting up MY minty Slash signed GnR & ACDC BIB HUO 4 sale
If I do these will be in my booth @ expo and listed here prior for the local pinheads.

Remember fellas I said possibly!!!

Happy Flipping
Pincades
JT

#1802 8 years ago

Looking for a TWD LE or Premium. Let's make this interesting. Here's my minty WH20.

- New play field(s)
- New ramps
- White treatment throughout (legs, coin door, side rails, mountains, etc)
- Pinball Pro speakers
- Mirror blades
- Color DMD
- LED throughout

Heres a few pics with iPhone: https://plus.google.com/photos/105254041572838927502/albums/6142221042798653665?authkey=CIq6tfSv9JS5VQ

More pics: https://plus.google.com/photos/105254041572838927502/albums/6150385629542193041

Expo and winter is coming. PM me.

photo_3.jpgphoto_3.jpg

photo_2-3.jpgphoto_2-3.jpg

#1803 8 years ago

Putting my AcDc Premium up for sale on the local thread first.
Price: 6650
Mods: lightning bolts Hooked on Pinball
TNT mod (cool and a pain to install) Mezelmods
Illuminated center target mod mezelmods
Wooden piece above bell to cover bracket
I also have the Lightning speaker inserts. (Not installed)
Shooter lane is perfect
Color DMD is installed but it's an extra 400.
If you want to come out and play it first, all Pinsiders are welcome. Low plays. It's beautiful. I will be posting photos tomorrow.

#1804 8 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Putting my AcDc Premium up for sale on the local thread first.
Price: 6650
Mods: lightning bolts Hooked on Pinball
TNT mod (cool and a pain to install) Mezelmods
Illuminated center target mod mezelmods
Wooden piece above bell to cover bracket
I also have the Lightning speaker inserts. (Not installed)
Shooter lane is perfect
Color DMD is installed but it's an extra 400.
If you want to come out and play it first, all Pinsiders are welcome. Low plays. It's beautiful. I will be posting photos tomorrow.

Great Price

#1805 8 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Looking for a TWD LE or Premium. Let's make this interesting. Here's my minty WH20.

My gosh. If I had a TWD, I wouldn't be able to give it up fast enough for any WH20, let alone one this nice! Wow. You sure you want to trade that thing? Gorgeous.

#1806 8 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

My gosh. If I had a TWD, I wouldn't be able to give it up fast enough for any WH20, let alone one this nice! Wow. You sure you want to trade that thing? Gorgeous.

I had a WH2O, and it's one of the few games I sold that I really miss. That being said, TWD has become one of my favorite games of all time. It's just amazingly fun!

#1807 8 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Thanks! She is a beauty, even more so in person. I'm starting to lean towards just buying a NIB Premium from Trent and calling it a day. I just really wanted to stick to my gameplan of downsizing and rotating, WH20 is least played by family. I've grown to really enjoy the challenge and uniqueness it offers. And I know once this beauty leaves I would never be able to find a better one if I missed it. Tough decisions.

#1808 8 years ago

Will be putting up my nice creature for trade soon. Would be interested in a LOTR or Walking Dead Pro. I will add cash.

#1809 8 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Will be putting up my nice creature for trade soon.

How nice of a Creature?

#1810 8 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

How nice of a Creature?

I'll post pictures when I get home from my work trip. Overall it's pretty nice - cabinet is really great both inside and outside besides some minor wrinkling from the legs pressing against the cabinet. Playfield is very nice as well - full pinballbulbs LED kit added. Hologram is very green besides a minor defect - a small bit of solder was dropped near his right hand (smaller than a dime) but it's there. I know this is useless without pictures but I'll get them up by this weekend.

#1811 8 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I've grown to really enjoy the challenge and uniqueness it offers

It must be challenging for ya' .....
Capture.PNGCapture.PNG

#1812 8 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

It must be challenging for ya' .....

My high score initials are "DEN"

I recently changed batteries for all my pins but had this one and two others unplugged when I did it. Doh!

#1813 8 years ago

I was more impressed with his ability to hit a perfectly even score. I thought that's what he meant by a unique challenge.

#1814 8 years ago

Last bump before I just buy NIB Premium. TWD LE or premium - anyone?

#1816 8 years ago

Nobody is willing to loosen their grip on a FT? $2,500 + a 6 pack of Zombie Dust*

*If there is any ZD left upon purchase date

#1817 8 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

Nobody is willing to loosen their grip on a FT? $2,500 + a 6 pack of Zombie Dust*
*If there is any ZD left upon purchase date

That stuff is pricey too! So, that's like a $2513 offer friends. Wish I could help!

#1818 8 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

That stuff is pricey too! So, that's like a $2513 offer friends. Wish I could help!

Not sure which is tougher to find these days! A nice FT or a sixer of Zombie

#1819 8 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

Come down to Indy and we can hook you up

#1820 8 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

Definitely the FT. Zombie Dust isn't as hard to get as it used to be.

#1821 8 years ago

BTW, Im feeling like its time to reduce my collection by 1 and also change my collection up a little. SM and Wh20 (still love it after all these years, thanks Gweem) aren't going anywhere, but the others are on the table.

#1822 8 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

BTW, Im feeling like its time to reduce my collection by 1 and also change my collection up a little. SM and Wh20 (still love it after all these years, thanks Gweem) aren't going anywhere, but the others are on the table.

Glad you're still enjoying it after all this time. I was just playing Bill's last night, and it reminded me of how much fun the game is. There are few things in pinball more satisfying than pulling off the 5X multiball stack and then nailing all three Insanity Falls shots.

#1823 8 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I was just playing Bill's last night, and it reminded me of how much fun the game is.

The one about 19 posts ago. I'm rethinking selling my precious.

#1824 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Come down to Indy and we can hook you up

That's where I just picked up 2 cases actually

#1825 8 years ago

The funny thing is that if you go to the actual brewery they never have any to take home, but if you know your local liquor store guys they will tell you they come in every few weeks.

#1826 8 years ago

Need to start getting serious about buying my first house - going to list my TZ next week. It just sits at my 22 y/o brother's house and barely gets played. And my 600 sq. ft. apartment is maxxed out.

Near perfect cabinet, zero fade. In a home for the last 16 years. Freshly shopped, super bright LED's (GI is purple frosted dome lower, super bright upper), all the cliffy's, translucent rubber, new powerball, comet LED pop bumpers, diverter/backboard/lamp decal mod (discontinued), gumball mod, translucent buttons lit with RGB LED's, home ROM's, reinforced scoop, lithium battery mod, blue superbands, rebuilt flippers and pop bumpers, rebuilt clock with blue LED's and blue clock housing (although one opto doesn't work). Also included is a prototype manual, and the parts to build a piano and slot machine mod (tutorials online).
When I'm over there Monday, I'm going to install the door mod, extra LED strips in back and under flippers, and car mod.

Until Monday, please excuse the few cell phone quality, glass-on photos I do have.

IMG_20150827_181406.jpgIMG_20150827_181406.jpgIMG_20150827_181516_1.jpgIMG_20150827_181516_1.jpgIMG_20150827_182522.jpgIMG_20150827_182522.jpgIMG_20150827_182831.jpgIMG_20150827_182831.jpgIMG_20150827_182835.jpgIMG_20150827_182835.jpg

#1827 8 years ago

Looking to sell my Cirqus Voltaire, It is easily the best condition pin in my collection. $8000.00 OBO

P5200533.jpgP5200533.jpgP5200560.jpgP5200560.jpgP5200555.jpgP5200555.jpgP5200547.jpgP5200547.jpgP5200534.jpgP5200534.jpgP5200538.jpgP5200538.jpgP5200535.jpgP5200535.jpg

#1828 8 years ago

TZ & CV two very nice looking games. GLWS.

Last bump for my WH20 before committing to NIB TWD Premium. Anyone?

#1830 8 years ago

I'm looking for a creech. Pm me if you got one. Trade or cash. Take a look at my collection if you want to trade. Thanks!

#1832 8 years ago

Still looking for a FT. Can meet at Expo if possible.

#1833 8 years ago

Looking for an excellent cosmetic example (Diamondplate or otherwise) of Rollergames at Expo.

1 week later
#1835 8 years ago

Transformers LE Designer edition for sale. 36 plays.
Has led flipper buttons, led color changing speakers with inserts.
Perfect condition. 5300.

Kiss LE for sale. 66 plays.
Axe rails and Kiss hinges mod.
Led flipper buttons
Led color changing speakers with Kiss inserts.
Detroit Rock City sign mod and guitar mod.
Clify installed on scoop.
Kiss custom pin gulp holder.
Led strip lighting(2) mod installed.
Perfect condition. 8000.

Pm me if interested. Looking for a very nice Creech to trade for or a Hobbit Smaug/LE slot to trade for.

#1837 8 years ago

Looking for a real nice Williams Indiana Jones. In a perfect world Id trade my WCS94 and TFLE in a 2-for-1. Ill see if I can get some pictures up this weekend.

#1838 8 years ago

I have a collectors quality Apollo 13. Very low plays as you can tell by the boards, underside of the PF, etc. Very clean assemblies everywhere. PF is perfect as is the mylar, backglass, etc. Body is very good. All 3 models are original and perfect. I spent $300 in Cointaker and Ablaze LEDs and customized the head, below, and above the PF. Below pf are almost all 4-LED bulbs (clear and colored), above are frosted white, blue, and 4-LED bulbs. Also used 6 of the expensive bulbous Cointaker flashers. More subtle colors behind the BG. Game plays flawlessly. New translucent blue flipper buttons, blue super bands, blue super band posts, leg protectors, etc. installed. Looking to trade for a Nice quality South Park, Roller Coaster Tycoon, or Congo only. Will take photos later. Not selling outright at this time sorry.

#1839 8 years ago

Looking to trade my HUO Tron LE for an original Medieval Madness in nice condition. No interest in trading for an MMR (I might buy one NIB, just don't want to trade Tron LE for it).

#1841 8 years ago

New here to Pinside - Great to see this thread, but just wish I had something worth trading......

F14 Tomcat - Very Nice LED's and Clearcoated PF
Black Knight - New CPR Playfield and Plastics, LED's

#1842 8 years ago

Thinking about letting my Bally Atlantis go... $1100
- all LED's
- battery eliminator
-torn down, cleaned,waxed,re-rubbered bout year ago

-PF and translite good shape
-cabs are ok

Plays great

PM if interested

Dan

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#1843 8 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Thinking about letting my Bally Atlantis go... $1100
- all LED's
- battery eliminator
-torn down, cleaned,waxed,re-rubbered bout year ago
-PF and translite good shape
-cabs are ok
Plays great
PM if interested
Dan

image.jpeg

Such great art on the pf.

#1846 8 years ago

Sharks and boobs = sold!!!

Not really sold but with that combination how could you go wrong!

#1847 8 years ago

You can't go wrong. Amazing game for anyone that has not played it! Sys11 style of play (actually is the 11 sound board package). Seriously under rated game! Veryrare also. Don't hesitate.

#1848 8 years ago

Still looking for a Walking Dead Pro. Cash or could part with my nice creature.

#1849 8 years ago

Atlantis is sold pending pickup...

#1850 8 years ago

hi all.i know not a pinball machine but thought I would mention I will be selling my captain kid rifle arcade,,works great ..inside artwork in game nice with working black light...looking for 550.00 to a pinsider looking for a rifle arcade

There are 12,036 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 241.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/37 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.