FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 204 of 243.
#10151 1 year ago

Appreciate the looking out.. was Cincinnati though...

#10152 1 year ago

I have a pachinko machine that lights up, probably works, manual, tons of balls. Come get it out of my house for $20 so I can stop dealing with these FB Marketplace ding-dongs. https://imgur.com/a/8WWFak2

Edit: Sold!

#10153 1 year ago

I have a JJP Wonka SE I really wanted to trade but may list for sale. PM me if someone has anything interesting.

#10154 1 year ago

I need to sell 4 games ASAP. All will be listed when I have time for photos later today. As always, I will be generous with Pinside if they sell sooner. Please PM me with interest. They are perfect and have extremely low plays. Easy to move, but I prefer you bring a friend. I am around today and tomorrow. Cash and carry. Will check messages regularly. Here you go:
Halloween CE with Butter cab and extras 9K
Wonka CE with tons of extras 14.5K
Mando PRE with extras 8K
Cactus Canyon SE 8.5K

#10155 1 year ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

I need to sell 4 games ASAP. All will be listed when I have time for photos later today. As always, I will be generous with Pinside if they sell sooner. Please PM me with interest. They are perfect and have extremely low plays. Easy to move, but I prefer you bring a friend. I am around today and tomorrow. Cash and carry. Will check messages regularly. Here you go:
Halloween CE with Butter cab and extras 9K
Wonka CE with tons of extras 14.5K
Mando PRE with extras 8K
Cactus Canyon SE 8.5K

CC and Mando gone. $100 donated to Pinside. Wonka CE and Halloween CE w/ Butter cab remain. I will get ads up soon. PM with any questions. I am motivated, but I can't deliver. Come and get them.

#10156 1 year ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

CC and Mando gone. $100 donated to Pinside. Wonka CE and Halloween CE w/ Butter cab remain. I will get ads up soon. PM with any questions. I am motivated, but I can't deliver. Come and get them.

Guys, I played the hell out of a Halloween CE last night with the latest code. This game is awesome.

#10157 1 year ago

Williams Police Force. Plays and displays perfect, it's 100% working. LED's installed. Some insert wear. Brand new flipper assemblies from PBL. Not perfect, but a very nice machine. $3K. Can bring to MGC Saturday

#10158 1 year ago

Look for a very nice Simpsons Pinball Party within a few hours of Chicago. Thanks!

#10159 1 year ago

AIQ for sale. Making room for Rush.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Plays 100%. No issues whatsoever. Build date of September 29, 2021. Only 1,069 balls played. Upgraded Pyle Speakers. Local Pick up only. Sorry no shipping.”
2022-04-23
Bloomingdale, IL
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 441 times

#10160 1 year ago

Halloween CE listed.

#10161 1 year ago

Looking for a nice LOTR in IL, WI, or IA...let me know if you have any leads please:

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a good condition LOTR (regular or LE). Looking to pay in the $8-10k range (for regular) depending on condition. Willing to cover shipping. Please only message me if y...”
2022-04-10
Eau Claire, WI
Wanted
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 127 times

#10162 1 year ago

looking for :

Tron
X-men LE
Blue avengers
Iron mav VE

have to trade:

Jurassic park Pro with moving trex and art blades
TMNT pro
cash $$

Near Chicago ideally but not more than a 5 hour drive! Let me know what you got! Thanks!!

#10163 1 year ago

ISO a donor head for my homebrew. An EM or early solid state should work. I have an EM Williams body to pair with. I’ll be at MGC all day Sunday or available to pickup around Chicagoland.

Added 23 months ago:

Update: Three offers within a day. Thanks Pinside!

#10164 1 year ago

Machine - For Trade
Judge Dredd Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I bought this 8 years ago from an old motorcycle guy, he had it for a long time also: Perfect playfield Target decals Silicone rubber I completely shopped it out a few years ago a...”
2022-04-28
Algonquin, IL
Trade
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 732 times

Would really prefer a trade for a Elvira and the Party Monsters or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Pro) plus cash from me, open to other trades

#10165 1 year ago

Still have 2 Joker Poker backglasses for sale. Wall hangers, but presentable enough to put in a game if needed. $50 ea.

#10167 1 year ago

Going to list a RUSH LE this weekend

#10168 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is my HUO Monster Bash original by Williams. This game is in excellent condition and is the nicest game I have ever owned. If someone is looking for a high end origin...”
2022-04-17
Savage, MN
12,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1027 times
Contributed to Pinside

Price drop. If anyone wants to come check it out, let me know.

#10169 1 year ago

Looking to haul out of MN down 94 though Wisconsin to IL in next few weeks; freight train headed out of the northwoods. pM with hauling needs up/down.

I’ll have a restored whirlwind wanting to flow back to the Great Lakes….

#10170 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a R/W/B 7's slot machine - PM me. Takes quarters or tokens.

#10171 1 year ago

Have a nice original Fathom and everything to restore the game minus stencils. Will sell or trade for a nice Creature or something else on the wishlist.

Would also buy a creature outright if not interested in a trade.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
For Trade:Fathom Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Up for trade is a very nice original Fathom. Playfield was well protected by Mylar. Some wear on the top lanes and a spot where the Mylar was cut off. Cabinet has bumps are bruis...”
2022-06-24
Danville, IL
5,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 47 days
Viewed: 3063 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10172 1 year ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Godzilla premium. PM me if you have one you'd like to move in the Michigan area. Thanks!”
2022-04-23
Richfield, MI
Wanted
Archived after: 65 days
Viewed: 173 times

#10173 1 year ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Chesterton, IN area Looking for Pro”
2022-05-02
Chesterton, IN
Wanted
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 36 times
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for pro - Chesterton, IN area NIB or used is ok”
2022-05-02
Chesterton, IN
Wanted
Viewed: 38 times
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Chesterton, IN area NIB or used is ok”
2022-05-02
Chesterton, IN
Wanted
Viewed: 59 times

Used is fine - PM me

Thank you

#10174 1 year ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Machine - Wanted

Wanted: Iron Man (Pro Vault Edition)

New!

Wanted! “Chesterton, IN area

Looking for Pro”

5 hours ago

Chesterton, IN

PunishersLEMC

Wanted

Machine - Wanted

Wanted: Godzilla (Pro)

New!

Wanted! “Looking for pro - Chesterton, IN
NIB or used is ok”

5 hours ago

Chesterton, IN

PunishersLEMC

Wanted

Machine - Wanted

Wanted: Deadpool (Pro)

New!

Wanted! “Chesterton, IN

NIB or used is ok”

5 hours ago

Chesterton, IN

PunishersLEMC

Wanted

Used is fine - PM me
Thank you

I was just saying how I remember a time where I was sick of seeing iron man. Now I wish I saw it more. Good luck!

#10175 1 year ago

Just listed my Demo Man. Super nice example!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “This is an EXTREMELY nice example with full custom LEDs, LED OCD and GI OCD controller boards, re-chromed handles with modded LED thumb buttons, illuminated flipper buttons, and no...”
2022-05-02
Northbrook, IL
5,000 (Firm)
Viewed: 263 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10176 1 year ago

Just listed my LW3 as well ...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “A very fun and underrated game that you don't see come up for sale very often. Recently shopped with all new Titan rubbers and full custom LEDs (they look awesome). I also installe...”
2022-05-02
Northbrook, IL
3,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 333 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10177 1 year ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Just listed my Demo Man. Super nice example!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “This is an EXTREMELY nice example with full custom LEDs, LED OCD and GI OCD controller boards, re-chromed handles with modded LED thumb buttons, illuminated flipper buttons, and no...”
2022-05-02
Northbrook, IL
5,000 (Firm)
Viewed: 263 times
Contributed to Pinside

Very tempting! This is a beautiful example that I have actually played! GLWTS Brian! Should go quick and the buyer will be very happy!

#10178 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Still have 2 Joker Poker backglasses for sale. Wall hangers, but presentable enough to put in a game if needed. $50 ea.

Quoted from gweempose:

Just listed my LW3 as well ...

Machine - For Sale

Lethal Weapon 3 w/ ColorDMD

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “A very fun and underrated game that you don't see come up for sale very often. Recently shopped with all new Titan rubbers and full custom LEDs (they look awesome). I also installe...”

20 hours ago

Northbrook, IL

gweempose

3,700 (OBO)

making room? what are you planning on getting?

#10179 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Making room? What are you planning on getting?

Thinning the herd, actually. That's why I'm not open to trades.

#10180 1 year ago

but we don't thin...just to thin. We thin with purpose. If you can fit more...we fit more.

#10181 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

but we don't thin...just to thin. We thin with purpose. If you can fit more...we fit more.

BINGO!

#10182 1 year ago

And another one ...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Volcano Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Beautiful Gottlieb Volcano! The playfield has full factory mylar and is in fantastic condition with only a few minor wear spots around the pop bumpers. The cabinet and backbox are ...”
2022-05-03
Northbrook, IL
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 420 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10183 1 year ago

Yes, this is all highly illogical.

#10184 1 year ago

Here's another one for your consideration ...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Eight Ball Champ Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This is easily the nicest Eight Ball Champ I have ever seen! The game is in amazing condition inside and out (the photos speak for themselves). Everything works perfectly! The disp...”
2022-05-05
Northbrook, IL
2,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 161 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10185 1 year ago

Crazy Brian’s! Everything must go!

#10186 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Crazy Brian’s! Everything must go!

I think that's it for now.

#10187 1 year ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I think that's it for now.

Or is it?

#10188 1 year ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Here's another one for your consideration ...

Machine - For Sale

Eight Ball Champ

New!
Archived

Fully shopped/refurbished “This is easily the nicest Eight Ball Champ I have ever seen! The game is in amazing condition inside and out (the photos speak for themselves). Everything works perfectly! The disp...”

2022-05-05

Northbrook, IL

gweempose

2,000 (OBO)

Viewed: 161 times

Contributed to Pinside

Damn, wish I would have seen this when first posted. Always liked this game and this is an absolutely beautiful example.

#10189 1 year ago

I have a:
Black Knight Sword of Rage LE with Stern topper. Perfect condition. Low plays. I bought NIB.

Avengers Infinity Quest LE with Stern Topper and Stern shooter rod. Low plays. I bought NIB.

Both going up for sale.

#10190 1 year ago
Quoted from cards25:

Damn, wish I would have seen this when first posted. Always liked this game and this is an absolutely beautiful example.

I clearly underpriced it. I literally had like a dozen people that wanted it. It's a pretty crazy world where an Eight Ball Champ at $2,000 is considered a bargain.

#10191 1 year ago

Hi everyone, I just listed my Game of Thrones LE in the marketplace. Please PM me if you have any questions. Thanks!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “2nd-owner HUO Game of Thrones LE for sale. Comes with ColorDMD and Titan rubbers. Orbits have been adjusted and flow well. The game plays great and is excellent condition with the ...”
2022-07-30
Madison, WI
9,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 56 days
Viewed: 1429 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10192 1 year ago
Quoted from Boyo25guy:Hi everyone, I just listed my Game of Thrones LE in the marketplace. Please PM me if you have any questions. Thanks!
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “2nd-owner HUO Game of Thrones LE for sale. Comes with ColorDMD and Titan rubbers. Orbits have been adjusted and flow well. The game plays great and is excellent condition with the ...”
2022-07-30
Madison, WI
9,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 56 days
Viewed: 1429 times
Contributed to Pinside

Awesome game! I miss mine. GLWTS!

#10193 1 year ago

A little north of you, but figured I'd share:

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to trade or sell my HUO LOTR. I'm the third owner. Its in excellent condition, no issues, and no wear to the playfield. Its been babied with a lot of extras, I just go thro...”
2022-06-10
Eau Claire, WI
Trade
Viewed: 611 times

#10194 1 year ago

Aunt and uncle dropped off their Triple Strike shuffle alley/puck bowler. Just went through it to put it up for sale from them (they are way up north in WI so brought it down here for more population exposure. If any one here has interest at $900. Please be in touch, thanks! It's fully working and runs on williams system 6 board set.

Added 22 months ago:

SOLD! 5/24/22 for full 900 asking price.

#10195 1 year ago

I’m looking for a home use only Tales from the Crypt and Scared Stiff. May also be in the market for nicer/restored TZ, IJ & Fish Tales. For now these would be my trade potentials or cash.

- Mandalorian LE
- Mandalorian Premium
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles LE
- Alien (pinball brothers)
- Walking Dead Premium
- Star Trek LE
- nib The Big Lebowski
- Medieval Madness LE
- Iron Maiden Premium

Later
- Godzilla LE waiting on Stern playfield swap

#10196 1 year ago

Listed my Mando Pro open to offers. Only a couple hundred plays. Thanks!

#10197 1 year ago

Any pinball folks in the Chicago suburbs out there wanna help a first-time owner install some mods in a Stern Godzilla Pro machine? I’m pretty clueless and not particularly dexterous, so I’m looking for some assistance. Happy to pay ya. In Buffalo Grove. Shoot me a DM!

#10198 1 year ago

PM sent

I'm in Lake Zurich not far and I can help you

#10199 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I am looking to sell my Deadpool Premium. I am the original owner and purchased the game right when it was released. The game is in beautiful condition. The lifetime game count ...”
2022-10-31
Hawthorn Woods, IL
Archived after: 185 days
Viewed: 4711 times

Hard decision I know I may regret but I need to make room. In the original owner of the game. 141 lifetime plays so the game is practically brand new. Including the pin stadium light kit with UV flasher mod that is installed in the game.

#10200 1 year ago

Non pinball item, Megatouch player operator keys ( spoon) . 3 packs of 4 each. PM me.

There are 12,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 204 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/204?hl=selig and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.