FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,136 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 243.
#1301 9 years ago

$615! Good lord!

#1302 9 years ago

New price for Sharkey's $1400. Hit me up.

#1303 9 years ago

I inquired on the male model...
image.jpgimage.jpg

#1304 9 years ago

Anyone looking to unload an MMR or MM? I got a very nice STTNG + Cash!

#1305 9 years ago

Still looking for TOTAN. Got a very nice Shadow plus cash or cash only.

**EDIT Shadow is sold pending pickup on Saturday. Looking for TOTAN harder now!**

#1307 9 years ago

Looking for an AC/DC Luci NIB. PM if you have one for sale or trade.

#1308 9 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

I inquired on the male model...
image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

I've played this game, it's a real ball drainer

#1309 9 years ago

I think that coin door is on upside down. Would be easier to play if it was flipped over.

#1310 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I think that coin door is on upside down. Would be easier to play if it was flipped over.

Maybe you are suppose to play face down instead of balls deep...

#1311 9 years ago

sounds like something for the pinball olympics

#1312 9 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

Looking for an AC/DC Luci NIB. PM if you have one for sale or trade.

GAP has one I believe

#1313 9 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

GAP has one I believe

Thanks for the heads up, but I was too late. Mike has sold me some nice pins, but I missed out this time. His NIB AC/DC is sold. I am still looking. Thanks!!

#1314 9 years ago

For those going to MGC next week. I'm looking for 2 things.

Bally Skill Roll

and

Frontline arcade (cabinet doesn't have to be a beauty but has to have nice complete working control panel)

#1315 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Frontline arcade

When that game first came out, I was so addicted to it.

#1316 9 years ago

I loved it. It was unique because it had a spinner that you could push down as a button as well. Hence why I need the control panel in tact and original. Only game I know of that had it.

#1317 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I loved it. It was unique because it had a spinner that you could push down as a button as well. Hence why I need the control panel in tact and original. Only game I know of that had it.

Actually several games used a push/pull spinner. My previous Mame machine had an apache push/pull spinner for games that utilized it.

#1318 9 years ago

humm, i've been looking for spinners that have the push ability, and had a hard time finding them. I do have 2 slick stiks, that I wish pushed down, but they feel so nice, I hate to swap them out.

#1319 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Actually, there were three games in that series that used that type of control: Front Line, Wild Western and Tin Star.

#1320 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Didn't Ikari Warriors also use a push/pull spinner?

#1322 9 years ago
Quoted from VirtualKorean:

Didn't Ikari Warriors also use a push/pull spinner?

Ikari Warriors used a rotating joystick, but you couldn't push/pull it.

#1323 9 years ago

Didn't Discs Of tron have a push pull spinner to aim your disc?

#1324 9 years ago
Quoted from gaberm1972:

no, it was a common spinner, and you had the same TRON joystick for aiming and firing
CIMG2483[1].JPGCIMG2483[1].JPG

#1325 9 years ago

8 Min in. Was a push / pull

Edit 7:30 in shows directions.

#1326 9 years ago

Only reason I forgot about it was, I only made it to that level maybe once or twice.

#1327 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

never heard of wild western or Tin star.

The_Tin_Star_-_1983_-_Taito.jpgThe_Tin_Star_-_1983_-_Taito.jpg

wild_western_cabinet.jpgwild_western_cabinet.jpg

If anybody has the game on the bottom picture - Me want!

#1328 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

For those going to MGC next week. I'm looking for 2 things.

Not going to MGC?

#1329 9 years ago

I'm in the market for a STTNG. Anyone have any leads?

#1330 9 years ago
Quoted from gaberm1972:

Yes

#1331 9 years ago
Quoted from Lame33:

I'm in the market for a STTNG. Anyone have any leads?

MiamiRedSkin just posted a few days ago on this thread about an STTNG for trade.

Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Anyone looking to unload an MMR or MM? I got a very nice STTNG + Cash!

#1332 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Ikari Warriors used a rotating joystick, but you couldn't push/pull it.

Ah, got it. The fuzzy memories of my youth...

#1333 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Not going to MGC?

I'll be there. I was saying if they have this, bring it with them to MGC and i'll pick it up there.

#1334 9 years ago

Officially posted my T3 for trade...will consider selling if no good trade offers present themselves:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-huo-t3-for-trade-chicagoland-area

#1335 9 years ago

Anyone have a nice MAME for sale?

#1336 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Anyone have a nice MAME for sale?

Try Rick at Rick's Game Repair in Elburn (near St. Charles). Great machines, high quailty, good attention to detail. Several different models. Great seller and super nice guy. Great game room too.

http://www.ricksgamerepair.com/

Joe

#1337 9 years ago

Posting this for a friend. He has a Freddy: A Nightmare on Elm Street he is looking to part with. Game is in decent shape, has LEDs, and comes with the grave topper. Let me know if you have any interest. Located in Aurora. Sorry, this is the only pic I have of it right now.

Freddy.jpgFreddy.jpg

#1338 9 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

Try Rick at Rick's Game Repair in Elburn (near St. Charles). Great machines, high quailty, good attention to detail. Several different models. Great seller and super nice guy. Great game room too.
Joe

+1

#1339 9 years ago

Why do all these sweet machines keep coming up in Aurora? Shoot me now.

#1340 9 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

Joe

I second this. Rick came over to my house and fixed multiple issues with my Jurassic Park in less than an hour. Great, knowledgeable guy who is very efficient with his time. And he also left me a flyer for his MAME machine, which looks amazing.

#1341 9 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

Joe

+1 for Rick - good guy

#1342 9 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Why do all these sweet machines keep coming up in Aurora? Shoot me now.

Oh, I can help you with that my friend. Go over and get it, and then bring it to me. We'll play it until the sun comes up, and you go home feeling like you bought it, without the regret of owning it. Fair?

#1343 9 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

Rick is great. Highly recommend, I've used him many times and will many more I'm sure.

#1344 9 years ago

Rick is really great with fixing pinballs, and I also own one of his 4 player MAME machines. It's pricey, but it's legit and has every game imaginable on it. Unfortunately, I bought mine a good time ago, and I've still got a crummy TV monitor in it instead of an LCD screen.
If you've got any questions about it, just PM me.

Steve

#1345 9 years ago
Quoted from bowz:

Rick is really great with fixing pinballs, and I also own one of his 4 player MAME machines. It's pricey, but it's legit and has every game imaginable on it. Unfortunately, I bought mine a good time ago, and I've still got a crummy TV monitor in it instead of an LCD screen.

He doesn't seem to have any information about his MAME machines on his website. I'd love to see some pictures of his work.

Edit: Never mind. I just realized that I've played Rick's MAME's many times at people's houses. I don't think I've seen one of his newer LCD models, though.

#1346 9 years ago

I have some NOS, new, and used parts for sale. Here is the list of everything with pricing, it is updated to reflect availability:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iQcUFvyPz2g_CCdnn5RLrVqZBeNZPt3DWhmYRI1OFVw/edit?usp=sharing

And here is a link to pictures of the all the items referenced above:

https://plus.google.com/photos/102129504136600475424/albums/6134296036763434369

If you have any questions or interest in anything, please just let me know. You are welcome to pickup at my house in Naperville or I can bring items to PATZ as I will be there Saturday. Thanks.

Brad

#1347 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

He doesn't seem to have any information about his MAME machines on his website. I'd love to see some pictures of his work.
Edit: Never mind. I just realized that I've played Rick's MAME's many times at people's houses. I don't think I've seen one of his newer LCD models, though.

In the past, you'd have to email Rick to give you a secure link to the page on which he had MAME machine info.

Not sure if he still builds them. Last time he was up to fix one of our pins, he seemed like his focus was on the virtual pin machines he offers now.

Either way, he's a great guy. I'd highly recommend him.

#1348 9 years ago

For whoever buys the NOS Whodunnit reel decal set, I will include this used (but nice) Mystery Score plastic:

WD1.JPGWD1.JPG
WD2.JPGWD2.JPG

And for the buyer of the NOS Pinball 2000 motherboard, I will include this sealed envelope from Williams with promotional material about the new image of pinball:

P2K-1.JPGP2K-1.JPG
P2K-2.JPGP2K-2.JPG

Brad

#1350 9 years ago

I may be good, but you are AWESOME! Thanks.

Brad

There are 12,136 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/27 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.