FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,118 posts in this topic. You are on page 191 of 243.
#9501 2 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

At $500 the guy probably had 100 people messaging him within 10 minutes of listing it. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if a dozen people offered him at least $1,000 for it sight unseen.

Such a mess out there now. I miss browsing C-list on my lunch break and snagging a System 11 for $600 with no funny business.

#9502 2 years ago

anyone thinking of moving a Mando - Let me know Pro or Premium .

#9503 2 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Such a mess out there now. I miss browsing C-list on my lunch break and snagging a System 11 for $600 with no funny business.

Those were the days! Back then I wasn’t willing to spend more than $500 or so either. I can’t imagine what I could have got for $2000 then!

#9504 2 years ago

Anyone have any arcade machines for sale? Been on the lookout for a nice neo geo red mvs cab.

#9505 2 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Anyone have any arcade machines for sale? Been on the lookout for a nice neo geo red mvs cab.

i have a 60in1 im looking to dump for $200

#9506 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I guess I wish to clarify I'm looking for a nice machine. "200 and willing to dump" doesn't sound nice, but if I'm wrong, I'm listening.

#9507 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

What cabinet is it in?

#9508 2 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

What's a nice original 4 slot neo geo going for these days?

#9509 2 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I guess I wish to clarify I'm looking for a nice machine. "200 and willing to dump" doesn't sound nice, but if I'm wrong, I'm listening.

There's no sideart or CPO art. There is a multi-game art marquee. I bought new red t-molding (not installed yet). Also the plexi over the monitor was scratched and cracked so I ordered a new custom piece of plexi to slide in. It was fully functioning when I bought it a year ago, CPO would need to be plugged back in. I say "dump" because I just don't have time to work on it so just looking to make my money back.

Quoted from danczaz:

What cabinet is it in?

z-cabinet (like street fighter)

#9510 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin-up:

What's a nice original 4 slot neo geo going for these days?

I really dont know. I'd pay upwards of 2k if nice enough. I had a beautiful one years ago. Before that I had a candy cab, also with an MVS in it. Used to collect Neo Geo home games back in the day. Talk about an expensive hobby!

#9511 2 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Ever dealt with this guy?

http://www.wbocody.com/arcade-games.html

I bought some arcades off him in the past. He has a warehouse full and is a decent guy to work with.
Better than the janky website would lead you to believe.

#9512 2 years ago
Quoted from Marshall_ry:

I bought some arcades off him in the past. He has a warehouse full and is a decent guy to work with.

Yea he’s a good guy - I bought a jukebox off of him not that long ago. Had a few beers and played a few of his games. Pretty cool warehouse to visit in Aurora.

#9513 2 years ago
Quoted from Marshall_ry:

His website is an understatement. He’s got a ton of stuff. You should check it out in person.

#9515 2 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

His website is an understatement. He’s got a ton of stuff. You should check it out in person.

I get over to the warehouse on Saturday’s once a quarter or so to see what’s in the pipeline. Always a fun trip to make.

#9516 2 years ago
Quoted from Marshall_ry:

I get over to the warehouse on Saturday’s once a quarter or so to see what’s in the pipeline. Always a fun trip to make.

I've heard about this guy. How are his prices? Does he have anything older/EM? Or strictly video games?

#9517 2 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

I've heard about this guy. How are his prices? Does he have anything older/EM? Or strictly video games?

Prices are fair in my opinion. He’s definitely had EMs in the past, but more arcade and other things that accept quarters. The last time I was there he had 2 or 3 EMs for sale I believe.

#9518 2 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

Agreed with above. He is pretty reasonable, he has been doing this a long time and knows values. He doesn’t give the stuff away, but it’s not over the top on pricing either. Inventory is always changing. He does get EMs in from time to time both pins and others. Has cool decor as well.

#9519 2 years ago

Still looking for a HUO or NIB Deadpool.

#9520 2 years ago

Possibly looking to sell or trade a Getaway HS2.

Could deliver to Chicago within the week as well (picking up another game).

#9521 2 years ago

Is anyone going to The Cleveland Show if so I need a game brought from the Chicago area to The Cleveland Show thanks John

#9522 2 years ago

Not mine, but a nice Xenon backglass locally for $50 https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/375107874131982/

#9523 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheberha:

Possibly looking to sell or trade a Getaway HS2.
Could deliver to Chicago within the week as well (picking up another game).

What's the condition? I am kicking around trading a wcs94.

#9524 2 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

Not mine, but a nice Xenon backglass locally for $50 https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/375107874131982/

Looks really nice. I'd buy it if it were closer.

#9525 2 years ago

I have a 2021 HUO Star Wars Pro - thinking of getting a Premium - not sure how likely this is - but if you have a premium and want to trade for a newer pro in mint condition + cash, let me know. thanks!

#9526 2 years ago

Road trip alert…
Heading from Minneapolis to Milwaukee, Nothern IL sat 9/11. Des Moines to Minneapolis sun 9/12. Pm with hauling needs. Could load these games for delivery on trades…
ST LE
Mint IJ blinged out
T2 solid players
Demolition Man good all around
High speed solid players
Cleopatra 77 excellent condition
Black knight players
Or other games from my area or along my route.

#9527 2 years ago

May be thinning out some of my games. Thinking of selling two. May be letting go Metallica pro and wcs94. Thinking 6700 and 4500. Both have color dmds and would remove them to save 250 if need be. Reason Metallica is so high is because it has the total light show which timebandit made to give it the premium light show (an expensive pain in the ass to add). Wcs has new ramps, plastics, rubbers, ball, motor, and leds. Both are priced higher than what I normally sell for, but fair. Will provide pics to interested parties.

#9528 2 years ago

Considering trading or selling TOTAN. I will put an official ad up when home and can get good pics, but will pay the Pinside fees if a deal happens before then.

Added over 3 years ago:

No longer available.

#9529 2 years ago

In case anyone is looking ...

Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “Have 10 used and in good condition and 21 new/ reproduction plastics for Data East Star Trek 25th Anniversary. $118.00 shipped in the lower 48. Pick up is welcome to.”
2021-09-08
Rockford, IL
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 158 times

#9530 2 years ago

Not pinball, but I have a Space Invaders cocktail arcade (Taito version) project that needs a monitor for sure, not sure what else. (If anything). Also have a nice Super Chexx with split base (factory split, not a hack job) if anyone is interested. Message if interested please

#9531 2 years ago

Looking for a new to me game and the below are ones Id be interested in. If someone local to Chicago is selling ( willing to drive and pick up), please drop me a message. Ready to pickup and buy tonight! Thanks in advance!

AC/dc
Avengers LE or Premium( NON infinity quest avengers, 2012 version)
Mustang
X-men
spiderman og or vault

oldies ( must be in decent shape, projects are great just no mold, terrible smells or animals living inside )

Blackout
Meteor
any other classic sterns or williams/ballys of the era ( 79-82 ish)

Thanks!

#9532 2 years ago

Preview before I make individual listings. Pinside will get a fee if sells here.

Project Wipe Out, working but needs to be shopped badly, super dirty. Coil needs to be replaced on the ski slope that rocks it back and forth. $1600

Project Mario Andretti, Working but needs to be shopped badly, super dirty. Has some parts removed but included. The game plays as in most coils, switches work but definitely needs work and stuff put back together. $1350

Shopped T2, nice shape, fully working. $3700

Shopped Getaway, fully working, nice shape. $3600

Shopped Jackbot, all working except it keeps burning up the ramp coil. I may get to this and fix it but as of right now, as is. $3500

Shopped Last Action Hero, fully working, nice condition. $3300

Shopped Batman forever, fully working, but has a separate power supply for the 5v. $3550

Looking to buy: HUO or restored only games: BTTF, CFTBL, Metallica LE/Prem, ACDC Prem/LE

#9533 2 years ago

Planning on posting my Guns N Roses SE soon. Has upgraded sound with Pinwoofer GT, Skull Shooter and Bullet Rod by Lior, full Cliffy protector set, plus JJP Topper. 170 plays, bought NIB back in June. $7k OBO.

#9535 2 years ago

Hello,

Anyone in Chicago interested in trading games?

I've got a Popeye and possibly Roadshow I'd be interested in trading.

Also looking at a 2 for 1 deal possibly for the right title.

Heading up in a few weeks, feel free to PM with offers!

#9536 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheberha:

Hello,
Anyone in Chicago interested in trading games?
I've got a Popeye and possibly Roadshow I'd be interested in trading.
Also looking at a 2 for 1 deal possibly for the right title.
Heading up in a few weeks, feel free to PM with offers!

what are you looking for? and where are you heading up from

#9537 2 years ago

Anyone willing to sell/trade a Deadpool Prem?

Been looking for one for a while, but I keep missing out.

#9538 2 years ago

Will be posting a couple pins soon, PM me if interested. I’ll post them and pay Pinside fee even if they sell before I get them listed.
1) TBL with topper and EA light up apron, less than 50 plays
2) GB premium Refinery Edition with white rails, legs and doors, shaker, light up speakers, powder coated rails, and more, less than 50 plays since conversion and less than 250 lifetime plays

#9539 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Anyone willing to sell/trade a Deadpool Prem?
Been looking for one for a while, but I keep missing out.

I've heard that Stern is supposed to be rerunning DP Premiums toward the end of the year. May want to check with your favorite distr.

#9540 2 years ago

Looking for a decent Elvis, Keep missing out. if anyone has one they are thinking about selling please PM me. Thanks!

#9541 2 years ago

Tilt

I'm located just outside Indy. I travel to Chicago a few times a year though.

Looking at mostly B/W titles, 90s era games. I do have a slight interest in an Apollo 13 too though.

#9542 2 years ago

Hobbit listed in Marketplace

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful, home use only Hobbit Limited Edition pinball machine(MODEL THLE). Came with Invisiglass, Powder Coated trim, and shaker motor. Machine was unboxed and setup in my base...”
2021-09-17
Bloomingdale, IL
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 185 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9543 2 years ago

I am culling back some of mine. I made a fairly low key post here a bit ago saying I'm selling a nice wcs and a pretty much perfect Metallica pro. Would also consider selling my cyclone as well. I have 8 machines that I'm trying to cut down to either 5 or 6. If any interests, let me know. Will eventually get off my butt and put them on the marketplace. Looking at 4500 for wcs (new ramps, plastics, rubbers, ball, motor, color dmd). 6500 for metallica with total light show and color dmd, among other things, and 3200 for cyclone. Lmk.

#9544 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Jig Saw Archived
As is - “Selling off a Williams Jigsaw. As is , not working . Has playfield wear, backglass has some spidering paint loss. Has legs and back door panel ( not pictured,) Great project game a...”
2021-09-18
Rockford, IL
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 503 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9545 2 years ago
Quoted from Selig:

Planning on posting my Guns N Roses SE soon. Has upgraded sound with Pinwoofer GT, Skull Shooter and Bullet Rod by Lior, full Cliffy protector set, plus JJP Topper. 170 plays, bought NIB back in June. $7k OBO.

I just got one last week. Wish I knew you were thinking of selling. Would have been a lot easier to drive to you and get it

#9546 2 years ago

I am selling my Jetsons and TMNT Premium with Topper. $100 off either for any local buyer in this thread.

#9547 2 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Machine - For Sale

Jig Saw

New!

As is “Selling off a Williams Jigsaw. As is , not working . Has playfield wear, backglass has some spidering paint loss. Has legs and back door panel ( not pictured,) Great project game a...”

1 hour ago

Rockford, IL

chad

Dang, that's hard to resist. Email sent.

#9548 2 years ago

Just listed up a Data East Star Wars if anyone is interested. Let me know!!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-data-east-star-wars-2

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Selling an unshopped Data East Star Wars Pinball. Cabinet, playfield, etc. are in good shape, but here is what I see it will need: Game boots up fine and plays good. Obviously nee...”
2021-09-18
Woodridge, IL
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 794 times

#9549 2 years ago

If anybody is interested…There is an F-14 Tomcat on Facebook market going for $900 right now.

#9550 2 years ago

I have a HUO X-Men (LE) that I am considering trading +/- cash. Check my (@nullflavor) wishlist to get an idea of what I am looking for. Plays perfect. Has a bunch of mods, upgrades, etc. I can provide pics and details, if interested.

There are 12,118 posts in this topic. You are on page 191 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/191?hl=pschwisow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.