FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,132 posts in this topic. You are on page 215 of 243.
#10701 1 year ago
Quoted from danczaz:

I have an Atari Centipede Arcade I got in a package deal... $650 obo
I have a nice Game Plan Sharpshooter Backglass too. $75

Local pinsider reached out on Game Plan Sharpshooter Backglass... Pending Pickup

#10702 1 year ago

Putting my baywatch up for sale, Beautiful game inside and out.
Asking 4700 obo
Ad is here
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/148344

#10703 1 year ago

Looking for a HUO Rush Pro.

#10704 1 year ago

Open for trades on some very low play (100-400 plays) stock, no toppers, stern LEs.
Deadpool LE
Munsters LE
Rush LE
Led Zeppelin LE
Jurassic Park LE

Pm with interest.

#10705 1 year ago
Quoted from danczaz:

I have an Atari Centipede Arcade I got in a package deal... $650 obo
I have a nice Game Plan Sharpshooter Backglass too. $75

Centipede $595

#10706 1 year ago
Quoted from gatordad:

Asking 4700 obo
Ad is here

This is a beautiful example of a very underrated game. If I didn't already own one, I'd be buying this.

#10707 1 year ago
Quoted from gatordad:

Asking 4700 obo
Ad is here

I’ll second that I have played this game and it is in great condition. I’d love to have it but no room/funds now. Buy with confidence!

#10708 1 year ago
Quoted from dudah:

I dropped off some parts a few weeks ago here http://freshstartcustomcoatings.com/index.html
Googling around, many places were either large shops that likely wouldn't want my small potatoes job, or car custom shops that do wheels.
This guy was the only one I could find with lots of color samples and was easy to work with. I described important things (e.g. hinges) and he was receptive.
TBD on quality and price but I left with a good feeling.

Follow up - extremely pleased.
I brought in some VERY rusty parts and after the prep powder they look incredible.
Small independently owned business, good guy, I paid in cash, his pricing was very fair IMO. Tell him Kevin sent you!
http://freshstartcustomcoatings.com/index.html

#10709 1 year ago

How much did FreshStart charge? (ballpark)

#10711 1 year ago
Quoted from redman822:

PM him for this question

#10712 1 year ago

What was the turnaround time?

Quoted from dudah:

Follow up - extremely pleased.
I brought in some VERY rusty parts and after the prep powder they look incredible.
Small independently owned business, good guy, I paid in cash, his pricing was very fair IMO. Tell him Kevin sent you!
http://freshstartcustomcoatings.com/index.html

#10713 1 year ago
Quoted from redman822:

I got parts for an EM arcade I'm restoring coated, not pinball stuff.
But for a coin box, two good sized metal boxes, and a toy gun/hammer/trigger was $290.

Quoted from Manderko1:

What was the turnaround time?

He told me 4 weeks but had it in 3.

#10714 1 year ago

Sorry for not getting back to a few of you, I will in next few days - was traveling.

Chicago thread - Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays!! Keep your silver balls warm.

#10715 1 year ago

Unboxed my Atari 5200 with a couple games and controllers. Been in the box for about 10 years now. System works but the controllers are in need of the new contact sheets (rebuild kits are less than $50 on eBay if I remember right). Nothing rare here just basic system and a couple games. $100 if anyone wants to come pick it up packed up in the box. Probably unbox the PS2 (gun games galore) and NES stuff (over 200 games) later this winter too.

UPDATE with total package: 4 port console, 2 Atari controllers, 1 wico joystick, 1 wico command stick, hook up cords, some type of wico 2 into 1 controller adapter, original manuals for system and controllers, and 5 games in original boxes with original manuals (super break out, space invaders, centipede, real sports football, and pole position)

#10716 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin-up:

Unboxed my Atari 5200 with a couple games and controllers. Been in the box for about 10 years now. System works but the controllers are in need of the new contact sheets (rebuild kits are less than $50 on eBay if I remember right). Nothing rare here just basic system and a couple games. $100 if anyone wants to come pick it up packed up in the box. Probably unbox the PS2 (gun games galore) and NES stuff (over 200 games) later this winter too.

let me know when you decide to sell NES and games. I may be interested

#10717 1 year ago

Space Station $2300 obo…

I bought this about 6 -7 months ago… it does have a string of GI out… looks like there needs to be a connector repinned. Also, there has always been a bad chip on MPU that controls Coin Door.. Basically you can’t use coin door buttons but it’s set to add 99 credits so every 99 credits you need to open coin door and add more. I added a NVRAM and took out all the lamp boards and reflowed solder. Only other thing I did was remove every LED Flasher as I was having mini-seizures and replaced 89 or whatever it called for…

Machine - For Sale
Space Station Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Beautiful example of a space station, fully working. Fully LED'd, translite is a reproduction. There is a chunk of cabinet lip underneath the front missing. I have a translucent...”
2022-07-06
Allyn, WA
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 219 times

#10718 1 year ago

Just listed my Guns N Roses SE for trade

Looking for: Godzilla Pro, Willy Wonka or Dialed In

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/148610

#10719 1 year ago

Pending sale

Quoted from danczaz:

Space Station $2300 obo…
I bought this about 6 -7 months ago… it does have a string of GI out… looks like there needs to be a connector repinned. Also, there has always been a bad chip on MPU that controls Coin Door.. Basically you can’t use coin door buttons but it’s set to add 99 credits so every 99 credits you need to open coin door and add more. I added a NVRAM and took out all the lamp boards and reflowed solder. Only other thing I did was remove every LED Flasher as I was having mini-seizures and replaced 89 or whatever it called for…

Machine - For Sale

Space Station

Archived

Fully restored (full original status) - “Beautiful example of a space station, fully working. Fully LED'd, translite is a reproduction. There is a chunk of cabinet lip underneath the front missing. I have a translucent...”

2022-07-06

Allyn, WA

toyotaboy

Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 219 times

#10720 1 year ago

Selling my LZ Premium with Stern Shooter Knob and Armor. Low play, like new.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “First owner, low play (~300), as new condition. Has Stern side rails and shooter knob and a shooter lane protector + mylar. Looks and plays great. Never had any issues with the ...”
2022-12-17
Plymouth, WI
7,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 2421 times

#10721 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/148498

Still looking to trade my stern star trek final voyage premium. If my price is off I'm open to suggestion

#10722 1 year ago

Trip announcement:::
Minneapolis to Chicago sunday New Years Day.
Have room up and down.
Need to load any downstream games Friday, or pick up on route Sunday AM. Back up PM.
Open to trades on
Zeppelin LE
Rush LE
Both sub 400 plays and flawless….

#10723 1 year ago

Looking to trade for a TNA. I have a Houdini Deluxe or a Halloween BSE that could be a good straight trade.

#10724 1 year ago
Quoted from brobra:

Trip announcement:::
Minneapolis to Chicago sunday New Years Day.
Have room up and down.
Need to load any downstream games Friday, or pick up on route Sunday AM. Back up PM.
Open to trades on
Zeppelin LE
Rush LE
Both sub 400 plays and flawless….

Also open for trades on:

Star Wars premium with shaker shooter blades and topper insider connected 75 plays.
Would trade with or without topper.

Bond LE 300 plays

Wonka CE

#10725 1 year ago

Happy New Year Chicago Thread!!

May 2023 be a happy, healthy and active trading/selling/buying pinball year!

#10726 1 year ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Happy New Year Chicago Thread!!
May 2023 be a happy, healthy and active trading/selling/buying pinball year!

May I second this motion!

#10727 1 year ago
Quoted from chad:

Looking for wired playfields- Williams FirePower1 and Alien Poker.
Can have wear , not a problem.

Alien Poker has been secured.

Now get me to a FirePower wired playfield....

#10728 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Rock Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “I have a gottlieb ROCK. Per the previous owner, it was partially shopped this year. New rubbers and some LEDs. I changed the florescent to to a direct wire LED tube and did the gro...”
2023-01-23
Arlington Heights, IL
1,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 835 times
Contributed to Pinside

Somebody get me a Hollywood Heat or take this off my hands.... Now listed below pinside recommended price.

#10729 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Original owner here and I took her in the house the day before expo that year, yanked off the apron and took it to meet Casandra Peters at expo and she signed the apron and the cer...”
2023-03-07
Dixon, IL
16,666 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 1156 times

#10730 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “WELL this is a tough decision I have stressed over for months but, I'm ready to let go of my 2 favorites. I am the original buyer. In my single player non-smoking home. LOW PLA...”
2023-01-03
Dixon, IL
18,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 294 times

#10731 1 year ago

Time to let go of my babies. Amazing examples and check the extras before you beat me up.

#10732 1 year ago

Still looking for a nice Funhouse, earthshaker, road show, taxi, or shadow.

#10733 1 year ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Time to let go of my babies. Amazing examples and check the extras before you beat me up.

Don't worry, they're cheap now compared to Bond 60th!

#10734 1 year ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Don't worry, they're cheap now compared to Bond 60th!

I’m entertaining offers for both. ‘’
Make it easy on me.

#10735 1 year ago

Looking for an Addams Family. Need not be shopped.

#10736 1 year ago

Any chance someone has a Solids N Stripes back glass they would sell thanks

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Long shot but I'd be interested in a back glass for Solids N stripes doesn't have to be perfect. Just picked one up that was missing the glass thanks.”
2023-03-28
Chippewa, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 322 times

#10737 1 year ago

Found a great chrome plater in Chicago!
Real friendly single guy shop, does a lot of classic car stuff but was happy to take on my small order.
His turnaround was on time, his work is INCREDIBLE. Pictures below doesn't do it justice. The polishing he put into looks unbelievable.
The parts I gave him had some bad rust, I was worried how they would turn out, and now they look brand new.
He can also do brass, nickel, powder coating, etc.

https://imgur.com/a/0PvKyZe
https://goo.gl/maps/NNMAz8oNzYpF6vTHA

#10738 1 year ago

Cash/pickup only

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Plays perfectly, no credit dot. This game had a full playfield mylar that was carefully removed when I got it many years ago. The main playfield is in very nice condition. Every...”
2023-01-05
Collinsville, IL
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 2072 times

#10739 1 year ago

Looking for a High Speed, projects OK

#10740 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Beautiful James Bond pro is ready for a new home. Game was unboxed and taken great care of. Game has been dialed in. We have made sure that all the switches register as they should...”
2023-01-20
Rockford, IL
6,799 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 487 times
Selling my like new James Bond pro.

#10741 1 year ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Couldn’t let them go. Keeping

#10742 1 year ago

I have set of Stern Godzilla side armor rails for sale. They were on my home game for a month or two. But then I got custom ones. They are like new. Probably less than 100 plays on them. Asking $225.00. Trying to sell them locally to avoid packing and shipping. Cash please.

#10743 1 year ago

If anyone has a Star Wars Premium Comic edition they're looking to sell let me know!

Added 15 months ago:

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a great condition SW Comic Premium. Plenty of experience it will be an easy sale Willing to take care of shipping for the right deal/game. Let me know!”
2023-01-12
Eau Claire, WI
Wanted
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 110 times

#10744 1 year ago

PM me if you have a Flash Gordon in excellent condition you're looking to sell or trade.

#10745 1 year ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for The Addams Family pinball machine. Prefer local Chicagoland area as to check it out personally. Will have shipped if need be. Does not have to be shopped out.”
2023-01-09
Rockford, IL
Wanted
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 286 times

#10746 1 year ago

Looking for a reasonably priced stern JP pro, holler if we can help each other out!

#10747 1 year ago

Looking for TWD PRO head backbox decals. Thx.

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for backbox head art decal set for the PRO model. Thx.”
2023-01-14
Gaithersburg, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 174 times

#10748 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling (or possibly trading) the best condition LOTR LE I've ever seen or played. Its in phenomenal condition top to bottom and plays perfectly. Playfield still has a nice shine t...”
2023-01-17
Eau Claire, WI
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 599 times

#10749 1 year ago

Can anyone recommend a full featured local print shop? I'm looking to reverse print onto a sheet of plastic for a poor-man's custom backglass. From my understanding, UV printing is the method. Calling around nobody seems to do that.

#10750 1 year ago
Quoted from dudah:

Can anyone recommend a full featured local print shop? I'm looking to reverse print onto a sheet of plastic for a poor-man's custom backglass. From my understanding, UV printing is the method. Calling around nobody seems to do that.

https://www.gallopingghostreproductions.com/

There are 12,132 posts in this topic. You are on page 215 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/215 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.