FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,118 posts in this topic. You are on page 203 of 243.
#10101 2 years ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

Dude you could get that done downtown for wayyyyy cheaper (so i've heard at least...from a friend)

PM sent! …for my friend

#10102 2 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Still searching… Cincinnati to Chicago

Still looking for transport

#10103 2 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Somebody has to be coming this way at the end of the month for MGC? Or , if there is anyone from the Cincy area going to PATZ, I can give the pin a ride home to Hampshire.

#10104 2 years ago

Just a thought that you may be better listing your request in the Ohio traders group to see if anyone is coming up to MGC or PATZ. That being said, maybe Trent Augustine (Tilt!) is traveling to Cincinnati and can bring it to MGC or PATZ. Another possibility is to check with Troy Smith (also Tilt!) to see if he can transport the game for you, he is always at MGC and likely travels to OH to get inventory from Trent.

Mike

#10105 2 years ago

My neighbor is in the market for a MMr. If anyone has one local DM me please.

#10106 2 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Good idea- I posted in Ohio thread!

#10107 2 years ago

my dads still in the market for a Sopranos or Houdini

#10108 2 years ago

Think your dad would prefer a Willy Wonka.

#10109 2 years ago

Most likely will be listing my HUO Met Pro led in marketplace. Looks like I bought new in summer of 2016 from Trent at Tilt.

#10110 2 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

I got a buddy from high school I helped find a Monopoly maybe 5-6 years ago. He’s looking for something new. If anyone has something to trade (DMD’s only) feel free to reach out to me.

Buddy still has a Monopoly to trade. PM me if interested

#10111 2 years ago

Wanted to buy Tales from the Crypt. If you have or know of one, drop me a PM. Thanks.

#10112 2 years ago

Looking for a Williams Demolition Man.

#10113 2 years ago

Headed down 94 mn to IL, Sunday 4-10.
Can haul this gal down….

#10114 2 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Looking for a Williams Demolition Man.

There's one in Lisle on facebook. Seems pricey to me, but who the hell knows anymore.

#10115 2 years ago

Inbound Original Red cabinet jungle lord if that’s anyone’s flavor….My stiff went limp…or rather exploded and the urge is gone now,
Lol….

#10116 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

There's one in Lisle on facebook. Seems pricey to me, but who the hell knows anymore.

Thanks, I will find someone with an account and check it out.

#10117 2 years ago

Looking for stranger things premium or pro but prefer premium. Thanks

#10118 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

It's @chad, if more than 2001 pricing it is too much.

#10119 2 years ago
Quoted from chad:Looking for a Williams Demolition Man.

Anything to trade?

#10120 2 years ago

Any Chicago owners of JP (Stern) want to have a owners grudge match against each other? One week at your machine one week at my machine or vice versa.

I just love the game and also competition so could be a fun thing to do a few times per year.

Btw…I’m in Milwaukee not far from downtown so it would be a trip for both of us. Everyone in Milwaukee/Wisconsin seems to not be up for the challenge.

#10121 2 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Anything to trade?

No this is for a first time buyer.

#10122 2 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

Inbound Original Red cabinet jungle lord if that’s anyone’s flavor…..

It’s the real deal

#10123 2 years ago

I'm posting my Freddy soon. It's extremely clean with the original goodies still stapled inside and hardly any pf wear. It is by far the nicest Freddy I've ever seen. If anyone here is at all interested before I list it, send me a PM.

I'm located near St. Louis, just in case that matters.

#10124 2 years ago

Any interest in a a pretty nice looking Williams Liberty Bell EM? My niece's boss is selling one that he got from the aunt's basement.
So yes I am trying to help my niece's boss sell his aunt's pinball machine! LOL. PM me if any interest and I can send you pics and contact info.
Location is the northwest suburb Chicago area maybe around Wheeling...

Let me know and I'll get more info!

Thanks

Tom

#10125 2 years ago

So yes I am trying to help my niece's boss sell his aunt's pinball machine!

That’s fantastic! I love it. GLWTS!

#10126 2 years ago

Liberty Bell is sweet! Like a 2-player Grand Prix wearing a Captain America costume.

#10127 2 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

I am going to be an hour and a half away from there this weekend.. You good? danczaz

#10128 2 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

A lot of demand for his his time. Sorry he never responded. His knowledge and skills are top notch.

Gavin is a Rockstar - trust him and agree he is busy.. Because He's top notch!

#10129 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Liberty Bell is sweet! Like a 2-player Grand Prix wearing a Captain America costume.

I know, it is cool and would look fantastic next to my Spirit of 76! Damn I may end up buying it myself if I keep thinking about it!

Doh! Seriously though any interest out there PM me!

#10130 2 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

Looking for stranger things premium or pro but prefer premium. Thanks

paulbaptiste

#10131 2 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

I am going to be an hour and a half away from there this weekend.. You good? danczaz

Sending you A PM.. I guess I don't have you number saved?

#10133 2 years ago

Looking to trade this for another pro or maybe add cash for a premium. DM me if you have anything.

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nicely modded pro; led speakers, artblades, three eddie figures. Looking to trade for another modern stern (dp pro, bm66, bksor pro, godzilla pro, rush prem, possibly aiq prem, ot...”
2022-03-15
Madison, WI
Trade
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 1568 times

#10134 2 years ago

Looking to track down my childhood machine I learned how to play on as a kid, which was Goldeneye. I'm also on the hunt for Wild Life, which was the machine my Dad played on weekly at his local bar in college. Anyone have a nice Goldeneye or Wild Life within a few hours they're willing to part with?

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Trying to track down what I learned to play pinball on as a kid. Doesn't need to be perfect, but a nice looking and playing machine. I'd be willing to drive a few hours from north ...”
2022-05-11
Mishawaka, IN
Wanted
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 110 times

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “I know these are hard to come by, so this may be a longshot. Let me know what you got. I'd be willing to drive a few hours from north central Indiana for the right machine.”
2022-04-11
Mishawaka, IN
Wanted
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 53 times

#10135 2 years ago

Just posted a last action hero for sale.

Machine - For Sale
Last Action Hero Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “This was cleaned up, not a complete top side tear down but its cleaned fairly well. Rubber replaced, everything is working. The one plastic melted up a little bit by the kick back ...”
2022-04-11
Wood Dale, IL
3,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 625 times

Decent game that is ready to play.

#10136 2 years ago

Ok, in the "you won't know until you try" category...

Offering a very nicely shopped, tasteful LED, fully working, Bally Attack From Mars for trade.

Looking for Williams Medieval Madness.

I realize I'll probably have to add money to even the trade out (depending on mechanical and cosmetic conditon).

I'm in Evanston, and willing to drive a reasonable distance to make the trade.

Just throwing it out there in case someone might be looking to shake up the line up.

emails only, no pms.

Joe (joemagiera at ameritech dot net)
[email protected]

#10137 2 years ago

Figured I would post in here if any interest locally.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Jumping Jack Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fully shopped with new flipper, drop target and pop bumper assemblies. Installed brand new replacement backglass. Pick up only.”
2022-04-13
Chicago, IL
1,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 392 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10138 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “No Fear pinball machine for sale or trade. Game plays great no major wear on playfield. This is a fun and fast Steve Richie game that has a ton of shots. Has Leds throughout the ga...”
2022-04-23
Richfield, MI
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 400 times

#10139 2 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

For anyone who knows you it was pretty obvious it was a joke, that or you recently had a major head injury that I was unaware of.

Lol. Yeah after I sent the PM I thought about it and had a pretty good laugh. But in my defense, TWD would be a game where someone snaps and says “Get Out!”. And when that happens…I’ll be ready.

#10140 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a nice World Cup Soccer. Must be fully functional and in good condition. No beaters or projects please. No trades, looking to purchase outright.”
2022-04-16
Frankfort, IL
Wanted
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 82 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10141 2 years ago

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “I need a spinner for Gottlieb Buccaneer pinball. Let me know.”
2022-04-16
Rockford, IL
Wanted
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 84 times

#10142 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is my HUO Monster Bash original by Williams. This game is in excellent condition and is the nicest game I have ever owned. If someone is looking for a high end origin...”
2022-04-17
Savage, MN
12,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1027 times
Contributed to Pinside

If anyone is looking for an excellent Monster Bash original, this is worth the drive.

#10143 2 years ago

I am traveling from Cleveland, OH to Buffalo Grove, IL next week for work on April 27-29th. I can transport a broken down game in the back of the van for $350 each way. No setup/breakdown, just transport. PM me if you're interested.

#10144 2 years ago

Looking to trade my Mando Pro for something, I may even list to sell.

#10145 2 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Looking to trade my Mando Pro for something, I may even list to sell.

Trade straight up for a Shadow?

#10146 2 years ago

If anyone is interested in trading their Beatles for a JP pro plus cash or an IMDN pro plus cash, or preferably for both with cash coming my way, let me know. Not interested in moving the JP for any other reason at this time, but Maiden will be for sale at MGC otherwise. Just thought I would float this out there before the show.

#10147 2 years ago

Still have an Avenger's Pro for Trade. Looking for newer Sterns or SE JJP's.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Wanting to trade my AIQ Pro, not looking at selling. Interested in newer Sterns Pros or maybe a Jersey Jack Standard Edition game. Looking for something a couple of hours from ...”
2022-06-03
Racine, WI
Trade
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 1398 times

#10148 2 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

I am traveling from Cleveland, OH to Buffalo Grove, IL next week for work on April 27-29th. I can transport a broken down game in the back of the van for $350 each way. No setup/breakdown, just transport. PM me if you're interested.

danczaz ???

#10149 2 years ago

I have a really nice prototype Shadow I'm looking to sell. I figure I'd give a heads up here before I list it for sale on the main site in case someone local may be interested. PM me for details. I'll of course make a donation to this site should I end up selling it through this post.

#10150 2 years ago
Quoted from MXV:

I have a really nice prototype Shadow I'm looking to sell. I figure I'd give a heads up here before I list it for sale on the main site in case someone local may be interested. PM me for details. I'll of course make a donation to this site should I end up selling it through this post.

And having seen the machine in-person I can say it is the real deal. Mike is a great guy and seller, if someone is looking for one definitely drop him a line.

There are 12,118 posts in this topic. You are on page 203 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/203?hl=geddy2112 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.