FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,132 posts in this topic. You are on page 219 of 243.
#10901 1 year ago

Droppin. I'll be in the Chicago area Wednesday (3/15) and could possibly bring it along if there's interest.

#10902 1 year ago
Quoted from dudah:

Trout Valley is also nice! Anywhere in that general area would be awesome. Our current budget is 770k. Despite having good credit and plenty of savings, doesn’t help when the housing market is still in such short supply. That paired with our desire for a large unique home makes it even harder. We don’t have a kid (yet) so have some runway but it will only get harder!

Gotcha, will keep an eye open for homes. When you get out this way hit me up!

#10903 1 year ago

I just want to say Pinball-Obsessed is truly great to work with. I backed out of a deal with him today.

He was willing to go the extra mile and I got 'cold feet' even after already confirming price/time etc. Just wanted to apologize because It happens to me often as well (it sucks) and I hate doing it to others.

#10904 1 year ago
Quoted from WildRover:

I just want to say Pinball-Obsessed is truly great to work with. I backed out of a deal with him today.
He was willing to go the extra mile and I got 'cold feet' even after already confirming price/time etc. Just wanted to apologize because It happens to me often as well (it sucks) and I hate doing it to others.

#FigureItOut just messing you on that one! I was going to buy the mods and armor off him though.

#10905 1 year ago

Yeah that Pinball-obsessed guy is an awesome dude…

#10906 1 year ago

I’m going to be listing a HUO LoV Deluxe (shaker, art blades, awesome viking shooter rod, skull flipper toppers, topper) at some point when FF Prem gets closer. Should be in a month or so but just wanted to see if anyone was interested. Going to list for $7200 but will have some wiggle room for the group. Hit me up if interested.

#10907 1 year ago

I’m looking for nice examples of:
Theatre of Magic
White Water
Creech

For Trade:
Toy Story CE nib
Black Knight LE
Fathom Mermaid

Any difference in cash, we can sort out. Also could purchase outright if you don’t want to trade. Anks!

#10908 1 year ago

Have a brand new TNA replacement playfield for sale.

$350 TNA playfield

I also have a Lethal Weapon 3 playfield for wall art. It’s in decent Shape and shows very nice for wall art.

$150 LW3 playfield

PM me for pics.

***Local sale only
***No shipping

Pick up in Lake Zurich, otherwise can meet somewhere if it’s a cruise.

#10909 1 year ago

Speaking of TNA...dropping TNA CE again. $7800. Deal of the century I just need room!

#10910 1 year ago

Changed ad to "for sale". Still willing to trade for/towards Rick and Morty tho.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Moving to sell outright now or trade for towards a Rick and morty. This game if thrones has a bunch of tasteful mods: alternate translite, shaker, upgraded audio, flag mod, art b...”
2023-03-23
Chicago, IL
Archived after: 56 days
Viewed: 1597 times

Thanks!

#10911 1 year ago

Anyone interested in an UM BSE? Thinking about listing it. Has a couple hundred plays and is in like new condition. This is the version with no topper and the black sparkle powder coated armor.

#10912 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Anyone interested in an UM BSE? Thinking about listing it. Has a couple hundred plays and is in like new condition. This is the version with no topper and the black sparkle powder coated armor.

You are going to take a bath on that one.

#10913 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/153525

Hello.

Just listed my like new Bond LE for 12K....my loss is your gain.

Easy pick up in Mt Prospect.

Price is firm.

Let me know if interested.

Thanks.

#10914 1 year ago

Does anyone have a LOTR playfield? Not wall-art, but a useable one...

#10915 1 year ago

Looking to trade or sell at MGC

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For Sale or Trade Great condition BSD. (more pics via PM) Left side still red, front and right fully faded. Backbox and inserts are full LED. GI is mixed LED and Incandescent. N...”
2023-03-15
Oak Creek, WI
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 520 times

#10916 1 year ago

Putting my 2007 Red Spider-man up for sale, this game was lightly routed at some point but is in excellent condition shows under 2750 plays, has a bunch of upgrades which include, all LED's, clear titan rubbers throughout, NLA pin bits webbed plastic protectors, powder coated blue armor and legs, color changing flipper buttons, under cab led kit synced to gameplay, shaker, speaker lights with red spider inserts, new glass and balls, Red film over dmd.
Looks great, plays fast and is a ton of fun, it's error free. DM for price and pics
Located in New Lenox IL 60451

Added 13 months ago:

Donation made

#10917 1 year ago
Quoted from gatordad:

DM for price and pics

I think you gotta create a market ad with a price.

Sincerely,
not a mod but curious

#10918 1 year ago

Someone buy that TNA CE , it’s brand spanking new .I would buy it but the Foo be calling me man

#10919 1 year ago

Figure i'd drop this here, gotta free up some space. Will have a few more games posted over the next day or 3 including Gottlieb FunLand, Alice Cooper and a Primus at a rock bottom price, though wait for the ad for Primus, a lot of shitty details for that one.
I'd be willing to make a bundle deal.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Space Time Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale, Bally Space Time, works 100%. Has fairly new rubber on it, and I rebuilt the flippers when I got it a few years ago. The Playfield is pretty nice, no major wear especia...”
2023-03-16
Joliet, IL
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 302 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10920 1 year ago

And Fun Land, rest I'll put up in the coming days

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fun Land Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Ok, next up Gottlieb Fun Land. Pretty fun Gottlieb Wedgehead. Got new rubber, I think one or 2 bulbs are out, if I have some 44 or 47's laying around I'll get it fully lit before...”
2023-03-16
Joliet, IL
400 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 296 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10921 1 year ago

Anyone have a used Godzilla Pro/Premium for sale (under MSRP) - Send me a PM if you do

#10922 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

I think you gotta create a market ad with a price.
Sincerely,
not a mod but curious

You are correct, I'll make a donation to pinside if it sells from that post, which is likely to happen this weekend

#10923 1 year ago

But like, part of the reason they force you to make an ad is so that the price is public. Never understood the "DM for price" secrecy.

#10924 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale Iron Maiden Premium All original (except pinballs), no mods. Plays great, everything works. Cabinet is flawless. Elk Grove Village”
2023-03-16
Elk Grove Village, IL
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 283 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10925 1 year ago

Will be listing for trade or sale a JJP Guns N’ Roses LE this weekend. Not many plays on the game in like new condition. Some games I have interest include lord of the rings, tron, foo fighters, black knight swords of rage premium and possibly some others.

#10926 1 year ago

Alice Cooper up for sale. I never got a chance to post primus here, as soon as I posted it got an avalanche of messages and it's spoken for. So here we go, last one....

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Up for sale is my Documented HUO, First owner Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle. I personally picked it up at Spooky. The game is absolutely mint with no issues whatsoever that i am...”
2023-03-18
Joliet, IL
8,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 349 times

#10927 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Have a brand new TNA replacement playfield for sale.
$350 TNA playfield
I also have a Lethal Weapon 3 playfield for wall art. It’s in decent Shape and shows very nice for wall art.
$150 LW3 playfield
PM me for pics.
***Local sale only
***No shipping
Pick up in Lake Zurich, otherwise can meet somewhere if it’s a cruise.

How about…

$300 for a brand new TNA playfield?

$125 For a very nice wall art LW3 playfield?

PM me for pics if interested.

Also, I’ll contribute to pinside on the sale. I just don’t want to make an actual ad and have to deal with shipping.

Thanks!

#10928 1 year ago

Looking for nice examples of the following:

Checkpoint
Baywatch
Surf ‘n Safari
EBD (no hardtop playfield)
Comet
Fire
Barracora

#10929 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is a very low play (145 plays but will go up a few until sold) documented HUO Legends of Valhalla Deluxe edition. I am second owner and the first owner only put a few d...”
2023-03-17
Lake Forest, IL
7,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 241 times

Pristine HUO LoV Deluxe with a couple nice mods and under 150 plays. Will need 2 people to get it out of my basement.

#10930 1 year ago

Anyone have a lead on any Godzilla side armor? My 16 month old is getting into hitting the flippers on my games, but he has grubby fingers

#10931 1 year ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Anyone have a lead on any Godzilla side armor? My 16 month old is getting into hitting the flippers on my games, but he has grubby fingers

i have 25+ sets in stock

shoot me an email and we will get a set out to you.

$290 shipped to your curb

[email protected]

#10933 1 year ago

* Disclaimer - this is not a pinball machine. *

I have a Capcom CPS-2 arcade in red 'Z' style-cabinet, 100% working with nice display for sale. This cabinet loads from the front with the control panel dropping down to pull out the PCB. It features the CPS-2 'A' system and includes two 'B' boards, Street Fighter Alpha 3 and X-Men vs. Street Fighter. These are both blue USA versions where the batteries have been replaced. If interested, let me know and if sold I will happily donate to Pinside. Thanks.

#10935 1 year ago
Quoted from vegasplayer:

Looking for nice examples of the following:
Checkpoint
Baywatch
Surf ‘n Safari
EBD (no hardtop playfield)
Comet
Fire
Barracora

Also looking for a nice Gilligan’s Island

#10936 1 year ago
Quoted from jellikit:

* Disclaimer - this is not a pinball machine. *
I have a Capcom CPS-2 arcade in red 'Z' style-cabinet, 100% working with nice display for sale. This cabinet loads from the front with the control panel dropping down to pull out the PCB. It features the CPS-2 'A' system and includes two 'B' boards, Street Fighter Alpha 3 and X-Men vs. Street Fighter. These are both blue USA versions where the batteries have been replaced. If interested, let me know and if sold I will happily donate to Pinside. Thanks.

The display looks good. There is an area on the back of the cabinet where the MDF is damaged. I took some pictures of the cabinet and short video found below:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rM4B8-G7XfbhOznbWBIsSlnN67xI91h6?usp=share_link

$600 cash on the console. PM with any questions. Thanks.

#10937 1 year ago

Midwest Gaming Classic this weekend. Consider attending as they put on a great show of pinball and video games.

Who's going? Who wants to buy me a beer? jk

Anyone buying/selling/trading this weekend?

I'm getting my shit in order in next two days. May be listing a few items. I know there's a thread for MGC, but interested what's up with Chicago peeps.

#10938 1 year ago

My son & I will be up there Saturday, 1st timers!

#10940 1 year ago
Quoted from badbilly27: I'm getting my shit in order in next two days. May be listing a few items. I know there's a thread for MGC, but interested what's up with Chicago peeps.

What are you thinking about listing? I am always interested in acquiring games.

Kate and I are going on Sunday…agreed it is a great show.

#10941 1 year ago

Also looking for nice examples of Black Rose and Party Zone

#10942 1 year ago
Quoted from vegasplayer:

Also looking for nice examples of Black Rose and Party Zone

You can just let everyone know you are looking for any DMD machine from 1991 or 1992.

#10943 1 year ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Midwest Gaming Classic this weekend. Consider attending as they put on a great show of pinball and video games.
Who's going? Who wants to buy me a beer? jk
Anyone buying/selling/trading this weekend?
I'm getting my shit in order in next two days. May be listing a few items. I know there's a thread for MGC, but interested what's up with Chicago peeps.

I’ll buy you a beer Assface! ❤️

#10944 1 year ago
Quoted from jellikit:

You can just let everyone know you are looking for any DMD machine from 1991 or 1992.

I may need to resort to that approach.

#10945 1 year ago

I was thinking of going friday night. I still have a block of tickets from 2020 the Covid year that are still good. . Unfortunately I go with my neighbor and since he's on spring break with his family I'm on the fence.

Cheers.

#10946 1 year ago

I’m going up Saturday morning with a real nice Riverboat Gambler.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Really nice looking Riverboat Gambler for sale. Plays perfectly. Has the rare Diamond Plate playfield with mylar that looks fantastic. One small bubble over the MACHINE insert...”
2023-06-10
Downers Grove, IL
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 855 times

#10947 1 year ago
Quoted from indybru:

I was thinking of going friday night. I still have a block of tickets from 2020 the Covid year that are still good. . Unfortunately I go with my neighbor and since he's on spring break with his family I'm on the fence.
Cheers.

The more the merrier. I’ll drink and flip a few with you!

#10948 1 year ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I’ll buy you a beer Assface! ❤️

I'll buy you one back Asshat! Been too long.

#10950 1 year ago

I got an estimate for powder coating my Whitewater. It was ~$450 for rails, lockdown bar, legs, bolts, head hinges, the topper bar, and plunger housing. Is this about right for cost? Is this about what I should expect? This is my first time doing powder coating with a restoration.

Thanks

There are 12,132 posts in this topic. You are on page 219 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/219 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.