FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,137 posts in this topic. You are on page 212 of 243.
#10551 1 year ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Very nice original version of Bally Old Chicago backglass. Has all the trim including lift channel. $250.00 plus shipping and handling. Pick up welcome!”
2022-10-27
Rockford, IL
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 105 times
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “Recently upgraded backglasses on LaserCue. This one has paint loss. Great for wall art, or in the case your's is missing or worse shape. $40.00 plus shipping and handling. Pick u...”
2022-10-27
Rockford, IL
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 330 times

#10552 1 year ago
Quoted from Kwaheltrut:

He's also not interested in my trade proposal

Indecent proposal

#10553 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Rock Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “There are 1 or 2 lights out on the play field that I haven't got to yet. Otherwise plays well. The back box light was out when I got it so I went ahead and converted to a direct wi...”
2022-10-31
Chicago Arlington, IL
1,630 (OBO)
Viewed: 857 times

#10554 1 year ago

I’m looking for a LOTR LE (or possibly a really great condition regular). Let me know!

#10555 1 year ago

If anyone in the area is looking for a Rush LE lmk .I will pay the PS fee of course , I just like looking to deal local first lately with gas prices . Only trade I’d do would be for a GZ prem plus a little my way ,that’s the only reason I’m selling this pin .We’ve played it at the last 2 expos and my kids won’t leave me alone they ask every day haha .I’m not fooling anyone I want it also It has all the ninja fixes , esl mod and purple titans all installed .Perfect condition not a scratch .Lmk, I’ll be putting it in the market next week if nothing reached after the weekend .Thanks and have a good day .

Added 17 months ago:

#10556 1 year ago

Put a Firepower on FB Marketplace… was tempted to write “buy it unshopped and save or I can shop it out for more”… if anyone buys from here I’ll make a donation to pinside

#10557 1 year ago

Looking for a NIB/HUO GOTG Pro. Any interest in trading for a HUO AIQ Pro or HUO TWD Pro?

Would also be interested in an outright sale of other game to fund my GOTG purchase. Pinside fees would be paid.

#10558 1 year ago

Evening Lionmen!

IJ is up for sale if anyone is interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/145699

#10559 1 year ago

Anyone have one of the following for sale:

Who Dunnit
Shadow
Getaway
Star Trek tng
Road Show
Fish Tales
Dialed In

I only want a very very nice example.

Would buy outright or have a few games to trade. (Deadpool pro, aiq premium, maybe gnr le)

#10560 1 year ago

Open for trades and partial trades….
Willing to meet part way or make the the full ride down to Chicagoland…

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Restored Whirlwind with new Mirco playfield, and new clear-coated Radcal decals. This game is dialed in, fully serviced, and looks and plays incredibly. List of features items: - N...”
2022-11-05
Minneapolis, MN
10,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 340 times

#10561 1 year ago

Going to be listing a players TZ.

#10562 1 year ago
Quoted from brobra:

Open for trades and partial trades….
Willing to meet part way or make the the full ride down to Chicagoland…

Machine - For Sale

Restored Whirlwind CPR Mirrored Backglass

Fully restored (full original status) - “Restored Whirlwind with new Mirco playfield, and new clear-coated Radcal decals. This game is dialed in, fully serviced, and looks and plays incredibly. List of features items:
- N...”

1 day ago

Minneapolis, MN

brobra

10,500 (OBO)

You're a long way from Chicago, my friend. Beautiful machine, however.

#10563 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

You're a long way from Chicago, my friend. Beautiful machine, however.

brobra does the Chicago trip often!

#10564 1 year ago

Just listed, prefer local sales:
Alien LV
Iron Man Vault
Whirlwind

#10565 1 year ago

Anyone in kankakee that could pick up a beer light for me? Seller wants cash and I am not sure when I can get down there. Happy to pay a few bucks for the trouble.

Update: I was finally able to talk to the seller late yesterday and he says he will hold it for me till tomorrow afternoon. I have the day off work so it may workout for me afterall.

Many thanks to those who responded to help me out.

#10566 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling a beautiful STTNG with tons of upgrades. ColorDMD Exterior armor powder coated black Wireforms and VUKs black nickel plated Custom painted Borg ship w/ green windows Custo...”
2023-03-07
Lockport, IL
7,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 2093 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10567 1 year ago

Anyone have a nice Chexx hockey available?

#10568 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Deadpool (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Very clean Deadpool, would trade for a TMNT Pro or maybe something on my wishlist Shaker motor Art blades Titan rubber Comed 2SMD daylight leds, bendies in back New coil stops 3D ...”
2022-11-07
Algonquin, IL
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 413 times

Would trade for TMNT Pro

#10569 1 year ago

Any Game of Thrones Pros around looking to sell?

#10570 1 year ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Anyone in kankakee that could pick up a beer light for me? Seller wants cash and I am not sure when I can get down there. Happy to pay a few bucks for the trouble.
Update: I was finally able to talk to the seller late yesterday and he says he will hold it for me till tomorrow afternoon. I have the day off work so it may workout for me afterall.
Many thanks to those who responded to help me out.

Oh, you are grabbing the Schlitz rotating on Draught Globe? Careful, there might be a missing part on the top, where the cord goes in.

#10571 1 year ago
Quoted from dudah:

Machine - For Sale

Deadpool (Pro)

New ad!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Very clean Deadpool, would trade for a TMNT Pro or maybe something on my wishlist

Shaker motor
Art blades
Titan rubber
Comed 2SMD daylight leds, bendies in back
New coil stops
3D ...”

1 day ago

Chicago, IL

dudah

Would trade for TMNT Pro

One does not trade a DP for a TMNT

#10572 1 year ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

One does not trade a DP for a TMNT

Heh so I've been told. TMNT is my dream theme, had my fun with DP but looking for something fresh!

#10573 1 year ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Oh, you are grabbing the Schlitz rotating on Draught Globe? Careful, there might be a missing part on the top, where the cord goes in.

Thanks for looking out. I had a deal in place to pick it up today but the seller sold it anyway on Monday. That's the way the cookie crumbles.

#10574 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Diner Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Fully working early production game. Game has the factory yellow wireform and a diamondplate playfield. Comet LED’s in game except for flashers. Cabinet has typical wear from a g...”
2022-11-08
Montgomery, IL
3,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 874 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10575 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Rock Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “There are 1 or 2 lights out on the play field that I haven't got to yet. Otherwise plays well. The back box light was out when I got it so I went ahead and converted to a direct wi...”
2022-10-31
Chicago Arlington, IL
1,630 (OBO)
Viewed: 857 times

Finally got around to posting pictures. Still looking for that Hollywood Heat...

#10576 1 year ago

PLEASE READ ENTIRE ADD!! ALL MACHINES LISTED BELOW HAVE DIFFERENT PRICES!!
All machines have been cleaned and waxed, with new rubber rings and led bulbs installed and play 100% as they should. Boards have been gone through. Located in Manitowoc WI. Will ship for owners at their costs and arrangements. Prices are pretty firm, so no low-balling please. Will consider trades, no em's please.
Bride of Pinbot. Playfield is very nice $4200
Last Action Hero. Very Nice Condition $3800
Firepower. Like new Playfield, Nice Cabinet $2600
Stern Dale Earnhardt Jr Only 600 made, about 750 plays $4300
Data East Playboy #1 Nice Clean Playfield Orange Display $2700
Data East Playboy #2 Good players game, Brand New Red Display $2400
Gottlieb Roller Disco Glowing Graphics, Black Light would be cool lighting it!! $1600
Gold Ball Players condition. $1400

#10577 1 year ago

Man, this chicago thread makes chicago seem to be about 30,000 square miles big.

Anyhow, looking for very nice examples of the following:

Diner
Taxi
Pinbot
Whirlwind
Earthshaker

Will pay a fair amount if condition is worthwhile. Lmk.

Edit: all out of money/trades. Thanks everyone for helping! Getring a diner and a whilrwind and removed literaly thr two newest machines from my collection.

#10578 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballOrphanage:

PLEASE READ ENTIRE ADD!! ALL MACHINES LISTED BELOW HAVE DIFFERENT PRICES!!
All machines have been cleaned and waxed, with new rubber rings and led bulbs installed and play 100% as they should. Boards have been gone through. Located in Manitowoc WI. Will ship for owners at their costs and arrangements. Prices are pretty firm, so no low-balling please. Will consider trades, no em's please.
Bride of Pinbot. Playfield is very nice $4200
Last Action Hero. Very Nice Condition $3800
Firepower. Like new Playfield, Nice Cabinet $2600
Stern Dale Earnhardt Jr Only 600 made, about 750 plays $4300
Data East Playboy #1 Nice Clean Playfield Orange Display $2700
Data East Playboy #2 Good players game, Brand New Red Display $2400
Gottlieb Roller Disco Glowing Graphics, Black Light would be cool lighting it!! $1600
Gold Ball Players condition. $1400

There is a marketplace posting requirement for this thread on games that hit a certain price point. Just a friendly reminder that this retailer esq posting should be associated with market place ads to ensure continued funding of Pinside.

#10579 1 year ago
Quoted from Kwaheltrut:

There is a marketplace posting requirement for this thread on games that hit a certain price point. Just a friendly reminder that this retailer esq posting should be associated with market place ads to ensure continued funding of Pinside.

Thanks for the assist, @kwaheltrut!

There is indeed a requirement that all games $3,000 and up require a marketplace ad. I've been busy lately and haven't been following this thread as closely as I used to, but I would really appreciate it if people would follow this rule. Thanks!

#10580 1 year ago

Price lowered and open to trades.

#10581 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Man, this chicago thread makes chicago seem to be about 30,000 square miles big.

As someone who lived in central Illinois for most my life, Chicago thinks it’s the whole state.

#10582 1 year ago

Looking to possibly get Star Wars premium if someone is interested in selling. Thanks

#10583 1 year ago

I have a TMNT prem. With some extras. Looking to trade for a modern stern i dont have.
+/cash if needed. Mainly looking for prem models.
Deadpool
Iron Maiden
Stranger things
Munsters
Led zep
Black knight sword of rage
Star wars

Less interested in
Beatles
Guardians of galaxy
Batman 66.

But would consider

#10584 1 year ago
Quoted from vidguy:

As someone who lived in central Illinois for most my life, Chicago thinks it’s the whole state.

As someone who still lives in central illinois, I expect to drive 2-3 hours minimum to find any games / trades.

#10585 1 year ago

Looking for a Legends of Valhalla along with my constant search for a minty GoT pro. (Medieval violence preferences I guess) hope y’all are having a Good Friday

#10586 1 year ago

Driving anything under 3 hours for me is a treat and I cherish those times

#10587 1 year ago
Quoted from Manderko1:

Looking for a Legends of Valhalla along with my constant search for a minty GoT pro. (Medieval violence preferences I guess) hope y’all are having a Good Friday

Have you reached out to Jeff?
Real nice guy.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/145939

#10588 1 year ago
Quoted from Manderko1:

I have a new in box Deluxe Limited (8395) or a demo that was used at Pinball Expo 2022 for 7895.

let me know.

[email protected]

thank you

#10589 1 year ago

Sure have. He wants to trade. Won’t sell. Seems like a cool dude though!

#10590 1 year ago

I was even tempted to go buy that Iron Man Vault (on his list) in Naperville just so I could trade him for the GoT

#10591 1 year ago
Quoted from Manderko1:

I was even tempted to go buy that Iron Man Vault (on his list) in Naperville just so I could trade him for the GoT

Do it.....

I have no skin in this game. I'm just waiting to trade this rock I picked up for a Hollywood Heat. You'already have an advantage over my plan and should do it.

#10592 1 year ago

God I wish I was closer to pick up great deal.
Someone get this quick,tell me I missed a bargain.
Mike
milwaukee.craigslist.org link

#10593 1 year ago

Any one have a Bally kiss playfield laying around?
And can I buy it ?

#10594 1 year ago
Quoted from packie1:

God I wish I was closer to pick up great deal.
Someone get this quick,tell me I missed a bargain.
Mike
milwaukee.craigslist.org link

What was it?

#10595 1 year ago

Black Out for $175

#10596 1 year ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Any one have a Bally kiss playfield laying around?
And can I buy it ?

New or used?

#10597 1 year ago

Prefer new, but what do you got?

#10598 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Bally Freedom electromechanical pinball shopped and working. New rubber , leds, ball, thumper bumper bodies, skirts, lamp sockets. Flippers rebuilt. Backglass has a couple areas of...”
2022-10-24
Rockford, IL
Viewed: 1034 times

#10599 1 year ago

This topper came with my TMNT that's too tall for my low ceilings, anybody local interested?
They are the 12" Playmates figures mounted on a piece of black plexi he had velcroed to the top.

https://imgur.com/a/0aFcEZt

#10600 1 year ago
Quoted from dudah:

This topper came with my TMNT that's too tall for my low ceilings, anybody local interested?
They are the 12" Playmates figures mounted on a piece of black plexi he had velcroed to the top.
https://imgur.com/a/IfDrTn2

It doesn't seem to load

There are 12,137 posts in this topic. You are on page 212 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/212?hl=jdub03 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.