FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,136 posts in this topic. You are on page 223 of 243.
#11101 11 months ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Sounds like Mike follows through, but there may be a gap in communications from him.

I'm actually okay with this, as long as I know to expect it. It's more that if there's silence and I don't know what to expect that I start to worry, but it looks all good now. Thanks everyone!

#11102 11 months ago

Looks like GAP's ad for FF pres is pretty detailed.

https://www.greatamericanpinball.com/product-page/copy-of-foo-fighters-pinball-machine-premium-deposit-2nd-run

I's sure an order confirmation would generate well in advance.

#11103 11 months ago

Still movin:

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Great condition Bram Stokers Dracula. Plays like a dream, no gameplay issues whatsoever. The right side of the cabinet had the normal red-fade but was restored with red gloss ename...”
2023-05-02
Eau Claire, WI
4,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 1108 times

#11104 11 months ago

I still have these two items for sale.

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Used Playfield rotisserie. Would prefer local Pick up.”
2023-05-09
Elkhorn, WI
210 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 398 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs minor work - “I am selling the original, one of a kind Trilogy Brewing co pinball. To my knowledge this is the first pinball machine to dispense beer. It is a homebrew retheme of Bally Star Trek...”
2023-06-10
Elkhorn, WI
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 9400 times

#11105 11 months ago

trilogybeer - love the listing for your Ultimate mod for Godzilla.

#11106 11 months ago

Is anyone sick and tired of their tna or dialed in? I have a crazy beautiful restored whirlwind I'm looking to trade in the marketplace.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/157137

#11108 11 months ago

Ready to purchase Foo Fighters Premium. Anyone have one available feel free to reach out.

#11109 11 months ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Ready to purchase Foo Fighters Premium. Anyone have one available feel free to reach out.

WildRover T-minus 3 months and counting.

#11110 11 months ago

I can deliver anywhere in Chicago tomorrow!

#11111 11 months ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

I can deliver anywhere in Chicago tomorrow!

#11112 11 months ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

WildRover T-minus 3 months and counting.

I just listened to the latest podcast…the last one was awesome. When I heard them talking about FF putting the over under of 3 months I had to laugh. I would take the under on that bet.

I think Foo was trade bait before it even was delivered.

Keep up the great pods WildRover

#11113 11 months ago

Anyone have a Bond LE they are looking to offload or trade? Let me know. Have a Metallica Pro fully loaded and powder coated and a Mando Premium fully loaded with topper as well.

#11114 11 months ago
Quoted from Mjesposi:Anyone have a Bond LE they are looking to offload or trade? Let me know. Have a Metallica Pro fully loaded and powder coated and a Mando Premium fully loaded with topper as well.

ive got a bond le in box, game number 005, but i have plenty of mandalorians, so wouldnt be intersted in that currently

#11115 11 months ago

Favor to ask. Anyone who has bought or sold a game from/to me please send me an IM. This will help me with a personal project I'm working for myself.

Thanks in advance.

#11116 11 months ago
Quoted from Tilt:

ive got a bond le in box, game number 005, but i have plenty of mandalorians, so wouldnt be intersted in that currently

Though having game number 005 would be cool, I'm thinking game number 007 would be awesome!

#11117 11 months ago
Quoted from Dakine747:

Though having game number 005 would be cool, I'm thinking game number 007 would be awesome!

I'm going to venture a guess that one was spoken for long before it was ever even made lol

#11118 11 months ago

Whirlwind back for sale/trade. Be warned this is an incredibly nice, and therefore expensive whirlwind.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Partially restored (almost original) - “Incredibly super nice whirlwind. Plays wonderfully. Has radcals, new fan, new plastics and playfield, rebuilt flippers, leds, clean boards, very clean machine. Really only want to...”
2023-07-09
Roscoe, IL
Trade
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 1761 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11119 11 months ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

I'm going to venture a guess that one was spoken for long before it was ever even made lol

Oh no doubt!

#11120 11 months ago

#11121 11 months ago
Quoted from Mjesposi:

Machine - For Sale

Metallica Pro - LOADED!!!!

Featured

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For sale is a LOADED Metallica Pro from the 2013 run. I am third owner and previous two owners were home use as well but I do not have any pictures or documentation for this one. ...”

36 minutes ago

Batavia, IL
(53 mi)

Mjesposi

Jesus Christ, that color on the trim is amazing.

#11122 11 months ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Jesus Christ, that color on the trim is amazing.

Is that a spec color?

#11123 11 months ago
Quoted from kcZ:

Is that a spec color?

Surprisingly, it isn't. Sometimes people make them look better, and sometimes they look effing horrible.

#11124 11 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Really nice looking Riverboat Gambler for sale. Plays perfectly. Has the rare Diamond Plate playfield with mylar that looks fantastic. One small bubble over the MACHINE insert...”
2023-06-10
Downers Grove, IL
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 855 times

#11125 11 months ago

Weird Al available today NIB. Send PM with any questions. Jim

#11126 11 months ago

I have a friend interested in finding a Big Hurt game, if anyone has one to move that’s not a project please get in touch. Thanks!

#11127 11 months ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

I have a friend interested in finding a Big Hurt game, if anyone has one to move that’s not a project please get in touch. Thanks!

I'll take the project one

#11128 11 months ago

When I read your post this jumped in my mind. "Top men" who, "Top Men". "A friend" who?, "A friend" riight...

#11129 11 months ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

When I read your post this jumped in my mind. "Top men" who, "Top Men". "A friend" who?, "A friend" riight...

TOP........................MEN

#11130 11 months ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

What’s this from, not ringing a bell here

#11131 11 months ago

sup

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Basically new condition. I bought it new in box, just time to make room! Less than 100 plays, everything is in perfect condition no issues to speak of. Includes all the stuff that ...”
2023-05-25
Eau Claire, WI
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 973 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11132 11 months ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

See above: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/223#post-7586720

#11133 11 months ago
Quoted from WildRover:

sup

Machine - For Sale

Foo Fighters (Premium)

New ad!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Basically new condition. I bought it new in box, just time to make room! Less than 100 plays, everything is in perfect condition no issues to speak of. Includes all the stuff that ...”

5 minutes ago

Eau Claire, WI
(207 mi)

WildRover

Wh.....what? You change games faster than underwear!!!

I actually wish you lived closer so I could take advantage of all the sales you do!

#11134 11 months ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Wh.....what? You change games after than underwear!!!
I actually wish you lived closer so I could take advantage of all the sales you do!

Flipping/turning over games that fast, he must not enjoy them?

#11135 11 months ago

He enjoys them. I enjoy not owning things too...TLDR semi-minimalist if you will so I move stuff around a lot to not accumulate too much.

#11136 11 months ago
Quoted from WildRover:

He enjoys them. I enjoy not owning things too...TLDR semi-minimalist if you will so I move stuff around a lot to not accumulate too much.

Wouldn't it be more time and cost effective to just coin drop on location?

#11137 11 months ago
Quoted from MRG:

Wouldn't it be more time and cost effective to just coin drop on location?

Not a ton of locations in the area, and you don't get to remove the glass and tweak the game to play right.

#11138 11 months ago

The closest place to play new games in good condition is 3 hours round trip. I value my time more the older I get so it MAY be more cost efficient to coin drop but I prefer this way. Also whats up @pthermes! Side note, dealing with PTHermes is awesome!

#11139 11 months ago

Reduced price on Weird Al.

#11140 11 months ago

Anyone have a reasonably priced Super Mario Brothers? Kiddos really want one…

#11141 11 months ago

Halloween CE in Madison WI

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale Halloween CE. Has been on route but well maintained and playing well. Only selling as it is time to swap out with another new game. Typical small blems of being a rou...”
2023-05-19
Madison, WI
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 269 times

#11142 11 months ago

Great value on low play loaded mando package

#11143 11 months ago

Reposted my Game of Thrones... still looking to switch it up. Let me know! Thanks

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to trade or sell my got pro. Tastefully modded, subwoofer, shaker, color lcd with gasket, art blades, flag mods, alternate t800 translite to replace the horrid stock one ...”
2023-05-19
Chicago, IL
Trade
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 564 times

#11144 11 months ago

Love the price point there.

#11145 11 months ago

What’s this from, not ringing a bell here

Williams Indiana Jones Pinball match sequence

#11146 11 months ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Gorgeous HUO Star Wars Comic Pro. I am the 2nd owner. It plays perfectly and there is no wear on the playfield, cabinet, or decals. Has roughly 5,000 plays. The last owner had a fe...”
2023-06-22
Eau Claire, WI
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 884 times

#11147 11 months ago

Fourth of July is rapidly approaching celebrate properly by adding one of these to your collection!

Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs minor work - “I am selling the original, one of a kind Trilogy Brewing co pinball. To my knowledge this is the first pinball machine to dispense beer. It is a homebrew retheme of Bally Star Trek...”
2023-06-10
Elkhorn, WI
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 9400 times

#11148 11 months ago

I have a Rush topper in hand if you need one. Still in box. $1650 cash

#11149 11 months ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

I have a Rush topper in hand if you need one. Still in box. $1650 cash

Darn. Just ordered mine on Saturday. Would of preferred local

#11150 11 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Star Wars Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Very good condition, excellent pf and very good cabinet. Works as it should. Could use a good cleaning / shop out. Includes Darth Vader topper, hole protectors and perfectplay ru...”
2023-05-23
Peotone, IL
5,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 255 times

Possibly interested in trades, could package it with a pretty nice Whirlwind if anyone looking for a 2 for 1…….

There are 12,136 posts in this topic. You are on page 223 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/223?hl=ballderdash and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.