FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,115 posts in this topic. You are on page 199 of 243.
#9901 2 years ago

I have got a project Star Pool for sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Pool Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “1974 Williams Star Pool. Project game, no back glass or back box rear cover. Playfield is ok with some planking and paint loss. Cabinet is good, although it has some scratches the ...”
2022-01-02
Elkhorn, WI
275 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 326 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9902 2 years ago

We are mostly looking for 90s B/W games.

#9903 2 years ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

Trade only. I value them at around 15K each.

#9904 2 years ago

Long shot I’m sure…

Anyone have a Williams back box door for a single player from 1965 they would sell (roughly 21 3/4 by 25 1/8)?

I brought one for another 1965 Williams to a metal fabrication shop in Lombard but they quoted $125 to replicate it.

I’d rather not go the plywood route, but…

#9905 2 years ago
Quoted from Nazumpan:Long shot I’m sure…
Anyone have a Williams back box door for a single player from 1965 they would sell (roughly 21 3/4 by 25 1/8)?
I brought one for another 1965 Williams to a metal fabrication shop in Lombard but they quoted $125 to replicate it.

Would a heating and air shop be able to fabricate one too? possibly cheaper? Probably not much though. I'm sure they want to charge at least an hour for their time and whatever the materials would cost.

#9906 2 years ago
Quoted from Nazumpan:

Long shot I’m sure…

Check out this video from clay on making your own.
Mike

#9907 2 years ago

WTB: Space Shuttle, Space Station, Pinbot, Taxi, Swords of Fury, High Speed

I'd like to add one of these games to my lineup, if you have one for sale let me know. Thanks!

#9908 2 years ago

Long shot but anyone out there interested in trading a golden tee pedestal machine for a Star Wars Pro + cash? Thanks!

#9909 2 years ago

Nazumpan There were a bunch of back doors for EM games at that crappy Milwaukee warehouse. It was very picked over the last time I was there but still lots of random EM parts and lots of back doors.

#9911 2 years ago

Picked up the project Flash Gordon listed above and I would like to find a new/used cabinet to rebuild the game in. Doesn't need to be a Flash Gordon, just same style cabinet. Can pay cash or trade a project game (williams suspense, williams dealers choice). Ideally within driving distance or if you are willing to drop off at a local Fastenal and I can handle setting up the shipment.

Thanks!

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “I just picked up a flash gordon that is in very rough shape. I'd like to find a donor cabinet that I can drop the game into. Doesn't need artwork, or to be the same game persay, ...”
2022-01-10
Danville, IL
Wanted
Archived after: 57 days
Viewed: 215 times

Nick

#9912 2 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Picked up the project Flash Gordon listed above and I would like to find a new/used cabinet to rebuild the game in. Doesn't need to be a Flash Gordon, just same style cabinet. Can pay cash or trade a project game (williams suspense, williams dealers choice). Ideally within driving distance or if you are willing to drop off at a local Fastenal and I can handle setting up the shipment.
Thanks! Nick

Try posting here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ss-heads-and-cabinets-needed-heads-and-cabinets-available

#9913 2 years ago

Thanks!

Parts - Wanted

Wanted: Flash Gordon Cabinet

New!

Wanted! “I just picked up a flash gordon that is in very rough shape. I'd like to find a donor cabinet that I can drop the game into. Doesn't need artwork, or to be the same game persay, ...”

3 hours ago

Danville, IL

Wanted

paulbaptise

Nick

Funny that you say that. In the one pic that's posted the cabinet looks good and was thinking, I should pick it up just for the cabinet

Helluva deal on a FG though. Congrats!

#9914 2 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Funny that you say that. In the one pic that's posted the cabinet looks good and was thinking, I should pick it up just for the cabinet
Helluva deal on a FG though. Congrats!

It's rough. All the bones are there though so figured it was still worth the 5 mile trip to the other side of town. It will definitely be the most comprehensive rehab job I've ever done when all is said and done. But, it was cheap....

#9915 2 years ago

It's rough. All the bones are there though so figured it was still worth the 5 mile trip to the other side of town. It will definitely be the most comprehensive rehab job I've ever done when all is said and done. But, it was cheap....

5 miles...bet the trip was rough...lol

Good luck on finding a replacement cab! I'm sure someone has something floating around.

#9916 2 years ago

It's rough. It will definitely be the most comprehensive rehab job I've ever done

Sorry, but I'm really glad to hear you say that. LOL

I was seriously considering picking this up, but decided the drive was more than I was willing to make for something that had virtually no info posted about it. I don't need more projects in my queue, so hearing about the condition leaves me with no regrets about passing.

#9917 2 years ago

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “I just picked up a flash gordon that is in very rough shape. I'd like to find a donor cabinet that I can drop the game into. Doesn't need artwork, or to be the same game persay, ...”
2022-01-10
Danville, IL
Wanted
Archived after: 57 days
Viewed: 215 times

Hit up Yelobird. I sold him a perfect Fathom cabinet that he used to replace the existing cabinet on his Fathom. I'm not sure what the condition of his original was, or if he still has it, but it's worth checking. He just finished the swap a week or two ago, and if he still has the old cabinet, it may be better than what you're starting with.

#9918 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Parts - Wanted

New!

Wanted! “I just picked up a flash gordon that is in very rough shape. I'd like to find a donor cabinet that I can drop the game into. Doesn't need artwork, or to be the same game persay, ...”

Wanted

Edit ad
End ad listing

Hit up Yelobird. I sold him a perfect Fathom cabinet that he used to replace the existing cabinet on his Fathom. I'm not sure what the condition of his original was, or if he still has it, but it's worth checking. He just finished the swap a week or two ago, and if he still has the old cabinet, it may be better than what you're starting with.

Without knowing anything at all, I can guarantee it's better than what I'm starting with (unless he didn't have a cabinet to begin with...), nope that would still be better. Yelobird

#9919 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Parts - Wanted

New!

3 hours ago

Danville, IL

Wanted

paulbaptise

Isn’t the fathom head narrower the FG?

#9920 2 years ago
Quoted from Tallon:

Isn’t the fathom head narrower the FG?

That I don't know. I'm not positive what list of games would be compatible with FG. I do have a fathom at home though so can verify once I get FG unloaded.

#9921 2 years ago

That I don't know. I'm not positive what list of games would be compatible with FG. I do have a fathom at home though so can verify once I get FG unloaded.

I thought FG head swung out like 84 EBD but I may be wrong

#9922 2 years ago

Well...if they're different cabinets then disregard. I've never had a FG, so I just lumped it into an "all 81 Bally cabinets are the same" category because I don't know any better.

#9923 2 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I thought FG head swung out like 84 EBD but I may be wrong

It’s just like all my other Bally cabinets in regards to how the back box opens. ( Paragon, Fathom ect) just not sure about depth and dimensions. I’m pretty sure they are the same though.. it is hinged and folds down though.

#9924 2 years ago

I got a buddy from high school I helped find a Monopoly maybe 5-6 years ago. He’s looking for something new. If anyone has something to trade (DMD’s only) feel free to reach out to me.

#9925 2 years ago

Thanks!

Parts - Wanted

New!

1 day ago

Danville, IL

Wanted

paulbaptise

Nick

just redo it. When I redid my sexy girl cabinet. The game was held together with L brackets on the outside of the cabinet, holding it together, and the top wood of the head just fell right off. Rebuilt it. Repainted, and now it's built like a brick shithouse.

#9926 2 years ago

QQ for the locals, anyone have an Alien SV? If you do, can you PM me, I am just looking for some hands on answers on the machine. TIA.

#9927 2 years ago

Looking for a stranger things premium. Looking for a trade deal. Pm me if interested in working out a trade.

#9928 2 years ago

Looking for an AFM LE. Let me know soon if interested in getting rid of it.

#9929 2 years ago

Just added this on the marketplace, in case anyone is interested…

Arcade 1up Mortal Kombat Legacy Edition
$400 firm

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/128189

#9930 2 years ago

Se vende amigo para $300

#9931 2 years ago

Para mi amigo Jay (el loco gringo)…

$350

#9932 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Se vende amigo para $300

Sorry, I mean I’m selling a Bally amigo for 300

#9933 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

#9934 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Para mi amigo Jay (el loco gringo)…

$350

Quoted from bangerjay:

Direct translation "For my friend Jay (a crazy gringo) $350"

#9935 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Se vende amigo para $300

Which friend for $300 bucks?

#9936 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Which friend for $300 bucks?

You

#9937 2 years ago

What's a baby amigo?

#9938 2 years ago
Quoted from Goonie:

What's a baby amigo?

A baby that’s your friend

#9940 2 years ago

Very nice safecracker I just picked up. Cut myself short on funds so I can't keep it. Rebuilt all the drop target banks, so it looks and plays like new now. Color DMD, over 50 tokens with a full set and prototype token. All correct LED's. new titan clear rubber freshly done. 100% working.

#9941 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Safe Cracker Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Very nice safe cracker. Fully working 100%. Very Nice original cabinet with no fade. Color dmd. Has over 50 tokens . a full set plus the prototype token. Clean boards. Manual. Has ...”
2022-01-19
Burlington, WI
10,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 973 times

#9942 2 years ago

Looking for a CGC Namco class of 81’ full size ms. Pac-Man /Galaga in great condition. Reach out if you have one for sale. $3,000 seems awfully steep for a brand new one so I’m looking to get a feeler of the used market. Thanks!

#9943 2 years ago

Just listed a JP premium. Please reach out if you are interested in a sale or trade. Thank you.

#9944 2 years ago

Open to a Stranger Things Pro. Message me if you have one available.

Thanks

#9945 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Looking for a CGC Namco class of 81’ full size ms. Pac-Man /Galaga in great condition. Reach out if you have one for sale. $3,000 seems awfully steep for a brand new one so I’m looking to get a feeler of the used market. Thanks!

There’s been a nice one on FB marketplace for 1500

#9946 2 years ago

Interested in a Cactus Canyon SE Plus (maybe LE). Open to other offers.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I'm the second owner, HOU Willy Wonka SE (Standard Edition). Well under 500 games lifetime. Great family fun theme and machine. New code really elevated this title. Looking to t...”
2022-01-23
Prospect Heights, IL
Trade
Archived after: 160 days
Viewed: 777 times

#9947 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Open to a Stranger Things Pro. Message me if you have one available.
Thanks

PM'd

#9948 2 years ago

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Works great as I just used it 2 days ago. New battery and comes with charger. It does not look the best but gets the games up and down. Will take trades on pinball machines and ...”
2022-01-24
Mequon, WI
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 298 times

Will trade towards a pinball machine

#9949 2 years ago

Any recommendations in the area (within a couple hours) for a good cabinet repair person? JJP game damaged with legs on shipment, one leg corner compromised and bottom of cabinet dropped / cracked. Asking for a friend-

#9950 2 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

There’s been a nice one on FB marketplace for 1500

I’m picking up a Namco 25th anniversary in an hour or so for $1,000 so I’m all set. Thank you for the lead tho!

There are 12,115 posts in this topic. You are on page 199 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/199?hl=electronmagic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.