New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 90537)

Chicago Trader/Seller Club

By badbilly27

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,899 posts
  • 493 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 37 minutes ago by paulbaptise
  • Topic is favorited by 343 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 957 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 8899 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 178.
#1651 5 years ago

Looking for either a Medusa or Frontier. Trying to strengthen my early SS Bally row. Thanks.

#1652 5 years ago

Methos, you have enough pins. Leave some for the rest of us or gets some storage space up here that needs to be checked on daily

#1653 5 years ago
Quoted from Tallon:

Methos, you have enough pins. Leave some for the rest of us or gets some storage space up here that needs to be checked on daily

I got a bunch that are on their way out. Not exactly a FIFO inventory system, but close.

Oh yeah - I'll trade for either a Medusa or Frontier as well. Thanks for the reminder.

#1654 5 years ago

Anybody out there have a nice Jurassic Park: Lost World(Sega) or a Rocky and Bullwinkle out there that you're ready to sell? Shoot me a pm if you do. Thanks!

#1655 5 years ago

Looking for cosmetically excellent examples of: Riverboat Gambler, Fire, Stargate, Rollergames, Surf 'n Safari, and I500. Thanks.

#1656 5 years ago

Looking for Alien Poker. Anyone got one they want to unload?

#1657 5 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

I got a bunch that are on their way out. Not exactly a FIFO inventory system, but close.
Oh yeah - I'll trade for either a Medusa or Frontier as well. Thanks for the reminder.

what is going out and how come I never get that call???

#1658 5 years ago

Anyone have gottlieb aftermarket boards for System 1? I need the all in one board and the PS board for Joker Poker.

#1659 5 years ago

I have a really nice modded Whitewater with original topper and Bumbles with white mountains for trade. (original mountains included too) Looking for a Twilight Zone and a Shrek. Would also buy both of these out right or I could dig deeper into the collection like my AFM, RFM, NGG, SM. Let me know if any one has any leads or one for sale I will post some pictures in a separate post soon.

Thanks Ben

#1660 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

what is going out and how come I never get that call???

Because it isn't anything you want.

#1661 5 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Because it isn't anything you want.

Is it anything I want?

#1662 5 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Is it anything I want?

Not sure. No real A listers, I'm trying to get them ready to get photos and post on Pinside - but I get sidetracked so damn easy with other s$%t to do like mow my lawn and drink beer.

#1663 5 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Not sure. No real A listers, I'm trying to get them ready to get photos and post on Pinside - but I get sidetracked so damn easy with other s$%t to do like mow my lawn and drink beer.

ummm, you have three children that i know of. i know i was mowing the grass at their age. let me know what you have too (maybe interested in the games, but mostly interested in dangling them in front of WhySnow's face)

#1664 5 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

ummm, you have three children that i know of. i know i was mowing the grass at their age. let me know what you have too (maybe interested in the games, but mostly interested in dangling them in front of WhySnow's face)

Well, maybe more drinking beer than mowing the grass. Hey - you guys are getting me off track!

Looking for a Medusa or Frontier - either sale or trade.

#1665 5 years ago

I've decided. Big Bang Bar is up for sale AND/OR Trade. This is the one that was opened brand new in box a little over a year or so ago and has under 100 plays on it. Comes with:

Pinbits stuff -
Plastic guards set
Dancer rings
Tube ring kit
Pop bumper dress kits (both green and orange)
Cliffy Dartz protector
Side glitter decals
2 NOS rocket decals (I think these are for the spinner?)
Left ramp led arrow replacement
BBB collectable Polo T-Shirt
An extra small circuit board (not sure what it goes to, came with BBB in bubble wrap)
BBB embroidered Pinball cover

The trade would be ideal for disti. I'm after a package of a KISS Premium, TWD Premium, and a Game of Thrones LE. I might consider a Metallica LE in place of GOT but really want that GOT when it comes out.

#1666 5 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I've decided. Big Bang Bar is up for sale AND/OR Trade. This is the one that was opened brand new in box a little over a year or so ago and has under 100 plays on it. Comes with pinball custom cover, polo shirt, and a box of uninstalled mods (tube rings, extra ramp LED, glitter decals, etc).
The trade would be ideal for disti. I'm after a package of a KISS Premium, TWD Premium, and a Game of Thrones LE. I might consider a Metallica LE in place of GOT but really want that GOT when it comes out.

Good luck with the sale Bill, it's an amazing game and thanks for letting me play it. Also for any future buyer, you can make your money back one game at a time, Bill won $1800 from me playing BBB.

#1667 5 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I've decided. Big Bang Bar is up for sale AND/OR Trade. This is the one that was opened brand new in box a little over a year or so ago and has under 100 plays on it. Comes with pinball custom cover, polo shirt, and a box of uninstalled mods (tube rings, extra ramp LED, glitter decals, etc).

How much you selling it for?

#1668 5 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

How much you selling it for?

PM sent

#1669 5 years ago

Been debating about trading my White Water. Almost had a deal for a routed Metallica, didn't work out. Thought i would post and see it anyone is looking for one. Really thing newer Stern but always looking for a Creature. Might be open to trade + cash.

Pictures:
http://s1354.photobucket.com/user/walter_page/library/White%20Water

Mods:
Missing Mountain
Flipper Art
Bolder plunger
Coin Taker led
Target decals

Good:
Cabinet not much fad, it does have some marks and drilled in front
New topper dome
Topper in pretty nice shape
Full set of cliffy's
Recent flipper rebuild
All manuals
No broken plastics

Bad:
Small hole in one mountain (seen in pictures)
Cabinet not much fad, it does have some marks and drilled in front
One playfield mark by kick out
Inside cabinet dirty

One note, at the party this weekend the machine reset once after 5-6 hours of play. Only happened once. Not sure what to make of it.

#1670 5 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Been debating about trading my White Water.

I can vouch, it plays great and looks great.

#1671 5 years ago

Gottlieb em projects for sale in central IL:

El Dorado (plays through a game) $1100
Cow Poke (working) $1850
Melody $750

If any interest send me a pm for pics and description......

#1672 5 years ago

el dorado comes in EM form? Still have bonus multiplier and target reset?

#1673 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

el dorado comes in EM form? Still have bonus multiplier and target reset?

The El Dorado single-player wedgehead has the best rule set of all the replay games with that playfield design and makes it more expensive to buy. Single-player games had deeper rule sets and what targets you knocked down stayed down from ball-to-ball until you completed all the targets which then reset - and gave you an alternating special on one target in the upper bank. The center rollover advanced the corresponding target for special. There are no bonus multipliers on single player games (rare).

Bonus multipliers are usually found on multi-player games such as Solar City (2P) and Target Alpha (4P). You could win a special or same player shoots again on that ball for that player but at the end of the ball everything resets. Basically you're playing with the same rules for each ball where in a single player like El Dorado the rules carry over ball-to-ball.

I'm not saying multi-players aren't fun - Solar City and Target Alpha have the same playfield design as El Dorado and are good games and fun to play also.

#1674 5 years ago

Ball 5 on TA is double bonus which kinda makes things interesting in multiplayer games.

#1675 5 years ago
Quoted from catboxer:

Ball 5 on TA is double bonus which kinda makes things interesting in multiplayer games.

Good point - forgot to mention that........

#1676 5 years ago

gotcha. Target alpha and what not are great games. But I was drawn more to El Dorato because of the lower target bank advancing bonus multiplier and resetting after all are knocked down.

#1677 5 years ago
Quoted from vegasplayer:

Looking for cosmetically excellent examples of: Riverboat Gambler, Fire, Stargate, Rollergames, Surf 'n Safari, and I500. Thanks.

I know of a Riverboat gambler in Naperville in a MINT cabinet.

Playfield is equally as nice but check this out.... the guy (my uncle) also has a NOS DIAMONDPLATE playfield (thing is beautiful) that he hunted down to eventually put in this cabinet. He also has the laseriffic topper that was made for that game.

You asked for 'cosmetically excellent' and this is it IMO!

@Vegasplayer pm me if your still looking for this title

#1678 5 years ago

Selling my RBION HUO, has all Led's on all of the pf and backglass led panel, speaker inserts of globes and led speaker grill, Temple mods, mirror blades (metal polished ones), custom 3 coat powder coating (red, Candy blue and yellow), shrunken head toppers, Yellow T-molding, metal leg protectors and more.
$4300 obo for mine with all the mods.
Feel free to call or text
Will update pics with temple mods, just need to install them

IMG_4680.jpg

IMG_4681.jpg

IMG_4683.jpg

IMG_4686.jpg

IMG_4688.jpg

#1679 5 years ago

Any Chicago people interested in a big hurt? Players condition, it needs a shop job which I'll probably do in the next few days, full led, slight playfield wear by flippers, side rail rust, the grand slam insert art looks like it may have melted a bit prior to having less in it, pm for pics. Looking to trade for/towards a time machine or Stargate, or anything on my wish list. Will travel or meet somewhere. Been awhile since I've made it to Chicago, I'm more than due!

#1680 5 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Any Chicago people interested in a Big Hurt?

Know someone that's trying to sell one that's clearcoated and shopped out, and can't sell it at $1600.

#1681 5 years ago

Ya, I know its not a popular title. I was hoping Chicago would be the place to go with it, if I can't trade, I may just have to keep it!

#1682 5 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Ya, I know its not a popular title

to the right baseball fan, it would sell.

#1683 5 years ago

Not a bad game imo, I like the modes and skill shot on it, but it does get kind of old quick. I haven't played it in awhile, my son likes it and guests like it, but that's about it

#1684 5 years ago

tough when 90% of Chicago pinheads are Cubs fans to sell her...

#1685 5 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

tough when 90% of Chicago pinheads are Cubs fans to sell her...

Amen

#1686 5 years ago

I'm not sure about this one but will throw it out there if strong interest exists may sell.

I have a really nice RFM and a mint SWE1 to swap in with Rob Anthony conversion plunger installed. It also comes with a NIB never opened Nucore system - one of the last Pinball Life ever sold. Never installed since monitor is crisp and bright. Nucore system will only be sold as part of the package.

Let me know if interested.

#1687 5 years ago

I know this is not a pin, but is anyone interested in a Aliens Extermination arcade game?? Got one that works 100%, let me know if you want to trade or buy it outright, I am just tired of looking at it in my garage.

#1688 5 years ago
Quoted from brmorr:

I know this is not a pin, but is anyone interested in a Aliens Extermination arcade game?? Got one that works 100%, let me know if you want to trade or buy it outright, I am just tired of looking at it in my garage.

What size and what are you looking to get for it?

#1689 5 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

What size and what are you looking to get for it?

Standard size Aliens Extermination. Shoot me a offer or trade??

#1690 5 years ago

I have a Sample Roadshow for sale of anyone is interested.

#1691 5 years ago

I'm a Sox fan, but Big Hurt is not a White Sox themed game. If anything, it's Frank Thomas in a Reebok ad. Wouldn't mine owning one for awhile, but I'm not paying more than 8-900 for that privledge.

#1692 5 years ago

I've got a beautiful Gauntlet Dark Legacy machine at our shop in Northlake right off the expressway 294 & 290. Cabinet is about as nice as it gets, monitors good, and we just put a brand new snaphat battery in it for saving settings. If anyone wants pics they can shoot me a pm.

Thanks!

#1693 5 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Gottlieb em projects for sale in central IL:
El Dorado (plays through a game) $1100
Cow Poke (working) $1850
Melody $750
If any interest send me a pm for pics and description......

Melody is pending sold......

#1694 5 years ago

Lookin' for a project NBAFB.
Wally

#1695 5 years ago
Quoted from wallybgood:

Wally

Uh'oh...another MM???

#1696 5 years ago
Quoted from wallybgood:

Wally

Is this for that beautiful playfield you were building when I was over last?

#1697 5 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Uh'oh...another MM???

No he's just a huge fan of NBAFB

#1698 5 years ago
Quoted from wallybgood:

Wally

CC or AFM?

We all know that Wally is the beta tester for PPS feasibility study on what is the next title. you better be cranking if it is going to be ready for expo!

#1699 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

CC or AFM?
We all know that Wally is the beta tester for PPS feasibility study on what is the next title. you better be cranking if it is going to be ready for expo!

I'm guessing both

#1700 5 years ago

Built an AFM last winter. Fun project. This years winter project is CC.(gotta' have somethin' to do during the winter) Next up for me is MB. Then one more MM for my son. Thinking about SS. This is definitely keeping me out of the saloons.
Don't know what is next from PP/CG but I'm probably close.
Really didn't intend to derail this thread.
Random thought; I think that it would be cool to build a Kingpin.
Wally

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 208.87
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 129.00
Displays
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 12.00
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Funhouse Custom Lamp Out of stock
Professor Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 6.00
Cabinet Parts
Gameroom Mods
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 109.99
$ 39.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Concealed Art
There are 8899 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 178.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside