4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7,230 posts
  • 437 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by Diospinball
  • Topic is favorited by 268 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 957 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 7230 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 145.
#1351 4 years ago

I have had a few replys on my friends Freddy, but it is currently still available. Here are some pics of it. The game does have a couple small touch ups on the PF and 1 insert that has some wear. The full playfield mylar has been removed so the majority of the PF is in nice shape. The ramp was cracked and repaired (not the nicest repair but it works). The cabinet is nice but the rails could some cleaning/attention. It has LEDs and a new glove/hand installed and it is 100% operational. He is asking $1800 OBO. Topper is included.

IMG_9809.JPG

IMG_9803.JPG

IMG_9807.JPG

IMG_9805.JPG

IMG_9806.JPG

IMG_9808.JPG

#1352 4 years ago

Here is an updated list of what I have available:

New KISS pop bumper caps (2 of 4) $10.00
NOS World Cup Soccer goalie decals and other stickers $10.00
NOS Iron Man target and bulb bag $5.00
NOS Serial 24 Drive PCB Assembly (part no. A-21967-2) for Champion Pub $40.00
Used The Getaway: High Speed II supercharger plastic $30.00
NOS World Cup Soccer '94 ball $30.00
Used The Shadow battlefield upper-playfield target assembly $30.00
NOS Dungeons & Dragons translite $60.00
New CPR Fathom plastics (not nearly complete, some misc. from the set) $20.00
NOS South Park plastics (not complete, one larger is cracked at top) $75.00
Used The Shadow playfield apron $40.00
NOS Corvette rear playfield decals (set of 8 or $20 each) $120.00
NOS Corvette playfield apron $60.00
NOS Scared Stiff playfield ramp bones $100.00
Unknown Terminator 2 translite (framed, cannot determine if NOS without removal) $75.00
Used Jurassic Park topper $150.00
NOS TAFG lockdown bar (right corner shows some rainbow effect patina) $200.00
Used ToPS Tournament Box (7 boards, 4 RJ-11 & power supplies, 2 BetaBrite, and 1 remote) $300.00

And here are pictures of everything:

https://plus.google.com/photos/102129504136600475424/albums/6134296036763434369

Feel free to PM with any questions or interest. Thanks.

Brad

#1353 4 years ago

Gotta admit, that Freddy is nice-looking. I've never seen that topper before, either. That makes it exceptionally creepy. I'm not sure I'd be comfortable sleeping with that in my house...

#1354 4 years ago
Quoted from Nullpunkt:

Gotta admit, that FREDDY is nice-looking. I've never seen that topper before, either. That makes it exceptionally creepy. I'm not sure I'd be comfortable sleeping with that in my house...

They have this game at Galloping Ghost. It looks amazing in person to see that giant Freddy crawling over the top. I am super tempted at jumping on this but I have a 7 year old who will have nightmares guaranteed.

#1355 4 years ago

I'm not sure why there's not one of these already, but a group has been started on Facebook for Chicagoland pinball and arcade people. Hoping for general location stuff, chatter, etc. If you have things for sale, you may wanna crosspost there as well.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/chicagopinballandarcade/

#1356 4 years ago
Quoted from Barron:

I'm not sure why there's not one of these already, but a group has been started on Facebook for Chicagoland pinball and arcade people. Hoping for general location stuff, chatter, etc. If you have things for sale, you may wanna crosspost there as well.

Thanks for the heads-up. I just put in a request to join. You're the admin, right?

#1357 4 years ago

Sure am! I left it open for members to invite friends if they want.

#1358 4 years ago

Hi Guys. Would any of you be available Saturday afternoon/evening or early Sunday to help me move a machine? I bought a Banzai Run off of a family friend and it is in the basement, and unfortunately my brother in law had a back injury and is no longer able to help. I have never moved a Banzai but read up on some videos and it looks straightforward...just heavy. I have a dolly, just need some muscle. I will probably be renting a truck as well as I don't think it will fit in my Ford Explorer.. unless it is on its' side. The machine is near Barrington/Palatine. Let me know and I'll pay for your time!

#1359 4 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Hi Guys. Would any of you be available early Sunday to help me move a machine? I bought a Banzai Run off of a family friend and it is in the basement, and unfortunately my brother in law had a back injury and is no longer able to help. I have never moved a Banzai but read up on some videos and it looks straightforward...just heavy. I have a dolly, just need some muscle. I will probably be renting a truck as well as I don't think it will fit in my Ford Explorer.. unless it is on its' side. The machine is near Barrington/Palatine. Let me know and I'll pay for your time!

I would but I have baseball all day (coach) and that's about an hr away. If anybody ever needs a hand moving a machine, let me know. I still have a little old man strength left.

#1360 4 years ago

Hi Guys. Would any of you be available Saturday afternoon/evening or early Sunday to help me move a machine? I bought a Banzai Run off of a family friend and it is in the basement, and unfortunately my brother in law had a back injury and is no longer able to help. I have never moved a Banzai but read up on some videos and it looks straightforward...just heavy. I have a dolly, just need some muscle. I will probably be renting a truck as well as I don't think it will fit in my Ford Explorer.. unless it is on its' side. The machine is near Barrington/Palatine. Let me know and I'll pay for your time!

Just be careful when you move that sucker. Here is a cautionary tale ...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/banzai-run-i-did-the-unthinkable

#1361 4 years ago

It might be time for you to drop Kitch a line and see about getting yourself an Escalera!

http://www.flipnoutpinball.com/#!escalera/cee5

Good luck with the move, it is definitely a heavy machine.

Brad

#1362 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

It might be time for you to drop Kitch a line and see about getting yourself an Escalera!
http://www.flipnoutpinball.com/#!escalera/cee5
Good luck with the move, it is definitely a heavy machine.
Brad

Thanks Brad. I was actually looking at one of those in the past, and actually went to a friends place who had borrowed one to use for his move. Granted we didn't really know what we were doing and were very inexperienced with using the tool, but I couldn't be trusted handling a machine by myself with it. I think you need much practice to be comfortable enough to use it by yourself, but definitely something I will consider in the future. If anyone in the Chicagoland area has one and would like to show me how it's done this weekend with the Banzai, that would be awesome

#1363 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Route 12 rental in palatine rents the LECTROtruck, $40 for 4 hour or $65 for a whole day
http://www.route12rental.com

#1364 4 years ago

Since Barrington is sooo close to me, and much closer than to Chicago.....I would be happy to help you move it to my place!

#1365 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Route 12 rental in palatine rents the LECTROtruck, $40 for 4 hour or $65 for a whole day
http://www.route12rental.com
» YouTube video

I would be happy to rent one if I had someone around that knew what they were doing. My buddy and I tried 3 times with a slightly different model than the one showed and we couldn't do it. I think he tried doing it solo when I left and the Dredd that I dropped off toppled down a couple of stairs. I am not only concerned with the safety of the game, but I think I would have a high chance of killing or hurting myself if I did it solo.

#1366 4 years ago

I would be happy to rent one if I had someone around that knew what they were doing. My buddy and I tried 3 times with a slightly different model than the one showed and we couldn't do it

I've used the lectrotruck and an escalera, I think I prefer the lectrotruck. With the escalera, every step it has the tendency to lunge forward (which is scary, and takes muscle to resist it). Terry from PBL owns an escelara, and he once let a sega godzilla tumble down his stairs when he wasn't focused.
The lectrotruck basically just slides back and forth, so you tilt it back to raise it, then tilt it down so it can push against the next stair. One thing you have to be careful with is making sure you use the tie strap correctly. Because the whole unit moves, you have to make sure you don't strap it around the back. I used the lectrotruck by myself no issue (the buyer also had a bad back, but he just stood behind it to make sure I was lined up)

#1367 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I've used the lectrotruck and an escalera, I think I prefer the lectrotruck. With the escalera, every step it has the tendency to lunge forward (which is scary, and takes muscle to resist it). Terry from PBL owns an escelara, and he once let a sega godzilla tumble down his stairs when he wasn't focused.
The lectrotruck basically just slides back and forth, so you tilt it back to raise it, then tilt it down so it can push against the next stair. One thing you have to be careful with is making sure you use the tie strap correctly. Because the whole unit moves, you have to make sure you don't strap it around the back. I used the lectrotruck by myself no issue (the buyer also had a bad back, but he just stood behind it to make sure I was lined up)

This one does look a lot easier than the one we were trying to use. I'm sure if we saw someone who knew what they were doing in person, we wouldn't have had the issues we had. It is just very difficult to get the right angle and trust it. I would be willing to try it by myself in the future, but not this one time with of all games, a Banzai Run

#1368 4 years ago

It "should" fit in the back of you Explorer if all seats fold down. I have an Aviator, which is based off the Explorer body, and fit all my pins in it without a problem. I had to tie my trunk down for one pin because it just barely fit, but was in 99%. Just bring some string and you should be good to go.

#1369 4 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

It "should" fit in the back of you Explorer if all seats fold down. I have an Aviator, which is based off the Explorer body, and fit all my pins in it without a problem. I had to tie my trunk down for one pin because it just barely fit, but was in 99%. Just bring some string and you should be good to go.

The issue with my explorer (2014) is the head clearance. The machine has to get past an annoying bump where the door latches closed which makes me lose a good 2-3". I just moved a STTNG and it barely fit. I know Banzai Run is taller when folded so I am not optimistic it will fit. I heard of people pushing it on it's side but I am unsure of how much room I was gain by doing that. I am thinking of just renting a Uhaul or Home Depot pick-up just to be safe. I won't be traveling far but I first have to figure out how I am getting it out of the basement!

#1370 4 years ago

I'd be afraid of an Escalera, but that Lectrotruck does seem way safer for your average person to use.

#1371 4 years ago

I haven't used Route 12 rentals for a rental, but the guys at the snowmobile shop for Route 12 are amazing people. I would think, since they are next door to one another and owned by the same people, that the rental place would be just as good.

#1372 4 years ago

Why does that Lectrotruck video seem like it was made in the 70's?

#1373 4 years ago
Quoted from Barron:

No fb for me thanks. Its the devil!

Quoted from gweempose:

I'd be afraid of an Escalera, but that Lectrotruck does seem way safer for your average person to use.

It is a little scary, but you get used to it. Ive used one about half a dozen times now. Its nice being able to get machines IN and OUT of my house by myself. I still need help getting them in the basement though because of my stupid stairwell dimensions.

#1374 4 years ago

I'm looking for a Bride of Pinbot if anyone is looking to sell outright or trade for a High Speed (plus cash).

#1375 4 years ago

Looking for a Stargate if anyone has one reasonably priced.

#1376 4 years ago

F the Lectrotruck. Thing weights a shit ton too. Rented one myself to move a Hydro Thunder. Damn thing is just as scary, if not worse than Escalera which I've also used. I prefer Escalera.

Both require practice IMO to get that comfort level.

#1377 3 years ago

I have nice Stern Galaxy for trade. Open to trade offers. Very nice cabinet, nice boards and playfield looks good. Freshly shopped. BG is very good. Not flaking or scratched up.

shopped out machine.jpg shopped out machine (15).jpg shopped out machine (16).jpg shopped out machine (17).jpg
#1378 3 years ago

I have some more pinball parts for sale locally (I can bring to PATZ or ship as well). As of now, from this lot I have: High Speed topper, TOTAN genie, POTC goodie bag, MM plastic set, HS2 beacon motor, SS crate assembly, Red/Ted head assembly, IJ POA assembly w/motor, TOM trunk assembly, and TAFG manual. All pictured and priced here:

https://plus.google.com/102129504136600475424/posts/d9GhWyKR2g5

Thanks for looking!

Brad

#1379 3 years ago

I have an very nice Elvis I'm putting up for sale shortly. If anyone is interested, let me know.

#1380 3 years ago

Looking for stng, bop, ss, cc and bbb. Long shot on a few I know. These will be for location play incase the owner that sells one ever wants to visit their game again.

#1381 3 years ago

Good luck, IHA. If you find that BBB, let us know where it goes!

#1383 3 years ago

Still on the hunt for a Breakshot

#1384 3 years ago

Anyone have a Mousin Around for sale?

#1385 3 years ago

Told you stephanie could be enticed. Probably won't find a nicer one.

#1386 3 years ago

btw, I dropped the price to $700 on the galaxy because I have 9 insert lights I can't get working. Don't know what the problem is and don't have time to dig into it. Already put in a bunch of time shopping it out and tweeking it. Plays great. clean, displays and backglass is nice.

#1387 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Told you stephanie could be enticed. Probably won't find a nicer one.

You are evil.

#1388 3 years ago

Anyone local looking for stern pro armor? I just upgraded.

#1389 3 years ago

deleted

#1390 3 years ago

For sale 1999 Stern Harley Davidson. $1995.00
Time to thin the herd. New plastics and rubbers.

#1391 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-trek-pro-stern-2013#post-2408468

NEW out of box Star Trek pro. The latest version from stern. all LED. Comes with a external POLK power sub. Not hooked up.

#1392 3 years ago

I have a very nice (understatement) T2 that I plan to sell. I bought it at the Pinball Expo in Rosemont from dealer in Michigan. I think I have owned it 10-12 years. Looking at high $2,000.'s. If interested I can get more details.

The T2 is off the market, thanks for the inquiry's.

Also on the fence about keeping WOZ 75th long term. (keeping WOZ until further notice but wish I play it as much as Mustang )

#1393 3 years ago

delete

#1394 3 years ago

Looking for a Starship Troopers pin.

#1395 3 years ago

Anyone have a ST Pro & interested in trading for an X-Men Pro?

It's HUO, fully LED'd, shaker motor, Laserrific topper, mezel mod belt for wolverine, cliffy set, translate signed by Borg...in perfect shape minus a couple of minor nicks on the head decals but have a replacement set.

PM if interested

Edit:

Added to the marketplace & forum:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ft-x-men-pro-chicagoland-area

#1396 3 years ago

Kinda OT, but if anyone needs a 55" 1080p set for their gameroom, playroom, etc I have one for $300. Its a 2007 Samsung LED DLP. 13" deep but sits fine on a cabinet. Figured Id try here before dealing with craigslist nutjobs. PM me if interested.

#1397 3 years ago

I ended up giving my rear projection set away. It was a 60" Sony XBR SXRD. There just isn't much of a market for deep sets like that these days.

#1398 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I ended up giving my rear projection set away. It was a 60" Sony XBR SXRD

Isn't that crazy? What once cost well over a grand, you can barely give away these days because people want light and thin. Of course if you have the space, nothing wrong with a rear projection.

Someday 42" LCD's will be worth very little, and you'll probably see a spawn of hobbyists building dirt cheap virtuapins.

#1399 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Isn't that crazy? What once cost well over a grand, you can barely give away these days

When I think about how much money I've blown on tech that became obsolete, it practically sickens me. I paid well over 5 grand for that rear projection XBR. I think I paid about $2,300 for my first flat screen, and it was only 22". And don't even get me started on laser discs ... Believe it or not, I paid over $1,000 for my first portable DVD player. It was worth it, though. You should have seen the looks I got from people on airplanes.

#1400 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Believe it or not, I paid over $1,000 for my first portable DVD player. It was worth it, though

Oh the price we pay for cutting edge. I remember when flat screens were still pretty cutting edge around 2000, and a friend bought a 50" plasma for $5k. Like 2 years later that price came down in half.

1989-Tandy-cell-phone[1].jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 299.00
Lighting - Interactive
...redshiftLED
$ 209.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 98.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 999.00
$ 10.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 32.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
€ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 157.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 229.99
$ 149.00
There are 7230 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 145.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside