FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,132 posts in this topic. You are on page 213 of 243.
#10601 1 year ago
Quoted from tbaum:

It doesn't seem to load

Thanks, fixed it

#10602 1 year ago

Also looking for a minty X-men LE Wolverine. Just missed out on one.

#10603 1 year ago

Thanks. Good deal.

Quoted from badbilly27:

Black Out for $175

#10604 1 year ago

I want to powder coat my starwars white. Do you recommend just sending to pinball refinary or is it cheaper to do it somewhere local? If local anyone near me? I’m in northwest suburbs. Thanks

#10605 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

I want to powder coat my starwars white. Do you recommend just sending to pinball refinary or is it cheaper to do it somewhere local? If local anyone near me? I’m in northwest suburbs. Thanks

I mentioned it in this post, but JTS Coatings did a great job for me. They are located in Lakemoor.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/211#post-7188507

#10606 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

I had 10 sets of old legs that I took to get sandblasted last week and they are getting powder coated today from a local company. He will do the legs from 20-30 dollars depending on the powder coat. Sand blast was $25 so I’ll be all In for $45-55. I showed them the rails and lockdown bar. Sand blasting would of been 35 for all and 45-60 for powder coating. I would of been under 100 for sure. The top end was doing was crazy stuff with 2 coats. I’d bet You should be able to get to whatever you want done for 100 or so if you call around

#10607 1 year ago

Long shot, but I'm looking for a Weird AL in hand or a spot that may be in production soon thanks

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Weird AL Standard edition. I'm not the pre order type of a guy so hoping to find one in hand. Would consider buying a spot if it's close to production thanks”
2022-11-15
Chippewa, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 273 times

#10608 1 year ago

I mentioned it in this post, but JTS Coatings did a great job for me. They are located in Lakemoor.

How much did they charge to blast off the basic black coating and do a standard color powdercoat for a current style pin?

#10609 1 year ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Long shot, but I'm looking for a Weird AL in hand or a spot that may be in production soon thanks.

Really fun game! Good luck with your search!

#10610 1 year ago

Anyone interested in an original TNA with butter cabinet serial #2?

Perfect condition with speaker lights and siderail LED strips.

Asking $8500.

I'd post pics but it's at my son's house and I can't get there for a couple of days.

#10611 1 year ago

If anyone has a Jurassic Park Prem they'd like to trade for a Godzilla Premium...let me know! (+/- cash depending on condition etc)

#10612 1 year ago

I have a like new barely played
Jurassic park premium for sale only.
I have $11,300 into it
Will take a fair offer
Latest run premium insider connected
Stern topper, shooter rod, art blades, stern JP armor and shaker.
Cliffy set (not installed)
And cool 3d sling covers
Pics soon when I post it if I need to.
It’s new guys.
I always donate to pinside as well.
Thanks

#10613 1 year ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I have a like new barely played Jurassic park premium for sale only. I have $11,300 into it. Will take a fair offer.

I'll give you $7,600 for it if you're desperate.

#10614 1 year ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I'll give you $7,600 for it if you're desperate.

Thinking….

#10615 1 year ago

Woah, where is everyone getting their pins at such high prices? Buying local + tax + not free delivery?

#10616 1 year ago

The toppers are $800 plus all of the extras I didn’t include the tax I paid.

#10617 1 year ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I have $11,300 into it
Will take a fair offer
And cool 3d sling covers
It’s new guys.
Thanks

Any trades interested in?

#10618 1 year ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Any trades interested in?

Can only sell this time Badbilly

#10619 1 year ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I have $11,300 into it
Will take a fair offer
And cool 3d sling covers
It’s new guys.
Thanks

If only it had speaker lights.

#10620 1 year ago

So many JP Premiums listed in the last few days. Stern about to run them again or something?

#10621 1 year ago
Quoted from Manderko1:So many JP Premiums listed in the last few days. Stern about to run them again or something?

Yea, it’s a fantastic game and deserves to 5 status. I hate selling it but I’m short to pay for my next one in order. If I can figure a way to keep JP I would.

#10622 1 year ago

I sold my pro after 50 games because I knew it was so good I needed to get a premium. I feel ya.

Quoted from coasterguy:

Yea, it’s a fantastic game and deserves to 5 status. I hate selling it but I’m short to pay for my next one in order. If I can figure a way to keep JP I would.

#10623 1 year ago

Any EM techs out near Lansing IL or Munster IN?

Have an older friend with a grand prix. Was working fine until recently. He needs a hand. Any recommendations are welcome and appreciated.

#10624 1 year ago

Anyone have a line on a MBr SE? My wife & son are loving our new CCr & I’d like to keep going with the CGC remakes

#10625 1 year ago
Quoted from badfish981:

Anyone have a line on a MBr SE? My wife & son are loving our new CCr & I’d like to keep going with the CGC remakes

I know a guy up here that has one. PM'd. Maybe grab me pin in IL and meet me halfway

#10626 1 year ago

Stern Jurassic park topper available
It’s like new. 2 months young

Added 17 months ago:

SOLD on marketplace

#10627 1 year ago
Quoted from badfish981:

I have an original Monster Bash for sale if you are interested. I am in Bartlett so right around the corner from you.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Monster Bash Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “I restored this Original Monster Bash a few years back but it has had no more than 500 plays since the restoration. The restoration included a clear coated playfield, new cabinet d...”
2022-11-17
Bartlett, IL
9,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 1260 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10628 1 year ago

Anyone want a diner diamind plate playfield with little wear? I did a playfield swap on this one, snd no longer need it. Should clean up nicely for either a restore or just wall art. Eighty bucks.

Edit: some damage on the side that could glue down. I can send pics.

#10629 1 year ago

Anyone interested in an Avengers AIQ Pro? I'd like to upgrade to a premium. Will donate if I sell. PM me.

#10630 1 year ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Thanks for the JP Prem Coaster. Pleasure to meet you and thanks for wrapping it to perfection. To everyone else, you can't go wrong working with coasterguy in the future!

#10631 1 year ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Thanks for the JP Prem Coaster. Pleasure to meet you and thanks for wrapping it to perfection. To everyone else, you can't go wrong working with coasterguy in the future!

That may not been a he fastest start to finish pin sale I’ve had. lol

#10632 1 year ago

If I didn’t already have one I’d be all over this. Way underrated game and great price. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/146661

#10633 1 year ago

If I didn’t just bring one home I’d go get it.

Quoted from Ballderdash:

If I didn’t already have one I’d be all over this. Way underrated game and great price. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/146661

#10634 1 year ago

Considering putting up for sale or trade, my AC/DC Luci Vault. About 650 plays on it and fully loaded - custom red powder coat, speaker lights and grills, upgraded speakers, subwoofer output, train track mod, full cliffys, external volume, topper, light up
Lightening bolts, color dmd, interactive led backlight for translight, etc etc etc

Will donate if deal is done but wanted to see what may be out there locally for trade or if anyone locally was looking for one. Mostly interested in Iron Maiden, Elvira HOH, Ghostbusters or a TMNT LE. Would figure out cash + or - depending on machine.

#10635 1 year ago

Happy Thanksgiving Chicago Thread!

Just a reminder, Robin has a Black Friday sale on for pinside+ membership. Code "BF22" active now.

I like to donate each year so we ensure we have a place to enjoy this hobby and interact virtually.

You do you, but FYI if you didn't know.

#10636 1 year ago

Chicago Pinheads: Seeing if there's interest in my Godzilla Pro for a Rush Premium:
May 2022 build (has Insider Connect). Machine went straight to my basement in June, 2022. About 1200 plays and counting. Zero dimpling (nice job, Stern!) I'm the only one who plays it and ready to move on to a Rush Premium. I recognize that I'll need to bring additional $$ to the table.

Installed Mods:
Signature Line House Replacement
Neon Tokyo Sign
Tesla Coil Towers
Toho Godzilla Figure
Stern Art Blades
Pinball Life Headphone Kit
Slean UFO

Will donate to Pinside

#10637 1 year ago

I have a Bally 1994 World Cup Soccer if anyone is getting the bug watching the actual World Cup right now. Nice version but does need a repair. PM me for more info.

Like to acquire a Kiss Premium or a super nice Flash Gordon. Have a few other games to trade also for the right deal.

#10638 1 year ago

Still looking to do very very nice/restored system 11 games. Still need a taxi, pinbot or maybe earthquaker. And yeah, it's not system 11, but also Funhouse.

Could trade deadpool pro or star trek premium towards something.

Added 17 months ago:

Stupid typo: meant earthSHAKER but my phone refused to type it.

#10639 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Still looking to do very very nice/restored system 11 games. Still need a taxi, pinbot or maybe earthquaker. And yeah, it's not system 11, but also Funhouse.
Could trade deadpool pro or star trek premium towards something.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-earthshaker-nice-condition-video-30-photos

#10640 1 year ago

Thanks Chad, but I'm looking for nicer than that. Restored or close to it is really what I'm after.

#10641 1 year ago

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to trade an X-men LE Wolverine. Loaded with color dmd, art blades, figures, newton ball mod, shaker, cliffys. Looking for a pin trade or a two for 1. +/- cash. mega wan...”
2022-11-25
Chicago, IL
Trade
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 349 times

Looking to trade an X-men LE Wolverine. Loaded with color dmd, art blades, figures, newton ball mod, shaker, cliffys.

Looking for a pin trade or a two for 1. +/- cash. mega wants are:

Halloween
Rick Morty
Shrek
Iron Man
Tron
TMNT premium
avengers premium
Iron Maiden
breakshot

If you are local to Chicago, just let me know what you got if you are interested in X-men.. never know! Thanks!

#10642 1 year ago

FYI,

I just listed my Indy 500 in marketplace. Kind of sad to do it, but I have too many games and I seem to be the only one playing them.

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. Cheers.

Added 16 months ago:

The game is sold pending an out of state pick up. Interesting that all the interest was out of state. Cheers.

Added 16 months ago:

Sale fell though wife in Indiana was going to buy for husband with colon cancer. Husband is now in hospital so sale is off. I wish this family well they have more things to be concerned about than a pinball machine. Be thankful for your health.

#10643 1 year ago

Black Friday price bump down on the Scared Stiff & DE GNR I have posted in the market place. Also if you have any prototypes, let’s talk as that could motivate me to make a drive to Chicago!!!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
DE Guns N' Roses Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling my very nice 100% original DE GNR, meaning no mods or LED’s or Color DMD. The game plays fine, DMD is good and boards are all clean meaning no acid damaged MPU or hacked ...”
2022-11-19
Pittsburgh, PA
5,828 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 279 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Scared Stiff Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling my extremely nice 100% original SS meaning no mods or LED’s or Color DMD. The game plays fine, DMD is good and boards are all clean meaning no acid damaged junk or hacke...”
2022-11-19
Pittsburgh, PA
9,990 (Firm)
Archived after: 58 days
Viewed: 665 times

#10644 1 year ago

Avengers IQ premium. latest run with inside connect. very few plays.
I'd take a fair offer
includes.
Stern shaker, topper uprgraded armor, knob and art blades and full cliffy set both of them not installed.
If your looking for this title just message me. I would want it seen and picked up here. Thanks!

Added 16 months ago:

Sold off of pinside.

#10645 1 year ago

Selling or trading! Excellent condish, butter cab, green plastics, shaker etc

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Phenomenal condition TNA with Butter Cab (original build). HUO, I am the second owner. Its in absolutely fantastic cosmetic and working order. No issues whatsoever to note. Super c...”
2022-11-27
Eau Claire, WI
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 447 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10646 1 year ago

Just listed loaded AC/DC Luci Vault

#10647 1 year ago

Any interest in a Roller Coaster Tycoon in the northern suburbs? Looking to sell for around $3200. Will create an ad this week with pics. Game just had a quick shop (new rubber and cleaning of the PF) NVRAM installed. Easy out in the garage, need space fast.

#10648 1 year ago

Any trade offers or cash????

Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Game looks and plays great. Game is in my walkout basement so very easy to get out. Will help with shipping if needed. Let me know if you need better pictures. Just took some qui...”
2022-11-29
Mequon, WI
Trade
Archived after: 88 days
Viewed: 511 times

#10649 1 year ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Avengers IQ premium. latest run with inside connect. very few plays.
I'd take a fair offer
includes.
Stern shaker, topper uprgraded armor, knob and art blades and full cliffy set both of them not installed.
If your looking for this title just message me. I would want it seen and picked up here. Thanks!

Deadpool too. same set up bought them together NIB with all stern accessories and cliffy sets.

#10650 1 year ago

I have a nice Junkyard, with rare 3d car surround mod. I may be ready to trade for? No big projects.

There are 12,132 posts in this topic. You are on page 213 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/213 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.