FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider danczaz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

336 posts in this topic match your search for posts by danczaz. You are on page 1 of 2.
#32 9 years ago

Have some early solid states for sale... See my post... Flash, firepower and jungle lord...

#43 9 years ago

Indybru if you ever go to pinball life in Huntley to get parts he has Star Trek up there to play... For sale too I imagine as well

#63 9 years ago

FYI went to check to $300 flash out on CL in shorewood today... Waste of time.. Mold... Not worth 50 bucks... Hopefully this will save somebody a trip...

#64 9 years ago

Also anyone got any WMS system 3-7 projects games laying around they want to sell?
Thanks
Dan

#81 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Judging by photos in the most recent listing for $250, and using words like "parts machine", I don't doubt the flash in shore wood is a turd. If I was closer I might pull the trigger at $150.. Hell I have nearly that much saved up in my change jar.

Save your change...unless you want battery acid on boards, mold in both cabinets, playfield with random Mylar strips to cover up wear, not a single salvageable plastic, crappy back glass, etc... I didn't even offer 50 bucks...

#115 9 years ago

Terry... Anything else for sale there right now?
Thanks
Dan

#138 9 years ago

Anyone one have a useable firepower backglass?

Thanks
Dan

#162 9 years ago

I've used FaceTime for buying and selling... Kind of pass in ass

#168 9 years ago

That nasty flash is now on an eBay auction for $100 more than the list on CL... Gonna remember to not buy anything from that seller on eBay

#170 9 years ago

It's same one... That guy must have bought it... Same slingshot plastics that have been deteriorated and same plastic with tape on it.

#183 9 years ago

Was sharpshooter 1 a wide body ? Also per my thread those games were both traded.

1 week later
#194 9 years ago

I saw a FT at pinball life for sale.. Played a few games on it.. It needs some love but thought I would point out to you. It was not Terry's.

#197 9 years ago

Not sure. There was a name and number to call on game.. I was happy to play them on my lunch break!!!

#243 9 years ago

Yeah a little over my max bid below ... Wow!!!!
image-554.jpgimage-554.jpg

#257 9 years ago

Anyone see this...

image-194.jpgimage-194.jpg

#258 9 years ago

I love me some Flash but I would rather have close to the whole WMS System 3-7 games than that... 100 plays my ass..

#268 9 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

I don't have an entire game, but I do have a complete, unshopped, working Flash PF with just a little bit of wear in the bonus area if you are interested. I had it working in my Gorgar cab a couple of years ago. I would let it go for 40 bones if you want to come get it.

PM sent... I'd love to grab this if he does not

#272 9 years ago

Somebody here is cranky... Love it though... FYI I am not a flagger.

image-494.jpgimage-494.jpg

#276 9 years ago

Despite the BS... I love CL... Always gem that pops up once and awhile... Dan

1 week later
#313 9 years ago

Shazaamm... Love Chicago CL...

image-870.jpgimage-870.jpg

image-804.jpgimage-804.jpg

#329 9 years ago

I'm gone all weekend and no one snagged that Bally Atlantis on CL... Sweet!!! Loaded and on way home from the south side

#330 9 years ago

Cleaned it up a little... Need to figure out why there's duck tape on the ramp but it works... Seems like a fun pin!
image-634.jpgimage-634.jpg

1 week later
#388 9 years ago

There is a SWEP1 for sale in Iowa for 2300 on pinside

#389 9 years ago

Yancy you looking for a blackout?

#391 9 years ago

I have been thinking bout selling mine... Did you see my post on "mint" blackout... The one everyone yelled at me for using word mint... One of best examples I've seen

#392 9 years ago

Here was post:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-picked-up-a-mint-blackout

I am probably 15 minutes from you... (Big timber and 72)

If you want to see or just come play PM me..

#393 9 years ago

And when I say best examples I mean in the year 2014 that has not been restored in any fashion.

#394 9 years ago

yancy- blackout is listed on eBay. If you are interested just PM me. Game is priced as I like to call "eBay accordingly" not pinside accordingly to account for eBay fees and normal lowball offers from the eBay and CL trolls like myself!

#404 9 years ago

yancy did you see my previous posts?

#406 9 years ago

Ok... If you need a blackout fix let me know and you can come play...

#417 9 years ago

Chitownpinball- I was thinking bot making an offer to him but I wouldn't even pay 350.. 300 max in my opinion for clunky gottlieb wide body from 1980

#427 9 years ago

Looking for a Data East Simpsons via trade... Have a police force or hurricane to put towards trade... Just throwing this out there to hopefully find one this summer. Trying to get the little one to play more pinball and seems to be only theme she likes and TSPP is little out of my price range this summer.

#433 9 years ago

I need to downsize a little before the fall so I have listed the following in marketplace.. Figured I would note on here as well... Not gonna sell everything but need to sell two;

For sale:
Blackout $1,000
Police Force $1,250
Hurricane $1450

For Trade (maybe sell)

RBION $3000

WPT plus 1k cash

HS2 plus 1.3 k cash

SOF plus 1.8 k cash

BSD plus 1.2k cash

Feel free to PM if you got something I could like.

Thanks
Dan

#435 9 years ago

I actually really like RBION. And it is not necessarily leaving but I need some space and a little extra pocket money so I figured I would put it out there.

#439 9 years ago

After reading a thread the other day I was think about adding the following trades I would accept just to stir the pot:

Congo plus 2k

Hahaha. I actually like Congo.

#440 9 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Just so I understand, for a trade - you would want 1800cash plus a BSD for your RBION? Is that correct?

What Ralphwiggum said above.. BSD plus 1.2k

#445 9 years ago

The Congo plus 2k was a joke... There was that Congo for RBION thread over last couple days that had people divided over game and costs... Was just stirring the pot.

#447 9 years ago

SOF was awesome! I really liked it when I played it at your house!!! Eyes are open for one but it is going to be awhile...

#452 9 years ago
Quoted from AndHart120:

My SOF is pretty much on the block right now. I really like it a lot but want a BK2K more. It's gonna suck to see it go if something comes up. Mine is in good shape and Is LEDed up too.

I might be interested.... Let me see how my pending trade goes this weekend. PM me if you decide to sell. Thanks
Dan

1 week later
#471 9 years ago

Blackout is still available for sale or trade for cash plus non-working WMS system 3-7 pin

1 week later
#477 9 years ago

Stellar Wars is fun! I'd be all over this if I didn't already own in the past.

#508 9 years ago

I have a Special Force pinball on craigslist... Pretty fun pin. Dennis Nordman's first pin. For Sale or for trade plus cash for a non working pin... Watch a YouTube Video on this pin... Not a lot of love for the mid-80's Bally but this one is pretty cool.

1 week later
#517 9 years ago
Quoted from AndHart120:

I still have the SOF available for trade if anyone is interested. Got about 4 different people interested, all with trades of which I would do but every single dropped out. Funny how everyone gets all excited when it first goes up then changes their minds soon after! Lol
Looking for BK2K, JM, NF, HS2, WW. Any other offers with similar games too let me know!

Is there a for sale price?

2 weeks later
#575 9 years ago

Other news I put out a pinside thread for a trade on my TAF... Looking for a TSPP plus cash but might consider others.

1 week later
#622 9 years ago

LW3 was 1750 at that estate sale in sleepy hollow. A 12 second visit

#626 9 years ago

Looking for a reasonably priced pin... 1000-2000 range depending on title .. Something to compliment my Atlantis and SOF... Maybe a rollergames, big guns, etc... PM if you got something in that range

1 week later
#672 9 years ago

Millionaire was for sale too... It was mine for $400 but I passed...too much wear on PF...

#673 9 years ago

My Stern Stars vault edition LE plus my bally capersville will be for sale starting October 18th if anyone is interested...

1 month later
#860 9 years ago

bally capersville and project Williams pennant fever for sale or trade...
Here's the pinside link...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-bally-capersville-and-williams-pennant-fever

#862 9 years ago

I'll take it as wall art if no one else needs it for an actual game... I think I was suppose to pick up those displays and chimes but I do not need them so I'll figure something out... Did you get a new pin to replace EATPM?

1 month later
1 week later
#1001 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Level 257 (namco restaurant/arcade/bowling) in woodfield mall is opening early next year. This article states that they WILL have pinball:
http://chicago.eater.com/2014/12/17/7408691/level-257-schaumburg-pac-man-january
Threw a placeholder up until they open
https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/level-257-schaumburg-il

Sounds cool! I think someone mentioned this before but first time I saw a confirmed mention of pinball!

1 week later
1 week later
#1026 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Any interest in a Farfalla?

Any chance you are looking to part with WPT?

#1030 9 years ago

Anyone got a WPT for sale? Maybe a Radical or a Bally/midway from that era that would compliment my Atlantis?

#1035 9 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

There's one in Wisconsin on CL for the low, low price of 3495!

'Prize of his collection'

1 month later
#1115 9 years ago
Quoted from VirtualKorean:

Yeah, I saw that. I'm waiting on my tax returns before I can buy anything pricey. The Flash on CL is going for $625 right now and that seemed reasonable.

Flash sold... It was mine... Went to a guy on here that had been posting for awhile to get a first pin... Word of advice... If you find something reasonably priced on Chicago CL it usually goes quick... Good luck in your search! You can try a post on pinside...

"WTB pin under $1000 in Chicagoland" you should get some hits.

Dan

#1130 9 years ago
Quoted from Well_Fed_Games:

Yep! Thanks for the great transaction Dan! Nice meeting you and proud to own my first pin!
Edit: and NWI folks may want to check out the auction at Pinball at the Zoo... Kalamazoo is a pleasant drive from our area.

Your welcome! Enjoy! And problems feel free to contact me but she was playing like a champ!

3 weeks later
#1223 9 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

This is an unfortunate scenario I wish had not panned out like this. Dealing on CL is such a PITA, I wish we could have just done it on here, which would have given me the chance to vet you and see that you are in the community. I have removed all my posts and requested others to delete the quotes as well. I didnt mean to cause any harm and officially apologize for any damage done. I understand if you need to go else where with your sale, no bad feelings. Dont even know if I could meet with you now face to face any ways, feel like a dick.
I have had several instances where people have had me come by, or set me up to come by, and then when I call the day of, they either sold for more or want more all of a sudden. Its made me gun shy honestly. Im going to stick with the guys I know and stay off CL for a while. Probably for my own good.

Stand up thing to do here!!! Thought this would drag out... Don't often see someone admit they are wrong... For reference I have met mike before off of Craigslist and we did a trade plus cash for games... He forgot the lock down bar for Capersville and said he would send in the mail... Truthfully I thought I would never see since it was a random guy off craigslist but he stuck to his word and UPS'd it to me. Hope you guys can work something out! Dan

#1232 9 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

UPDATE: Everything went great. Mike is a cool dude and I am pleased with my purchase. Would definitely do business with him again. Hell, we might even hang out some time!
Proud owner of a SOF!

Very cool!!!!

#1303 9 years ago

I inquired on the male model...
image.jpgimage.jpg

#1310 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I think that coin door is on upside down. Would be easier to play if it was flipped over.

Maybe you are suppose to play face down instead of balls deep...

#1341 9 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

Try Rick at Rick's Game Repair in Elburn (near St. Charles). Great machines, high quailty, good attention to detail. Several different models. Great seller and super nice guy. Great game room too.
http://www.ricksgamerepair.com/
Joe

+1 for Rick - good guy

2 months later
1 week later
#1634 8 years ago

Midway sea raider arcade... $500
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Trades welcome...

1 week later
#1643 8 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Midway sea raider arcade... $500
image.jpg image.jpg
Trades welcome...

Traded!

2 weeks later
#1684 8 years ago

tough when 90% of Chicago pinheads are Cubs fans to sell her...

#1701 8 years ago

Your AFM going to be PBL explosion? Would love to see!

#1702 8 years ago

In the near future I will have a Gorgar, Flash, and Disco Fever for sale... All players condition... Have to make room for the Barracora and Future Spa... Snagged them both in 24 hours off CL and they are both stunning!!! Best condition CL finds ever for me!!

#1704 8 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Never let go of that Barracora.
-mof

No plans to... Been looking for awhile!!!

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg

image_3.jpgimage_3.jpg

#1706 8 years ago
Quoted from Barron:

I was in on that Barracora but the price went from $400 to $900 & I suddenly became less excited about it. Nice lady, though. I'm glad it went to someone who really wanted it & not to some jag like myself who will buy anything for $400.

According to the girl there were like 35 people in for $400... It was giving to that girls dad in exchange for work done on house of a friend.. Just sitting there gathering dust... Preventing here from parking in garage... She listed on CL without telling her dad... Lol... Money talks

#1708 8 years ago

Listed my disco fever...don't everyone call me at once on this one...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-disco-fever

2 months later
1 week later
#1842 8 years ago

Thinking about letting my Bally Atlantis go... $1100
- all LED's
- battery eliminator
-torn down, cleaned,waxed,re-rubbered bout year ago

-PF and translite good shape
-cabs are ok

Plays great

PM if interested

Dan

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#1846 8 years ago

Sharks and boobs = sold!!!

Not really sold but with that combination how could you go wrong!

#1849 8 years ago

Atlantis is sold pending pickup...

1 week later
#1865 8 years ago

Finally got my Barracora up and running like a champ and feel the need for some more system 7 pins... Thinking about shaking up the lineup....

Have a Demo Man and Goldeneye that could be on chopping block...

Interested in some type of trade for either one of following system 7 pins...
Defender
Cosmic gunfight
Time fantasy
Warlock
Maybe a nice laser cue

Or maybe a 2 for 1 trade for a higher end title... Something that hasn't had a color dmd done (not yet colored by color dmd) preferably so maybe I can do in future after my current project...

IDK ... It's Friday ... Feel free to shoot a message... Dan

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#1867 8 years ago

If anyone offered me anything close to that price mine would be gone in an instant ....

#1869 8 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Finally got my Barracora up and running like a champ and feel the need for some more system 7 pins... Thinking about shaking up the lineup....
Have a Demo Man and Goldeneye that could be on chopping block...
Interested in some type of trade for either one of following system 7 pins...
Defender
Cosmic gunfight
Time fantasy
Warlock
Maybe a nice laser cue
Or maybe a 2 for 1 trade for a higher end title... Something that hasn't had a color dmd done preferably so maybe I can do in future after my current project...
IDK ... It's Friday ... Feel free to shoot a message... Dan

image.jpeg

$2,000 for goldeneye
$2,000 for demo man

$3800 for the pair

Thanks
Dan

#1871 8 years ago
Quoted from dj_xwing:

Anyone have an Apollo 13 they would like to trade...have a nice Franky that I would part with in exchange

That one in CL in aurora is mike's from here on pinside.

#1872 8 years ago
Quoted from MalikyeMoon:

I have a collectors quality Apollo 13. Very low plays as you can tell by the boards, underside of the PF, etc. Very clean assemblies everywhere. PF is perfect as is the mylar, backglass, etc. Body is near perfect. All 3 models are original and perfect. I spent $300 in Cointaker and Ablaze LEDs and customized the head, below, and above the PF. Below pf are almost all 4-LED bulbs (clear and colored), above are frosted white, blue, and 4-LED bulbs. Also used 6 of the expensive bulbous Cointaker flashers. More subtle colors behind the BG. Game plays flawlessly. New translucent blue flipper buttons, blue super bands, blue super band posts, leg protectors, etc. installed. Looking to trade for a Nice quality South Park, BSD, Roller Coaster Tycoon, or Congo only. Will take photos later. Not selling outright at this time sorry. Expanded my trade options a bit.

This Mike...

#1873 8 years ago

Goldeneye pics

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image_1.jpegimage_1.jpeg

image_2.jpegimage_2.jpeg

image_3.jpegimage_3.jpeg

image_4.jpegimage_4.jpeg

image_5.jpegimage_5.jpeg

image_6.jpegimage_6.jpeg

image_7.jpegimage_7.jpeg

#1874 8 years ago

More

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image_1.jpegimage_1.jpeg

image_2.jpegimage_2.jpeg

image_3.jpegimage_3.jpeg

image_4.jpegimage_4.jpeg

image_5.jpegimage_5.jpeg

image_6.jpegimage_6.jpeg

image_7.jpegimage_7.jpeg

#1875 8 years ago

These are photos from when I purchased pin... Controlled GI now has LEDs and so does back box. Has new translite and speaker panel marquee. New coin door... Only problem is that menu buttons do now work and have not had time to trouble shoot... There was a magnet wear but was touched up and cleared by previous owner... Was flipper button wear too but that hand touched up (looks great)..... I've problem only put 15 games on it as I was waiting to tear down PF to clean, wax and LED...

#1877 8 years ago

I've had 4 of YOU express interest in goldeneye... I am going by this order from those of you who expressed interest (starting with who emailed me first)...

1- seshpilot
2- kklank
3- jellikit
4- GAP

THANKS
DAN

#1884 8 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

I've had 4 of YOU express interest in goldeneye... I am going by this order from those of you who expressed interest (starting with who emailed me first)...
1- seshpilot
2- kklank
3- jellikit
4- GAP
THANKS
DAN

Goldeneye sold pending pickup....

1 week later
1 week later
#1935 8 years ago

Just posted this lighted camel sign on eBay.... Anyone interested... Trades welcome... Figured I post here...

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image_1.jpegimage_1.jpeg

image_2.jpegimage_2.jpeg

image_3.jpegimage_3.jpeg

image_4.jpegimage_4.jpeg

image_5.jpegimage_5.jpeg

#1936 8 years ago

I have two blown out back glasses (firepower & disco fever)... They were wall hangers in garage but had to put up a shelf and no space... Free to a good home or going in trash Friday...maybe someone wants to practice sealing a backglass??? Dan

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#1939 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

puck bowlers are very very hard to move. Even at $150-300 you will be sitting in them awhile.

I've turned down EM puck bowlers in past... Just a beast to move... I've had a king tut and big strike.. Fun fun fun

#1945 8 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

Thanks for the bumps fellas.
I agree I DO NOT BUY THE EM'S, been there done that.
Contacts + relays + dry wax packed everywhere inside + aggravation = Light it with a match, and sweep it up!
And yes this one I have is VERY NICE.
Trades welcome
JT

That artwork looks pristine... I agree it looks fantastic.

3 months later
#2404 8 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Watch for it on CL ..... my guess would be Valpo IN. Major wipe down flipper has popped up over there.

Yeah that asshole has been getting everything and flipping it... Top it of I worked out a deal with that dirt bag on a pin recently and then let's me know he got a better offer after he said it was mine... (Really wanted pin) and said I would beat this so called offer by $50 and said he couldn't sell it to me now... Dick head... If I didn't like other people in the community I would be posting fake ads with with number.... But maybe some people seeking comfort CL ads with his number is coming his way... Ummm sorry for rant

1 week later
#2479 8 years ago
Quoted from Crazypinball8509:

I don't think so, I'm not a guy you moron, Should we call you the Elkhart Flipper? You sell lots of games.

Umm... Same person...
CL vs Pinside photos... Not sure why it's big deal to say yes those are my ads on CL from Valpo or NWI...

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#2526 8 years ago

going to post in Market Place....

Project Tri Zone.. $350

Pros
- Game boots
- clean boards (no battery leakage)
- no broken plastics

Cons
- PF is nothing special
- boards need to be rebuilt
- player displays were not showing all digits but can check on other machine if they all work and can get you 4 working ones.
- no back glass

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

1 week later
#2597 8 years ago

Just looked at that hot tip and Dracula on CL... Water damaged... Save yourself a trip

#2600 8 years ago
Quoted from belairjoe:

thanks for saving everyone time on this by reporting damage

Got a call back and I went and picked them up for parts.... All the cabinets are destroyed .... At least some of the parts will live on...

#2624 8 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

OH and word to the wise the BK and Gorgar in St Charles are junk!!!!!!!
she wanted 2800 for both, said she bought them 20 years ago! they had a rough life prior to her then locks were all gone!
Gorgar coils locked, rubbers rotted out
BK 3 displays out and beat cabinet, flaked glass, broken rubber
Batteries were pulled recently,, some one must have said something!!!
Flooded moldy wall behind them
JT

Thanks

#2629 8 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

Hi
I haven't been following this thread for sometime. Sorry if another Pinside is looking for a "1966 Bally Capersville" pinball machine here too and I am stepping in on their search. If no one else is looking and someone has one they are considering selling please PM me. Any condition.
Thanks. Mike

Good luck... Only working EM I ever owned... It was pretty cool.

#2641 8 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I do not want to be player 2

Better than player 4

#2701 8 years ago

$700 alien poker... See my thread

#2703 8 years ago

Yeah yeah... Was in a hurry ... I agree

#2735 7 years ago
Quoted from LaserWarrior24:

If anyone has a Hook for sale or know of one that may be for sale soon please let me know. I would really like to find one for my son.
Thanks

Post a WTB ad on craigslist Chicago... One just sold for $700 and most likely a flipper got it so you might be able to get it.

3 weeks later
#2854 7 years ago

Think about getting rid of my laser cue... Players condition... Partially LED'd (all but PF GI)... 775 obo

#2862 7 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Think about getting rid of my laser cue... Players condition... Partially LED'd (all but PF GI)... 775 obo

Couple photos...

#2863 7 years ago

#2870 7 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Sold to local pinsider... Donation made

1 week later
#2890 7 years ago

Going to list my WPT... Here's link to photos... I'll add link to ad when I list it...

$3,000

ColorDMD
Alternate backglass(and original)
LED's throughout
Laseriffic Topper

Comes with extra upper PF
Manual

Good overall shape

https://goo.gl/photos/Df961nBU9vi5Wd6w9

#2892 7 years ago

Also in the upcoming weeks I will have a players condition Laser War for sale...

#2895 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

that looks pretty damn clean for players condition. I have never played one, but that pic makes me want to. Seems to be laser wars have been popping up everywhere lately. I never seen or played one, and in the past 3 months, i know of like 10 that have surfaced and changed hands. :/ Go figure.
Same holds true for torpedo alley. Never heard of it, until I landed one in a strange deal that was ment for a retheme. turned out to be an awesome game and don't have the heart to do it. Now it's in line to be restored. Once I got one. 2 other people near me got one within 3 months. I know of 5 that showed up in the past 8 months.

I agree... They have been everywhere.. I liked that torpedo alley..that one day I stopped by SOF and Torpedo Alley is what I played the most of the pins in basement.

#2896 7 years ago

Photos of Lase War that a couple people requested... Two interested.. I'll let everyone know if they pass...

https://goo.gl/photos/fGgQs7X5Q7gdtuUq6

#2898 7 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Photos of Lase War that a couple people requested... Two interested.. I'll let everyone know if they pass...

Sold pending pickup... Donation will be made after sale

#2911 7 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

This may be available again... Ramp was riveted and put back in playfield... Will update photos later ...

#2915 7 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Added few photos as I did a little more work...(see attached) Asking $750

Going to post a FS ad

1 month later
#3106 7 years ago

Project Firepower... Picked this up because it had one of the better Playfields I've seen.. Cabs ok and backglass is good... It's very dirty... Missing CPU and driver board and two player displays and master display.. Missing power supply board but Have power supply I can throw in... Needs work but that PF looked great!

$400

#3107 7 years ago

#3109 7 years ago

Have a project alien poker as well if anyone is interested.... Nice PF, cabs are good.. BG has some flaking... Everything seems to be there... Never tried to plug in.... $475

2 weeks later
#3203 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I think many would pay that (pretty sure I would). I mean that's $2/month. It would also keep out riff-raff, people creating dup accounts (even kaneda would run out of money). however, if you're new to the hobby, you may not be willing to and it could end up shrinking the hobby.

Six months free trial for new members

3 weeks later
#3358 7 years ago

I texted him earlier and it's a Williams Phoenix (don't worry Neo I'm not looking for any Zacs)

#3370 7 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Trying to sell this Bally project but it's looking like the only real option will be to split it up. Anybody need a Bally cabinet body or a Stern head?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-this-bally-rolling-stones-project-worth

I'd give you $300 and a promise to not part out...

#3399 7 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I have a World Poker Tour for sale.
Excellent condition.
Professionally clear coated.
Laserrific topper.
Super bands.
Clear rubbers.
leds.

No ColorDMD? In my opinion WPT has the best color dots of any game! GLWS

#3402 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

It definitely had some of the best beta testing ....

I agree!!!

1 month later
#3572 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

still looking for a Cosmic Gunfight.

Me too for like 3 years... Never pop up (reasonably)

And defender and time fantasy...

#3574 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

defender i've had a chance to get. Didn't want it tho. Wasn't that fun.

Well if you come across one cheap let me know!

#3580 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Yeah , if that's the Scott in South Elgin , he is a bit of a loony tune. Gets good titles at times, but $3800 is ridiculous for that game.

I love the price drop down to $3800:

Defender (pinball), 1982 Williams: 5500
Working and shopped Defender pinball machine only 369 made who knows how many are left. Be top dog with this game in your collection. The playfield has been mylared and appears to be lifting in small spots, but overall in good condition. Calls only. Cash only.
Scott Cook, Phone: 630-742-2472
South Elgin, Illinois
Posted: 25 August 2016

#3599 7 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

The reason here is 1984. It's a fantastic game, but had nothing to offer the players in 1984. Very basic game with no special features. No ramps, speech or other gadgets. People were ready for Space Shuttle.
Kinda funny how manufacturers went back to the basics in 1982-84 after killing it with games like Black Knight, Xenon, Black Hole, Haunted House, Flash Gordon, etc. If Star Light had been released in 1979 before Gorgar it would have done very well.

Of the 4 Williams multi level games from this era I love solar fire the best... I don't think they cut that short cuz the game sucked but kinda beat that design to death...

#3604 7 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

You aren't the only one that feels that way

You looking to move starlight?

1 month later
#3703 7 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I'm still trying to off-load a couple of empty demo man cabinets, if anyone is interested. Maybe just take me out to dinner

Guy in Milwaukee looking for empty cabs...

milwaukee.craigslist.org link

4 weeks later
#3769 7 years ago
Quoted from damageinc55:

Does anyone want to trade a pinball machine for a giant inflatable clown head?

Damn I just bought one I would've traded a machine for one .... you don't have a 1995 Buick Riviera by chance do you ?

1 month later
1 month later
#4086 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

OMG! I just saw this on Chicago CL. I spit my lunch I laughed so hard.
chicago.craigslist.org link

nice

#4104 7 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

Just a heads up, I'll be posting some pins for sale this week. I have them scheduled on our Facebook page. If someone from Pinside purchases one, please indicate that you are from Pinside and I will make a donation. Some titles that will be for sale off the top of my head are:
TFLE
Avengers Pro
BOP although I think its already spoken for
HUO CCC
Hobbit SE used
Hobbit SE NIB
CV
Jokerz
and a few more.
If this is a violation, please notify me and delete the post.
https://www.facebook.com/MidwestGamingArcade/

Did you sell the GTB Bond I saw on Facebook website?

1 month later
#4326 6 years ago

Anyone got a early solid state project or pin the would want to trade +/- cash for a Gottlieb Orbit EM partially working project... just PM... Dan

Can send photos... good shape

#4327 6 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Looking to trade this Orbit partially working project for solid state project or working pin +/- cash... wasn't really looking to sell as I would rather tinker and learn a few thin...”
2017-05-05
Hampshire, IL
Trade
Archived after: 55 days
Viewed: 790 times

1 week later
#4356 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “For sale or trade Sinbad project--- it's a player... Playfield seenn use but no major wear areas Backglasss is ok to good Cabinets are ok CPU has battery leakage It's all the...”
2017-05-18
Hampshire, IL
400 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 448 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4359 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

LOL. Absolutely average!!!!!

Got to tell it like it is!

#4364 6 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

im heading down on Thursday to Indy

Are you going to be out towards Elgin between now and then.. I have a Sinbad he bought from me.

1 week later
#4409 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Works but needs a desperate ship job. Put this together last night and debating if it should stay or go... The good- game boots and plays Cabinets ok Backglass ok little flake P...”
2017-05-26
Hampshire, IL
600 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 358 times

#4412 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale or trade... don't see this title often... good PF and BG... works but needs to be shopped... trades - early solid state only”
2017-05-26
Hampshire, IL
450 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 341 times
Contributed to Pinside

Cannes by Segasa

#4415 6 years ago

***NOW $350***

Quoted from danczaz:

Machine - For Sale
For sale or trade: Cannes (Now $350)Used, working and clean “For sale or trade... don't see this title often... good PF and BG... works but needs to be shopped... trades - early solid

NOW $350

Cannes by Segasa

1 month later
#4529 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Pokerino Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice condition Pokerino... PF was stripped, cleaned, new rubber and waxed a couple months ago... All LED's in GI and controlled lamps. Rebuilt power supply. Has two NOS player dis...”
2017-07-07
Hampshire, IL
675 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 192 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4532 6 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Did this come form Antioch back in april?

Nope pulled it out of some guys house moving to Florida who had it for like 20 years.

#4536 6 years ago

Can anyone burn a Williams Pokerino ROM for me? Trying to take a known working Time Warp board and put it in a Pokerino

#4540 6 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Can anyone burn a Williams Pokerino ROM for me? Trying to take a known working Time Warp board and put it in a Pokerino

I got somebody... thanks to both of you for the reply!

4 weeks later
1 week later
#4731 6 years ago

I'm going to be listing my Jurassic Park I used to do ColorDMD soon...if anyone is interested in JP reach out

#4740 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my JP that I've had for about 3 years... I used this pin to the coloring for the ColorDMD... comes with a newly installed ColorDMD LED display. Playfield is in very good ...”
2017-08-15
Hampshire, IL
2,850 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1489 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4749 6 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Sale Pending!Jurassic Park w/ColorDMD ***PRICE DROP***Used, working and clean “Selling my JP that I've had for about 3 years... I used this pin to the coloring for the ColorDMD... comes with a newly installed ColorDMD LED display.

Playfield is in very good ...”
2,850 (OBO)
Remove sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

Pending Sale... Another Pin leaving the state.... Could be worse... Could be going to Wisconsin ..... Go Bears

#4752 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

burn
if the sale falls through let me know, if it is allowed to come into wisconsin that is.

Will do

#4753 6 years ago
Quoted from smacks:

I don't know what I like better about you bears fans...the unjustified pride or the determination despite year after year of false hopes shattered after week 3

I'd be happy to make it to week 2 not 0-2

#4809 6 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

So who wants to play the "eBay" game with the grand prix on CL.
Lol.

Too many emails on this. Please send highest and best offer.

That guy... lol

#4819 6 years ago

Anyone got a cheap EM that needs some work for sale? I want to go to that EM repair class Nic (-who did the whole big tour)is having here in Chicagoland... thanks Dan

#4825 6 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Dan- I don't have an EM either, so Nic will be looking at one of my SS games......
Workshop is at my work's warehouse right off I-355 & I-88 in Downers Grove. Last I spoke with Nic- he still has room for a few more peeps!

I'll most likely be there on Saturday only... can't make Sunday for sure.. trying to find an EM

#4846 6 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

I can sell you a cannes or loan it to you would be even better.

I thinking of calling you! (Ummm you want to sell me my pin back...lol) If i just had a little patience I'd still have an EM.... I might have one lined up... Ill let you know tomorrow

#4847 6 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

I have a project royal flush I'd loan you for the day lol. I'd cover any and all expenses.

I appreciate the offer...Ill be alright though.

#4848 6 years ago

I don't go to Wisoconsin during football season... j/k thanks for heads up

#4855 6 years ago

Anyone else with a project EM they want to sell me?

#4856 6 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Anyone else with a project EM they want to sell me?

And I am buying back my Orbit!

1 week later
#4890 6 years ago

Anyone have a translite glass I could use in a T2. (Actual piece of glass)... pinball life is out of stock. New or used is fine...

#4891 6 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Anyone have a translite glass I could use in a T2. (Actual piece of glass)... pinball life is out of stock. New or used is fine...

Thanks toyotaboy

1 week later
#4920 6 years ago

Picked up Rondeevoo wood rail... available for trade or sale if anyone is interested

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rondevoo-wood-rail-box-of-porn-not-included

2 weeks later
#5028 6 years ago

I have Williams Lucky 7 I am going to be listing soon... great PF, good cabs, not the best BG...works 99%... slot machine could use a good cleaning as sometimes it doesn't always register when it reels change... boards clean... thinking $675

Also have Star Trip cocktail by game plan project...haven't dug into this... game lights up and one digit pops up on a display... I did not see any blinks on CPU... a TNT amusements game from 2001... players condition... all there.. not sure what I am going to do with this... would accept a trade or partial trade for a Williams system 3-7 pinball or parts... would be open to cash offer

#5039 6 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Also have Star Trip cocktail by game plan project...haven't dug into this... game lights up and one digit pops up on a display... I did not see any blinks on CPU... a TNT amusements game from 2001... players condition... all there.. not sure what I am going to do with this... would accept a trade or partial trade for a Williams system 3-7 pinball or parts... would be open to cash offer

Star Trip sold (outside of Pinside)

#5044 6 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “I got three backglasses that could be used for a machine or as a wall hangars. They already in a frame... they are not the best condition but seen worse. They need to be sealed so ...”
2017-10-01
Hampshire, IL
100 (Firm)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 1015 times

1 week later
#5080 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I’ve pieced this game together over several years... has a great playfield, good cabs, ok backglass. Has been LED’d... driver board has new 40 pin and 3 PIA were replaced... CP...”
2017-10-10
Hampshire, IL
575 (OBO)
Viewed: 245 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#5122 6 years ago

I have project Stern Lectronamo... 325... needs work... players condition

#5129 6 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

I have project Stern Lectronamo... 325... needs work... players condition

Sold pending pickup

#5134 6 years ago

Going to be listing a fully working Gorgar if anyone is interested...

#5144 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Gorgar Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Decent Gorgar for sale... PF was stripped, all parts cleaned / ultrasonic cleaned... pinball life LEDs throughout... PF is decent with no major wear spots. No broken plastics...Ev...”
2017-10-23
Hampshire, IL
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 619 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5146 6 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Sale Pending!GorgarNew!Shopped “Decent Gorgar for sale...

PF was stripped, all parts cleaned / ultrasonic cleaned... pinball life LEDs throughout... PF is decent with no major wear spots. No broken plastics...Ev...”

Sold

3 weeks later
#5255 6 years ago

Going to be posting a firepower...

#5257 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Firepower Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a firepower I picked up in a package deal... Game seems to work 100%... PF was stripped and waxed. LEDs throughout game... back left plastic is broken and glued back toget...”
2017-11-20
Hampshire, IL
900 (OBO)
Viewed: 764 times

1 week later
#5270 6 years ago

Going to list a semi project Flash if anyone’s interested...

#5271 6 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Going to list a semi project Flash if anyone’s interested...

Sold pending pickup

2 weeks later
#5384 6 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Already gone. One of my wife's colleague's kids fell in love with the banana flippers, oddly enough, and they wanted a cheap basement game.

Pokerino is an upgrade

1 week later
#5416 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

flash usually goes for dirt cheap because they made a ton of them. It's the addams family of the early SS. So there are like 17000 of them made, or more. I've seen warehouse ops that had 10-15 of them sitting there.

It may be the best bang for your buck early solid state

1 month later
#5583 6 years ago

Machine - For Trade
As is - “So you’ve probably seen my wanted ad.... https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-firepower-empty-cabinets I’ve been piecing this together... found the worlds nicest firep...”
2018-01-29
Hampshire, IL
Trade
Viewed: 955 times

4 weeks later
#5710 6 years ago

Have a project pennant fever for sale or trade... anyone interested please PM... cash is ok... will not accept crypto... will accept cash equivalent in bangerjay-bobbleheads

#5729 6 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Have a project pennant fever for sale or trade... anyone interested please PM... cash is ok... will not accept crypto... will accept cash equivalent in bangerjay-bobbleheads

Project machine... I picked this up a while back... was missing the CPU, power supply, score displays, and magnet and bracket... found a used CPU not working, bought aftermarket power supply (not pictured), got two score displays and new magnet and bracket... I had this at a friends house who was working this for me but he never Got it up and Running...

WILL TRADE FOR A WORKING OR PROJECT WMS SYSTEM 3-7 +/- CASH

Also would consider a T2, double dragon or off road arcade

Feel free to PM about any trade

2 weeks later
#5763 6 years ago

Still have that project Pennant Fever for sale or trade

#5788 6 years ago

Last call for my project Pennant Fever... $500 takes it

#5795 6 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Last call for my project Pennant Fever... $500 takes it

Sold

2 weeks later
#5845 6 years ago

Just listed a ‘fresh off route’ twilight zone... $4975 obo

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Routed - fresh off route - “Routed pin a picked up a while ago...never going to get to this... it boots, it’s dirty, and it has errors... I just turned her on today... I have never played a game on it and i...”
2018-04-07
Hampshire, IL
4,975 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 410 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5846 6 years ago

Pending sale

Quoted from danczaz:

Just listed a ‘fresh off route’ twilight zone... $4975 obo

pending sale

Sale Pending!Twilight ZoneNew!Routed - fresh off route “Routed pin a picked up a while ago...never going to get to this... it boots, it’s dirty, and it has errors... I just turned her on today... I have never played a game on it and i...”
4,975 (OBO)

#5862 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

not to split hairs, but it's $140 first hour plus travel, then $75 for each additional hour. Not the cheapest, but he's still more reasonable than Hemispheres from what I was quoted.

You can drop a game with Rick and not have to pay for his travel...

1 week later
#5902 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route - “Selling off some projects... this is a routed BSD that needs some work and a full shop job. DMD is on its way out, game boots but will reset when start a game, looks like some addi...”
2018-04-22
Hampshire, IL
2,650 (OBO)
Viewed: 754 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5903 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Wars Archived
Routed - fresh off route - “Selling off some projects... this is a routed game that currently does not boot. needs a full shop job but should clean up nice... No trades Local pickup only and I have no plans...”
2018-04-22
Hampshire, IL
2,675 (OBO)
Viewed: 531 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5906 5 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I hope Dracula and SW went to fellow collectors and not to a flipper or retail front. Great prices there. That's what this thread is about.
The bummer is with the new(er) rules of having to post an ad, who knows if these games are staying in IL.

There going to that dreadful place to the North... lol

#5907 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I don't check for a 10 hrs and they are "sale pending" already! I might have taken that BSD out of IL

Bout to list Elvira and Riverboat Gambler

#5909 5 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Bout to list Elvira and Riverboat Gambler

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route - “Selling off some projects... this is a routed game that needs a full shop job. Game boots fine... looks like a couple swithes not working but should be too difficult to fix... deca...”
2018-04-22
Hampshire, IL
2,800 (OBO)
Viewed: 366 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5911 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route - “Selling off some project games... this is a routed game that needs works... game will boot but none of displays were working (didn’t look to much into this)... needs to be gone t...”
2018-04-22
Hampshire, IL
1,150 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 384 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#5943 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Space Jam Archived
Routed - fresh off route - “Project pin... this is a routed pin... MPU has battery damage and needs to be repaired or replaced... needs major shop job but everything is there. The bill validator pictured is n...”
2018-05-02
Hampshire, IL
1,250 (OBO)
Viewed: 274 times

1 month later
#6066 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Orbit Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Mechanically this pin works as it should. Could use a tear down. I had this pin when EM Nic came by on his EM pinball tour. Got it all working except the AS relay... I sent that ou...”
2018-06-05
Hampshire, IL
450 (OBO)
Viewed: 454 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#6201 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Decent Condition Phoenix.. works 100%... boards were sent out about year ago...top side tear down and LED.”
2018-07-25
Hampshire, IL
Viewed: 172 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#6386 5 years ago

Going to be listing my Williams Solar Fire tonight... just a heads up for local guys here... pin side ad forthcoming

#6387 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Solar Fire Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Solar Fire! The rarest multi-level WMS System 7 pin and IMHO the best of the four. Pin works 99%... the only little gremlin is the upper left 3 bank drop targets are a little stic...”
2018-09-16
Hampshire, IL
Viewed: 705 times
Contributed to Pinside

4 months later
#6852 5 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/359358518222091/

I have a Williams Cherokee EM shuffle alley that I am parting out... just have the main cabinet (everything mechanical still inside) and coin door... the cabinets have been painted over... back glass is available (good shape)... marquee is available but has a crack...

Local pickup or shipping (not main cabinet though)

Coin Door $30 + $12 shipping

Back Glass $35 + $15 shipping

Marquee $10 + $12 shipping

Main cabinet with everything inside $50 but local pickup only... if no one buys whole main cabinet then I will part out.

If I sell anything here I’ll make a donation.

Added over 5 years ago:

The main cabinet was SOLD

#6855 5 years ago
Quoted from Pin-up:

For another $50, if someone wants to make this a more complete machine, I've got the lane section and front end (that you can put that coin door into). It came in a package of bowlers I picked up a few years back.

If someone wants to do this let me know.. I’ll cut them a deal so this can be saved.

#6857 5 years ago
Quoted from Pin-up:

I'm pretty sure I've got an extra back glass and set of pins if any of the pins on your section are damaged that can go as well.

I think 3 were broke.. otherwise they were in good shape and white

#6860 5 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Anyone have a Pharaoh I could shake loose down there?

Building the two level collection back up?

1 week later
#6939 5 years ago

FYI - I just finished the Elvis ColorDMD. My buddy let me borrow the pin to do the coloring. I need to keep this for 30 days in case there are any updates to be made but it will be available for sale (or trade plus cash for only an Iron Maiden).

Just wanted to give this group a heads up before I list publicly. Game is completely stock except the ColorDMD. My buddy said he bought this (NIB) when it came out. I’ve known him for 11 years and this is only pin he has ever had and been in his finished basement ever since. It has Canada listed on serial number tag on back... playfield is good... could use a good cleaning but no wear anywhere... Cabs have a few knicks here and there but in good shape. (I believe Gavin has serviced this game for him for years (Gavin this pin was from John in Carpentersville)... any interest let me know... Dan

Added over 5 years ago:

Sold

1 month later
#7185 5 years ago

Anybody have a skeeball they are looking to sell?

1 month later
#7308 4 years ago

I got a player condition Gorgar I listed on FB marketplace and CL... if anyone is interested that’s mine... feel free to send a PM. Possibly interested in trades ... Dan

Note if I make deal with pinsider I’ll make a donation...

Added over 5 years ago:

Sold (outside of pinside)

#7320 4 years ago

Update Pending Sale on Abra Ca Dabra

I have an Abra Ca Dabra project that I know I won’t have time to dig into for months.... have a BGResto BG on order for it... PF in good shape, cabs OK.... i guess I’d put this up for trade this weekend... mainly interest in WMS 3-7 pins or other early solid state... not looking to spend any cash... also have that players Gorgar for sale or trade and I’ll have a time warp up for sale or trade... Also, have a midway little league pitch and bat.. PM if interested ... I should be around all weekend... if I get rid of that pitch and bat I could be interested in a slugfest.... Dan

Any trade or sale and I’ll make a pinside donation.

Added over 5 years ago:

Gorgar sold

Added over 5 years ago:

Abra Ca Dabra sold via pinside... donation made

#7321 4 years ago

Does anyone have a Williams master display they want to sell or trade for two working 6 digit player displays...

Also need a Williams 3-6 power supply board.

Thanks
Dan

Update - Master Display found

Added over 5 years ago:

Fixed my power supply... local pinside Mike has the replacement MR500 diodes I needed

#7325 4 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

I have an Abra Ca Dabra project that I know I won’t have time to dig into for months.... have a BGResto BG on order for it... PF in good shape, cabs OK.... i guess I’d put this up for trade this weekend... mainly interest in WMS 3-7 pins or other early solid state... not looking to spend any cash... also have that players Gorgar for sale or trade and I’ll have a time warp up for sale or trade... Also, have a midway little league pitch and bat.. PM if interested ... I should be around all weekend... if I get rid of that pitch and bat I could be interested in a slugfest.... Dan
Any trade or sale and I’ll make a pinside donation.

Gorgar price drop... $995

Added over 5 years ago:

Sold

#7329 4 years ago

Project Tri Zone sample game for sale

$350 obo ... trade welcome

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
As is - “I picked this up in sale/partial trade... it’s complete except there are no legs... what you see is what you get. All I’ve done is open her up to take pictures. The batteries l...”
2019-05-27
Hampshire, IL
Trade
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 307 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7337 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Time Warp Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “TIME WARP!!!! $850 to $775 to $700 Firm Now that I got your attention about this HUO since 1989 Time Warp ... l’ll break the news that it’s a player condition pin. My dad brou...”
2019-05-30
Hampshire, IL
700 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 1309 times

#7344 4 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Machine - For Sale

**PRICE DROP** Time Warp - HUO since 1989

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “TIME WARP!!!! $850 to $775

Now that I got your attention about this HUO since 1989 Time Warp ... l’ll break the news that it’s a player condition pin. My dad brought this home...”

850 (OBO)

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

PRICE DROP $775

#7367 4 years ago
Quoted from Electronmagic:

I'm selling a Williams Hyperball for $700. Little damage to the rear bottom of the cabinet, otherwise nice.

Trade for a Time Warp? PM sent

1 month later
#7631 4 years ago

Thinking about selling or trading my EM Midway Little League Pitch and Bat... if anyone is interested feel free to PM... just thought I’d throw out a feeler here first....putting a YouTube link from few months ago when I was tinkering and got her running...

#7640 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Little League Archived
As is - “Been tinkering with this for awhile and got her up and running. Fun to play... playfield was stripped and waxed. Here’s a video I made awhile back...

2019-07-27
Hampshire, IL
Viewed: 93 times

#7641 4 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Archived after 0 days

Sold elsewhere

SOLD

Machine - For Sale

Little League

New!
Archived

As is “Been tinkering with this for awhile and got her up and running. Fun to play... playfield was stripped and waxed.

Here’s a video I made awhile back...

Edit & Re-list
Change listing result

SOLD

2 weeks later
#7708 4 years ago

Have a Firepower 2 for sale... if I sell on pinside I’ll make a donation.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1411004832371881/

#7712 4 years ago

Here is pinside ad for Firepower 2

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Here’s one you don’t see too often... works like it should. Playfield was stripped, cleaned and waxed. Parts sent through ultrasonic... LEDs tastefully installed. Has a recent...”
2019-08-12
Hampshire, IL
1,075 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 672 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#7735 4 years ago

Anyone have one Bally 7 digit score display that I can buy?

#7737 4 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

If you don't find local I can take a look.

I’ll just grab one from you...

#7744 4 years ago
Quoted from candyman:

I have one. 100% working with no burn marks.

Sent you a PM

#7745 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “This is a project pin... Typically Bally pin... battery on MPU leaked... looks like some dropped down too on Lamp Board SCRs... Game wont boot; just GI turns on... Cabs and PF ar...”
2019-08-29
Hampshire, IL
525 (OBO)
Viewed: 246 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7746 4 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Sale Pending!

Project Strikes and Spares

New!

As is “This is a project pin...

Typically Bally pin... battery on MPU leaked... looks like some dropped down too on Lamp Board SCRs... Game wont boot; just GI turns on...

Cabs and PF ar...”

525 (OBO)

Remove sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

Sold

1 week later
#7751 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “Vector Semi- working project Game will boot and start a game but will reset. Game was rubbered and LED’d by previous owner. All displays work (just installed P4 display I pur...”
2019-09-07
Hampshire, IL
Viewed: 413 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#7770 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Ali Archived
As is - “Project Stern Ali... missing back glass, lock down bar and legs. Everything else appears to be there. Has one cracked but not broken plastic. If you saw my EM head post you will k...”
2019-09-14
Hampshire, IL
Viewed: 267 times
Contributed to Pinside

Project Ali

#7771 4 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “Please see photos... cabs little rough but playfield is in good shape and so is PF glass. Plastics all look good.”
2019-09-14
Hampshire, IL
Viewed: 223 times

Body only

336 posts in this topic match your search for posts by danczaz. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider danczaz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/1?tu=danczaz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.