FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,131 posts in this topic. You are on page 201 of 243.
#10001 2 years ago

I’ve got this for sale.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Lost World back glass in a light up box that can be hung on a wall. It does work but it he power cord is a bit scary (see picture. Back glass is presentable but does have some crac...”
2022-02-25
Elkhorn, WI
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 120 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10002 2 years ago

If anyone is interested in a wall hung restaurant table for their game room/man cave, I've got 8 available at $50 each. All in great shape. Had these tucked in the back of the game storage room and never put them up.... too many games! So, time to go.

Should have time to list a pair of pins later in the week as well now that work has slowed down a bit and get back to clearing more out. Most likely will be 8ball deluxe and Trizone, possibly a flash (NOT Gordon).

Added over 2 years ago:

badbilly27 picked up the 8Ball Deluxe this afternoon. Thanks for coming out and great to meet ya! (pinside donation made)

#10003 2 years ago

Looking to swap things around.

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to switch up the lineup. Looking mainly for sterns from the year 2000 and newer, but let me know if you have a different game you want to trade! Looking to trade my modded...”
2022-03-01
Chicago, IL
Trade
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 704 times

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to switch up the lineup. Looking to trade for sterns from the year 2000 and newer, but let me know if you have a different game you want to trade! Looking to trade my modd...”
2022-03-01
Chicago, IL
Trade
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 341 times

#10004 2 years ago

Looking for a Metallica any version. Thanks John.

#10005 2 years ago

FOR Trade Elvira 40th Anniversary in box (game #7)

Pretty wide open, but im trying to get a nice row up at my warehouse for people to enjoy, things that come to mind
metallica
ripleys
walking dead
mustang
elvis
tspp
lotr
spollo 13
sega godzilla
tron
corvette

open to others, cosmetic condition must be nice, but project games are fine to as long as the deal is right. Im in Decatur open to trading multiple games for the elvira

#10006 2 years ago

Looking for a High Speed or EATPM.

#10007 2 years ago

Looking for a Godzilla Pro, if you want sell one let me know. PM me, Thanks!

#10008 2 years ago

I love this pin but I might be looking to trade my Rick and Morty BSE.

I'm the original owner, picked it up direct from Spooky October 2020.
All the options except Butter and dollar bill acceptor.

In order of interest, for the following pins;

1. Ghostbusters premium
2. Metallica premium (maybe a really nice pro & cash my way)
3. Kiss premium
4. Monster Bash (CGC SE or LE)

PM me if any interest

#10009 2 years ago

I have a RUSH Premium NIB in hand. Looking to trade for a Tron Pro or LOTR +/- cash depending on condition/mods/edition. I know it's a long shot, but I did find a ST here a few weeks ago. Let me know your thoughts. Jim

#10010 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Deadpool (Pro) Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This Deadpool (Pro) was purchased in 2020 and had been on route in MI briefly before the pandemic shut down the arcades. Machine has 3894 plays and has not had any issues in the tw...”
2022-02-03
Chicago, IL
6,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 1041 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I'm the second owner of this TMNT (Pro) that was purchased from the Pinball Dudes in 2021. To my knowledge this was HUO and still had factory plastic on when I received it. This sa...”
2022-02-03
Chicago, IL
6,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 600 times
Contributed to Pinside

Sale fell through on a Deadpool (pro) and TMNT (pro) - would prefer to sell to someone local. Machines are located in the north side of Chicago.

#10011 2 years ago

Super nice cabinet xenon, playfield has a bit of wear 2500$

#10012 2 years ago

My Zeppelin Pre will be listed Thursday,

#10013 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

PM sent.

#10014 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

My Zeppelin Pre will be listed Thursday,

pm me price

#10015 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

is it the xenon from the olympics?

#10016 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

is it the xenon from the olympics?

Lol

#10017 2 years ago

I have a very nice #Stranger Things available for trade in the marketplace. I'm looking for a very nice Creature of the Black Lagoon, Twilight Zone, or Funhouse. +/- cash depending on title.

#10018 2 years ago

Looking for a MET or ACDC, let me know if you are thinking of trading or selling. Thanks.

#10019 2 years ago

Anyone going from Cincinnati to Chicago that could haul a pin for me in the near future?

#10020 2 years ago

Still have a Rush Premium NIB in hand I am willing to deal. Let me know what you have.

#10021 2 years ago

Anyone have access to Widebody HD glass local? My Alien needs to be seen!!

#10022 2 years ago
Quoted from JDub03:

Anyone have access to Widebody HD glass local?

Looks like JJP has it in stock for $260. Maybe they'd let you swing by and grab a piece without shipping.

#10023 2 years ago

Unloading these HEP restores, they are pretty.

#10024 2 years ago

Will be listing WCS94 soon for 6k with leds, color dmd, pinstadium neo and invisiglass. Possible trades considered Metallica premium or strangers things premium.

#10025 2 years ago

Digging around through parts this weekend and found a handful of plastics sets that I don't own games of any longer. If you're looking for original plastics sets I've got the following available:

Gorgar
Hollywood Heat
Spy Hunter
Big Guns (NOS, still has knockouts)

Please PM me and I can get you photos and info on the set your interested in.

#10026 2 years ago

I’ve got a few items for sale.

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Custom painted pingulp for Rob Zombie. This came off my game so it is used but it is in very good condition. I can put either a left or right side mounting bracket on it.”
2022-03-13
Elkhorn, WI
40 (OBO)
Viewed: 153 times
Contributed to Pinside
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Goldeneye manual and flyer. Manual does have some pages and the cover bent at the corners but is otherwise in good condition.”
2022-03-13
Elkhorn, WI
20 (OBO)
Archived after: 78 days
Viewed: 49 times
SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Wpc style apron Archived
Used, good condition - “Wpc style apron (three pieces) It was originally off a fish tales but I have painted it black with automotive paint.”
2022-03-13
Elkhorn, WI
50 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 127 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10027 2 years ago

My Star Wars Pro w/ shaker and Mando Pro w/ shaker & metal ramps for your MM +/- cash - let me know

#10028 2 years ago

Anyone available to transport from Winfield Missouri area to the Chicago land area in the next couple weeks, shoot me a pm.

#10029 2 years ago

Hello All:
My friend did not sell his Indianapolis 500 still. He had me pull it off the marketplace because he was going to keep it. Has changed his mind once again and asked me to post it for sale.
Mike

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis 500 Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice looking Indy 500. Working with LEDs installed. Has 2 replacement housings for targets. I am posting this again for a friend who is not a pinside member. It did not sell and he...”
2022-03-13
Kewanee, IL
4,500 (OBO)
Viewed: 601 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10030 2 years ago

I also have this.

Other - For Sale
“Barbra Streisand Yentl unopened. Original motion picture soundtrack “Yentl” 1983.”
2022-03-14
Elkhorn, WI
15 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 146 times

#10031 2 years ago

I also have this.

Yentl?? Now you’re talking! Lol.

#10033 2 years ago
Quoted from packie1:

Hello All:
My friend did not sell his Indianapolis 500 still. He had me pull it off the marketplace because he was going to keep it. Has changed his mind once again and asked me to post it for sale.
Mike

Machine - For Sale

Indianapolis 500

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Nice looking Indy 500. Working with LEDs installed. Has 2 replacement housings for targets. I am posting this again for a friend who is not a pinside member. It did not sell and he...”

15 hours ago

Kewanee, IL

packie1

4,500 (OBO)

maybe he's unsure about it, because he cannot see the ball. Might have more confidence if the GI's were white by the one place you actually need to see the most.

#10034 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

maybe he's unsure about it, because he cannot see the ball. Might have more confidence if the GI's were white by the one place you actually need to see the most.

Was getting worried that someone ousted Neo after seeing that I500 a couple days ago... good to see that you're still alive and kicking (colored LEDs)

#10035 2 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

Was getting worried that someone ousted Neo after seeing that I500 a couple days ago... good to see that you're still alive and kicking (colored LEDs)

Always watching.....................always watching

#10036 2 years ago

Anyone near Chicago or in the near midwest looking to sell their jurassic pro? Or trade? Shoot me a pm. Thanks!

#10037 2 years ago

Getaway, working, needs a shop out, ok shape, 4800

#10038 2 years ago

Just posted my Iron Maiden Pro for sale
Full powder coating, shaker motor, side blades, external volume control, a gorgeous machine

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Like new Iron Maiden Pro: I love this game, but another on my grail list became available and I need the room. Powder coated everywhere, including the coin door in red (the pictu...”
2022-03-14
Champaign, IL
7,800 (OBO)
Viewed: 433 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10039 2 years ago

Just posted for trade…looking for a modern stern pro/premium.

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nicely modded pro; led speakers, artblades, three eddie figures. Looking to trade for another modern stern (dp pro, bm66, bksor pro, godzilla pro, rush prem, possibly aiq prem, ot...”
2022-03-15
Madison, WI
Trade
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 1568 times

#10040 2 years ago

In search of a Creature From the Black Lagoon. Will buy outright, but also have a nice Stranger Things Pro to trade. Please reach out if you can help.

#10041 2 years ago

Anyone looking to move a Banzai Run?

#10042 2 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to switch up the lineup. Looking to trade for sterns from the year 2000 and newer, but let me know if you have a different game you want to trade! Looking to trade my modd...”
2022-03-01
Chicago, IL
Trade
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 341 times

Mustang is gone to a great mustang home!

GOT still available for the right trade.

Still looking for a Jurassic park pro. Also interested in stranger things, black knight, godzilla. Can trade +/-$ or just buy with $$. Thanks!

#10043 2 years ago

I have someone looking for Godzilla Pro or premium

Still looking for a Sopranos or Houdini for my dad.

#10044 2 years ago

Going to list RUSH Premium for $9600 later today. I have it in hand and it is ready to go. Will pay Pinside if somebody claims it here first. Jim

#10045 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

4600?

#10047 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

I love this pin but I might be looking to trade my Rick and Morty BSE.
I'm the original owner, picked it up direct from Spooky October 2020.
All the options except Butter and dollar bill acceptor.
In order of interest, for the following pins;
1. Ghostbusters premium
2. Metallica premium (maybe a really nice pro & cash my way)
3. Kiss premium
4. Monster Bash (CGC SE or LE)
PM me if any interest

Listed…

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Mint condition Rick and Morty Blood Sucker's Edition # 313 for sale. Original owner, picked it up from Spooky November of 2020. Spooky installed Factory options; *Kalaxian Purp...”
2022-06-12
Lake Zurich, IL
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 1229 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10048 2 years ago

Your trade list current? Anything else you are looking for?

#10049 2 years ago
Quoted from JDub03:

Your trade list current? Anything else you are looking for?

Wishlist is current.

Would possibly go for a TNA

*edit, I guess that was already on my wishlist

I added a few more.

#10050 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

4500?

There are 12,131 posts in this topic. You are on page 201 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/201?hl=geddy2112 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.