FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,110 posts in this topic. You are on page 222 of 243.
#11051 11 months ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Hey guys, just another friendly reminder that you MUST create an ad for any game that you are selling or trading in this thread that is over $3,000. That means no posts such as, "I'm thinking about selling my Walking Dead premium. Hit me up if you're interested." or "I've got a gorgeous HUO STTNG that I'm looking to trade." If you have a game that you want to sell or trade, please create an official marketplace ad BEFORE posting about it. I've been very relaxed about this, but I'm going to have to start deleting posts if people don't follow the rules. Thanks!

Will do. Apologies.

I just recently lost $1500 because I believed the 'legit ad' someone made on condition but when I received the game it was not as described (they would not cover shipping costs even though they agreed it was not as described).

I lately have been gun-shy and tried to be more relaxed about transactions (twice) but I totally get we need to help support the website for this to even exist.

#11052 11 months ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Hey guys, just another friendly reminder that you MUST create an ad for any game that you are selling or trading in this thread that is over $3,000. That means no posts such as, "I'm thinking about selling my Walking Dead premium. Hit me up if you're interested." or "I've got a gorgeous HUO STTNG that I'm looking to trade." If you have a game that you want to sell or trade, please create an official marketplace ad BEFORE posting about it. I've been very relaxed about this, but I'm going to have to start deleting posts if people don't follow the rules. Thanks!

Please follow Gweem's direction and AFTER always make sure to post in this thread. I'd still like to see more games stay in IL and within this sub community. But create an ad first then let us know in here.

#11053 11 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

How about…
$300 for a brand new TNA playfield?
$125 For a very nice wall art LW3 playfield?
PM me for pics if interested.
Also, I’ll contribute to pinside on the sale. I just don’t want to make an actual ad and have to deal with shipping.
Thanks!

These are still available if anyone is interested.

#11054 11 months ago
Quoted from gweempose:

when was this policy started ?

#11055 11 months ago
Quoted from vegasplayer:

Time to sell two working projects that I don't have the time to work on. Easy first-floor load-out. Cash on glass. No trades.
1. Torpedo Alley: New X-pin display and above average cosmetics. Game fires up and plays, but needs to be shopped out and several connectors for the GI rebuilt. Comes with new (but not installed) X-pin power supply. $2,400.
2. Lighting: New back glass and very nice cosmetics for this title. Game fires up and will start a game, but will not kick out a ball. Needs several connectors on power supply rebuilt. $1,600.
Will have pictures after Wednesday.

A great seller and very fair prices. GLWS!

#11056 11 months ago

Thank you, sir.

#11057 11 months ago
Quoted from luch:

When was this policy started?

The policy has been in effect for many years. It is clearly stated in the "Marketplace Rules" section of the Pinside Community Rules:

https://pinside.com/pinball/help/pinsidecom-community-rules

Here's the relevant section:

"Games listed in the regional For Sale forum threads must have an accompanying MarketPlace ad (embedded via the shortlink provided in the ad) if the game is $3,000 or greater. Intentional lower pricing to skirt this rule (i.e. listing for $2,995) is not allowed."

#11058 11 months ago

Wish I had more room this game is so good:

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Great condition Bram Stokers Dracula. Plays like a dream, no gameplay issues whatsoever. The right side of the cabinet had the normal red-fade but was restored with red gloss ename...”
2023-05-02
Eau Claire, WI
4,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 1108 times

#11059 11 months ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Wish I had more room this game is so good:

I love listening to the podcast and hearing you rave about a game, only to see it listed a few days later. Living that #noboltlife!

(love the show. thank you!)

#11060 11 months ago
Quoted from scootss:

I love listening to the podcast and hearing you rave about a game, only to see it listed a few days later. Living that #noboltlife!
(love the show. thank you!)

Dude seriously. “This game kills! Brings me back to my childhood. I love everything about it” - A week later, “Sold it” wtf?!

#11061 11 months ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Will do. Apologies.
I just recently lost $1500 because I believed the 'legit ad' someone made on condition but when I received the game it was not as described (they would not cover shipping costs even though they agreed it was not as described).
I lately have been gun-shy and tried to be more relaxed about transactions (twice) but I totally get we need to help support the website for this to even exist.

Was this a pinside ad? Who the hell was it?

#11062 11 months ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Hey guys, just another friendly reminder that you MUST create an ad for any game that you are selling or trading in this thread that is over $3,000. That means no posts such as, "I'm thinking about selling my Walking Dead premium. Hit me up if you're interested." or "I've got a gorgeous HUO STTNG that I'm looking to trade." If you have a game that you want to sell or trade, please create an official marketplace ad BEFORE posting about it here. I've been very relaxed about this, but I'm going to have to start deleting posts if people don't follow the rules. Thanks!

You should thread eject yourself, ty in advance. then you will have no worries

#11063 11 months ago

reminds me of Mike Pascak or whatever his name shaking down pin sales in the parking lot of Chi expo

#11064 11 months ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Dude seriously. “This game kills! Brings me back to my childhood. I love everything about it” - A week later, “Sold it” wtf?!

To each his own man!

#11065 11 months ago
Quoted from centerflank:

reminds me of Mike Pascak or whatever his name shaking down pin sales in the parking lot of Chi expo

Was he trying to collect cash just like a street thug because it was his turf? What an ass.

#11066 11 months ago

Does anyone have a nice Centaur (1) they would sell or trade?

#11067 11 months ago

Interested in a Foo Fighters Premium. Any dealers interested in working out some kind of trade feel free to reach out. If a trade happens will donate to pinside.

#11068 11 months ago

R&M posted

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling Rick & Morty BSE #59. I've been the only owner. In nearly perfect condition. There is one small nick in the cabinet art near the left flipper. I believe it left the...”
2023-05-04
Madison, WI
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 164 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11069 11 months ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I am looking to sell or trade my GNR towards a Foo Fighters. I am the original owner and the game is in excellent condition and has very low plays (Currently showing only 325 tota...”
11 months ago
Hawthorn Woods, IL
Expired!

Photos coming soon. Game looks and plays like new. Very low plays like most of my games.

#11070 11 months ago

looking for HUO TSPP.

Thanks in advance, I will make a tier 7 contribution, etc.

#11071 11 months ago

Machine - Pre-order Spot
Pre-order spot for a game (Personal only) - “I had ordered and placed a $250 deposit down on a Godzilla Premium through a Chicago area distributor last June but recently ended up buying one locally because I am impatient. ...”
2023-05-05
Trout Valley, IL
250 (Firm)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 231 times

Selling my reservation spot that I put a deposit down last June. I got impatient a month ago when a deal came up and bought it...

#11072 11 months ago

If anyone is looking to get rid of a Star Wars Comic Pro let me know please.

#11073 11 months ago
Quoted from WildRover:

If anyone is looking to get rid of a Star Wars Comic Pro let me know please.

one just listed in florida on here.

#11074 11 months ago

Other - For Sale
“Selling a Pachislo Slot that came in deal with some other pins. Has the door key and the important clear key for resetting the errors. Working, has some tokens and I will throw ...”
2023-05-07
Rockford, IL
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 750 times

#11075 11 months ago

Considering trading my Dr Who and Getaway for a Godzilla Premium.

#11076 11 months ago
Quoted from mjenison:

Considering trading my Dr Who and Getaway for a Godzilla Premium.

All three terrific games!

#11077 11 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
AC/DC (Pro) Archived
Routed - fresh off route - “Great game. Upgraded to non ghosting leds. Swinging bell mod. Flipper fidelity speaker upgrades and back box light show. Cannon upgrade and new ramps. Shaker and external volume to...”
2023-05-10
Champaign, IL
Trade
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 647 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11078 11 months ago

Looking to hire someone to deliver a couple games from Chicago to Milwaukee.

Send me a message if this might work.

Thank you!

#11079 11 months ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Looking to hire someone to deliver a couple games from Chicago to Milwaukee.
Send me a message if this might work.
Thank you!

how many?

#11080 11 months ago

I have got a playfield rotisserie for sale.

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Used Playfield rotisserie. Would prefer local Pick up.”
2023-05-09
Elkhorn, WI
210 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 398 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11081 11 months ago

#11082 11 months ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I am looking to sell or trade my GNR towards a Foo Fighters. I am the original owner and the game is in excellent condition and has very low plays (Currently showing only 325 tota...”
11 months ago
Hawthorn Woods, IL
Expired!

$500 price drop. The new price is 8200 firm for a like new GNR LE.

#11083 11 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Restored Road Show. Clear coated playfield New cabinet decals New translite New speaker panel Powder coated armor and legs (couple scratches on rail) ColorDMD new speakers in back...”
11 months ago
Richfield, WI
Expired!

Looking to change things up a bit. Really nice example here.

#11084 11 months ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Machine - For Sale

Guns N' Roses (LE) (Chicago Area)

6% OFF!

5 days ago

Hawthorn Woods, IL
(50 mi)

jeffgoldstein2

$500 price drop. The new price is 8200 firm for a like new GNR LE.

Holy hell that's a great price.

#11085 11 months ago

How's it goin', eh? I'm up here in Wisconsin, where they closed all the Regal theaters, and I have an old Regal gift card that should be worth $25. I can't be sure because it's so old there's no PIN on it, you have to bring it to the theater to see.

So who wants it? I'll send it to you free of charge, I'd just like to see it get used, assuming it is good. First to PM gets it! (But please be someone who will use it themselves.)

Dan

#11086 11 months ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

How's it goin', eh? I'm up here in Wisconsin, where they closed all the Regal theaters, and I have an old Regal gift card that should be worth $25. I can't be sure because it's so old there's no PIN on it, you have to bring it to the theater to see.
So who wants it? I'll send it to you free of charge, I'd just like to see it get used, assuming it is good. First to PM gets it! (But please be someone who will use it themselves.)
Dan

I think you can use that card at AMC.

#11087 11 months ago

Looking to connect with Thorn-in-pinball Anyone have his contact or could let him know that I’m trying to PM him? TY

#11088 11 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Love the game. Had some things come up and have 2 other games inbound. Going to let this one go for now. No known issues but haven’t played it a ton. No errors.”
2023-05-10
Dixon, IL
10,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 532 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11089 11 months ago

Now that I think about it, you might have the best username on pinside.

#11090 11 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

I think you can use that card at AMC.

Thanks, but all we have around here now is Marcus.

Card has been claimed! Just happy to see it get used.

#11091 11 months ago

Has anyone here worked with Great American Pinball? What is their communication style like?

Nothing major, I just put an order for a second run of FF Prem NIB when I noticed they had an ad here on Pinside about how they still had some slots available for the first production run. I'm almost certain that's just a copy-paste error, but when I sent over an email, and a follow up a few weeks later, I heard nothing back.

It's not a super big deal, but a "oh, no, those are all gone now, sorry about that" would have been nice... I just want to make sure to not get worried about things.

#11092 11 months ago
Quoted from thekiyote:

Has anyone here worked with Great American Pinball? What is their communication style like?
Nothing major, I just put an order for a second run of FF Prem NIB when I noticed they had an ad here on Pinside about how they still had some slots available for the first production run. I'm almost certain that's just a copy-paste error, but when I sent over an email, and a follow up a few weeks later, I heard nothing back.
It's not a super big deal, but a "oh, no, those are all gone now, sorry about that" would have been nice... I just want to make sure to not get worried about things.

I’ve worked with Mike at GAP. Always comes through but communication isn’t the best. Follow up with him and give him a call.

#11093 11 months ago
Quoted from thekiyote:

Mike and crew are good people. He will see it through for you.

#11094 11 months ago

Awesome, that’s kinda what I figured. He seems to have done a lot of sales here, so I figured if there was something to worry about, it would have come up (one of the reasons I went with him), but it’s good to get confirmation.

#11095 11 months ago
Quoted from thekiyote:

I do know that Mike will fight for you if you get a machine from him that has defects. Very impressive how they have your back.

#11096 11 months ago
Quoted from thekiyote:

You should not worry. He's been in business for decades.

#11097 11 months ago

GAP has been awesome to work with and comes through for me every time. It’s nice living 15 mins away from his storefront. I bought 5 machines from him since 2020 and all went well. Follow up again and he’ll get back to you.

#11098 11 months ago

I'll just re-iterate what everyone else said about GAP & Mike. Not the best communicator, but solid seller and distributor. I got on his waitlist early for a Godzilla Prem when it was sold out everywhere else and he called me a few weeks later telling me I could have it in a week. He 100% delivers (he just may not reply immediately )

#11099 11 months ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Mike at GAP always comes through but communication isn’t the best.
Follow up with him and give him a call.

Quoted from John-Floyd:

GAP has been awesome to work with every time.
Follow up again and he’ll get back to you.

Quoted from tbaum:

What everyone else said about GAP & Mike. Not the best communicator, but solid seller and distributor. He just may not reply immediately.

Sounds like Mike follows through, but there may be a GAP in communications from him.

#11100 11 months ago

Mike @ G.A.P. is a great person to deal with and will take care of you.

There are 12,110 posts in this topic. You are on page 222 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/222 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.