FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 12,036 posts in this topic. You are on page 193 of 241.
#9601 2 years ago

Logan's machines have gotten a bit dirtier since before the pandemic for sure, but it is miles ahead of Emporium.

#9602 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

oh man, when did brixies close? the operator ran the cleanest machines there.

That operators games are now at the Noon Whistle in Lombard.

https://www.noonwhistlebrewing.com/

#9603 2 years ago
Quoted from MRG:

Nice I’ll have to check this place out - right in my hometown

#9604 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Nice I’ll have to check this place out - right in my hometown

Terrific operator. Half dozen of top notch games well taken care of and well spaced out due to COVID. The micro beers are really tasty as well.
Highly recommended.

#9605 2 years ago

I have a NIB Mando LE and NIB Alien for trade.
I’d consider a GOTG premium or LE.
Can’t think of anything else right now.

#9606 2 years ago

Any Godzilla's on location in the burbs?

#9607 2 years ago
Quoted from MRG:

Can comment on Noon Whistle beer and it’s fantastic. Popped into Brixie’s for food and drinks (and one game of GOT) and that indeed sucks that they’re closed.

#9608 2 years ago
Quoted from finman2000:

Any Godzilla's on location in the burbs?

enterium should have one griday or saturday

#9609 2 years ago

Will be listing a Bally Viking soon. Has a CPR playfield and plastics, backglass is mint, cabinet is good with typical bumps. Everything works as it should. Lots of new parts. PM if interested.

#9610 2 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Will be listing a Bally Viking soon.

You're killin' me, smalls.

#9611 2 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Thank you!

#9612 2 years ago

Thanks for all the kind words about the games at Noon Whistle Brewing and Brixies (RIP). I created a separate topic for the NWB locations and some pics to entice your location pinball appetite.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/noon-whistle-brewing-nwb-lombard-il#post-6540684

#9613 2 years ago

greetings, I'm in Empire, MI right now and am looking for a new pin..

must be collectors quality

-Flintstones
-Embryon
-Nine Ball
-Johnny Mnemonic
-Radical!

I have a huo LOTR LE with a color dmd and upgraded audio for trade if you're interested. it's here in MI with me. can bring it to expo in Chicago.

thx =)

#9614 2 years ago

I thought my HUO metallica pro (first owner) was bolted to the floor, but considering a trade for a walking dead. Anyone?

#9615 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Viking Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Bally Viking for sale with a CPR playfield, mint backglass and lots of new parts. The cabinet is a 7.5/10 and wouldn't take too much work to get it restenciled and finished. All ...”
2021-10-10
Madison, WI
4,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 134 times

#9616 2 years ago

I’d also recommend visiting retrocade in Dundee, Illinois. If I’m in the right mood I can’t fit five people comfortably in my take home cruiser and we can make an event/evening out of it.

#9617 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Firepower II Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Next up for sale is my Firepower II. I've owned this machine for about 7 years now. At that time I had gone through and re-flown and cleaned all the board connectors and done some ...”
2021-10-10
Maple Park, IL
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 218 times

Just listed my Firepower II this morning as I continue to work through my collection.

Also selling my restored Pacman for those interested. Restore was done about 10 years ago and I have a ton of photos of it if needed. New side art all around after cabinet was sanded bald, patched and primed. New monitor, new t-molding, new leg levelers, new control panel, new power supply (was converted to jamma switcher with jamma adapter board to the original pacman pcb). The cabinet was repainted on top, back, and around the monitor. It's a very nice machine all around.

(Firepower II sale pending, holding for Expo weekend buyer with deposit made)

#9618 2 years ago

Didn't know this thread existed (a friend told me about it today) so I'm putting this here in case anyone is interested.

I'm in Lake Zurich.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale; Transformers Autobot Limited Edition *#10 of only 125 made. *Crimson Red side rails, lockdown bar, back box hinges and legs *Stern certificate of Authenticity include...”
2021-11-23
Lake Zurich, IL
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 959 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9619 2 years ago

Looking for HUO AIQ Pro or Prem

Added over 2 years ago:

Found one.

#9621 2 years ago
Quoted from finman2000:

Looking for HUO AIQ Pro or Prem

ill have one of each in using in the tournament at expo, and then they are for sale. opening the box at the show, so basically brand new, just a few hundred plays from the tournament

#9622 2 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

ill have one of each in using in the tournament at expo, and then they are for sale. opening the box at the show, so basically brand new, just a few hundred plays from the tournament

I think opening the box increases the value these days.

#9623 2 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

It's the neutered Pro edition, unfortunately.

#9624 2 years ago

I’ve got a clean condition totan as well as upgraded GB pro that I’m selling or trading in search of LOTR and Hobbit if any are interested. Thanks

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/122536

#9625 2 years ago

I just left the Dave and Buster's in Addison. All four of their pins are fully working and playing great. They fixed them resently. Plus Wednesday is half off. Only 3 credits. They have strangers, turtles, AIQ and Deadpool. All pros

#9626 2 years ago

Let me know if you are thinking of moving your BM66. Any version/trim. Thank you.

#9627 2 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Let me know if you are thinking of moving your BM66. Any version/trim. Thank you.

Didn't you just sell your BM66?

#9628 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Didn't you just sell your BM66?

Have had some form of JP four times. What can I say.

#9629 2 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Have had some form of JP four times. What can I say.

Must be your addiction to men in tights. Lol

#9630 2 years ago
Quoted from pinpin8990:

It's the neutered Pro edition, unfortunately.

why do you say that, Godzilla pro is the best packed pro out there

#9631 2 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/121839

I posted my Halloween deposit spot for sale a couple weeks ago but in case someone is interested in a trade, let me know.

I don’t have any older games from the 70’s/80’s and wouldn’t mind having something from that era.

So I might be interested in trading my Halloween spot for your ???

PM me if you are interested.

#9632 2 years ago
Quoted from MRG:

I just left the Dave and Buster's in Addison. All four of their pins are fully working and playing great. They fixed them resently. Plus Wednesday is half off. Only 3 credits. They have strangers, turtles, AIQ and Deadpool. All pros

That's good to hear. I was in there a couple weeks ago and three out of the four had multiple issues. Two of which were unplayable. The "techs" there are clueless. I turned off the AIQ, and they had no idea where the power switch on the machine was.

#9633 2 years ago

Should be getting Halloween CE #78 in a week or so - may be interested in trading for a GNR LE if I end up not liking it. Pm me if interested and I’ll keep you posted - perhaps a local deal can be made.

#9634 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Big Guns Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is my Williams Big Guns pinball machine. The game plays great and is 100% working. The translite is in excellent condition and the playfield is in very good shape as we...”
2021-10-15
Maple Park, IL
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 250 times

Continuing to move through the collection and just posted my Big Guns for sale.

#9635 2 years ago

Anyone with a Metallica Premium or LE for sale/trade? I have a Halloween CE NIB at my warehouse.

#9636 2 years ago

Anyone got a very nice/restored EM game below they want to sell? Looking to stay within 6 hours of St. Louis and have family in Chicago. Thx Dave

Quick Draw
Card Whiz
Lawman
Hokus Pokus
Flip Flop
Surfer
Super Spin
Jungle Princess/Queen
Joker Poker
Royal Flush
Bow and Arrow
or some other EM else you think I should own

#9637 2 years ago

anyone have a really nice Radical! or Nine Ball for sale/trade?

thx

#9639 2 years ago

Just posted my Black Knight for sale:

Machine - For Sale
Black Knight Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is my Williams Black Knight pinball machine. This is a great original fully working example. I just gave it a good solid hour of play this morning as well and it's all ...”
2021-10-18
Maple Park, IL
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 271 times

#9640 2 years ago

And my Mars God Of War:

Machine - For Sale
Mars God of War Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is my Gottleib Mars God Of War. I've had this machine in my collection for about 10 years now. It is fully working and a nice all original example of this machine. The ...”
2021-10-18
Maple Park, IL
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 218 times

Fully restored Pacman is listed on craigslist for those interested, and I'm hoping to get to listing my Tempest sometime this week as well.

#9641 2 years ago

I have a NIB Alien and NIB Mando LE up for trade.

#9642 2 years ago

I have a nice Captain Fantastic EM with very good pf and bg, solid cabinet. Plays as it should. $2300 obo.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Very nice pf and bg, solid cabinet. Plays as it should. $2300 / offer”
2021-10-18
Peotone, IL
2,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 229 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9643 2 years ago

If you have a Stern Kiss to trade or sell, drop me a line. For trade, I have a HUO Iron Maiden Pro w/shaker and can provide pictures of the machine. Thanks.

#9644 2 years ago

I will be at Expo Thursday, Friday & Saturday with the following accessories for sale (NIB):

Iron Maiden Shooter Rod - $115
Deadpool Shooter Rod - $115
Elvira Shooter Rod - $170
Guardians of the Galaxy Shooter Rod - $170
Star Wars Shooter Rod - $170
Jurassic Park Shooter Rod - $180
Jurassic Park Topper - $700
Avengers Topper - $750

#9645 2 years ago

Looking for a Deadpool, preferably a pro.

#9646 2 years ago

I'm looking for my next machine. I'll be at expo next week.

can bring a HUO LOTR LE with upgraded audio and color dmd to trade

looking for nice examples of

-BM66 LE
-Radical!
-Flintstones
-Johnny Mnemonic
-Nine Ball or other late 70s early 80s Sterns in great shape

thanks

#9647 2 years ago

Hello all, I have Nip It, Jungle Lord and the 1977 Eight Ball. All games are working and in good shape for their age. I have lots of pics I can share. I am looking to trade a 3 for one or sell all. Shoot me a DM if you have any trades or would like to pay cash. In Mequon north of Milwaukee. Walk out basement. Will Pay fees if sold on here. Will add cash on my end for a trade.

Thanks,
Bill Hess

#9648 2 years ago

Anybody not 15 hours away interested in a AFM? eh? EH?

Machine - For Trade
OIB - Old in box (older than 3 years, never unboxed) - “(If I picked NIB the only option was “distributor/business”) I have a NIB AFMr SE. Would love to trade it straight up for a NIB MBr SE, but I doubt that’ll happen. A MBr i...”
2021-10-20
Muskego, WI
Trade
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 691 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9649 2 years ago

Looking for a Bow and Arrow in players condition or better. Will be in town for Expo next week. Willing to travel most anywhere in the Chicago/St. Louis/Milwaukee/Twin Ciites areas.

#9650 2 years ago

WANTED: Mousin Around, Stargate, or Police Force. Projects OK. I hope to be at expo friday and saturday.

Might be putting up my average Mata Hari for sale too.

There are 12,036 posts in this topic. You are on page 193 of 241.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/193?hl=tbaum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.