FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider badbilly27.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

392 posts in this topic match your search for posts by badbilly27. You are on page 2 of 2.
#6982 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Doctor who. 3500

Missed it by that much. Congrats!

#7019 5 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

I think I'll be listing my Lord to the Rings in marketplace. 5/9/2006 build date.
Game is sold pending pickup and payment.
Thank you for everyone's responses.
Bruce

Nice! Less than 5 hours and sold. Congrats Bruce

#7025 5 years ago

Would you consider selling the parachute pants separately?

#7052 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Will remove the color dmd, and take off another 100.

I'll buy your color DMD for $100.

Bump for a great price on the Met Pro. Someone in Chicago buy this game!

2 weeks later
#7114 5 years ago
Quoted from Brad76:

Looking for very nice examples of the following games. Wwfrr, last action hero, and demo man. Prefer them shopped, leds installed. Color dmd is not a big concern.

How nice is that Shadow?

#7140 5 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Not trying to be a dick

btw...Kevin isn't a dick. One of the good guys.

1 week later
#7170 5 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

a custom painted truck by matt @ back alley.

What is a truck doing in a POTC?

2 weeks later
#7206 4 years ago

Who's going to MGC Saturday?

#7213 4 years ago

I'd suggest making a donation. Robin and his brother do a great job on this site and really help bring the community together.

Keep posting what you're looking for and selling locally in this thread. The opportunity to meet local collectors is what it's all about. Or you can just pm me first if you'd like.

1 month later
1 month later
#7452 4 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

If I agree to sell at a price, I sell it at that price. If after I hang up the phone someone else offers more, I honor my original agreement.
When I bought my Bally Playboy, which was HUO, the guy wanted $400 I gave him twice that, since its was worth far more then even that. The guy was quite surprised but to me it was the right thing to do.
Maybe I am old fashioned in doing things this way, I guess it was how I was raised. Be true to your word. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

Amen brother. Especially on "If I agree to sell at a price, I sell it at that price. If after I hang up the phone someone else offers more, I honor my original agreement." Real simple, are you a dick or are you an honest person? Unfortunately, running into a lot of dicks in this hobby lately. Which is why I choose to hang with the honest people. I'd rather lose $500 then do business with a dick. Just sayin.

1 week later
#7488 4 years ago

Just wanted to give a thumbs up to FILAMENTPRINTING based in Batavia IL. They created custom coin door reject buttons and offered a few free to the community to try.

I was able to install them today (stop laughing those that know me). They look really sweet!! I need to take better pics (don't do it justice) but they are that smart little extra to dress up your machine. I installed on AC/DC and STLE. Can't post pics in this thread but will give business review elsewhere. Thanks Jason!

#7509 4 years ago

What else is for sale locally? Feels too quiet. Feel free of course to PM first.

#7532 4 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Depends.... do you want more turds? Or actually nice stuff

More turds, thank you.

#7533 4 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

I will sell my Earthshaker Aftershock

You had me.....

Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

if someone wants to spend a bunch of money

then you lost me.

3 weeks later
#7634 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Don't feel bad. Yancy has some high scores on a couple of my games as well.

Why I don't invite him over. Just kidding

#7671 4 years ago

Anyone driving through SC anytime soon? Possible pin purchase.

#7675 4 years ago

Thanks Chris. Sadly, looks like that one won't be happening.

Anyone heading from PA to Chicago anytime soon? On to the next game

2 months later
#7816 4 years ago

Guys you need to do what I did this past weekend. Put grand champion score on his TZ and take a dollar from him.

2 months later
#7982 4 years ago

Merry Xmas Chicago Collectors!! Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!!

As you walk through your collections today think hard of what you plan on selling to make room for Stranger Things, Willy Wonka or Rick & Morty. Post those items here first!! I'm always happy to take the hand me downs on you NIB buyers.

Happy Holidays all!!

#7992 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Bill i got the perfect Batman 66 for you!

Sadly, even though I'm a huge Batman fan, I'm probably a buyer at $6k. Yours is too nice for that price.

Buy with confidence, Jeff is one of the good guys.

5 months later
#8318 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Game has only 50 plays!

Shame on you.

1 month later
#8603 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a HOU Hulk Avengers LE with cleland sound? Interested a trade. I'm just bored.

4 weeks later
#8695 3 years ago

Like to bring something new into the collection. Timing is off but for a real Marvel fan you should have both versions!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Limited Edition #235 out of #250. Single owner, home use only, non-smoking house. Shows ~46 plays but closer to 300. Updated the game code with music and sound clips from Avengers...”
2020-10-25
Prospect Heights, IL
5,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 954 times

#8696 3 years ago

Pm on the Joker Poker

#8723 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Joker Poker sold.

Congratulations! That was a beautiful example.

#8724 3 years ago

Anyone interested in trades for my HOU Avengers Limited Edition Hulk? I'd like to rotate the collection before winter makes pinball harder to move.

2 weeks later
#8762 3 years ago
Quoted from sugarhillabe:

In the market for another game and was checking to see if anyone in the area had any leads on or wanted to sell their DP (Pro), IMDN (Pro), or MET (Pro or Prem). Doesn't need to be collector quality, I tend to play my games a lot, so routed is fine so long as it works.

You need an Avengers Hulk LE HOU.

#8775 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Yep. I try not to mess with music or sound too often. Hell, I'm probably the only person that likes twd callouts lol

You are

#8776 3 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

when LE's are ready in stock, get with me on trading in Met for one, id be happy to work out a trade

Um Avengers Hulk guy over here?

1 week later
#8821 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

If anyone has exciting trade ideas for a one-week-old Avengers IQ Pro

You should have bought this one instead. Avengers for Avengers. The pro seems a bit stripped down, or is that me?

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Limited Edition #235 out of #250. Single owner, home use only, non-smoking house. Shows ~46 plays but closer to 300. Updated the game code with music and sound clips from Avengers...”
2020-10-25
Prospect Heights, IL
5,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 954 times

2 weeks later
#8869 3 years ago

Alright before winter comes and I avoid killing myself on my bulk head access basement stairs, anyone have a game for sale?

Eric's GnR in the LE variety has my attention but winter is coming.

3 weeks later
#8892 3 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving Chicago Thread!! Now, what do you have to sell?

#8894 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Had 2 CFTBL mirrored speaker panels but already sold. JK! Have a great holiday all and enjoy family time!

That's just wrong. Phunny, but wrong.

#8896 3 years ago

Just for Yelobird

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking to buy the Deluxe version with the Mirror ink and light ready. I have the tail-light kit mod already just like a nice new panel to attach it to. Thanks in advance. Info ...”
2020-11-28
Prospect Heights, IL
Wanted
Archived after: 329 days
Viewed: 538 times

2 weeks later
#8924 3 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

Looking for possibly getting a WOZ RR.

Hmm, that GnR LE would like nice in my WOZ ECLE spot.

#8939 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

You'll have to pry mine from my cold dead hands!

Same.

Quoted from BackFlipper:

I have listed my Iron Maiden Premium for sale. Listed at $6700. I'll take $6600 from someone local who participates in this thread. Thanks. Jim

That's what I get when work is busy. I miss this. Congrats Jim.

#8950 3 years ago

Merry Xmas and Happy Hanukkah to all! Yes, even a few of you who bolted in the middle of deal negotiations. Sincerely, hope you all have a safe and happy holiday. Enjoy pinball with your families.

Any last minute for sales? PM me. Have a Stern Galaxy I *may* be willing to deal. Fun game.

1 week later
#8955 3 years ago

Happy New Year Chicago thread! 2021 will be the year of selling/trading tons of games locally.

#8964 3 years ago
Quoted from bkfiv:

Anyone have a WWE or Royal Rumble? Looking for fair market based on theme. Not looking to overpay because my hillbilly wife & kid "want" one

This one just posted in MO

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/108005

#8966 3 years ago

I'm selling 31 Comic Book statues (Spiderman, Thor, Hulk, etc) that have been in storage tubs for over 20 years! If I can't display them in 20 years it's time to sell them. Selling all 31 for $6K. If you're into comic book statues and know who Randy Bowen and William Paquet, you'll get it. Open to trading for a pinball machine. PM me for complete list.

1 month later
#9101 3 years ago

A very close friend of mine is looking to buy an authentic skeeball machine for under 1K for his mom. Please let me know and I'll connect you to him.

Thanks

#9103 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

That’s a hard price to hit for a working one.
I did spot this, though, if his mom likes pink.

Thanks bobra. I have no idea how much these cost as I will never have the room for one even if I wanted.

That pink game - how the hell do you play that or is the ramp missing?

#9113 3 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

I have an ICE Ball Skeeball available. Can't seem to find a way to post a photo of it on the forum. Has that ability been removed?

Sent you a PM Neil. Thanks

5 months later
#9443 2 years ago

I will be listing a HOU WOZ ECLE (original owner) and a Safecracker soon (only 1,148 made). Waiting for one repair on Safecracker if I can get my bud Gavin to return my calls.

Anyone hear how Allentown went?

2 months later
#9652 2 years ago

Two games just listed:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Limited Edition 166/1000 I am the original owner and bought NIB. I have the certificate and original box sides it was shipped (in as seen in pics). Low plays maybe 500 if that. I...”
2021-10-24
Prospect Heights, IL
10,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 795 times

Machine - For Sale
Safe Cracker Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Safe Cracker only 1,148 made = rare - Fully working - been in my collection for over 10 years - Includes tokens ~50 (need to check might have more) - 100% functional and beautiful ...”
2021-10-24
Prospect Heights, IL
9,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 907 times

Might be open to trades.

1 week later
#9677 2 years ago

If someone in Chicago bought a Cactus Canyon LE and would prefer a beautiful Safe Cracker let me know.

It seems if you wait to see a game, rather than preorder, you have zero chance of obtaining in this hot marketplace. I would have thought LEs would be available following announce at Expo but I seem to always underestimate the market. Maybe it's just meant to buy a Godzilla.

#9681 2 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Maybe your distributor wants a safecracker...

Then that distributor should call the badman Badbilly27.

Yelobird you can always come play at my house.

#9703 2 years ago

Chris from Kingpin is a great dude so is Tilt Amusements. And now back to our regularly scheduled buy/sell Chicago thread.

My beautiful Safe Cracker is still for sale. Only 1,148 made!

1 week later
#9742 2 years ago

Looking to trade Safe Cracker for Godzilla Premium. Hit me up if you have a Godzilla Premium.

Added over 2 years ago:

Safecracker is pending sold.

#9756 2 years ago

Anyone interested in a Willy Wonka SE HOU low plays for a Godzilla Premium? Or for a CCR LE + cash? PM me.

1 week later
#9776 2 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:I have a gently used sheet of standard glass that you can have for free.

What is "gently used" sheet of glass?

#9786 2 years ago

still in the market for a Godzilla Premium. I have a JJP Wonka SE for trade.

Maybe, maybe a Hobbit LE for a Godzilla LE - but I'd really prefer a Premium. Not sure I'm done with Hobbit.

#9790 2 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving Chicago Pinside for sale/trade thread! I'm thankful for this hobby, this website, and the local Chicago pinball community. Best to all.

1 week later
#9808 2 years ago

Anyone interested in a Willy Wonka SE HUO under 200 plays for a CC LE? PM me

2 weeks later
#9851 2 years ago

Happy Holiday special. Picked this up in a package deal. It's definitely a project. Something to tinker with during the winter.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Looking for a holiday gift for yourself? Something to tinker with during the winter? This should be viewed as a project. It's definitely players condition: * Heavy playfield we...”
2021-12-18
Prospect Heights, IL
900 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 614 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9852 2 years ago

HOU Willy Wonka Standard will be putting up for sale/trade in next day or so. For trade interested in a Deadpool Premium or Elvira House Premium. Let's get something done before Xmas so we both can enjoy.

#9864 2 years ago

300 is a fun game. Played first time @Neo's who was kind enough to walk me through it. If it wasn't listed as janky I might have bit on it.

#9872 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “"Come with me. And you'll be. In a world of pure imagination." I'm the second owner, HOU Willy Wonka SE (Standard Edition) pinball machine. Everything works perfect! Be honest, "Y...”
2022-04-26
Prospect Heights, IL
8,750 (Firm)
Archived after: 68 days
Viewed: 1663 times

#9884 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

First guess would be a large penis!

Correction. He said he touched me.

#9893 2 years ago

Happy New Year Chicago thread!! Here's to a great 2022!

3 weeks later
#9946 2 years ago

Interested in a Cactus Canyon SE Plus (maybe LE). Open to other offers.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I'm the second owner, HOU Willy Wonka SE (Standard Edition). Well under 500 games lifetime. Great family fun theme and machine. New code really elevated this title. Looking to t...”
2022-01-23
Prospect Heights, IL
Trade
Archived after: 160 days
Viewed: 777 times

1 week later
#9963 2 years ago

If anyone has an order in for CC+ and wants Wonka instead PM me.

1 month later
#10077 2 years ago

Gavin is excellent and in high demand. Very good dude known for years and asset to hobby.

Rick is also excellent and been in hobby for years. I haven’t worked with Rick in years but he’s a straight shooter.

I can vouch for both. Can’t go wrong with either.

2 weeks later
#10108 1 year ago

Think your dad would prefer a Willy Wonka.

#10119 1 year ago
Quoted from chad:Looking for a Williams Demolition Man.

Anything to trade?

2 weeks later
#10153 1 year ago

I have a JJP Wonka SE I really wanted to trade but may list for sale. PM me if someone has anything interesting.

1 week later
#10170 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a R/W/B 7's slot machine - PM me. Takes quarters or tokens.

#10187 1 year ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I think that's it for now.

Or is it?

2 weeks later
#10220 1 year ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Anyone got a nice WCS94 they are willing to part with in the $3K to $3.5K range?

I’ve got one but it needs a few things. Ping me if interested.

1 month later
#10322 1 year ago

I kept it. Now I'm selling it again, simply because I have new title coming in.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “"Come with me. And you'll be. In a world of pure imagination." I'm the second owner, home use only Willy Wonka SE (Standard Edition) pinball machine. Everything works perfect! B...”
2022-08-20
Prospect Heights, IL
8,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 49 days
Viewed: 1093 times

3 weeks later
#10364 1 year ago

Just posted a Red White & Blue real slot machine on Facebook. Contact me if interested. $850 (OBO)

Also, Kurt is good people.

1 month later
#10445 1 year ago

Hey Metallica owners. Where did you buy your plastic protectors from? Fluorescent ones. Thanks in advance.

#10450 1 year ago

I have an IGT RWB 777 quarter slot only $600

1 week later
#10475 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “"Come with me. And you'll be. In a world of pure imagination." I'm the second owner, home use only Willy Wonka SE (Standard Edition) pinball machine. Everything works perfect! B...”
2022-08-20
Prospect Heights, IL
8,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 49 days
Viewed: 1093 times
Had two people back out after committing to buy with pick up date and everything, Wonka still looking for a good home. I've enjoyed it but want to rotate another game in. Prefer cash sale but would consider trades Elvira Premium, Iron Maiden Premium, Jurassic Park Premium or maybe a restored Flash Gordon +/- cash pending game.

3 weeks later
#10512 1 year ago

Anyone have a AIQ Premium but would prefer an AIQ Pro? I have a Pro but now I think I prefer the premium. Hit me up.

#10513 1 year ago

I also have a Red White and Blue IGT 777 quarter slot machine for sale. Works great. Has a few cracks on side but structurally sound and fine.

$600 cash this weekend takes it. Man cave must have.

#10517 1 year ago

Before I post in marketplace.

Looking for a mint condition Flash Gordon or restored one. No wear please.

Willing to trade a WCS.

The good: Very little wear and nice condition all around. Comes with new soccer ball to replace discolored one.

The bad: Blowing two fuses, needs a quick wipe down, and one plastic is broke by the skill shot. Could use new gold legs.

#10526 1 year ago

1. WCS (have pics) I'm looking to trade for a restored excellent condition Flash Gordon.
The good: Very little wear and nice condition all around. Comes with new soccer ball to replace discolored one.
The bad: Blowing two fuses, benefit from a shop job, and one plastic is broke by the skill shot. Could use new gold legs.

I also have a nice Stern Galaxy I would consider trading instead of WCS for Flash Gordon.

2. Demolition Man $4200
The good: Everything works, swear ROM installed
Th bad: left outlane had touch up that could have been better, a broken plastic

3. Avengers AIQ Pro I'd like to upgrade to AIQ Premium if someone wants to downgrade

Will pay fees to pinside if anything sells.

3 weeks later
#10595 1 year ago

Black Out for $175

#10617 1 year ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I have a like new barely played
Jurassic park premium for sale only.
I have $11,300 into it
Will take a fair offer
Latest run premium insider connected
Stern topper, shooter rod, art blades, stern JP armor and shaker.
Cliffy set (not installed)
And cool 3d sling covers
Pics soon when I post it if I need to.
It’s new guys.
I always donate to pinside as well.
Thanks

Any trades interested in?

#10619 1 year ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I have a like new barely played
Jurassic park premium for sale only.
I have $11,300 into it
Will take a fair offer
Latest run premium insider connected
Stern topper, shooter rod, art blades, stern JP armor and shaker.
Cliffy set (not installed)
And cool 3d sling covers
Pics soon when I post it if I need to.
It’s new guys.
I always donate to pinside as well.
Thanks

If only it had speaker lights.

#10629 1 year ago

Anyone interested in an Avengers AIQ Pro? I'd like to upgrade to a premium. Will donate if I sell. PM me.

#10635 1 year ago

Happy Thanksgiving Chicago Thread!

Just a reminder, Robin has a Black Friday sale on for pinside+ membership. Code "BF22" active now.

I like to donate each year so we ensure we have a place to enjoy this hobby and interact virtually.

You do you, but FYI if you didn't know.

#10637 1 year ago

I have a Bally 1994 World Cup Soccer if anyone is getting the bug watching the actual World Cup right now. Nice version but does need a repair. PM me for more info.

Like to acquire a Kiss Premium or a super nice Flash Gordon. Have a few other games to trade also for the right deal.

4 weeks later
#10714 1 year ago

Sorry for not getting back to a few of you, I will in next few days - was traveling.

Chicago thread - Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays!! Keep your silver balls warm.

1 week later
#10725 1 year ago

Happy New Year Chicago Thread!!

May 2023 be a happy, healthy and active trading/selling/buying pinball year!

1 week later
#10744 1 year ago

PM me if you have a Flash Gordon in excellent condition you're looking to sell or trade.

2 weeks later
#10768 1 year ago
Quoted from dudah:

It's been quiet here lately, does that mean we're all finally content with our collections?!

Agreed. Let's get some action going Chicagoans. MN/WI thread is way more active. Bad enough Packers beat Bears every year. Let's get some wheeling and dealing going in these here parts.

1 week later
#10793 1 year ago
Quoted from kklank:

CaptainNeo knows what he is doing and is a nice guy.

Just don't ask him about his feeling about people in the hobby who overdo LEDs

1 month later
#10937 1 year ago

Midwest Gaming Classic this weekend. Consider attending as they put on a great show of pinball and video games.

Who's going? Who wants to buy me a beer? jk

Anyone buying/selling/trading this weekend?

I'm getting my shit in order in next two days. May be listing a few items. I know there's a thread for MGC, but interested what's up with Chicago peeps.

#10948 1 year ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I’ll buy you a beer Assface! ❤️

I'll buy you one back Asshat! Been too long.

#10954 1 year ago
Quoted from robnotto:

What are you thinking about listing? I am always interested in acquiring games.
Kate and I are going on Sunday…agreed it is a great show.

Maybe DemoMan, WCS 94 and AIQ Pro.

#10958 12 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Game came from a family who owned it for 8 years and rarely played. Could use a shop out and flipper rebuilds. Cosmetics: - Cabinet is nice, some small wrinkling by legs which ca...”
2023-04-03
Prospect Heights, IL
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 420 times

#10961 11 months ago

Will be putting up a AIQ Pro, HOU second owner, shortly.

#10965 11 months ago

BTW...if anyone wants to trade a Jurassic Park Premium OR EHOH Premium for a Demolition Man/AIQ Pro (1 for 2) PM me.

#10982 11 months ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Second owner. HOU non smoking home. Beautiful AIQ Pro. HOU condition. Currently has movie clip code on it from Spider. Really enhances the experience, so well done. Can be easi...”
2023-04-10
Prospect Heights, IL
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 208 times

#10996 11 months ago
Quoted from bluespin:

He’s posted this in almost every regional forum. Spam.

He just really wants a Star Light. Can't blame him - great game.

2 weeks later
#11024 11 months ago

Another up vote for Derek.

#11052 11 months ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Hey guys, just another friendly reminder that you MUST create an ad for any game that you are selling or trading in this thread that is over $3,000. That means no posts such as, "I'm thinking about selling my Walking Dead premium. Hit me up if you're interested." or "I've got a gorgeous HUO STTNG that I'm looking to trade." If you have a game that you want to sell or trade, please create an official marketplace ad BEFORE posting about it. I've been very relaxed about this, but I'm going to have to start deleting posts if people don't follow the rules. Thanks!

Please follow Gweem's direction and AFTER always make sure to post in this thread. I'd still like to see more games stay in IL and within this sub community. But create an ad first then let us know in here.

1 week later
#11115 10 months ago

Favor to ask. Anyone who has bought or sold a game from/to me please send me an IM. This will help me with a personal project I'm working for myself.

Thanks in advance.

#11128 10 months ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

I have a friend interested in finding a Big Hurt game, if anyone has one to move that’s not a project please get in touch. Thanks!

When I read your post this jumped in my mind. "Top men" who, "Top Men". "A friend" who?, "A friend" riight...

#11145 10 months ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

What’s this from, not ringing a bell here

Williams Indiana Jones Pinball match sequence

1 month later
#11203 9 months ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

This guy was one of the area "flippers". Had this S.O.B. in my house once. From the McHenry - Johnsburg Area.
https://www.mchenrysheriff.org/possession-dissemination-of-child-pornography-arrest/

Thanks for sharing. Luckily, never engaged with him. Crazy

3 weeks later
#11283 8 months ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I'm gonna post this whirlwind again. I've reduced this a few times. The pics haven't been updated, I now have brand new stand ups on this too. It is a damn damn DAMN fine machine. But I'm aware it is a niche market for a super nice older machine.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/157137
I say that and yet people are paying 15k for freaking centaur, so what do I know.

Summer usually slower selling season. Absolutely beautiful version of the game though. Good luck with sale.

1 week later
#11299 8 months ago
Quoted from Fishbone2:

Anyone have a pinball tech they would recommend that services the La Grange area?

derekcharacter as well.

4 weeks later
#11396 7 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice shape for its age. Widebody pinball machine - so they could add more shots and cool toys! Includes: Home Roms (w/swearing option), NVRAM (no more need for batteries that may...”
2023-10-04
Prospect Heights, IL
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 571 times

#11397 7 months ago

On the discussion of perceived less games for sale in Chicago area, I agree with Yancy and other comments. Many games are exchanged through pinball friends in hobby selling to each other before posting to the wild. Trusted seller/buyer exchange, don't have to explain lock down bars were factory installed in some games (hehe), and tire kickers not knowing value of games and thinking they're buying from a garage sale your old speakers.

With that said, this thread could be more active compared to WI/MN and the threads. So let's start some conversations. The holy roman empire was neither holy or roman, begin.....

#11404 7 months ago

If anyone has arcade marquees laying around I'd be interested in them. Dudah did me a solid and gave me a few and I'm really digging how they look in the game room. PM me if you have any.

#11409 7 months ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Planning to list my Godzilla prem this week.

Sure you don't want a TZ & Demolition Man for that TBL?

1 week later
#11443 6 months ago

Bump for Demolition Man with swear roms and NVRAM installed. Need a little change in my pocket to go jingle lingle ling and use towards the next game.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice shape for its age. Widebody pinball machine - so they could add more shots and cool toys! Includes: Home Roms (w/swearing option), NVRAM (no more need for batteries that may...”
2023-10-04
Prospect Heights, IL

#11448 6 months ago

Who's all planning to go to Pinball Expo this year? Hoping to see a strong local turnout to least flip some friendly games against each other.

#11453 6 months ago
Quoted from slizzap:

I was thoroughly confused by your post haha. Then I went back and noticed the 2 people that down voted my post for some reason. I guess they're unhappy I'm selling my TAF??

I'm guessing here, but you may be getting down votes for your price versus condition. Game has some wear on playfield. Tough to command premium price with some wear showing. Kudos for good pics.

I'm not price police. I hope you get what you're asking. Just explaining possibly why two down votes. What do I know?

#11470 6 months ago

I'll request the Chicago thread switch the channel on this "pricing" topic for the TAF and move on to another fun topic.

Anyone play Venom and have a review?

#11471 6 months ago
Quoted from yancy:

Every year until I kick the bucket and maybe even then.

I haven't played you in awhile Yancy. And while I know you can beat me, let's lay a $1 down at Expo. Good to see you.

#11474 6 months ago
Quoted from centerflank:

We could do politics or how bad Justin Fields is?

Nice.

I can't defend the Bears, sadly. They didn't show up and it's going to be another one of "those years". Fields is still talented, but need coaches to call plays to his strengths. Not freakin screens!! Now you gosh darn done it. Ruined my coffee. I'm rooting for Detroit now to win the NFC crown.

#11482 6 months ago
Quoted from centerflank:

McCaskey / Van Dyke 2024

Are you starting a death pool?

#11483 6 months ago
Quoted from robnotto:

Yancy, yeah Gavin had one at Montelo's house on Saturday. First let me say I am biased since Venom is a dream theme for me. We played the pro and the game is super fun, shots are good and the game flows awesome. Rules are pretty refined already and cool risk reward options, especially around multi ball. It is fan layout, but the changing music and call outs when changing characters and progressing through the game was pretty cool. I believe because of the changing music and call outs, that this game is better suited in a home arcade.
YMMV of course.

Thanks for the review. Looking forward to playing a premium at some point in a quiet setting. I still love me super hero themes.

#11484 6 months ago
Quoted from indybru:

Bill , I was able to squeeze a two Venom games at Enterrium. I have no opinion except it was receiving non stop play. Lots of ramps and flow other than that go try it yourself I can't review due to limited play. They also have Pulp Fiction, GF & GTF. I played a lot of Bond premium, I thought it was interesting and didn't get anywhere on the game.
bruce

Bruce fair enough. Another reason for me to get to Enterium besides Pulp fiction. Thanks!

3 weeks later
#11574 5 months ago

Live 15 minutes from Pinball Expo. Preference to buyer who wants both games. Would trade for EHOH Premium or TBL.

Machine - For Sale
2023-10-04
Prospect Heights, IL
Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Bought from a family who owned it for past 15 years with very little play. Sold because moved to smaller home. Has been maintained over the years. Planned to shop and give to my ...”
2023-10-07
Prospect Heights, IL
9,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 490 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#11586 5 months ago

Mod - Wanted
Wanted! - “Scooby Doo Pinball Guard Dog. Vintage (1998) Scooby Doo Statue 12" inches tall (comes up just below knee) to guard your Scooby Doo Spooky Pinball Machine!! Forget the topper, get...”
5 months ago
Prospect Heights, IL
Expired!

#11587 5 months ago

Thinking of making some more room. Will have up for sale near Expo:

1. TZ (listed)
2. Demo Man (listed)
3. Eight Ball Deluxe (to be listed)
4. Stern Galaxy (to be listed)

Still thinking may list:
5. Stern POTC (single owner HOU)

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Classic Bally game. Just haven't had time to get to work on this one. Nice example but does need a full shop job and needs small tweaks. Planned to get restored with playfield t...”
2023-10-15
Prospect Heights, IL
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 220 times

#11592 5 months ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Had some malort tonight with Jay and Scott.
It's not too bad, I'd much rather drink that than something full of sugar.

Malort is the devils urine. Glad you survived.

#11598 5 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Stern Galaxy Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “The good: new plastic set installed new repo backglass not yet installed (but comes with it) plays well NVRAM Weebly board The bad: dent on left side rail playfield is in good con...”
2023-10-19
Prospect Heights, IL
2,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 498 times

2 weeks later
#11641 4 months ago

Mod - Wanted
Wanted! - “Scooby Doo Pinball Guard Dog. Vintage (1998) Scooby Doo Statue 12" inches tall (comes up just below knee) to guard your Scooby Doo Spooky Pinball Machine!! Forget the topper, get...”
5 months ago
Prospect Heights, IL
Expired!

#11657 4 months ago
Quoted from HisboyElroy:

I have two 90 degree pivots in my basement stairs, the landings/pivots are just barely big enough to accommodate a folded-up game. I wanted to be able to move games up/down myself so I wound-up installing an electric winch in the ceiling above the top landing. I set the game down on the first landing, pick it up with the winch, then remove the landing and lower the game straight down to the floor onto a dolly. I've used it to move 5 games and so far it's worked well, I'm able to do it myself.

I have a similar winch/rail system to lower games in my basement - inspired by ModCouple. Genius idea he had.

Can't post pics here will see if there is a thread already or start one. Ideas on how to safely moved our prized possessions is invaluable.

1 week later
#11728 4 months ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

Picture #23 on the Baywatch ad made me lol. Needed that closeup for sure

Brian needs to sell that pic by itself as framed art like the other pinball photographer on here.

#11740 4 months ago

Happy Thanksgiving Day Chicago Thread! Hope you made great memories with your loved ones or pinball games played today.

#11748 4 months ago
Quoted from nacdale:

This is a random one but does anyone know if anywhere in the chicagoland area rents pinball machines by the month.
Just curious.

Derek at Rocket Replay rents pinball machines. Can message you his contact info if interested.

#11762 3 months ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

You want top dollar for your Jack*Bot , but it needs a complete shop job AND the flippers rebuilt? Yeah, OK.

While I may agree with your statement, I respectfully request no price policing in this thread. Like a little peace and quiet from the negative banter in other threads. Thanks my friend.

#11769 3 months ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

Anyone have an email or pinside name for Gavin at Gavin's game service? Filled out his info form on his website, no response. Maybe he is just slammed? Just wanted to ping him another way. Thanks! Dave

Facebook. Gavin is in high demand, has routes, doing work with Stern..... He's been unavailable for at least 3 months if not more from what I can tell.

If Facebook fails and Gavin still is not replying, a few other repair people are more available.

3 weeks later
#11807 3 months ago

Before I forget, Merry Xmas Chicago Thread, Happy Holidays, and here's to 2024 being a very active selling trading year!!

1 week later
#11812 87 days ago

Happy New Year!! Year of the Dragon means heavy buying/selling and trading in Chicago area.

Challenge to Chicago thread for a new year resolution: Meet or reach out to one new local hobbyist and introduce yourself. The hobby is more fun when you enjoy with others.

Giddy up!

1 week later
#11823 78 days ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Any one want to trade their tmnt pro for a shadow straight up?

You might be able to get a TMNT Premium for a Shadow these days

1 week later
#11858 71 days ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

Hello Chicago Trader Club, I will be in La Grange Park the weekend of Feb 10th signing my lease and if anyone is interested in a dialed in I can bring it along for the trip. Either way just wanted to say Hi and I'm excited to meet some new pinheads when i get out there permanently in April.

Welcome SlapDrain to the Chicago thread an area!

Machine - For Sale

Dialed In SE PinStadium Shaker Etc

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Dialed In SE:

Shaker
PinStadium GI & UV (UV Connected to QED Flashers)
CPU/Ram Upgraded to an i7 and 16GB
New CMOS Battery
Noctua Silent BackBox Fan
Interactive Pop Bumper Bui...”

19 days ago

Toms River, NJ
(731 mi)

SlapDrain

#11859 71 days ago

Welcome SlapDRain to the Chicago thread and area!

#11884 66 days ago
Quoted from kmart00:

Hello, I’m new to Pinside. I’ve owned pinball machines since the 90s. Back then I was posting on the pinball news group.

Welcome Kmart!

#11892 62 days ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Machine - For Sale

NEW Jurassic Park (Premium)

Pending

As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Hello! Selling a new in box (but technically out of box) Jurassic Park Premium. Its still secured by the original packaging and has 0 plays. I took it out of the box in plans of us...”

3 days ago

Eau Claire, WI
(259 mi)

WildRover

8,700 (OBO)

Pending

Nice price on NIB.

2 weeks later
#11921 48 days ago

So Jaws, Labyrinth, Elton and Stranger Things are all either starting to ship or shipping. I thought for sure there would be some more selling to make room?

1 week later
#11939 37 days ago

I'm debating selling a few games.

Scared Stiff might be getting listed. I had planned SS and pick up a EHOH to sit next to each other, but I picked up a Stranger Things Premium instead of EHOH. Convince me not to sell SS. This is my second I've owned.

1 week later
#11957 29 days ago
Quoted from Tilt:

For those that are willing to make the journey, I share on facebook open houses occasionally and we have one coming this saturday, ill paste below the facebook post. I have a ton of games set up, ill be unboxing a jaws premium tonight that will be playable this weekend, along with a few other games that are expected to arrive this week.
Time to announce our next open house at our Decatur Illinois warehouse
Saturday, March 2 at 6pm till we quit
Over 90 pinball Machines, and a dozen or so various other games like air hockey, drivers, video games and skeeball.
I dont ask much, be respectful to the games and other attendees, ive never asked someone to leave, but abuse those things and i will. If anyone wants to come a little earlier and help prep things, that would be awesome, just let me know. I can always use help wiping down the games, and last minute tweaks and leveling
We currently have the new Jaws Pro on the floor, and hope to have the premium set up by then. Who knows what other games might arrive by then
This event is FREE, but donations to be able to continue doing this is greatly appreciated. We want to be able to do these more often, but we have to think of the power bills and wear and tear on the games.
Please comment or message if you are coming, just so we can have an idea of how many people to expect. We understand if things change and you cant make it, or if by chance you can now make it, so its not crucial, just helpful
any questions, just send me a pm

Very awesome of you to extend an invite to the community. If you have an event like this in the future and can post in here in addition to Facebook that would be terrific as I know many would love to come out and support.

And for those don't know Tilt, they do a lot for charities as well. I encourage if you go, to make a donation to the help the arcade but also some great people who do give back. Think of it as admission - cool to support each other for allowing us to enjoy the games.

I won't be able to make it this week, but look forward to attending in the future. Have fun!

392 posts in this topic match your search for posts by badbilly27. You are on page 2 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider badbilly27.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/2?tu=badbilly27 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.