FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,110 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 243.
#1151 9 years ago

Just a golden tee 99

#1152 9 years ago

I have a allied TNT dynomite good shape $400 need to fund a purcahse.

I have a 97 Mercedes c230 very clean lot of miles would trade for a pin

#1154 9 years ago

I am out of work and I need to pay some bills. Hell you could probably write it off as charity.

#1156 9 years ago

It's more of the fact that I have no room for anymore games. Already have 8 games at a friends house because i'm out of space.

#1157 9 years ago

I wish I had your problems

#1158 9 years ago

I might be picking up a nice Frank Thomas Big Hurt this weekend. Anyone interested in any trades? I would be happy to add cash depending on game

#1159 9 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

I might be picking up a nice Frank Thomas Big Hurt this weekend. Anyone interested in any trades? I would be happy to add cash depending on game

Let me know if you'd like to sell the Big Hurt outright. Nothing to trade but I would be interested if you're selling.

#1160 9 years ago

Just in Gottlieb Stargate, good condition, needs to be shopped, $2200

#1161 9 years ago

looking for a decent/nice shape Space invaders playfield.

Also would be interested in finding a very nice shape Getaway playfield. it seems the guy who had one fs on pinside fell off the face of the earth .

#1162 9 years ago

Bump for the JP. Fun game especially at price point.

Neo just get rid of your Shadow, you can always pick up another for $1200 later.

#1163 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Neo just get rid of your Shadow, you can always pick up another for $1200 later.

It better be mint for that price!

#1164 9 years ago

WTB AC/DC Premium

#1165 9 years ago

Anyone looking to trade a WoZ? I have a AFM or STTNG I would be interested in trading + Cash.

#1166 9 years ago

Droping the price to 2700 for the star gate I have listed

#1167 9 years ago

I've got a F14 for sale or trade just over the border for a thousand. It looks okay with a fresh coat of paint, but it's stable and plays fast.

Details: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/17881

#1168 9 years ago

Price lowered on the nicely upgraded Attack from Mars I am selling:

$7,800 and includes all upgrades and the decal set

$7,300 color DMD removed, decals not included, shaker motor removed

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ft-attack-from-mars-90-pics-vid-color-dmd

#1169 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

that's exactly what I paid for mine too. Delivered to my house. Guy brought it over, helped me get it in the basement and helped me set it up. $1200. Had a broken upper playfield side to side bracket (most do), but other than that, it was good. Minimal sanctum wear as well. Luckily I have a small pile of those brackets because I bought all 10 that Gene had back in the day when I couldn't find the damn thing for my first shadow I owned. Nobody was making them, so I bought them all. think I have 4 left.

#1170 9 years ago

Looking for a nice GnR. If anyone has one for sale or trade send me a PM.

#1171 9 years ago

Looking to trade my nice Bad Cats for a BK2K, BOP, Whirlwind, or Diner!

Located just over the WI. border in Muskego!

#1172 9 years ago

JP sold thanks for all the interest

#1173 9 years ago
Quoted from gatordad:

WTB AC/DC Premium

Anyone have any leads?
Help a guy out on his B-day

#1174 9 years ago

Looking for a Whitewater if anybody has an extra laying around. Or a TSPP. Thanks

#1175 9 years ago

Hey All - I just picked up a STTNG and I would love to find someone local who could do a full top-side tear down/ shop job. I don't have the room in my 700 sq ft downtown apartment to do an adequate job! If anyone has someone reasonable who does a great job, please let me know! I can drop off the machine.

#1176 9 years ago

Hey All - I just picked up a STTNG and I would love to find someone local who could do a full top-side tear down/ shop job. I don't have the room in my 700 sq ft downtown apartment to do an adequate job! If anyone has someone reasonable who does a great job, please let me know! I can drop off the machine.

Contact mike at Midwest pinball. They do a good job and are pretty reasonable on price and turn around time. Let him know neil sent you.

#1177 9 years ago

Be prepared to pay some serious coin for that. I know someone who paid 500 in labor alone to have his RS shopped.

#1178 9 years ago

I could help you with this. PM me with the details of what all you are looking to have done and we can try to work something out.

-Dave

#1179 9 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Be prepared to pay some serious coin for that. I know someone who paid 500 in labor alone to have his RS shopped.

He paid $800 labor, + parts.

#1180 9 years ago

Just listed my RFM, open to selling but hoping to trade. Love to finally track down a Corvette or Shadow.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ft-revenge-from-mars-could-meet-at-mgc

#1181 9 years ago

I have a corvette available. Just went through it and need to order a replacement coil. The hold side of the ramp diverter is out. I'll let you know when it's ready.

#1182 9 years ago

I am picking up a very nice original non-dp Whirlwind this weekend. Playfield and cabinet both look very nice. Putting an early feeler out there if anyone would be interested in a trade? My short list includes FT, WCS, Met pro, WH20, etc. We can -/+ cash as needed.

#1183 9 years ago

Bump.

I'm looking for excellent examples of Junkyard, ACDC Premium, or Safe Cracker. If you got something, please let me know. I have a WOZECLE (pristine with all new led boards) for trade. To those who contacted for an outright sale of WOZECLE, I want to get line of sight on one of the aforementioned machines first. Thanks for the interest.

#1184 9 years ago

Anyone have an Elvis for sale?

#1185 9 years ago
Quoted from msteinmetz13:

Anyone have an Elvis for sale?

There's one at pinball life, I think the asking price is $3500?

#1186 9 years ago

I have a FT totally shopped, with little wear. Looking to sell, trade or include in price. Not sure what

this listing will do, but I'm open to anything descent.

#1187 9 years ago

I've got a lot of responses for my FT. I can't figure out how to delete my post. Need to get things in order before sale. Give me a little time and I'll repost this machine. Thx

#1188 9 years ago

Just edit it.

#1189 9 years ago

Anyone looking to trade a WoZ? I have a pretty nice AFM

#1190 9 years ago

I have a Johnny Mnemonic to trade if anyone is interested. Looking for something like JD, DH, or ????

#1191 9 years ago

Looking for a FT, BOP, BTF, CC, SS. Let me know if anyone has something they are looking to potentially get rid of. Thanks

#1192 9 years ago

I'll be picking up a Laser Cue this weekend
Anyone interested?

#1193 9 years ago

Anyone have an ice cold beer for sale? Im looking for a nice example. If so, shoot me a PM. Thanks!

#1194 9 years ago

Someone pmed and and spoke with the seller. Deal pending

#1195 9 years ago

anyone have a Bally Skill Roll for sale? Looking for one.

skill roll.jpgskill roll.jpg
#1196 9 years ago

Anyone got a LOTR (not the GAP one)?

#1197 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

anyone have a Bally Skill Roll for sale? Looking for one.

skill roll.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

I know of the location of one. What are they generally worth? I could always make an offer on your behalf neo.

#1198 9 years ago

WTB: Swords of Fury

#1199 9 years ago

Anyone looking for a STTNG? I have a nice one that I would like to trade up for a MMR or Woz. Would also consider LOTR

#1200 9 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

WTB: Swords of Fury

What happened Chitown? I got the impression from the SoF Club you were going to grab the one in Aurora on CL.

There are 12,110 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.