FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,129 posts in this topic. You are on page 197 of 243.
#9801 2 years ago

Looking for a Deadpool pin cash in hand.. PM me

#9802 2 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

Machine - For Sale

Monday Night Football

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Clean and waxed
White silicone rubber
Comet LED's
All new flipper parts (coils, bats, plungers, links, EOS)
New field goal targets
Cleaned up drop target banks, replaced broken tar...”

13 hours ago

Chicago, IL

dudah

This should sell quickly

#9803 2 years ago

I'm looking for a Ghostbusters premium or a Metallica Premium, locally.

PM me if you are interested in selling.

Thanks!

Added over 2 years ago:

*** I am no longer looking to buy anything.
Unfortunately, I have to postpone any add on's or line up changes to my collection.

Thanks.

#9804 2 years ago

Interested in a KISS Prem or a DeadPool Prem.

I can purchase outright, or I have a number of things open for trade.

#9805 2 years ago

I have a NIB Halloween I will be selling. PM me if you’re interested.
I’ll run an ad tomorrow. Still on pallet.

#9806 2 years ago

Better than players condition Mata Hari, New CPR backglass, All warm LED, Get it before Christmas!

Machine - For Sale
Bally Mata Hari Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Bally Mata Hari, New CPR backglass, Warm white LED's, LED flicker boards, New MPU, New rubbers, Better than players condition. Works 99%, Doorbell credit button disabled and set t...”
2021-12-06
New Lenox, IL
1,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 1009 times

Added over 2 years ago:

Decided to keep for now. Might shake things up in the spring.

#9807 2 years ago

I'm looking to make some room for new games coming in, anyone interested in a Bally Space Time in average/good condition, fully functional, rebuilt flippers, cleaned and new rubbers in the past year or so, ideally looking for $1200obo

Also got a Gottlieb Fun Land wedgehead, also fully functional, BG and PF both pretty average and what you'd expect to see, new rubber and cleaned in the past few years, Cabinet however at some point someone painted it solid baby blue, legs are blue too, it's not awful looking, but yeah, it's very blue. Stencils are available from PinballPimp, cab is still solid with a good strip and with minimal wood filler/sanding could easily be restored to like new. $600 obo

PM me for pics of each, I'm in unincorporated Will County in between Joliet, Manhattan and New Lenox. Both are set up and ready to play. If limited or no interest I'll probably post ads sometime next week.

#9808 2 years ago

Anyone interested in a Willy Wonka SE HUO under 200 plays for a CC LE? PM me

#9809 2 years ago

I just put up Halloween Collectors Edition #78 for sale if anyone local has interest. Cash only /No trades. Thanks

#9810 2 years ago

Lowered my price to $8,500 for Halloween # 78 - No trades

#9811 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Lowered my price to $8,500 for Halloween # 78 - No trades

Great price! This will be a great deal when we look back on it a year from now. GLWTS

#9812 2 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Throwing this out as trade bait to see what shakes loose. May change my mind in the morning, LOL. HUO, first owner A:IQ premium with just over 700 plays. Looks and plays great. ...”
2021-12-06
Plymouth, WI
Trade
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 654 times

Mainly looking for a trade offers for now. Alice Cooper, Houdini, Legends of Valhalla, Beatles, Walking Dead LE (maybe the right premium), Deadpool are top wants, maybe others. +/- cash as appropriate. Will try to get pics taken tonight but...it's a nice, low play, one owner HUO machine. Thanks.

#9813 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Machine - For Trade

For trade: Avengers: Infinity Quest (Premium)

New!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Throwing this out as trade bait to see what shakes loose. May change my mind in the morning, LOL. HUO, first owner A:IQ premium with just over 700 plays. Looks and plays great.
...”

1 day ago

Plymouth, WI

Trade

Jediturtle

Mainly looking for a trade offers for now. Alice Cooper, Houdini, Legends of Valhalla, Beatles, Walking Dead LE (maybe the right premium), Deadpool are top wants, maybe others. +/- cash as appropriate. Will try to get pics taken tonight but...it's a nice, low play, one owner HUO machine. Thanks.

I need to break into the new game club. I am offering a two for one special! DEJP and TS. I will drive to you. Let me know.

#9814 2 years ago

I'm looking for an AIQ pro.

#9815 2 years ago

Still available....

Machine - For Sale
Totem Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling a Gottlieb Totem . Shopped out , new lamps, rubber rings, ball, new drop targets. The all in one Pascal Board is installed. Backglass has flaking and cabinet is fair s...”
2021-11-22
Rockford, IL
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 672 times

Machine - For Sale
Big Guns Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Big Guns pinball in good shape overall. Shopped out , new rubber, balls, less throughout. Number matching boards, good crisp displays. Was told this was routed lightly, then sat f...”
2021-10-31
Rockford, IL
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 881 times

#9816 2 years ago

I'll be listing a nice Skateball (set up and playing) and a Joker Poker (not set up, and has intermittent boot issues, but plays well when it boots) in the next few days or so. Both have been gone through with Comet 2SMD sunlights. Skateball has a scratch in the backglass where the "e" is but otherwise is in great condition. The playfield has some worn spots and some spots that were touched up and covered with mylar, but presents very well. The cabinet has a few dings but presents well. Has been re-rubbered. Could probably use new drops eventually, but the ones that are there work fine, they're original with one or two replacements.

Joker Poker has new Titan bands, it has intermittent boot issues, but eventually boots with enough patience. Doesn't happen all the time just enough to be annoying. It's not set up, so I haven't been able to troubleshoot it further, but I'm sure it's due to the interconnect. Has a new Rottendog power supply and ground mods done. Has been gone through and cleaned in good playing condition. The backglass is ok and the playfield has a bit of wear. A good player's condition game.

PM me if interested. Looking for a cash sale at this time.

#9817 2 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I'll be listing a nice Skateball (set up and playing) and a Joker Poker (not set up, and has intermittent boot issues, but plays well when it boots) in the next few days or so. Both have been gone through with Comet 2SMD sunlights. Skateball has a scratch in the backglass where the "e" is but otherwise is in great condition. The playfield has some worn spots and some spots that were touched up and covered with mylar, but presents very well. The cabinet has a few dings but presents well. Has been re-rubbered. Could probably use new drops eventually, but the ones that are there work fine, they're original with one or two replacements.
Joker Poker has new Titan bands, it has intermittent boot issues, but eventually boots with enough patience. Doesn't happen all the time just enough to be annoying. It's not set up, so I haven't been able to troubleshoot it further, but I'm sure it's due to the interconnect. Has a new Rottendog power supply and ground mods done. Has been gone through and cleaned in good playing condition. The backglass is ok and the playfield has a bit of wear. A good player's condition game.
PM me if interested. Looking for a cash sale at this time.

Always enjoyed playing Skate Ball .

#9818 2 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Always enjoyed playing Skate Ball .

It's a super fun game. It gets harder and harder to sell games when you have a collection full of "keepers." I'm definitely going to regret selling it as they don't come up too often.

#9819 2 years ago

Looking for a KISS Prem if anyone is willing to sell or has a lead. I have cash or some trade possibilities.

#9820 2 years ago

May consider trades or $ for my HUO Munsters Pro. Looking for TMNT pro or Jurassic Park pro.

#9821 2 years ago

I know some guys look for pinball boxes? Before I toss it, I have an unmolested STERN box from my Godzilla pro with all the packing forms if anyone would like it? Located in Crystal Lake. I opened it from the top & bottom and slid the machine out.

#9822 2 years ago

I'm pulling Skateball off the "market". Joker Poker is still available.

#9823 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I know some guys look for pinball boxes? Before I toss it, I have an unmolested STERN box from my Godzilla pro with all the packing forms if anyone would like it? Located in Crystal Lake. I opened it from the top & bottom and slid the machine out.

Never toss the box; at the very least give it to your distributor. I suspect they really need 'em. They've always propositioned me to take my purchases without the box.

#9824 2 years ago

I save mine for two people. My nephew has a box maze thing going on in his basement, and my daughter has a friend that takes them for cardboard boat races.

#9825 2 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

I save mine for two people. My nephew has a box maze thing going on in his basement, and my daughter has a friend that takes them for cardboard boat races.

Nothing better than a cardboard regatta!

#9826 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Nothing better than a cardboard regatta!

Idk, solid nights sleep, a good burrito, some fuckin, all better

#9827 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I agree with everything you just said but I think they’re in the wrong order.
A good burrito should be first.

#9828 2 years ago

Still looking for a nice KISS Prem.

Also considering nice versions of Getaway and Johnny Mnemonic.

Let me know what you have.

I have cash or several nice games I could use as trade.

#9829 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Says the king of fuckery!

#9830 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:Nothing better than a cardboard regatta!

As a long time Crystal Lake resident we have always enjoyed the regatta. The lake activities are the big thing we miss about Crystal Lake

#9831 2 years ago

No pins at the moment but I have a pair of War Final Assault cabinets (linked for battle or co op play) for sale, and if I don't hear back from an interested party in a couple days, I'll have an Operation Wolf up for sale as well if anyone has any interest in those. Might list my Tri Zone and X's and O's soon finally, and will post here first when those are up for sale. Slowly keeping on with the slimming down of the collection.

#9832 2 years ago

Anyone got a nice T2 for sale?

#9833 2 years ago

I will be putting three games up on the chopping block soon: Big Game, Lightning, and Millionaire.

Interested in: Elvis, NBAFB, and Checkpoint at the moment. Must have excellent cosmetics.

Will post more details when I get pictures and post the ads.

#9834 2 years ago

I got one more shipping tube left. Who wants a mario andretti translite or two? $10/ea plus ship.

Running out of time for last minute xmas gifts….

#9835 2 years ago
Quoted from vegasplayer:

I will be putting three games up on the chopping block soon: Big Game, Lightning, and Millionaire.
Interested in: Elvis, NBAFB, and Checkpoint at the moment. Must have excellent cosmetics.

Pinzap

#9837 2 years ago
Quoted from vegasplayer:

vegasplayer is an excellent person and seller, just in case anyone doesn't already know.

#9838 2 years ago

Thank you, sir. The feelings are mutual.

#9839 2 years ago

Anyone have a really nice Getaway or Johnny Mnemonic they're willing to sell/trade?

I had a line on one of each, but I lost out on both deals.

#9840 2 years ago

Anyone have a HUO Star Wars premium they are looking to move?

#9841 2 years ago

Got a pretty nice Caveman for sale. Boots, and plays fine. Other than the video game portion. Boards need work or new connectors. More than the owner wants to deal with. This game never was and probably will never be reliable for some one who doesnt tinker. Keep that in mind.

Message me for the deets.

$900 obo

#9842 2 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Anyone have a HUO Star Wars premium they are looking to move?

I've been looking for one too - this one is for sale but is priced a bit outside of what I'm willing to spend - perhaps your pockets overflow with cash and can justify it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/125034

#9844 2 years ago

Got someone looking for a Godzilla pro. Anyone have one available?

#9845 2 years ago

Anyone willing to part with a BK:SOR Prem?

(Or KISS Prem, or Deadpool Prem)

#9846 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Got someone looking for a Godzilla pro. Anyone have one available?

i have a couple new in box here and ready to go

#9847 2 years ago

Chris at Kingpin Games is a great guy and a straight shooter. You can't do better than Chris!

#9848 2 years ago

We have a mint DP prem with extras we’re willing to trade for a GZ prem/LE +/- $$ .PM if interested

#9849 2 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Chris at Kingpin Games is a great guy and a straight shooter. You can't do better than Chris!

Harrumph!

#9850 2 years ago

I’m sorry about a little miscommunication last night I skipped dinner for alcahol not a good move .Would only trade the DP along with a HWNCE deposit and only for a GZ prem/LE +\- cash depending .Will pay the pinside fee of course

There are 12,129 posts in this topic. You are on page 197 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/197?hl=robnotto and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.