FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 12,037 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 241.
#51 9 years ago

still looking for a taxi, the local one on CL never replies.

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

If there are local guys that haven't had a chance to play a particular game yet and would like to see how one plays I have some games that are constantly rotating in and out of the shop.

*Sketchy seller by the way......game you agreed to purchase may be sold out from under you.*

Edit---Im not going to mention this again ever on Pinside but if I find out Inhomearcades does this again Im gonna let loose, 2nd chance opportunity here.......

#54 9 years ago

Have:

Quicksilver
XMEN pro
mint Jungle Queen
CFTBL (bill davis clear, nice holo, mike d tv, speaker panel lights, all new ramps, plastics) I plan on being unreasonable on a cash price.

Want:

FT, T2, SM, Offroad Thunder, Ringer, Genco Lucky 7.

-c

#55 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

*Sketchy seller by the way......game you agreed to purchase may be sold out from under you.*

Okay flank,

I have and would never offer game for you to purchase. Secondly, I have offered to more than make your buddy whole because a gnr that I offered him was used in a another deal. A year later after I found out via some smart ass comments you made on here he finally came forward and said he was upset about the situation. Once I did know he was upset, I offered to buy the parts he purchased prematurely and I also offered him another gnr, but ofcourse no response from him.

I am offering a people an opportunity to come and play games they are interested in finding so they have an opportunity to play something that might not be available to them. Really you thumbs down that? I never said any of them were for sale as they are not at this point. I also noticed that your not from the Chicagoland area so the only reason you came to this thread that you are obsessed with trolling. You do it all day everyday on here. You never offer technical advice and provide nothing other than childish humor. I have sent you a few pms, asking you to leave me alone, apparently your so infatuated you can not. For the last time leave me alone. You know where my offices are, next time your in Chicago why don't you stop by to play a few games, I'd be happy to discuss this further with you. Until your willing to do that, I am requesting you leave me alone, as this is the third time I hope that you can either stop acting like this or just come visit my office.

#56 9 years ago

OK Neil,

Now you want to drag in the 'buddy' that of course never gives responses to you. Well the reason I did not give 'responses' most of the time is because I do not want to hear more reasons about how great and wonderful you were going to make things for me. After I bought your LOTR on the Ebay auction years ago (do you really want me to go into how you told Ebay I didn't buy the LOTR so you didn't have to pay seller fees?) and saw that project GNR in your storage building, we agreed upon the price and I spent weeks to trying to agree to a mutual time to pick it up. You sent me and email telling me you just had to give it to a friend when I was going to pick it up that night. Yeah my bad for placing an order with pinballife for parts before I actually had it loaded up and home. You told me not to worry you were going to hook me up soon with another GNR. I sent you a few emails asking on that and just gave up. I really do not want to post again the emails that went back and forth between us because I did not want to start a shitstorm all over.

Please do not say 'of course no response from him' anymore and make me sound like some sort of vindictive bitch. Here is my response: I don't trust you and you can not make things right by offering me some GNR project you have for 4k.

Pinball is just one of many hobbies for me and all those years I spent in the military and its adventures have taught me that there is a hell of a lot more things to get worked up about. This is not on my list of life changing moments.

Have a fine day,

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from mikehay1:

OK Neil,
Now you want to drag in the 'buddy' that of course never gives responses to you. Well the reason I did not give 'responses' most of the time is because I do not want to hear more reasons about how great and wonderful you were going to make things for me. After I bought your LOTR on the Ebay auction years ago (do you really want me to go into how you told Ebay I didn't buy the LOTR so you didn't have to pay seller fees?) and saw that project GNR in your storage building, we agreed upon the price and I spent weeks to trying to agree to a mutual time to pick it up. You sent me and email telling me you just had to give it to a friend when I was going to pick it up that night. Yeah my bad for placing an order with pinballife for parts before I actually had it loaded up and home. You told me not to worry you were going to hook me up soon with another GNR. I sent you a few emails asking on that and just gave up. I really do not want to post again the emails that went back and forth between us because I did not want to start a shitstorm all over.
Please do not say 'of course no response from him' anymore and make me sound like some sort of vindictive bitch. Here is my response: I don't trust you and you can not make things right by offering me some GNR project you have for 4k.
Pinball is just one of many hobbies for me and all those years I spent in the military and its adventures have taught me that there is a hell of a lot more things to get worked up about. This is not on my list of life changing moments.
Have a fine day,

Mike,

I did not know you harbored hard feelings about the GNR until you had posted it here. I then offered you another shopped GNR, not a project or even to purchase those parts from you so you were not out the money. However, I completely understand why you were pissed and still to this day understand. I did back out of a deal as I had to take care of the people who take care of me. Not an excuse it was just business and being on your end of things I would have been upset as well. I don't blame you at all, it was 100% on me. I just didn't know you were that upset about it is all and was surprised to find out later on. I actually find you to be a very well spoken person with your responses as well as mature enough to not troll around pinside to follow me. I wish myself and flank could follow your lead, thus I will try to avoid any further communication with him. If there was anything I could ever do to make up for the GNR situation, I'd be happy to. Again my apologies.

Oh and ebay seller fees, yea its always nice to avoid those when possible, I don't think that is very uncommon.

#58 9 years ago

Given that I have helped this thread come off topic, I will part with a Avengers LE blue for 5k if your in the Chicago land area. I don't want to ship the game, I am only offering this game to people in the area to help promote the Chicago group of pin players. Game has been on location, still looks very nice however. One broken plastic I saw that goes behind hulk but it still serves it purpose. I have only pulled it off the shelf to have someone shop it out and make sure it all works. I can provide pictures later on, and a better description or better yet you can come play it in person. If someone here doesn't want the game I will either keep it as a rotation piece or post it on ebay in a few weeks.

Also I would be happy to use it as trade bait for something else here in Chicago.

#59 9 years ago

Please take your squabble somewhere else because it is starting to ruin this very cool thread. Thank you.

#60 9 years ago

I haven't gotten or sold a game in over a year. I am at capacity! I guess my Bowling Queen EM is on the shortlist for sale/trade. I might possibly consider trading my Firepower with CPR playfield too.

#61 9 years ago

Fireball will be leaving the building on Sunday.

#63 9 years ago

FYI went to check to $300 flash out on CL in shorewood today... Waste of time.. Mold... Not worth 50 bucks... Hopefully this will save somebody a trip...

#64 9 years ago

Also anyone got any WMS system 3-7 projects games laying around they want to sell?
Thanks
Dan

#65 9 years ago

Hello All,
Can we extend this group to include the Moline-Rock Island Area and points in between there and Chicago? I usually have to venture to Chicago to pick up machines.
If I am allowed, I am currently looking for any 80's Williams or Bally game Projects.
Thanks
Mike

#66 9 years ago

I unofficially extended it to Peoria. We are all essentially just an extension of the Chicago suburbs right?

#67 9 years ago

bad move letting in Rock island. One of the biggest pin flippers in the region resides there....

#68 9 years ago

Still Looking for an RFM.

#69 9 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

FYI went to check to $300 flash out on CL in shorewood today... Waste of time.. Mold... Not worth 50 bucks... Hopefully this will save somebody a trip...

Judging by photos in the most recent listing for $250, and using words like "parts machine", I don't doubt the flash in shore wood is a turd. If I was closer I might pull the trigger at $150.. Hell I have nearly that much saved up in my change jar.

#70 9 years ago

Hmm is it possible to expand this group to Wisconsin/Illinois thread?

Yeah ok i understand its primarily Chicagoland but honestly ive gotten most of my machines from this area anyway.
Seems like south wisconsin and Illinois are linked together pretty well with shows, people, etc

#71 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

bad move letting in Rock island. One of the biggest pin flippers in the region resides there....

Do tell!

#72 9 years ago

I think that only makes sense. I personally believe anyone within 1-3 hours from Chicago should be included.

Quoted from Hellfire:

is it possible to expand this group to Wisconsin/Illinois thread

#73 9 years ago

Think his real name is Kevin? Can't remember 100%, but the guy buys up every clist deal in a 300 mile radius he can get his hands on and then has it list before he even gets the game unloaded from the truck.

I have spoken with sellers post a transaction with him and they are usually short changed and left with a bad feeling.

#74 9 years ago

how do we make this an official club? I like it here.

Anyone with a nice T2?

#75 9 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Thanks, I've been seeing it and have almost been tempted to check it out since it is so close.

#76 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

bad move letting in Rock island. One of the biggest pin flippers in the region resides there..

He is no where near as bad as the suburban guys with his prices though. BTW where do you think your RS came from

#77 9 years ago

I have an ID4 on temporary trade that I would like to permanently trade when it comes back in a month or so. Looking for class of 1812, bone busters, south park, baywatch, barbwire, haunted house and maybe x-files and a few others

#78 9 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

Mike,

...Oh and ebay seller fees, yea its always nice to avoid those when possible, I don't think that is very uncommon.

It may not be uncommon, but it is fraud, and fraud is a criminal offense.

#79 9 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

He is no where near as bad as the suburban guys with his prices though. BTW where do you think your RS came from

Really? he had that before your bro?

ugghhh, now it feels dirty

Quoted from ssbodyman:

I have an ID4 on temporary trade that I would like to permanently trade when it comes back in a month or so. Looking for Class of 1812, Bone Busters, South Park, Baywatch, barbwire, haunted house and maybe X-files and a few others

Didn't you have a nice x-files at one point? It appears you and I have WAy too similar of tastes in crappy games

#80 9 years ago

I think thats where he got it, should only feel dirty where I christened it.

X files wasnt so nice but I do kind of miss it, but would like the others more.

Oh yeah add pistol poker to my want list

#81 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Judging by photos in the most recent listing for $250, and using words like "parts machine", I don't doubt the flash in shore wood is a turd. If I was closer I might pull the trigger at $150.. Hell I have nearly that much saved up in my change jar.

Save your change...unless you want battery acid on boards, mold in both cabinets, playfield with random Mylar strips to cover up wear, not a single salvageable plastic, crappy back glass, etc... I didn't even offer 50 bucks...

#82 9 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

I think thats where he got it, should only feel dirty where I cristened it.
X Files wasnt so nice but I do kind of miss it, but would like the others more.
Oh yeah add Pistol Poker to my want list

Building an addition onto the house?

#83 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Really? he had that before your bro?
ugghhh, now it feels dirty

Yes Hilton, that where I got the RS from originally, when I saw you posted that I didn't have the heart to let you know. But it looks like Steve didn't care. Lol

#84 9 years ago

did he offer the reach around with the game? "Time to go to work"

You gave me a good deal and cleaned all the skeezy off from him. That does explain a few hacks in it though.

#85 9 years ago

Now that the weather is nice, open to moving a machine or two (need the room). Games I am open to parting with are . . .

Jack*bot -- very good condition

Doctor Who -- plays fine, clearly spent a lot of time on route, needs some love and I've never given it any HAS BEEN SOLD

1978 Bally Playboy -- HUO, in absolutely fabulous condition, in process of shopping it out. Picked it up from the original owner a few weeks ago, he had it sitting in a spare bedroom with the head off, for the last 15 years. My mafia brethren think I should put in on eBay to get top dollar, but, I'll listen to offers.

#86 9 years ago

1978 Bally Playboy -- HUO, in absolutely fabulous condition, in process of shopping it out. Picked it up from the original owner a few weeks ago, he had it sitting in a spare bedroom with the head off, for the last 15 years. My mafia brethren think I should put in on eBay to get top dollar, but, I'll listen to offers.

we're clearly a bunch of scoundrels.

sell me your(my) I500.

-c

#87 9 years ago

So glad this is becoming a good club (if I can call it that ) to be a part of. I am also glad that someone looked at that Flash in Shorewood and reported how bad of shape it was in. It would have been a 3 hour trip and I would have picked up because I didn't want to come home empty handed.
Mike

#88 9 years ago

Happy HOG DAYS Packie1

#89 9 years ago
Quoted from OCD_pinball:

Happy HOG DAYS Packie1

OMG!
Please do not remind me that I have to live here during that time! Maybe we can swap houses for that weekend? What games do you have to play while I am there? Course it would also be a good time to travel to Michigan and visit VFW.
Mike

#90 9 years ago

I will likely have a nice Scared Stiff for sale in the near future. I'm on the fence leaning towards letting it go so once I make my final decision I will post photos and details.

#91 9 years ago
Quoted from MXV:

I will likely have a nice Scared Stiff for sale in the near future. I'm on the fence leaning towards letting it go so once I make my final decision I will post photos and details.

this ^^^ is known as chumming the waters...

#92 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Call it what you want but I was just stating a fact in a thread for people selling and trading games in my area that soon I'm going to have a game for sale. If that isn't on topic then I don't know what is.

It is certainly more on topic than some dude from Madison criticizing a post of mine in a CHICAGO area thread.

#93 9 years ago

Thought I would put this in here as well. Hopefully this thread doesn't get off topic much.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-xmle-magneto-83

#94 9 years ago

I like Mike, he can chum all he wants.

Tell me more about this scared stiff. I've always thought about updating mine, but since it was my first game it's more sentimental and i can probably live with it's very few flaws, but i'm a simple yet fickle man.

-c

#95 9 years ago

I have a Farfalla that I might be willing to trade for the right System 11.

#96 9 years ago
Quoted from jk2171:

I'd be interested in a nice CV if someone had one available. I have a heavily modded Tron Pro that I might be talked into trading for CV.

CV being picked up tomorrow.

#97 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I have a Farfalla that I might be willing to trade for the right System 11.

Oh man you can't get rid of that, it's a rare GEM!

#98 9 years ago
Quoted from MXV:

Call it what you want but I was just stating a fact in a thread for people selling and trading games in my area that soon I'm going to have a game for sale. If that isn't on topic then I don't know what is.
It is certainly more on topic than some dude from Madison criticizing a post of mine in a CHICAGO area thread.

Absolutely correct.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Why are you always on pinside every hour of the day?

#99 9 years ago

I am interested in selling/trading my beautiful GNR. Let me know what you have. I would place it's value in the $6K range. Here are some photos. PM me with any questions or photo requests.

IMG_1642.JPGIMG_1642.JPG IMG_1647.JPGIMG_1647.JPG IMG_1650.JPGIMG_1650.JPG IMG_1652.JPGIMG_1652.JPG
#100 9 years ago

any trades for SST or MSF? see my haves above.

-c

There are 12,037 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 241.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.