FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,096 posts in this topic. You are on page 220 of 242.
#10951 1 year ago
Quoted from Joz:

I got an estimate for powder coating my Whitewater. It was ~$450 for rails, lockdown bar, legs, bolts, head hinges, the topper bar, and plunger housing. Is this about right for cost? Is this about what I should expect? This is my first time doing powder coating with a restoration.
Thanks

depends on where and what your getting done color and finish wise. If your talking a specialty shop and custom color and finish, yeah probably. if your talking flat black at and industrial center no. Have an industrial coater here in town and they run the ovens 24/7. I can get a full machine including coin door for $140ish but its flat or semi black and they sneak it in with another run. If I do a custom color (candy red is actually 3 trips thru the oven) its over $300 if they have the powder and over 4 if they have to order the color.

#10952 1 year ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I’ll buy you a beer Assface! ❤️

Quoted from badbilly27:

I'll buy you one back Asshat! Been too long.

This is the love that makes pinball great! Welcome back to the addiction asshat, I mean Corey!

#10953 1 year ago
Quoted from gatordad:

This is the love that makes pinball great! Welcome back to the addiction asshat, I mean Corey!

ill buy you a beer at some point also! Hopefully Expo

#10954 1 year ago
Quoted from robnotto:

What are you thinking about listing? I am always interested in acquiring games.
Kate and I are going on Sunday…agreed it is a great show.

Maybe DemoMan, WCS 94 and AIQ Pro.

#10955 1 year ago
Quoted from Joz:

I got an estimate for powder coating my Whitewater. It was ~$450 for rails, lockdown bar, legs, bolts, head hinges, the topper bar, and plunger housing. Is this about right for cost? Is this about what I should expect? This is my first time doing powder coating with a restoration.
Thanks

that's expensive as all hell. I've bought sets for $350, with all the hardware included.

#10956 1 year ago

Looking for an Aerosmith pro &/or Godzilla pro!

#10957 1 year ago

I have a really nice JackBot I might consider selling.

#10958 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Game came from a family who owned it for 8 years and rarely played. Could use a shop out and flipper rebuilds. Cosmetics: - Cabinet is nice, some small wrinkling by legs which ca...”
2023-04-03
Prospect Heights, IL
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 420 times

#10959 1 year ago

be smart to go to a local powdercoat business, pinsiders usually charge alot more

#10960 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/153533

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For Sale or Trade Great condition BSD. (more pics via PM) Left side still red, front and right fully faded. Backbox and inserts are full LED. GI is mixed LED and Incandescent. N...”
2023-03-15
Oak Creek, WI
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 520 times

#10961 1 year ago

Will be putting up a AIQ Pro, HOU second owner, shortly.

#10962 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/143825

I'm putting this Deadpool pro up for trade one more time. Let me know what you have. Has the fixes from day to prevent any playfield damage at the ramps. Comes with shaker. Like all my games, has extremely low plays and is very clean.

#10963 1 year ago

Oh also, figured I'd throw this up too. Ps5 disk system. Barley used. Comes with gt7 and horizontal forbidden west and 3d Sony headphones for the system. Thinking $450. Just don't use the darn thing.

#10964 1 year ago

I will be in tthe market for a TMNT Premium sometime soon. Either cash or trade (only 2 games on the possible chopping block would be a gorgeous GoT pro modded out and a X-men LE Wolverine). Feel free to PM me if anyone wants to start the process. Have a good rest of the week!

#10965 1 year ago

BTW...if anyone wants to trade a Jurassic Park Premium OR EHOH Premium for a Demolition Man/AIQ Pro (1 for 2) PM me.

#10966 1 year ago

Does anyone local want to get rid of their dialed in le? Looking about 8k range for a nice one.

#10967 1 year ago

Looking for a Foo Fighters LE if anyone has one or has a spot for one? Have a DP Premium + cash to trade or could do just cash.

#10968 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Does anyone local want to get rid of their dialed in le? Looking about 8k range for a nice one.

Not too far away.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-dialed-in-le-61

#10969 1 year ago
Quoted from jellikit:

* Disclaimer - this is not a pinball machine. *
I have a Capcom CPS-2 arcade in red 'Z' style-cabinet, 100% working with nice display for sale. This cabinet loads from the front with the control panel dropping down to pull out the PCB. It features the CPS-2 'A' system and includes two 'B' boards, Street Fighter Alpha 3 and X-Men vs. Street Fighter. These are both blue USA versions where the batteries have been replaced. If interested, let me know and if sold I will happily donate to Pinside. Thanks.

To follow-up, if anyone is interested in the 'A' board, either/both of the 'B' boards, or the cabinet itself independent of the CPS-2 cabinet, please let me know. Thanks and Happy Easter!

#10970 1 year ago

Will be listing an OK Williams Dracula pin this weekend.

#10971 1 year ago

I’m looking for a nice TMNT Premium if anyone is looking to sell/trade. I have a very nice GoT pro with really nice mods.

#10972 1 year ago

I am in the market for a TMNT Premium to buy/trade for. I have a beautiful GoT Pro with tons of great mods in fantastic shape. Let me know!

#10973 1 year ago
Quoted from Manderko1:I’m looking for a nice TMNT Premium if anyone is looking to sell/trade. I have a very nice GoT pro with really nice mods.

Quoted from Manderko1:

I am in the market for a TMNT Premium to buy/trade for. I have a beautiful GoT Pro with tons of great mods in fantastic shape. Let me know!

It went from very nice to beautiful in 15 minutes.

#10974 1 year ago
Quoted from Manderko1:

KingPinGames had TMNT Prem available at MGC.

#10975 1 year ago
Quoted from kcZ:

It went from very nice to beautiful in 15 minutes.

I posted it but then didn’t see it so I re-wrote it and added some mustard. Then saw both were posted and panicked.

#10976 1 year ago
Quoted from Manderko1:

Talk to Bigciy1200 as he has been talking about listing one.

#10977 1 year ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Talk to Bigciy1200 as he has been talking about listing one.

Will do. Thanks bud.

#10978 1 year ago
Quoted from Manderko1:

I have a few new in box if you are looking to go that route.

#10979 1 year ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

I have a few new in box if you are looking to go that route.

Appreciate it, my man! With this title I think I will stick with pre-owned. Have a great weekend!

#10980 1 year ago

Looking for a dialed in. Standard or LE. OK with routed or one with cosmetic blemishes

#10981 1 year ago

Would probably be willing to sell my GoT pro outright if someone wants to make an offer. (Ad is just for trade). Found something I’m interested in. Asking $7,500.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/155124

#10982 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Second owner. HOU non smoking home. Beautiful AIQ Pro. HOU condition. Currently has movie clip code on it from Spider. Really enhances the experience, so well done. Can be easi...”
2023-04-10
Prospect Heights, IL
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 208 times

#10983 1 year ago

I'm in the Chicagoland area for my father-in-law's 60th this week and I think he would love a nice EM to complement his Bally Supersonic.

I've checked marketplace here and Craigslist but haven't seen anything too interesting. Anybody have anything they'd be willing to let go?

#10984 1 year ago
Quoted from frisbez:

I'm in the Chicagoland area for my father-in-law's 60th this week and I think he would love a nice EM to complement his Bally Supersonic.
I've checked marketplace here and Craigslist but haven't seen anything too interesting. Anybody have anything they'd be willing to let go?

Thats cool I can only hope one day my son in law would but me a pinball machine.

#10985 1 year ago
Quoted from frisbez:

Drop chad a note, he often has some older machines and is up in Rockford. Good luck!

#10986 1 year ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Drop chad a note, he often has some older machines and is up in Rockford. Good luck!

Bally Freedom perhaps.

#10987 1 year ago

If anyone is making the trip from Chicago to PinBrew this Friday and you have any Bally/WMS prototype stuff that you might be interested in letting go, let’s talk!!!

#10988 1 year ago

I'm still looking for a nice example of a Star Light if anyone has any leads I'd appreciate it

thanks

#10989 1 year ago

I know where we could break in and steal one. Guard dog is pretty chill.

#10990 1 year ago

Looking for a Gottlieb Count-Down. Can pick up with C-O-G.

#10991 1 year ago
Quoted from cleanandlevel:

I'm still looking for a nice example of a Star Light if anyone has any leads I'd appreciate it
thanks

Ex Illinois guy?

#10992 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/155321

Looking to sell a used Diner playfield. 60 big ones. Pick up prefered. In restorable shape, I should think.

#10993 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/155321
Looking to sell a used Diner playfield. 60 big ones. Pick up prefered. In restorable shape, I should think

In case you (or someone you know) is coming to Pinfest in Allentown, I would take it.

#10994 1 year ago

Switched over to a power mate. Selling my Escalera with powered forklift and big wheel.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“66" 1200lb Escalera with powered forklift attachment and big wheel attachment. Good battery that been kept on a charger (also included).”
2023-03-12
Arlington Heights, IL
1,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 250 times

#10995 1 year ago
Quoted from kklank:Ex Illinois guy?

He’s posted this in almost every regional forum. Spam.

#10996 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

He’s posted this in almost every regional forum. Spam.

He just really wants a Star Light. Can't blame him - great game.

#10997 1 year ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

He just really wants a Star Light. Can't blame him - great game.

I have a really nice half of one sitting here

#10998 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “I have this GF CE paid in full coming from Great American Pinball. You can pick it up there when it arrives (May I’m told) Of you can pay them to have it shipped. That’s betw...”
2023-04-14
Dixon, IL
14,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 470 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10999 1 year ago

I’d be interested in FF pro as part of a trade/cash deal is it were local.

#11000 1 year ago

There are 12,096 posts in this topic. You are on page 220 of 242.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/220?hl=pinball-obsessed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.