FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,115 posts in this topic. You are on page 190 of 243.
#9451 2 years ago
Quoted from JayDee:

Agree, Gavin strung me along for a month. Finally gave up waiting and getting blown off on agreed appointments. Called Rick and few days later my machine was fixed.

I've had mixed results with Gavin. I too have gotten strung along at times, and then other times when he came out, he spent as much time play testing the games as fixing them. I appreciate someone who puts a game through its paces rather than assume they addressed the fix, but he literally put up huge GC scores to test things? LOL.

I've had a ton of experience with Rick, and he's as good of a guy as you'll ever meet. Love dealing with him. I've had a lot of success with him on DMD and newer games, but old 80s stuff seemed a little out of his typical scope.

I've also had great results from Phil at Arcades at Home in Romeoville. I'm near him, so I started using him versus Rick driving from so far away. Phil is also super nice and he has a broad base of knowledge across multiple eras of games.

#9452 2 years ago

I too love Gavin, but he is very inconsistent (I think he's very overworked). He does more than repairs, he also has a huge pinball route. If only we could clone him

#9453 2 years ago

Hello again everyone. On the hunt for a few games (got the itch again).

Getaway High Speed II
Ghostbusters (premium or pro)
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Possibly Medieval Madness

If you have any and interested in selling, feel free to reach out. There's a chance I could offer a Goldeneye or someting else for trade as well?

#9454 2 years ago

Just put my Stern Rolling Stones up for sale.
$5900.00
LEDs
Color changing lighting in backbox.
Very nice example.
Plays perfect.
Listed in marketplace.
PM me if you’re interested! Thanks!

#9455 2 years ago

Used rick a few weeks ago. Would also recommend him

#9456 2 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I will be listing a HOU WOZ ECLE (original owner) and a Safecracker soon (only 1,148 made). Waiting for one repair on Safecracker if I can get my bud Gavin to return my calls.
Anyone hear how Allentown went?

PM Sent on the WOZ, a buddy is looking for one and he isn't on Pinside.

#9457 2 years ago

I'm looking for a Like New HUO Stranger Things - Premium with a Stern UV kit.
I live in Naperville, IL and willing to pickup within 200 miles cash on the glass.
Got one? PM me your details! Thanks!
-Terry

#9458 2 years ago
Quoted from TeeJayN:

I'm looking for a Like New HUO Stranger Things - Premium with a Stern UV kit.
I live in Naperville, IL and willing to pickup within 200 miles cash on the glass.
Got one? PM me your details! Thanks!
-Terry

Stern needs to make more of these.

#9459 2 years ago

Just put my Hot Wheels up for sale.
I bought NiB.
$5950.00
See my ad in the market place.
Comes with $400 mods uninstalled.
Excellent condition.
Game is a lot of fun.

#9460 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I bought NiB.
$5950.00
Excellent condition.
Game is a lot of fun.

Great seller. I have been mulling this one over for days. Just learned the rules and they are great. I just need to make space.

#9461 2 years ago

Mando LE posted for sale new in box and still strapped to pallet. Had it delivered to our lake house up north (past green bay) but have truck and can bring it back down here.

Listed at $12,000 OBO which is cheapest option out there right now for a new LE. I can only fit two up north and have been torn of whether to open and keep or sell and keep Aerosmith LE and then the GNR LE that I have coming in October. Thought it made more sense to keep the "rock theme" in that area.

Anyways, if interested or have any questions, let me know.

Added over 3 years ago:

New lower price of $11,800 OBO

#9462 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I bought NiB.
$5950.00
Excellent condition.
Game is a lot of fun.

Machine is sold!

#9463 2 years ago

I’m looking for a Game of Thrones Topper.
If you have a lead on one, let me know.
Thanks!!

#9464 2 years ago

Looking to sell my halloween spot possibly. If anyone is interested let me know. I have a CE in the low 400s. I am interested now in a different game.

#9465 2 years ago

In case you have not seen the thread, I am looking for a set of JJP POTC Radcals (Rad Cals). Willing to pick up and pay top dollar.

#9467 2 years ago

Looking for HUO Pro Models of JP, DP, IMDN, SM, TWD. PM me if you are looking to sell.

#9469 2 years ago
Quoted from finman2000:

Looking for HUO Pro Models of JP, DP, IMDN, SM, TWD. PM me if you are looking to sell.

PM sent. I would possibly part with TWD or SMVE.

#9470 2 years ago

Mando LE posted for sale new in box and still strapped to pallet. Had it delivered to our lake house up north (past green bay) but have truck and can bring it back down here.

Priced Reduced and listed at $11,750 which is cheapest option out there right now for a new LE. I can only fit two up north and have been torn of whether to open and keep or sell and keep Aerosmith LE and then the GNR LE that I have coming in October. Thought it made more sense to keep the "rock theme" in that area.

Anyways, if interested or have any questions, let me know.

#9471 2 years ago

Interested in trading or selling my HUO TMNT Pro for a Deadpool Pro. In great shape with a few light mods.

#9472 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Pre-order spot for a game (Personal only) - “For sale is game number #409 which is a CE Halloween. The remaining balance is $6,995 (Plus shipping and tax if your state requires it) which will be due to PinballStar the distri...”
2021-08-16
Hawthorn Woods, IL
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 294 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9473 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Just put my Stern Rolling Stones up for sale.
$5900.00
LEDs
Color changing lighting in backbox.
Very nice example.
Plays perfect.
Listed in marketplace.
PM me if you’re interested! Thanks!

Sold.

#9474 2 years ago

Anyone have a very nice example of Roller Coaster Tycoon, Ripley's, or No Good Gofers they would be willing to sell? Thanks.

#9475 2 years ago

AC/DC Premium in search of. Let me know.

#9476 2 years ago
Quoted from chad:

AC/DC Premium in search of. Let me know.

Nice one in Ohio. I have one in the back of my truck now.

#9477 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Nice one in Ohio. I have one in the back of my truck now.

Thanks , will look into this.

#9478 2 years ago

Good morning friends - interested in a Hobbit Standard Edition if anyone is looking to part ways with one. Thanks

#9479 2 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Thanks , will look into this.

I checked it out and looks nice. If the $ 1500 in mods could be eliminated my customer would be more interested...

#9480 2 years ago
Quoted from chad:

I checked it out and looks nice. If the $ 1500 in mods could be eliminated my customer would be more interested...

Not sure why people load games up with mods and then expect someone else to like them as much as they did.

#9481 2 years ago

Only mod necessary on game is a pin gulp.

#9482 2 years ago

Looking for a Munsters COLOR Premium as I travel to the Chicago area over the next few months.

#9483 2 years ago

hoping for a trade but would sell outright. Thanks!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Avengers pro with about 80 plays. Perfect playfield, no clearcoat issues or washers. I can get more pics but the game is in perfect shape. Mylar applied in shooter lane. Mods are s...”
2021-08-20
Chicago, IL
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 486 times

#9484 2 years ago

Looking to trade my Hobbit LE for something different. Will make the trip to Chicagoland to sweeten the deal.

#9485 2 years ago

Selling my Flash. Light project Flash pinball. Overall very good condition. Playfield is very nice with a little wear. Backglass has some paint flaking but very presentable. Cabinet is very nice. A couple of bumps but color is real nice. The game has been updated to a System 7 cpu board, was a System 4 with all modifications done (not by me). I shopped the top side of the playfield. Cleaned all plastics (top left is broken), posts, pop bumper caps (put leds in them), all lights working, all switches working including drop targets. Game worked at that point. A few days later went to work on underside of pf. Turned game on. Came up with 04 in ball in play. Turned game off and on a few times to see if it was battery issue. Nope. Have manuals and coin box. Time to move on. Game is taken apart and in garage for easy loading. Have pics. $875

Added over 3 years ago:

Sold

#9486 2 years ago

I know that most probably don’t care here but thought I would post that I have 9 slot machine stands
They are brand new
Located in spring grove Illinois 60081
They are 125 each
Pm for pics

#9487 2 years ago

Looking to trade my TMNT pro. Highest wants would be Maiden, Spider-Man red, Deadpool, but open to other ideas. Thanks!

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Throwing this out as trade bait to see what shakes loose. If the right trade doesn't pop up within a few days, will entertain cash offers. HUO TMNT Pro. Has just over 1100 plays...”
2021-08-20
Plymouth, WI
Trade
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 833 times

#9488 2 years ago

Includes a set of used pinball legs so its related

For sale space invaders cocktail, plays but is missing sound, I have 2 extra space invaders board sets that both work but have issues which I’ll include. No glass, but cab is very presentable and still has the tri color monitor gel!! I also have an empty missile command, centipede / bowling cabaret (think pac anniversary cabaret cab) Included is box of untested arcade boards and a set of used pinball legs I'm purging my garage !! Need space as I want out of the storage unit I'm renting. I was going to make multi games out of these but my time is short and they are just sitting collecting space and dust asking 550 or best offer

Pm for details, pics at the following link
https://offerup.com/item/detail/1262964498?q=space+invaders
Best offers always considered
Thanks Mike

#9489 2 years ago

Going to have a very nice, all original Bally Dolly Parton up for sale soon here. Backglass is 100% Mint. Solid cabinet with excellent colors. Minor fade on the right side by the flipper button. Playfield is very nice. About a quarter size wear at the right sling because the mylar was never installed. Excellent colors on the playfield as well. Just re did the power supply with new pins and connectors. Going through all the boards now. All displays bright and crisp, no burned digits. Original MPU with zero acid damage, battery is long gone. Sound board works. Have not decided to shop the playfield or not. A buyer may want this to touch up and clear the playfield. I know it crossed my mind.

#9490 2 years ago

Did you know there was a banned episode of Twilight Zone?

The Encounter" is episode 151 of the American television series The Twilight Zone. First broadcast on May 1, 1964, its racial overtones caused it to be withheld from syndication in the U.S. On January 1, 2016, the episode was finally re-aired as part of Syfy's annual Twilight Zone New Year's Eve marathon.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Recently shopped out Twilight Zone pinball , all serial number matching boards, good display, brand new Pinball Lizard clock boards , new magna flip sign, brand new speaker/display...”
2021-08-27
Rockford, IL
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 1033 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9491 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Going to have a very nice, all original Bally Dolly Parton up for sale soon here. Backglass is 100% Mint. Solid cabinet with excellent colors. Minor fade on the right side by the flipper button. Playfield is very nice. About a quarter size wear at the right sling because the mylar was never installed. Excellent colors on the playfield as well. Just re did the power supply with new pins and connectors. Going through all the boards now. All displays bright and crisp, no burned digits. Original MPU with zero acid damage, battery is long gone. Sound board works. Have not decided to shop the playfield or not. A buyer may want this to touch up and clear the playfield. I know it crossed my mind.

*PENDING SALE

#9492 2 years ago

Finishing a top side wax and clean of my Bally X's and O's that will be up for sale shortly. Had it for about 8 years now. New MPU, rest original. Should have photos and listing with all the juicy details this weekend.

#9493 2 years ago

Who snagged the $500 high speed in arlington heights? I cant get the guy to reply to me. Must be a scam!

#9494 2 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Who snagged the $500 high speed in arlington heights? I cant get the guy to reply to me. Must be a scam!

I reached out to him too. Never heard back. Usually when it seems too good to be true, it is.

#9495 2 years ago

500 bucks?!! That’s an amazing price!

#9496 2 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Anyone have a very nice example of Roller Coaster Tycoon, Ripley's, or No Good Gofers they would be willing to sell? Thanks.

I have a players condition RCT. Just listed…

#9497 2 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I reached out to him too. Never heard back. Usually when it seems too good to be true, it is.

He said hes "going to make the small fixes and relist for more"

popcorn popping....

#9498 2 years ago

Only fix required is putting a 1 in front of the price, it'll sell.

#9499 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Only fix required is putting a 1 in front of the price, it'll sell.

$500.1 sold!! Lol

#9500 2 years ago

At $500 the guy probably had 100 people messaging him within 10 minutes of listing it. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if a dozen people offered him at least $1,000 for it sight unseen.

There are 12,115 posts in this topic. You are on page 190 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/190?hl=sawbill and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.