New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 90537)

Chicago Trader/Seller Club

By badbilly27

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,908 posts
  • 493 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by gweempose
  • Topic is favorited by 343 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 957 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 8908 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 179.
#951 6 years ago
Quoted from ccfries:

I may never crack 5 billion again, the stars aligned just right with whiskey-tuned reflexes . But yeah a walkthrough on YouTube opened my eyes on those "quick" wild scores.
I'll probably work on getting powerdown some more, hopefully I can get it.

Yeah the power down I got confused on. I completed all the modes and nothing happened for me. Are you supposed to something after you complete all the modes?

#952 6 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

Yeah, it looks like you are about 2 hours from me. If I can't find one closer it looks like I'll be heading your way. Thanks!

Let me know, i'll be around.

#953 6 years ago

List of stuff for sale and maybe for sale! LOL

Fire (yes its still here, unbelievable with the condition the playfield is in)
Comet (players game)

JUST IN
NGG proto NICE!!!!
Spiderman HUO - Blue powder trim with webbing, shaker, leds, sub. 2010 Production

Gopher pics, just a fewNGG Proto 018.JPGNGG Proto 034.JPGNGG Proto 013.JPGNGG Proto 014.JPGNGG Proto 003.JPGNGG Proto 005.JPG

Pincades
JT

#954 6 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Still have a HUO X-Men Wolvy LE up for sale. Will be posting more robust ad later today.
Like to sell before big snows hit Chicago. Harder to remove from basement with snow. Jesse - no comment.

Just a Priceless moment
wish I had a camera!!!! lol

Jesse T

#955 6 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Yeah the power down I got confused on. I completed all the modes and nothing happened for me. Are you supposed to something after you complete all the modes?

Besides completing the modes, you also need to have at least 320 Gigabytes to start powerdown and hit Crazy Bob's to light it.

#956 5 years ago

I have a nice fully shopped and LED'd AFM I might be interested in trading for a WOZLE

#958 5 years ago

Still searching for a Crrech or RBION

#959 5 years ago

I will be in Chicago tomorrow (Sunday) and can bring some more games with me either to trade or purchase.

I would have for trade:
-Very nice condition High Speed 2: Getaway with LEDs
-2, linked, one very nice and one extremely nice NBA Fastbreaks
-Practically HUO quality T2, LEDs, Pinball Pro speakers and sub (would have to be something I REALLY want to make me trade this one)

Interested in outright purchasing The Shadow, BS Dracula, and Fish Tales.

Send me a PM by 10:00 am if interested.

#960 5 years ago

Friend of mine reached out to me looking for a Nice Transformers as a holiday present
Anyone selling?

#962 5 years ago

Also have a caddy shack

20141207_203245.jpg
20141207_203319.jpg
20141207_203455.jpg
20141207_202321.jpg

#963 5 years ago
Quoted from gatordad:

Friend of mine reached out to me looking for a Nice Transformers as a holiday present
Anyone selling?

I'm sure any of us are selling if the price is right. There really isn't such a thing as not for sale.

#964 5 years ago

Just listed 4 games in the market. Stargate, ID4, Freddy and Al's garage band

#965 5 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

Just listed 4 games in the market. Stargate, ID4, FREDDY and Al's garage band

something new coming in or downsizing?

#967 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

something new coming in or downsizing?

I've got my eye on something new

#969 5 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

I've got my eye on something new

I need more time on ID4.

That is one I may be interested in, but I honestly dont know the game at all.

#970 5 years ago

Hmm

Quoted from Whysnow:

I need more time on ID4.
That is one I may be interested in, but I honestly dont know the game at all.

Great flow super fast not deep and somewhat easy to keep the ball in play- would make a great route game

#971 5 years ago

Knowing Steve's theme for his collection, I would say yes... though why get rid of freddy?

#972 5 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Knowing Steve's theme for his collection, I would say yes... though why get rid of FREDDY?

Geting a nicer one

#973 5 years ago

If I wasn't about to go spend unexpected money on a new pin-hauler tonight... I'd make you a package offer for both (that you'd probably refuse anyway... LOL). GLWS

(Monday before holidays... I tried & thankfully failed to jump the center divider on 294 by Great America) (1st time airbag virgin no-more)

truck1.jpg
#974 5 years ago
Quoted from Timerider:

If I wasn't about to go spend unexpected money on a new pin-hauler tonight... I'd make you a package offer for both (that you'd probably refuse anyway... LOL). GLWS
(Monday before holidays... I tried & thankfully failed to jump the center divider on 294 by Great America) (1st time airbag virgin no-more)

truck1.jpg 33 KB

That sucks. Hope you are okay.

#975 5 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

That sucks. Hope you are okay.

Thanks... yeah. Fine. Couple bruises.
But nothing but really cheap machines for me, for a while.

#976 5 years ago
Quoted from Timerider:

Thanks... yeah. Fine. Couple bruises.
But nothing but really cheap machines for me, for a while.

Glad just a few bruises. Hey could be worse. I found out today I likely will need 3 root canal's. I'm literally pulling my teeth out over here.

#977 5 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Glad just a few bruises. Hey could be worse. I found out today I likely will need 3 root canal's. I'm literally pulling my teeth out over here.

I went to the dentist today also but only need one root canal. We must be getting old

#978 5 years ago
Quoted from Timerider:

truck1.jpg 33 KB

Its those WI drivers trying their luck on the worst kept roads in the country.

All joking aside, its good to hear your okay. Vehicles can always be replaced.

#979 5 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

Its those WI drivers trying their luck on the worst kept roads in the country.
All joking aside, its good to hear your okay. Vehicles can always be replaced.

I tried to take a few Illinois cars with me, but I missed every one. LOL
Stupid black ice .

#980 5 years ago

Whoa whoa whoa.... Excuse me! Black Ice?

#981 5 years ago
Quoted from Timerider:

If I wasn't about to go spend unexpected money on a new pin-hauler tonight

Dam that sucks, nice pin hauler too. glad your ok.

Quoted from Timerider:

(1st time airbag virgin no-more)

Welcome to the club. I got t-boned in a civic back in 2001, not fun.

#982 5 years ago
Quoted from Pugsley:

Whoa whoa whoa.... Excuse me! Black Ice?
» YouTube video

LOL...

#983 5 years ago
Quoted from Timerider:

Id Deliver for no charge for you Bro!

#984 5 years ago

X-Men Wolvy LE has been sold pending pick up over holidays to very cool out of state buyer. My Chicago thread let me down.

#985 5 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

X-Men Wolvy LE has been sold pending pick up over holidays to very cool out of state buyer. My Chicago thread let me down.

Congrats! I know you had a few deals fall through on that game.

#986 5 years ago

Congrats Bill

#987 5 years ago

Anybody ready to dump their Walking Dead pro to get a premium? Sold a game and my wife went nuts because she is having here office x-mas party at our house next Fri and we are down a game. Not sure if I can get a new one by then but I plan to look into it tomorrow.

#988 5 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

Anybody ready to dump their Walking Dead pro to get a premium? Sold a game and my wife went nuts because she is having here office x-mas party at our house next Fri and we are down a game. Not sure if I can get a new one by then but I plan to look into it tomorrow.

Steve, hope it wasn't a game she liked. Would she like a WD?

#989 5 years ago

SRS

ssbodyman
Pinball addict
Genoa, IL
9 40 3
57 Minutes, 42 Seconds Ago Post #987 ¶ Quote Report Ignore

Sounds like you need a Sopranos and it just so happens I know who has one priced to sell.

#990 5 years ago

She loves them all Paul but she would really love a walking dead.

Topper I'm sure she would like a sopranos (she is Italian) but I've got to get me a dead. It would be nice to spend the weekend in Galena though

#992 5 years ago

I'm so ticked at this Bally Wizard that I've been working on that I'm putting it up for sale. Cleaned inside and out, waxed, new rubber, flipper rebuild kit. Has some odd behaviors that I just can't resolve. First EM that has stumped me, but maybe easy for someone else. Playfield is average, cabinet average, backglass near perfect. Asking 600.

#993 5 years ago

Pin has been sold.

I have a Roadshow that I have owned for close to 10 years. I would be selling due to room.

I thought I would post here because I prefer a local party. I think it's in very good shape. The only concern I have is Red's audio randomly rambles on. You can play multiple games and nothing happens, then it does.

I'm thinking $2,800 which I think reflects the flaw. If interested send me an email and I can send more details and pictures.

Thanks, Bruce

Post edited by indybru: sold

#994 5 years ago

I have a nice Attack from Mars that is fully LED'd that I would entertain trading. Would work out something for a Met, WOZLE, etc.

#995 5 years ago

Anyone here have any interest in a HUO prototype SWE1 that came directly from one of the game designers and is likely the last game to ever come out of the Williams MEL before they shut their doors for good? It has about 600 plays on it and is in amazing condition.

#996 5 years ago
Quoted from catboxer:

I'm so ticked at this Bally Wizard that I've been working on that I'm putting it up for sale. Cleaned inside and out, waxed, new rubber, flipper rebuild kit. Has some odd behaviors that I just can't resolve. First EM that has stumped me, but maybe easy for someone else. Playfield is average, cabinet average, backglass near perfect. Asking 600.

Contact Brian Saunders of Pinballs of the Past down in Lerna, IL (south of Decatur). Brian is a Bally em guru. He might have run across your problem before.

#997 5 years ago

Sold my nice TZ and looking for a heavily routed/junker example for a restoration project. Anyone have something?

#998 5 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Contact Brian Saunders of Pinballs of the Past down in Lerna, IL (south of Decatur). Brian is a Bally em guru. He might have run across your problem before.

I spent another day working on it and fixed the remaining problems. Price is now $800 given that it's clean and working.

#999 5 years ago

Looking to trade a nice domestic Williams Indiana Jones machine. #1 on my trade list would be a Stern Mustang Premium, but I would consider others as well. Here are the details:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-williams-indiana-jones

Thanks.

Brad

#1000 5 years ago

Level 257 (namco restaurant/arcade/bowling) in woodfield mall is opening early next year. This article states that they WILL have pinball:
http://chicago.eater.com/2014/12/17/7408691/level-257-schaumburg-pac-man-january

Threw a placeholder up until they open
https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/level-257-schaumburg-il

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 61.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 35.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
$ 17.00
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 259.99
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 89.99
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop
$ 109.99
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Hardware
Pinball Haus
There are 8908 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 179.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside