FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 10,208 posts in this topic. You are on page 200 of 205.
#9951 3 months ago

Looking for SW pre/LE or comic pre.

Let me know if you have one for sale or trade. Thank you.

#9952 3 months ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

And if anyone has a lowly SW pro in either flavor, let me know.

#9953 3 months ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Quoted from Jediturtle:

And if anyone has a lowly SW pro in either flavor, let me know.

i have 2 Star Wars Comic - The Pins in stock.... one for each of you!

#9954 3 months ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

You made me spit out my coffee......

#9955 3 months ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

If they have the topper I'll take both.....

#9956 3 months ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) “Game is in like new condition. 41 lifetime plays as of today. I am the original owner and looking to sell the game. Possible trade for a Tron Pro or Godzilla Premium. Game play...”
2022-01-26
Hawthorn Woods, IL
8,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 812 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9957 3 months ago

Looking for a Gottlieb Team one, shitty is fine

#9958 3 months ago

Anybody want some old pinball speakers, they’re complete sets from wpc and wpc-95 games. I was on a kick of throwing in pinball pro upgrades for a bit and don’t have the heart to toss perfectly good speakers out.

#9959 3 months ago

Just listed this Extreme Home Arcades 4 player megacade. It is at our home in Ingleside. Let me know if you are interested and have any questions. Thanks.

Other - For Sale
“• Extreme Machine Almost New 10TB HD Game System – 80k+ Games! - 4 Player Arcade • 50" TV w/ remote (TCL Smart TV) • 34" Active Marquee Display LG Monitor (Title art chan...”
2022-03-12
Ingleside, IL
7,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 314 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9960 3 months ago

I have just listed my GNR CE for $16.9K. It is $16.5K to anyone local in this thread. Peace!

#9961 3 months ago

I'm getting everything together to start a restore on an Indy 500.
Does anybody local have a screen to put the warning print on the backbox that they'd be willing to loan out or rent to me?
I'd also be willing to pay someone to do it if that works for somebody as well.
Thanks

#9962 3 months ago

Anyone in the area that replaces decals? I heard it’s a big job in removing and reinstalling them. Thanks

#9963 3 months ago

If anyone has an order in for CC+ and wants Wonka instead PM me.

#9964 3 months ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Anybody want some old pinball speakers, they’re complete sets from wpc and wpc-95 games. I was on a kick of throwing in pinball pro upgrades for a bit and don’t have the heart to toss perfectly good speakers out.

i'll take some

#9965 3 months ago

Come on down:;priceisrightgif:;

#9966 3 months ago

Anyone within 2 hours of Chicago willing to part with a Blackout ('80) by Williams? Player's condition preferred.

#9967 3 months ago

Looking for a Checkpoint with very good-excellent cosmetics.

#9968 3 months ago

Looking for a good back-box for Williams EM (74 Star Pool).

#9969 3 months ago

Looking to trade a Rick and Morty with butter cab and all options minus bill acceptor. ~200 plays and includes blue crystal mod (as I am the creator).

I am interested in a low play Munsters LE.

#9970 3 months ago

Looking to sell or trade my Caribbean Cruise, would be interested in a project machine

#9971 3 months ago
Quoted from vegasplayer:

Looking for a Checkpoint with very good-excellent cosmetics.

Also looking for NBAFB and LAH with very good to excellent cosmetics.

Cash on the glass or have Lightning and/or Millionaire as partial trades.

#9972 3 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Excellent condition, works as it should. Typical fade on one side. Translite signed by Steve Ritchie. Cliffy on tunnel scoop and shooter eject. Led’s in pf. Remote battery.”
2022-02-14
Peotone, IL
5,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 681 times

If anyone happens to be looking…..

#9973 3 months ago

Looking for a used WPC cabinet and head in decent shape, in Wisconsin if possible. Decent would mean no plywood de-laminating on it. Please let me know if you have something available

#9974 3 months ago

Looking for an Addams Family in the area.

#9975 3 months ago

Have what I would call a player's condition Pinbot coming up for sale. 100% working. I have plenty of pictures.

#9976 3 months ago

Looking to trade a huo BMX (previously owned by Bally exec) game is mint.
Huo pins, at the top of my list is a Who Dunnit
Not sure of the $ value esp these days.

#9977 3 months ago

Stern NIB accessories for sale:

Stranger Things Package - $1,500
* Topper
* UV Kit (Premium/LE)
* Shooter Rod

Deadpool Package - $1,200
* Topper
* Shooter Rod

Avengers Topper - $700

Elvira Shooter Rod - $165

Star Wars Shooter Rod - $165

#9978 3 months ago
Quoted from CaptainRedEye:

Stern NIB accessories for sale:
Stranger Things Package - $1,500
* Topper
* UV Kit (Premium/LE)
* Shooter Rod
Deadpool Package - $1,200
* Topper
* Shooter Rod
Avengers Topper - $700
Elvira Shooter Rod - $165
Star Wars Shooter Rod - $165

I will take the Stranger Things Package if you have a game to go with it.

#9979 3 months ago

I've got two Joker Poker backglasses I will sell. Both are probably 6/10, can used as wallhangers or replacements for completely blown out backglasses. I can send pics if interested. $80 each, pick up only. Would be willing to trade for other wallhangers.

#9980 3 months ago

I also have 4 sheets of used standard playfield glass of varying condition, free for anyone that wants them. For pick up only.

#9981 3 months ago

I know it's a long shot, but I am looking for a Stranger Things Premium. I am willing to pay $10-12K cash based on condition and extras. Send me a PM and we can talk. Jim

#9982 3 months ago

Planning to list my Addams Family, looking for a Jurassic Park Prem.

#9983 3 months ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

I know it's a long shot, but I am looking for a Stranger Things Premium. I am willing to pay $10-12K cash based on condition and extras. Send me a PM and we can talk. Jim

Damnit Jim! I want one too!
Can everyone please do me a favor and read this as though Dr. McCoy were saying it.

#9984 3 months ago

Anyone looking for an Elvira 40th, let me know. with the price what they are bringing i figure it might be best to just offer it up for trade. So if you want to trade for one, let me know, its NIB and a single digit game number.

Ill be up in Chicago on wednesday 2-16 if you want to work something out

#9985 3 months ago

I would ask trade my Mando Pro plus cash for Jurassic Prem.

#9986 3 months ago

Lookin’ for a TWDLE of anybody has one.
Let me know your

Quoted from trilogybeer:

Damnit Jim! I want one too!
Can everyone please do me a favor and read this as though Dr. McCoy were saying it.

Dammit Jim I’m a doctor not a pinball enthusiast!!
For God’s sakes man!

#9987 3 months ago

Looking to trade my loaded Stranger Things Premium for a Monster Bash LE around the Chicago area.

It is a March 2020 build that I bought NIB in July 2021. As of today, 420 plays. UV kit installed, Topper installed, TK lock works great, upgraded speakers with LE speaker light kit, lighted Stern shooter rod, stern art blades, hoppers truck, Billy’s Camaro, lighted D20, retro refurbs season 3 alternate translite (original will be included), diamond black projector screen and standup target screens, titan glow rubbers, under cabinet UV lights, plastic protectors.

Only looking to trade for MBLE.

#9988 3 months ago

Trying my luck again...

Looking for a KISS Prem.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Looking for a nice KISS Prem. I have cash, or several nice games for possible trade offers. Would prefer within driving distance of Chicago, but will consider any domestic locati...”
2022-03-14
Lockport, IL
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 192 times

#9989 3 months ago

If Stern would just make more Stranger Things Premiums...that would be 3 quick sales to BackFlipper trilogybeer and me right in their own backyard. The market needs a lot more of these.

#9990 3 months ago
Quoted from RazerX:

If Stern would just make more Stranger Things Premiums...that would be 3 quick sales to BackFlipper trilogybeer and me right in their own backyard. The market needs a lot more of these.

Do they plan on making more?

#9991 3 months ago
Quoted from medic7000:

Do they plan on making more?

Nope. STh is done.

#9992 3 months ago

It's ashame they don't make more. I recently played Stranger Things for the first time (Limited Edition) and what a great game. I hope at least t he projection gets utilized again in the future...

#9993 3 months ago
Quoted from JDub03:

Nope. STh is done.

Isn't that what they said about AC/DC?

#9994 3 months ago
Quoted from RazerX:

Yeah I’d be in. Unfortunately by the time I got a chance to play Stranger Things Stern had already moved on. Seems as though they will be making Godzillas for the rest of this year just to fulfill the orders they already have for them. I really don’t see another run of Stranger things being worked in, but I’d be happy to be wrong.

#9995 3 months ago

looking for a Bad Cats or Bullwinkle in nw suburbs of chicago... delivery if possible? I can only wish these days... hahaha

#9996 89 days ago

Looking to trade my Mando Pro (replaced plastic ramps with steel ones) or my Iron Maiden Pro for something. Very open to offers. Thinking Stranger Things, Star Trek or lord of rings but very open at this point.

#9997 88 days ago

Turning 40 in a couple days. Was looking for a WMS System 3-7 pin. Projects welcome. Something that wont break the bank as I just dumped a bunch of money into my STTNG. PM me... Thanks Dan

(NOT looking for following as I either own or recently sold: Time Warp, Blackout, Hyperball, Firepower 2 and Gorgar)

#9998 88 days ago

Cheap playfield glass for people in the Chicago area. Link in the video description (please like and subscribe)

#9999 88 days ago

Still looking for a Star Wars pro (maybe prem), Beatles Gold, or TWD premium. MIGHT be convinced to trade my IMDN pro towards a TWD LE if that would shake one loose.

Added 82 days ago:

No longer looking, thanks!

#10000 88 days ago

It's looking like my buyer is going to fall through. I have a really nice CV about to be available again.

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) “Game looks amazing, and is absolutely LOADED! Comes with the awesome 2.0 Home ROMS. Plays great with no errors. Here's a list of all the extras included: ColorDMD Rare head scrol...”
3 months ago
Lockport, IL
Expired!

There are 10,208 posts in this topic. You are on page 200 of 205.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!