FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,133 posts in this topic. You are on page 218 of 243.
#10851 1 year ago

Hope you all are doing well! I'm selling my minty Rush LE if anyone is interested. Thanks for looking! Have a good one, all!

Machine - For Sale
Rush (LE) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “If you're looking for the mintiest Rush LE, here it is. HUO and original owner with low plays and several mods. This also includes the coveted Expression Light System. They are im...”
2023-02-23
St. Louis, MO
11,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 237 times

#10852 1 year ago

Looking for a nice Black Rose. A few bumps and bruises is fine. PM if you’re interested. I will make the pinside donation if we work out a deal.

#10853 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I believe his has a new (and far improved) translight with it, so those "boobies" shouldn't be an issue.

Yup it had the non-boobie custom translite.

That being said I completed a sale today (it is in the back of my buyers van on its' way back to Ohio) and $4,500 is in my pocket...

#10854 1 year ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

Hope you all are doing well! I'm selling my minty Rush LE if anyone is interested. Thanks for looking! Have a good one, all!

Machine - For Sale

Rush (LE)

New ad!

As new - New out of box (first owner) - “If you're looking for the mintiest Rush LE, here it is. HUO and original owner with low plays and several mods.

This also includes the coveted Expression Light System. They are im...”

1 day ago

St. Louis, MO

Lateralus

11,700 (OBO)

Mark sale pending
Add Promos
Edit ad listing
End ad listing

Would also be interested in trading for a GZ Prem, Scared Stiff, Stranger Things, or Monster Bash LE if anyone is interested in discussing it.

#10855 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a zombie league all star game home use only? I can post pics if needed.

#10856 1 year ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a good>great condition BSD. Let me know!”
2023-02-25
Eau Claire, WI
Wanted
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 176 times

#10857 1 year ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Machine - Wanted

That’s a good one.

Wanted: Bram Stoker's Dracula

New ad!

Wanted! - “Looking for a good>great condition BSD. Let me know!”

1 hour ago

Eau Claire, WI
(230 mi)

WildRover

Wanted

#10858 1 year ago
Quoted from psychoticmark:

Anyone interested in a zombie league all star game home use only? I can post pics if needed.

Sure pm me what are you asking for it

#10859 1 year ago

Here’s a nice 1979 Totem SS pinball machine that me and my wife put a lot of work into. My wife helped clean it, touch up the paint everywhere, and wax it. We put a couple coats of wax on it when we were done. I forgot to mention in the add that I put in all new drop targets as well. You can see in the photos that a lot of stuff was replaced to get this thing sharp looking.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/152064

#10860 1 year ago

When did this become the IL, WI, MO, MN sellers thread?

Now get off my lawn!!

#10861 1 year ago

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“This was custom made for quality arcades.com Thousands of games, Google raspberry pi games list I’ve barely played this ever. Still like new except couple scuffs on the bottom ...”
2023-02-26
Dixon, IL
1,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 286 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10862 1 year ago

Since I sold my stranger pin I’m selling the custom stranger things arcade.

#10863 1 year ago

I may be posting my Batman 66 le. What’s a fair asking price? It’s in perfect shape with shaker motor.

#10864 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Game looks and plays great. Only has 58 plays on it and it shows like that. Has all of the Mod Couple mods on it. https://themodcouplepinball.com/collections/api-legends-of-valha...”
2023-02-26
Mequon, WI
7,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 178 times
Contributed to Pinside

Hello all. Looking for trades or cash.

#10865 1 year ago

I may be posting my Batman 66 le. What’s a fair asking price? It’s in perfect shape with shaker motor.

I would list it about $19-$21 depending on what mods, remember there’s only 240 LE’s made. There’s a ton of past sold games in that range and this machine very rarely comes up for sale

#10866 1 year ago

I may be posting my Batman 66 LE. What’s a fair asking price in perfect shape?

Quoted from TonyScoots:

I would list it about $19K-$21K depending on mods, since only 240 LEs were made.

Thanks a lot, TonyScoots. I was going to offer $11K cash on the glass and I'd come in a buddy's truck and pick it up.

Quoted from TonyScoots:

There’s a ton of past sold games in that range and this machine very rarely comes up for sale.

A ton of past sold games for a machine that rarely comes up for sale? Both of those things can't be true, as they are contradictory.

#10867 1 year ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Thanks a lot, TonyScoots. I was going to offer #11K cash on the glass and I'd come in a buddy's truck and pick it up.

A ton of past sold games for a machine that rarely comes up for sale? Both of those things can't be true, as they are contradictory.

Sorry, you’re right, there was only 8 listed and 7 sold last year, that’s how rare it is, average price is 19k

I think Zack from FlipnOut sold his at $22k

#10868 1 year ago

Like new Toy Story ce
$11k quick sale…:
I’ll doNate. Just at work and can’t list now.

#10869 1 year ago

Pm sent ^^^

#10870 1 year ago

Still looking for a home sweet home:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Priced for a quick sale! Very low plays (127 total plays) in phenomenal condition HUO TNA CE (2.0). Everything is in mint condition except for a very minor T-molding piece at the t...”
2023-02-17
Eau Claire, WI
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 989 times

Added 13 months ago:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Works perfectly, just pricing to move quick! Low plays, phenomenal condition home use only TNA CE (2.0). Everything is in mint condition except for a very minor T-molding piece at ...”
2023-03-05
Eau Claire, WI
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 715 times

Added 13 months ago:

#10871 1 year ago

I have a pretty nice Funhouse with the 2.0 upgrade if anyone is interested. Will make a donation if sold before I can get ad up tomorrow.

#10872 1 year ago

Looking to sell our Metallica Premium that plays 100% and is in fantastic shape . It will be going up in the market soon .Pinstadiums ,powerblades,color dmd ,powdercoat ,black leather look T mold (have original chrome also ) , cabinet matching speaker panel ,and few playfield mods .Will donate to Pinside of course ,just looking here first as always do ,I’d much rather sell local but will be putting it in market sometime tonight thru Friday night the latest .Thanks for your time and have a great day

#10873 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Looking to sell our Metallica Premium that plays 100% and is in fantastic shape . It will be going up in the market soon .Pinstadiums ,powerblades,color dmd ,powdercoat ,black leather look T mold (have original chrome also ) , cabinet matching speaker panel ,and few playfield mods .Will donate to Pinside of course ,just looking here first as always do ,I’d much rather sell local but will be putting it in market sometime tonight thru Friday night the latest .Thanks for your time and have a great day

What's the price? I have a friend looking but he's not on Inside.

#10874 1 year ago

May have 2nd Elvira HOH coming new in box. I was the last of a dealers original allocation list, which made me super nervous after putting a deposit down over a year ago, so I also went with another distributor of which that one is confirmed to ship out.

If my original comes through, please let me know if anyone is interested locally at the price I paid plus shipping. Should be right at $11k or under (shipping still tbd). Figured would check if someone in the area was looking for a nib.

Will donate if machine comes in and deal is setup.

#10875 1 year ago

Might be willing to move on from my Deadpool Pro. HUO.

#10877 1 year ago

G'day:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Original owner, newest build with Insider Connected. Only minor mods are Tilt Graphics right ramp decal and two added spotlights. Basically new condition..no wear or any issues t...”
2023-03-04
Eau Claire, WI
9,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 492 times

#10878 1 year ago

Going to list a STh LE shortly. Topper and UV kit. Cleland sound mod. Message me if interested, I will make a tier 7 donation if something gets done.

#10879 1 year ago

anyone have a nice USED TZ playfield (main playfield only, but would take mini if need be). Must to be warped, and reds by the flippers need to be bright. Wear in other spots is ok.

#10880 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

anyone have a nice USED TZ playfield (main playfield only, but would take mini if need be). Must to be warped, and reds by the flippers need to be bright. Wear in other spots is ok.

This is a way long shot, but how soon would you need this? I've thought about swapping mine.

#10881 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/152803

#10882 1 year ago

Have 2 games listed in the market. Willing to make a deal on both if someone is interested.

#10883 1 year ago

TY, I don't know if I want to ship. Last time I had a field shipped. it was twisted like a potato chip. I'd rather check it out in person. It does look like a presentable field.

#10884 1 year ago

I've got a FREE Joker Poker backglass if anyone wants it. Must pick up in Madison, WI. Has some flaking but very presentable. Will get tossed this weekend otherwise.

#10885 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I've got a FREE Joker Poker backglass if anyone wants it. Must pick up in Madison, WI. Has some flaking but very presentable. Will get tossed this weekend otherwise.

Backglass has been claimed.

#10886 1 year ago

I'll be in Chicago next week, anyone looking to sell a TWD Prem?

#10887 1 year ago

Not pin related, but considering the rollercoaster we've been on, my wife and I are trying unconventional methods to find our forever house to raise a family in.
If you know of anyone that may consider listing their home for sale and is around the Cary/Crystal Lake/Inverness/Barrington area please refer them over, if it works out I'd be happy to pay a finder's fee.
Ideally, we are looking for a cool/unique home, 3000+ SF, 4+ BR, 3+ car garage or with an outbuilding/barn. Thank you!

#10888 1 year ago
Quoted from dudah:

Not pin related, but considering the rollercoaster we've been on, my wife and I are trying unconventional methods to find our forever house to raise a family in.
If you know of anyone that may consider listing their home for sale and is around the Cary/Crystal Lake/Inverness/Barrington area please refer them over, if it works out I'd be happy to pay a finder's fee.
Ideally, we are looking for a cool/unique home, 3000+ SF, 4+ BR, 3+ car garage or with an outbuilding/barn. Thank you!

Keep an eye open on Trout Valley homes, nothing currently matches your specs, but it is a great community. What price point are you looking to be at?

#10889 1 year ago

Looking to trade my Ghost Busters Premium.
interested in Godzilla Premium, Elvira HOH and ?

#10890 1 year ago

Delete

#10891 1 year ago

if anyone is interested.

#10892 1 year ago
Quoted from Mjesposi:

Machine - For Sale

Foo Fighters (LE) - Pre-order Spot & Deposit

New ad!
Featured

NIB - New in box (personal) - “For sale is my pre-order spot through a large Stern distributor. There is a $500 penalty for changing over the name of who will be buying the game but they include free shipping.
...”

6 hours ago

Batavia, IL
(13 mi)

Mjesposi

if anyone is interested.

I would typically say GLWS. Since you are trying to flip for profit, I hope you get stuck with it! The only thing your ad is missing is a lame excuse about why you have to sell it.

#10893 1 year ago
Quoted from redman822:

Keep an eye open on Trout Valley homes, nothing currently matches your specs, but it is a great community. What price point are you looking to be at?

Trout Valley is also nice! Anywhere in that general area would be awesome. Our current budget is 770k. Despite having good credit and plenty of savings, doesn’t help when the housing market is still in such short supply. That paired with our desire for a large unique home makes it even harder. We don’t have a kid (yet) so have some runway but it will only get harder!

#10894 1 year ago
Quoted from Mjesposi:

Machine - For Sale

Foo Fighters (LE) - Pre-order Spot & Deposit

New ad!
Featured

NIB - New in box (personal) - “For sale is my pre-order spot through a large Stern distributor. There is a $500 penalty for changing over the name of who will be buying the game but they include free shipping.
...”

9 hours ago

Batavia, IL
(244 mi)

Mjesposi

if anyone is interested.

You know who would be interested? Someone who actually wanted to buy an LE to own and enjoy.

#10895 1 year ago

Smh

#10896 1 year ago

Hey everyone, with all these new games coming out I’m debating on getting something new. Since I don’t have a lot of time in this hobby, is it better to get a nib game from a distributor outside of Illinois to avoid tax? Is so any recommendations on which distributor? Fingers crossed AP’s GTF is a good shooter

#10897 1 year ago
Quoted from badfish981:

Hey everyone, with all these new games coming out I’m debating on getting something new. Since I don’t have a lot of time in this hobby, is it better to get a nib game from a distributor outside of Illinois to avoid tax? Is so any recommendations on which distributor? Fingers crossed AP’s GTF is a good shooter

Flip N Out baby!

https://www.flipnoutpinball.com/

#10900 1 year ago
Quoted from badfish981:

I would be happy to help you out on purchasing a GTF!

www.flawlesscreationsandamusements.com

There are 12,133 posts in this topic. You are on page 218 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/218 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.